🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whites Don't Think About Being White

gorshin-riddler.jpg
Screen-Shot-2012-10-08-at-7.55.58-PM.png

This is a fact that most blacks cannot understand. White people don't dwell on being white.
How can you have white supremacy and racism if white ppl don't dwell on being white ?
I was driving around St. Louis last fall, very near Ferguson, where recently a white cop shot dead a black teen.
OK
A black man, V, was waiting at a bus stop alone. I figured I could get him home half an hour earlier than the bus, so I stopped and offered him a ride. His expression went from alert and careful to thinking about it and finally acceptance. He picked up his stuff and got in the car.
I find it hard to believe that any black man would jump into random white man's car. He must have asked quite a few
V is a hardworking man, headed home from a long day
How does he know he's hard working ?
As we talked, I learned that his entire life experience has been in one locale, North St. Louis. I asked him what the news is around here and what's going on. I referenced Ferguson.
So he picked up a black stranger and straight away he started opening up ? Really ?
That got V going. He had a lot to say about race relations – white people, black people, the white cops, the black people being screwed by the white people, getting profiled, people with power. His view of race relations across the country is what he has heard, not what he has observed. It sounds like a formula. A narrative. The narrative, the Progressive narrative, says the White Man meditates on and obsesses over race and gender, money, winning with the intent of defeating the other guy, owning and oppressing the woman, keeping the races separate and oppressed. He is angry. He is the villain
So he picked a random blk stranger who got in his car, no questions asked and straight away he got into his Al Sharpton routine
The talk and the drive were a fun back-and-forth. I told him my view on race: I don't believe in race or races. The only two distinct groups are men and women. There are only four blood types in the whole world, and chances are that if you cut my hand and V's hand with a knife, the same blood type would drip out. There is only one race: the human race. Noah is the father of us all, and Adam before that. We are not experiencing a biological divide; we are experiencing an ideological divide, and there are people who want us to hate each other.It blew his mind. He had never heard that before.
Now I call bullshit on this story. The thing were he said "There is only one race: the human race"

As if there is something so wrong in not being white that white people must somehow overlook that supposed fault to accept others.

He did notice colour – why else did he bring it up ? Why else was he cruising the streets looking for black men to give him their world according to ?

I mean who fking does that ? Cruises the street looking for black men to talk to ? The are many other ways he could have done that. Walk into the local blk barber shop. Walk to the blk church. Walk to societies, colleges where black ppl are. But this freak wants to cruise the streets looking for black men ?

Then he says "That blew his mind" O. Right. He was dropping real knowledge on him. Yeah ? Spitting real game on him. Yeah ? Fk outta here.

Not seeing colour will not make racism go away. Because it leaves untouched the idea that being different, of not being white, is somehow bad. Because by not seeing colour you do not see racism either, which keeps everything just the way it is.
The ride ended, and we exchanged phone numbers. Weeks later, we texted Thanksgiving greetings to each other.
OK. Right
The basic white man almost never thinks about race.
That's it. I've had enough. Not reading no more of this nonsense.

Yeah the white man never thinks about race but he made sure that
  • God is white.
  • Jesus is white.
  • Mary is white.
  • Being white is seen as good. Being black is bad.
  • "White as snow"
  • "White knight"
  • "White Wedding"
  • "I'm gonna black mail"
  • "Black ball you"
  • "Black sheep of the family"
  • You go to a pool room and white ball is knocking the hell out of the colored balls and the worst ball on the table is a black ball.
  • Greatest poet of all time ? A white man Shakespeare.
  • Greatest scientist of all time ? Newton (A white man)
  • Greatest painters ? (White men) Da Vinci, Monet, Cezanne, Gaugain, Picasso. Greatest explorer ? Columbus
White men taught the word that they're
  • The Fathers of Maths.
  • The Fathers of Civilization
  • The Fathers of chemistry
  • The Fathers of Physics
  • The Fathers of religion
That is a very racist white supremacist view of the world

White men taught the world that

Black people's history is one where we've only getting our asses kicked by whites and given the impression that Africa is a vast jungle of uncivilized brutes, in comparison to superior European nation-states that colonized and dominated them so long.

The white man who has spent the last 300 years in regards to black people
  • Raping
  • Oppressing
  • Exploiting
  • Shooting
  • Jailing
  • Whipping
  • Maiming
  • Torturing
  • Robbing
  • Stereotyping
  • Bombing
  • Segregating
  • Building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses
  • Writing books to prove how stupid black people are (Bell Curve)
  • Creating fake stats to prove how violent black people are
  • Creating SUN-DOWN towns
  • Experimenting on (Tuskegee)
  • Going into South Africa installing racial apartheid
  • Jim Crow in the USA, KKK
  • The hundreds and hundreds of white supremacist groups the world over
  • Donald Trump
The white man who has held back black people in every imaginable way while hating blk people en mass via de jure and de facto racism for 100's of years and yet you sit there and say white men don't think about race.​

Last edited:
muddy----it happened in the 1960s -------world history according to race. ----EVERYTHING that has happened
since adam ate the apple has been because of race conflict----
I was a student all thru the 1960s

Just a slight variation of Karl's famous line:

"The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles".
View attachment 182983

YES----and sociologists like DU BOIS---stepped it up to
the RACE issue as the definitive issue.

[QUOTE="Paul Essien, post: 19518475, member: 64004
[/QUOTE]

Most whites are not white supremacists. Most Iranians
are not SHIITE supremacists. Most arabs are not Baathist
arab supremacists. Most germans are not Nazis.

This is a fact that most blacks cannot understand. White people don't dwell on being white.
How can you have white supremacy and racism if white ppl don't dwell on being white ?
I was driving around St. Louis last fall, very near Ferguson, where recently a white cop shot dead a black teen.
OK
A black man, V, was waiting at a bus stop alone. I figured I could get him home half an hour earlier than the bus, so I stopped and offered him a ride. His expression went from alert and careful to thinking about it and finally acceptance. He picked up his stuff and got in the car.
I find it hard to believe that any black man would jump into random white man's car. He must have asked quite a few
As we talked, I learned that his entire life experience has been in one locale, North St. Louis. I asked him what the news is around here and what's going on. I referenced Ferguson.
So he picked up a black stranger and straight away he started opening up ? Really ?
That got V going. He had a lot to say about race relations – white people, black people, the white cops, the black people being screwed by the white people, getting profiled, people with power. His view of race relations across the country is what he has heard, not what he has observed. It sounds like a formula. A narrative. The narrative, the Progressive narrative, says the White Man meditates on and obsesses over race and gender, money, winning with the intent of defeating the other guy, owning and oppressing the woman, keeping the races separate and oppressed. He is angry. He is the villain
So he picked a random blk stranger who got in his car, no questions asked and straight away he got into his Al Sharpton routine
The talk and the drive were a fun back-and-forth. I told him my view on race: I don't believe in race or races. The only two distinct groups are men and women. There are only four blood types in the whole world, and chances are that if you cut my hand and V's hand with a knife, the same blood type would drip out. There is only one race: the human race. Noah is the father of us all, and Adam before that. We are not experiencing a biological divide; we are experiencing an ideological divide, and there are people who want us to hate each other.It blew his mind. He had never heard that before.
Now I call bullshit on this story. The thing were he said "There is only one race: the human race"

As if there is something so wrong in not being white that white people must somehow overlook that supposed fault to accept others.

He did notice colour – why else did he bring it up ? Why else was he cruising the streets looking for black men to give him their world according to ?

I mean who fking does that ? Cruises the street looking for black men to talk to ? The are many other ways he could have done that. Walk into the local blk barber shop. Walk to the blk church. Walk to societies, colleges where black ppl are. But this freak wants to cruise the streets looking for black men ?

Then he says "That blew his mind" O. Right. He was dropping real knowledge on him. Yeah ? Spitting real game on him. Yeah ? Fk outta here.

Not seeing colour will not make racism go away. Because it leaves untouched the idea that being different, of not being white, is somehow bad. Because by not seeing colour you do not see racism either, which keeps everything just the way it is.
The ride ended, and we exchanged phone numbers. Weeks later, we texted Thanksgiving greetings to each other.
OK. Right

• God is white.
  • Jesus is white.
  • Mary is white.
  • "White as snow"
  • "White knight"
  • "White Wedding"
  • "I'm gonna black mail"
  • "Black ball you"
  • You go to a pool room and white ball is knocking the hell out of the colored balls and the worst ball on the table is a black ball.
  • Greatest painters ? (White men) Da Vinci, Monet, Cezanne, Gaugain, Picasso. Greatest explorer ? Columbus
  • The Fathers of Maths.
  • The Fathers of Physics

Black people's history is one where we've only getting our asses kicked by whites and given the impression that Africa is a vast jungle of uncivilized brutes, in comparison to superior European nation-states that colonized and dominated them so long.

• Raping
  • Oppressing
  • Exploiting
  • Shooting
  • Jailing
  • Whipping
  • Maiming
  • Torturing
  • Robbing
  • Stereotyping
  • Bombing
  • Segregating
  • Donald Trump
The white man who has held back black people in every imaginable way while hating blk people en mass via de jure and de facto racism for 100's of years and yet you sit there and say white men don't think about race.​
Although truth can often be stranger than fiction, I find that story hard to believe as well. It would be more believable in the 1960's or even 70's.....but the idea that a person would just jump in the car with a total stranger.....and the idea that a white man would pick up a total black male stranger, given the white man's love of statistics on crime, is incredulous, especially in a city that has recently been rated the 13 most violent city on the planet.

Maybe he twisted the story and what really happened is that he was cruising to pick up female prostitutes. That certainly sounds more plausible as something a white guy would do. I think he just changed the gender in the story.....and a couple of other details. He probably asked her questions about race and the like.

Last edited:
OK

OK. Right

• God is white.
  • Jesus is white.
  • Mary is white.
  • "White as snow"
  • "White knight"
  • "White Wedding"
  • "I'm gonna black mail"
  • "Black ball you"
  • The Fathers of Maths.
  • The Fathers of Physics

• Raping
  • Oppressing
  • Exploiting
  • Shooting
  • Jailing
  • Whipping
  • Maiming
  • Torturing
  • Robbing
  • Stereotyping
  • Bombing
  • Segregating
  • Donald Trump
what isn't said about Afrika?

The Black man who has spent the last 300 years in regards to black people
  • Raping
  • Oppressing
  • Exploiting
  • Shooting
  • Jailing
  • Whipping
  • Maiming
  • Torturing
  • Robbing
  • Stereotyping
  • Bombing

Actually... You're the only one talking about nazis, white nationalists, and republicans; or rather your "feelings" about them. Empty labels you've placed upon those who've disagreed with your feelings. And I mention feelings, because it's the only thing you've brought to the thread. Not a single salient point...
Because that's all you've got.
Nah it was admitted earlier in the thread. Don't play stupid. Be a man an admit what you are.
Quote me...
Race is "sub species", or "breed". Haplogroup if you prefer... So the premise for your belief is fatally flawed.
However, you tell an interesting story about a candid conversation, which took place between two equally ignorant specimens, from two disparate breeds...

Race is the result of millions of years of human evolution adapting to different environments.

Race is an artificial construct created in Europe 4-500 years ago,

More like Race is a real concept, which was created by different races separating for 10,000's of thousands of years, however rather than Europeans its clearly North-Africans such as Ibn Kahaldun who conceptualized early race concepts.

Nah it was admitted earlier in the thread. Don't play stupid. Be a man an admit what you are.
Quote me...
Race is "sub species", or "breed". Haplogroup if you prefer... So the premise for your belief is fatally flawed.
However, you tell an interesting story about a candid conversation, which took place between two equally ignorant specimens, from two disparate breeds...

Race is the result of millions of years of human evolution adapting to different environments.

More like Race is a real concept, which was created by different races separating for 10,000's of thousands of years, however rather than Europeans its clearly North-Africans such as Ibn Kahaldun who conceptualized early race concepts.

It's not real and it appears there was no concept of race before the 15-1600's.

OK

OK. Right

LOL, so highways were built not to help travel, but rather to dislocate businesses?

Quote me...

It's not real and it appears there was no concept of race before the 15-1600's.

There was little contact between the races until pretty recently. (At least recently in the scheme of Human history, not in terms of a person's life of course)

If you think a Swede, a China-man, and a Nigerian are all the same in phenotype, genotype, or cultural aspirations. (God help us)

OK

OK. Right
  • Creating fake stats to prove how violent black people are.

So, why does Detroit have such a high murder rate, and also general high crime rates?

Is it just "Fake stats" created by Whitey oppressor?

Except the Detroit Police Dept is mostly Black, and run by a Black man in charge. (Opps)

OK

OK. Right

• God is white.
  • Jesus is white.
  • Mary is white.
  • "White as snow"
  • "White knight"
  • "White Wedding"
  • "I'm gonna black mail"
  • "Black ball you"
  • The Fathers of Maths.
  • The Fathers of Physics

• Raping
  • Oppressing
  • Exploiting
  • Shooting
  • Jailing
  • Whipping
  • Maiming
  • Torturing
  • Robbing
  • Stereotyping
  • Bombing
  • Segregating
  • Donald Trump
You're obviously racist.

So, why does Detroit have such a high murder rate, and also general high crime rates?
Because we live in a system white supremacy which has one rule for white ppl and another rule for blks - Detroit / Michigan is no different.

Untitled_zpsjjskap8h.png

Yes

You have the New Jersey chiefs of police wanting to kill all black people and the Philly Police Union president call BLM activists "Wild Animals" or Cali Police sympathizing with white supremacist and Sheriff Scott Israel in Florida getting caught entrapping 18 black people in 2016 (0 white people,) but is more recently accused of directing deputies to put on ski masks & bust up a venue repeatedly on hip hop nights

These are chiefs of police and sheriffs saying and doing this and the chief of a police union

These are guys with power and muscle who can easily wreck black person life.

So yes I think them planting evidence, creating bogus stats about black people and framing black people would not be a far stretch and these are just the ones who have been "outed" there are no doubt scores of other chiefs of police who think just like them and think like you, but have not openly shown themselves
Except the Detroit Police Dept is mostly Black, and run by a Black man in charge. (Opps)
O. Plz like he has any real power.

I knew you would ignore the video of a black man, who doesn't want to be called black...

Yea...

... I saw dat Steve Martin movie too...

... it was funny.

Because we live in a system white supremacy which has one rule for white ppl and another rule for blks - Detroit / Michigan is no different.

Untitled_zpsjjskap8h.png

Yes

You have the New Jersey chiefs of police wanting to kill all black people and the Philly Police Union president call BLM activists "Wild Animals" or Cali Police sympathizing with white supremacist and Sheriff Scott Israel in Florida getting caught entrapping 18 black people in 2016 (0 white people,) but is more recently accused of directing deputies to put on ski masks & bust up a venue repeatedly on hip hop nights

These are chiefs of police and sheriffs saying and doing this and the chief of a police union

These are guys with power and muscle who can easily wreck black person life.

So yes I think them planting evidence, creating bogus stats about black people and framing black people would not be a far stretch and these are just the ones who have been "outed" there are no doubt scores of other chiefs of police who think just like them and think like you, but have not openly shown themselves
O. Plz like he has any real power.
Kilpatrick was convicted of 24 federal felonies while Snyder may or may not have known that the EPA sat on the report that Flint's water was bad. Clearly, Kwame is in prison cuz he's black and Snyder is at large cuz he's white. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back