Whites can stop being racists-look at this guy.

“There is very little truth in the old refrain that one cannot legislate equality. Laws not only provide concrete benefits, they can even change the hearts of men—some men, anyhow—for good or evil.”

Thurgood Marshall
I think he would have known a little something about that ability. Therefore the excuses from those who want to deny or continue racism really are without merit. And whites can end the racism in their community. Of course there will be the expected white fragility coming from the usual's abut how we can end black racism, but the black racism you guys talk about is a response to the racism whites have used on us. We did not develop false theories of racial superiority to whites. We are not running around making genetic claims of intelligence based on what a person can memorize once a year for 4-5 hours by filling in dots with a number 2 pencil. So the thing is that whites can stop being racists and here is an example of one who did so.

How a Southerner shed his racism

Racism%20is%20not%20dead-S.jpg

Thomas Sowell is a fucking idiot. He has no cred here. But the racists quote him happily.

All Uncle Toms who escape the plantation, not just Mr. Sowell.

Suffer on, race pimp!!!

Funny how only blacks who deny racism exists are seen to have escaped this fictional plantation. It's not ironic that a bunch of racist whites would see a man like Sowell as you do, because he allows you to continue practicing your racism. And I don't suffer because I oppose racism. I would suffer if I was like Sowell, because you see, Sowell is the slave. He gets his money from being employed by white right wing think tanks. The only people who buy his books are right wing racists. So he must do the dance or he's cut off.

So keep lying to yourself!!!!

The Trumpsters will only mock this. Then they'll claim that it no longer exists. Then they'll deflect. Then they'll attack. That's all they know. That's the programming.
The end of Animal Farm, Mac. Oink oink. No difference.
And, right on cue.

Ol' Mac never has to name names. Ever.

There's nothing particularly insightful about your posts, Mac. You're just one more partisan who, amazingly, thinks you are not.
Metinks Mac has now shed the non-partisan charade.
He fell down on the left side of the fence.
I love it when you guys try this lie.

Line 2 of my sig:

2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Some of you white people really need to cut out the attempts to gaslight us.

Explain to me why this thread even exists. Especially since you motherfuckers claim not to see color. And then try telling me about getting past the civil rights and racism being dead and on life support when whites take the time to denigrate black people simply because they are given a name. So fuck all this lying, OK? Bullshit one another but don't bring that shit to me.

“There is very little truth in the old refrain that one cannot legislate equality. Laws not only provide concrete benefits, they can even change the hearts of men—some men, anyhow—for good or evil.”

Thurgood Marshall
I think he would have known a little something about that ability. Therefore the excuses from those who want to deny or continue racism really are without merit. And whites can end the racism in their community. Of course there will be the expected white fragility coming from the usual's abut how we can end black racism, but the black racism you guys talk about is a response to the racism whites have used on us. We did not develop false theories of racial superiority to whites. We are not running around making genetic claims of intelligence based on what a person can memorize once a year for 4-5 hours by filling in dots with a number 2 pencil. So the thing is that whites can stop being racists and here is an example of one who did so.

Thomas Sowell is a fucking idiot. He has no cred here. But the racists quote him happily.

CarterWoodson_zpsa92e28d7-S.jpg

Since you took that out of context, we will re show the many times whites have been fed by the hand of government.

8 Handouts Given To Whites

And what would MLK say about this:

"But not only did they give them land, "they built land grant colleges with government money to teach them how to farm. Not only that, they provided county agents to further their expertise in farming. Not only that, they provided low interest rates in order that they could mechanize their farms."

"Not only that, today many of these people are receiving millions of dollars in federal subsidies not to farm, and they are the very people telling the black man that he ought to lift himself by his own bootstraps. And this is what we are faced with, and this is the reality."

Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

1935 EVEN I WASN'T EVEN BORN YET!

Black%20Family%20collapse-M.jpg

Thurgood Marshall

Does anyone still read or quote that clown? Sad :(

The Trumpsters will only mock this.

Then they'll claim that it no longer exists. Then they'll deflect. Then they'll attack. That's all they know.

That's the programming.

They can also avoid dealing with the problem at all since it just doesn't exist and/or blacks are racist too. Any claims to the contrary are bullshit and whining by people who need to shut up and be grateful for all they have. Women get a lot of the same crap and excuses when we want rights or equal pay.

Thurgood Marshall

Suffer on, race pimp!!!

White%20Racist-L.jpg

Then they'll claim that it no longer exists. Then they'll deflect. Then they'll attack. That's all they know.

That's the programming.
.......blacks are racists also...probably more so..we know blacks commit hate crimes at higher rates
..you also have been brainwashed like a typical dumbass

The Trumpsters will only mock this. Then they'll claim that it no longer exists. Then they'll deflect. Then they'll attack. That's all they know. That's the programming.
.......blacks are racists also...probably more so..we know blacks commit hate crimes at higher rates..you also have been brainwashed like a typical dumbass
Absolutely perfect example of my prediction.

I didn't pay him to do that, folks, seriously.

I know these people.

That's the programming.
hahhahahah--there's nothing to mock!!!
......what exists is racism by blacks/hate by blacks

That's the programming.

They can also avoid dealing with the problem at all since it just doesn't exist and/or blacks are racist too. Any claims to the contrary are bullshit and whining by people who need to shut up and be grateful for all they have. Women get a lot of the same crap and excuses when we want rights or equal pay.
the problem is blacks--not whites
example:
white supremacists murder less than 10 people per year
blacks murder 3000 blacks per year

Some of you white people really need to cut out the attempts to gaslight us.

Explain to me why this thread even exists. Especially since you motherfuckers claim not to see color. And then try telling me about getting past the civil rights and racism being dead and on life support when whites take the time to denigrate black people simply because they are given a name. So fuck all this lying, OK? Bullshit one another but don't bring that shit to me.
''mofos'' ----hahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
hey MAC--you see??? blacks DO hate and hate more

Thurgood Marshall

exactly

~S~

Thurgood Marshall

CarterWoodson_zpsa92e28d7-S.jpg

Since you took that out of context, we will re show the many times whites have been fed by the hand of government.

8 Handouts Given To Whites

And what would MLK say about this:

"But not only did they give them land, "they built land grant colleges with government money to teach them how to farm. Not only that, they provided county agents to further their expertise in farming. Not only that, they provided low interest rates in order that they could mechanize their farms."

"Not only that, today many of these people are receiving millions of dollars in federal subsidies not to farm, and they are the very people telling the black man that he ought to lift himself by his own bootstraps. And this is what we are faced with, and this is the reality."

Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

1935 EVEN I WASN'T EVEN BORN YET!

Black%20Family%20collapse-M.jpg

So fuckling what you benefitted from it. In 1960 black poverty was 55 percent. Today there are more black businesses than ever before. More blacks have high school diplomas than they did in 1960. Blacks have more wealth than they did in 1960. More blacks attend college than they did in 19650. Nothing changed, white racism still remains. Stop the lies.

You are about to get a dose of shut up the white excuses later in the stone cold truth thread. You have benefitted from policies that were made before you were born. That flimsy excuse fails especially when whites like you start talking about the constitution, which was written before you were born also.

Thurgood Marshall

exactly

~S~

Exactly wromg.

[/quote]

Thurgood Marshall

Suffer on, race pimp!!!

White%20Racist-L.jpg

"I'm proud to be Irish," said the white man. "I'm proud to be German," said the white man. "I'm proud to be British," said the white man. "I'm proud to be Japanese," said the Asian. "I'm proud to be Korean", said the Asian. "I'm proud to be Chinese", said the Asian. "I'm proud to be black," said the man whose keeping of heritage was denied him by whites. DO YOU GET IT CRYBABY?

Forum List

Back