#WhiteGenocide signs pop up in Asheville

Another fearful cave monkey joins USMB.
Yes...the transformation of USMB into the new stormfront is near complete.
Your anti white hatred is well known. Move along racist troll.
You do realize that the white race IS disappearing right? I am sure you don't even care though. You would probably welcome some coon or **** into your family. The truth is right in your own posts but somehow you are missing it entirely.

Where is the white race disappearing? There are more white people now than there have ever been. You are just pissed because whites do not outnumber other races by as much.

It is pure bullshit that the white race is disappearing.

And do I care about races and some "we must keep the white race pure" nonsense? No, I don't. You see, unlike you, I don't think I have the right to tell anyone else who they can love and who they can have sex with. Which is what that boils down to, with your little band of hate mongers.

None of my kids has ever dated a black person. Not an issue, it just hasn't happened. I judge the person by their own merits, not by the color of their skin.

Census count finds decreasing white population in 15 states - The Washington Post

Where in the hell did you ever get that whites numbers are increasing? Quite the opposite actually.

White deaths outnumber births for first time - The Washington Post
You racists can simply classify Hispanic people as white and all your problems are solved. :thup:
Thanks for showing that being worried about white genocide is racism to the racist anti white bastards. :) You are the enemy and will be dealt with accordingly.
Another fearful cave monkey joins USMB.
You do realize that the white race IS disappearing right? I am sure you don't even care though. You would probably welcome some coon or **** into your family. The truth is right in your own posts but somehow you are missing it entirely.

Where is the white race disappearing? There are more white people now than there have ever been. You are just pissed because whites do not outnumber other races by as much.

And do I care about races and some "we must keep the white race pure" nonsense? No, I don't. You see, unlike you, I don't think I have the right to tell anyone else who they can love and who they can have sex with. Which is what that boils down to, with your little band of hate mongers.

None of my kids has ever dated a black person. Not an issue, it just hasn't happened. I judge the person by their own merits, not by the color of their skin.

Census count finds decreasing white population in 15 states - The Washington Post

Where in the hell did you ever get that whites numbers are increasing? Quite the opposite actually.

Your own link proves my point. "A Census Bureau analysis of the 2010 count showed that the number of non-Hispanic whites rose over the decade from 194.5 million to 197 million, but the 1.2 percent growth rate fell far short of the national increase of 9.7 percent. Non-Hispanic whites are now 64 percent of the population, down from 69 percent a decade ago.".

We are a smaller percentage of the population, but the numbers went up.

According to this site, the population of non-hispanic whites in the 2000 census was 211,460,626. And the non-hispanic whites in the 2010 census was 223,553,265. This shows an increase of just over 12 million white people in the US.

And by the numbers in your own link, the black population is barely growing, while the hispanic and asian populations are soaring. So your hatred of blacks is misplaced.
jesus christ....you really can't be this dumb...you can't its fucking impossible...when YOUR RACE is being BRED out of existence by OTHER RACES on top of OTHER RACES being bused and allowed into white countries THAT IS GENOCIDE. Now run along with your tail between your legs and go hate some more white folks...nothing more pathetic than a white anti white.

AKA he used your own bullshit to make you the internet fool...
Your silly outburst was a stunning example of failing to address the facts that bit you in your ass...

I also find it amusing that he is offended by the idea of white genocide, while his own beliefs call for the genocide of every race but his.

Can you say "Hypocrite"?

You racists can simply classify Hispanic people as white and all your problems are solved. :thup:
Thanks for showing that being worried about white genocide is racism to the racist anti white bastards. :) You are the enemy and will be dealt with accordingly.

Your own link proves my point. "A Census Bureau analysis of the 2010 count showed that the number of non-Hispanic whites rose over the decade from 194.5 million to 197 million, but the 1.2 percent growth rate fell far short of the national increase of 9.7 percent. Non-Hispanic whites are now 64 percent of the population, down from 69 percent a decade ago.".

According to this site, the population of non-hispanic whites in the 2000 census was 211,460,626. And the non-hispanic whites in the 2010 census was 223,553,265. This shows an increase of just over 12 million white people in the US.

And by the numbers in your own link, the black population is barely growing, while the hispanic and asian populations are soaring. So your hatred of blacks is misplaced.
jesus christ....you really can't be this dumb...you can't its fucking impossible...when YOUR RACE is being BRED out of existence by OTHER RACES on top of OTHER RACES being bused and allowed into white countries THAT IS GENOCIDE. Now run along with your tail between your legs and go hate some more white folks...nothing more pathetic than a white anti white.

Your silly outburst was a stunning example of failing to address the facts that bit you in your ass...

I also find it amusing that he is offended by the idea of white genocide, while his own beliefs call for the genocide of every race but his.

Can you say "Hypocrite"?
And Stupid...

living an two hours north of asheville...i find it to be a very diverse city...trendy and happening...with a great vibe...
too bad this is happening anywhere
I used to live about 50 miles west of Asheville. HATED driving in that city. Such a progressive hippy shithole

Oh, so the "hippy" types won't survive your fantasy genocide either?

Can you say "Hypocrite"?
Why should I care what happens to other races? They are a threat to my race so yep gonna g.
living an two hours north of asheville...i find it to be a very diverse city...trendy and happening...with a great vibe...
I used to live about 50 miles west of Asheville. HATED driving in that city. Such a progressive hippy shithole

Its just that type of town...other than the traffic its not horrible place..nice museums and mall. etc.

Can you say "Hypocrite"?
Why should I care what happens to other races? They are a threat to my race so yep gonna g.

Its just that type of town...other than the traffic its not horrible place..nice museums and mall. etc.

Really? In that fantasy fiction bit of tripe you posted it had the white "hero" flying a stealth bomber and wiping out a primitive village in Africa. How exactly would that village be a threat? And you were the one who called that poorly written bit of trash a "glimpse into the future".

Can you say "Hypocrite"?

Really? In that fantasy fiction bit of tripe you posted it had the white "hero" flying a stealth bomber and wiping out a primitive village in Africa. How exactly would that village be a threat? And you were the one who called that poorly written bit of trash a "glimpse into the future".
Because we said it was. :) Its called FICTION get over it.

Can you say "Hypocrite"?

Oh I am well aware that it is fiction. (and badly written fiction at that)

But you also said it was a glimpse into the future. Which makes it hilarious.

Yeah, "because we said it was" is your best argument yet. You might want to try that with the white genocide thing too.

Can you say "Hypocrite"?

Yeah, "because we said it was" is your best argument yet. You might want to try that with the white genocide thing too.
When you have the power you don't answer to anyone. You answer to us. :) I figure a reeducation camp would fix your brain right quick...dunno depends on if we feel like investing in that.

Can you say "Hypocrite"?

When you have the power you don't answer to anyone. You answer to us. :) I figure a reeducation camp would fix your brain right quick...dunno depends on if we feel like investing in that.
HAHAHA!!!...when you have the power, you don't sit around wishing a stupid assed pipe dream of white superiority could impossibly become reality...

Can you say "Hypocrite"?

The only power you have is imaginary. Your group is nothing. We Americans will not stand for the bloodthirsty cowardice you espouse.

But feel free to try and send me to a "reeducation camp". If you did manage to work up the courage to do more than talk, and then managed to actually make a stand (all doubtful), you will still fail. If there was such a revolution as you dream about, I cannot guarantee I would survive it. But I can guarantee it would cost you dearly to do it.

The only power you have is imaginary. Your group is nothing. We Americans will not stand for the bloodthirsty cowardice you espouse.

But feel free to try and send me to a "reeducation camp". If you did manage to work up the courage to do more than talk, and then managed to actually make a stand (all doubtful), you will still fail. If there was such a revolution as you dream about, I cannot guarantee I would survive it. But I can guarantee it would cost you dearly to do it.
You and that mouse in your pocket again LOL....old man you ain't gonna do shit...keep dreaming.

canton? or waynesville?

i dont really have any trouble with traffic in the town till i hit downtown......other than that...main roads move pretty fast and i still like to go tunnel road just for old time's ....

i dont see how you can call it a shithole...has a lot of art...and the biltmore house...etc and so forth

You and that mouse in your pocket again LOL....old man you ain't gonna do shit...keep dreaming.

LMAO! You are the one talking about having the power. You are talking, and that is all. But be sure and come to Atlanta to start your little soiree. I'll be happy to discuss the chances of my going to a "reeducation camp". lol

And no, it is not me and a mouse in my pocket. It is the majority of the citizens of the US. Your kind is despised.

El wrongo!

Everyone other then whites flock to white countries. It's a fact. From whatever terd hole they are from. That's fine by me, but the illegals have to go.

Kinda like the poor Indians and it's there country. Crap, crap and more crap. They got conquered, out maneuvered, out lasted and just plain lost. Mother Nature is a cruel mistress. So sorry.

It's a lame argument.

Whites do need to join together as a culture. We will never be genicided out of existence. A lot of the migrations and immigration policies are foolish from both sides of the political spectrum.

I like the Latinos for the most part. I think they will make a excellent addition to America. Yes, they will go through some nonsense, as every ethnic has. In the end I think they are a plus.

They will easily surpass the blacks and have almost replaced them in the workforce.

WhiteGenocide Signs Pop Up In Asheville - WLOS - Asheville Top Stories - ABC

Love spreading the word! Pretty good article...love getting the attention and word out.
It seems now days that almost everyone has an agenda of some sort. We see all kinds of people expressing all kinds of messages, and most of them are aimed at religion, race, politics, war, taxes, employment, unions, teachers, law enforcement, health care, and illegal immigration. We have almost seven billion people on this Earth, and almost that many views and opinions on every subject imaginable. The old truism that says you can't please all the people all the time, is more true today than at any time in history. While diversity may be good, and in most cases, beneficial, it can also be divisive and harmful. Even though hate may not be expressed in many agendas, it's certainly implied when talking about race, nationality, and religion.

Freedom of speech, and/or free speech, allows one to express themselves openly and without fear, but at the same time it can be emotionally hurtful and socially harmful. In some cases, this privilege leads to public outcries resulting in riots, protest marches, and violence. On the other hand, we wouldn't be where we are today as a nation if it were not for the right to disagree and express that disagreement through public exhibitions of outrage. We don't have to agree with, nor condone, certain causes, but we must allow those with what they feel is a cause, to openly express their concerns. Non-violent and peaceful displays of disagreement is a strength, and not a curse. Much blood has been shed to protect our right to publicly disagree.

Oh yes! We simply must allow bigots and racists to have an unfettered forum....free of rebuke or consequence. If we all just nod our heads gently and take pride in our free speech rights.....bigots and racists will come to appreciate those they hate and have a self-inspired change of heart!

If we oppose their message, we are only giving them fuel for their burning fire of hatred!
Actually, yes...you must simply allow bigots and racists of ALL stripes an unfettered forum...free of rebuke or consequence. When you start singling out certain stripes of bigots and racists for censure, and others for free expression, then we lose all freedom of expression. Whether you like, agree with, or otherwise think that any specific expression of opinion or thought is agreeable to you, is irrelevant. All of us have the freedom (so far) of expression guaranteed by our Constitution. Like it or not, those you label "racists" and "bigots" label you likewise. They are no more out-of-line than you are. Suck it up, buttercup.

Forum List

Back