🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whites Don't Think About Being White

This is a fact that most blacks cannot understand. White people don't dwell on being white.

What Does the White Man Want?

March 15, 2018
By Lee Whitworth
I was driving around St. Louis last fall, very near Ferguson, where recently a white cop shot dead a black teen.

A black man, V, was waiting at a bus stop alone. I figured I could get him home half an hour earlier than the bus, so I stopped and offered him a ride. His expression went from alert and careful to thinking about it and finally acceptance. He picked up his stuff and got in the car.

V is a hardworking man, headed home from a long day. As we talked, I learned that his entire life experience has been in one locale, North St. Louis.

I asked him what the news is around here and what's going on. I referenced Ferguson.

That got V going. He had a lot to say about race relations – white people, black people, the white cops, the black people being screwed by the white people, getting profiled, people with power. His view of race relations across the country is what he has heard, not what he has observed. It sounds like a formula. A narrative.

The narrative, the Progressive narrative, says the White Man meditates on and obsesses over race and gender, money, winning with the intent of defeating the other guy, owning and oppressing the woman, keeping the races separate and oppressed. He is angry. He is the villain.

The talk and the drive were a fun back-and-forth. I told him my view on race: I don't believe in race or races. The only two distinct groups are men and women. There are only four blood types in the whole world, and chances are that if you cut my hand and V's hand with a knife, the same blood type would drip out. There is only one race: the human race. Noah is the father of us all, and Adam before that. We are not experiencing a biological divide; we are experiencing an ideological divide, and there are people who want us to hate each other.

It blew his mind. He had never heard that before.

The ride ended, and we exchanged phone numbers. Weeks later, we texted Thanksgiving greetings to each other.

Hopefully, I represented the White Man, and more importantly, Jesus, to him in a positive way.

I can't speak for every white man. There are a whole bunch of white males that I totally do not get. Man buns and manscaping are outside my zone.

But I can speak for the basic white man who does basic white man stuff, because I am a BWM. I will read his mind for you.

The BWM does not think about race.

The basic white man almost never thinks about race. Even if he is in the company of other skin cultures in his routine of life, he's relaxed and minding his own business.

Listening to V and social justice warriors, they seem to think that white males are always thinking race and social division. In truth, white men daydream about racial and social group stuff as much as women daydream about earthmoving equipment and table saws.

The BWM does not see people as races. He sees people as individuals.

The basic white man can work with others, or worship with others, or travel with others, and pay it no mind. He's actually practicing Martin Luther King's line, judging by content of character.

If there is a person from another skin context who overtly draws his attention, he notices. Otherwise, he's thinking about the next thing he has to do, and racial stuff is never the next thing.

The BWM highly values safety, order, and peace.

Don't miss it. This is the basic white man's philosophy in motion.

The basic white man mingles easily with people from every skin culture and thinks nothing of it.

It is when the other person interferes with the BWM's safety and order that he will notice and respond.

The BWM seeks a peaceful, clean neighborhood not because he hates other skin colors. He seeks a peaceful neighborhood because he values safety, peace, and order.

For the same reason, the basic white male hates noise. Yelling, disputes, fighting, uncontrolled gunfire, traffic, mobs of people, car sound systems, trains, and other loud noises will force him out.

The BWM wants to be able to go to work, get his stuff, and go home in peace.

The basic white man simply wants to go here and there without risk or disorder. He wants to be left alone. He owns guns as tools to aid in that pursuit.

The BWM is not thinking about racial domination or subjugating other people groups.

That's too much for a guy with a job and a mortgage and a leaky faucet and youth soccer on his mind. His responsibilities keep him in check.

Cultural or world domination he leaves to others.

Beyond safety and order, the basic white man wants just one thing: respect. He will do nothing if you show disrespect from a distance. He will notice and perk up if you defy him on his lawn. He will take it all the way if you enter his personal space.

Read more.......What Does the White Man Want?

Even conservative Republican Michael Steele said he had to have THE TALK with his son about how to act if he is ever pulled over by the police. He says he feels for the life of his son every time his son leaves the house.

Every black father should have this talk with their children. Republicans and conservative police know they can claim fear to get away with the murder of young and unarmed black children.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This is a fact that most blacks cannot understand. White people don't dwell on being white.

March 15, 2018
By Lee Whitworth
I was driving around St. Louis last fall, very near Ferguson, where recently a white cop shot dead a black teen.

A black man, V, was waiting at a bus stop alone. I figured I could get him home half an hour earlier than the bus, so I stopped and offered him a ride. His expression went from alert and careful to thinking about it and finally acceptance. He picked up his stuff and got in the car.

V is a hardworking man, headed home from a long day. As we talked, I learned that his entire life experience has been in one locale, North St. Louis.

I asked him what the news is around here and what's going on. I referenced Ferguson.

That got V going. He had a lot to say about race relations – white people, black people, the white cops, the black people being screwed by the white people, getting profiled, people with power. His view of race relations across the country is what he has heard, not what he has observed. It sounds like a formula. A narrative.

The narrative, the Progressive narrative, says the White Man meditates on and obsesses over race and gender, money, winning with the intent of defeating the other guy, owning and oppressing the woman, keeping the races separate and oppressed. He is angry. He is the villain.

The talk and the drive were a fun back-and-forth. I told him my view on race: I don't believe in race or races. The only two distinct groups are men and women. There are only four blood types in the whole world, and chances are that if you cut my hand and V's hand with a knife, the same blood type would drip out. There is only one race: the human race. Noah is the father of us all, and Adam before that. We are not experiencing a biological divide; we are experiencing an ideological divide, and there are people who want us to hate each other.

It blew his mind. He had never heard that before.

The ride ended, and we exchanged phone numbers. Weeks later, we texted Thanksgiving greetings to each other.

Hopefully, I represented the White Man, and more importantly, Jesus, to him in a positive way.

I can't speak for every white man. There are a whole bunch of white males that I totally do not get. Man buns and manscaping are outside my zone.

But I can speak for the basic white man who does basic white man stuff, because I am a BWM. I will read his mind for you.

The BWM does not think about race.

The basic white man almost never thinks about race. Even if he is in the company of other skin cultures in his routine of life, he's relaxed and minding his own business.

Listening to V and social justice warriors, they seem to think that white males are always thinking race and social division. In truth, white men daydream about racial and social group stuff as much as women daydream about earthmoving equipment and table saws.

The BWM does not see people as races. He sees people as individuals.

The basic white man can work with others, or worship with others, or travel with others, and pay it no mind. He's actually practicing Martin Luther King's line, judging by content of character.

If there is a person from another skin context who overtly draws his attention, he notices. Otherwise, he's thinking about the next thing he has to do, and racial stuff is never the next thing.

The BWM highly values safety, order, and peace.

Don't miss it. This is the basic white man's philosophy in motion.

The basic white man mingles easily with people from every skin culture and thinks nothing of it.

It is when the other person interferes with the BWM's safety and order that he will notice and respond.

The BWM seeks a peaceful, clean neighborhood not because he hates other skin colors. He seeks a peaceful neighborhood because he values safety, peace, and order.

For the same reason, the basic white male hates noise. Yelling, disputes, fighting, uncontrolled gunfire, traffic, mobs of people, car sound systems, trains, and other loud noises will force him out.

The BWM wants to be able to go to work, get his stuff, and go home in peace.

The basic white man simply wants to go here and there without risk or disorder. He wants to be left alone. He owns guns as tools to aid in that pursuit.

The BWM is not thinking about racial domination or subjugating other people groups.

That's too much for a guy with a job and a mortgage and a leaky faucet and youth soccer on his mind. His responsibilities keep him in check.

Cultural or world domination he leaves to others.

Beyond safety and order, the basic white man wants just one thing: respect. He will do nothing if you show disrespect from a distance. He will notice and perk up if you defy him on his lawn. He will take it all the way if you enter his personal space.

Read more.......What Does the White Man Want?

Even conservative Republican Michael Steele said he had to have THE TALK with his son about how to act if he is ever pulled over by the police. He says he feels for the life of his son every time his son leaves the house.

Every black father should have this talk with their children. Republicans and conservative police know they can claim fear to get away with the murder of young and unarmed black children.

yep, them mean ol' republicans wake up every day thinking "I can't wait to murder an unarmed black child today!"

White people don't dwell on being white.

And you don't understand why that is? My god the ignorance is just astounding, truly astounding.
How about explaining it to us.
Once riding in old Baltimore,
Heart-filled, head-filled with glee,
I saw a Baltimorean
Keep looking straight at me.

Now I was eight and very small,
And he was no whit bigger,
And so I smiled, but he poked out
His tongue, and called me, 'Ni**r.'

I saw the whole of Baltimore
From May until December;
Of all the things that happened there
That's all that I remember.
Countee Cullen

I know it's pointless to try to explain to people who revel in it the damage racism and prejudice does to people. Why anyone wants to hate others so much is beyond reason. It isn't just racism with people who are xenophobic and hateful; it's hatred of different races, different religions, hatred of all kinds of people--can be the elderly, the opposite sex, people who's life choices are different. Such people who are full of hatred revel in their hatred.

Please do not pretend to not know what the Race Card is

This article was an attempt at bridging a divide.

Try to be more civil. and serious. and honest.
Yeah you are full of shit.

The article was a very real attempt at some healing.

Think about that fact that you feel a need to fight against that.

I just can't understand today's white liberals. They go around calling everyone they disagree with Nazis but act like brownshirts themselves. Whatever happened to peace and love hippies? Can we get those back please?

The peace and love hippies, once you define yourself as being for "Peace" and "love", and convince yourself of that.

then anyone who is against you is Evul.

And if you just don't listen to anyone who doesn't agree with you, and you have enough voices around you to drown out any voices of reasons,

straight line to what we have now.
Naw I'm just against dumb fucks like yourself.

Your flat denial is noted and dismissed, my point stands.

The peace and love hippies, once you define yourself as being for "Peace" and "love", and convince yourself of that.

then anyone who is against you is Evul.

And if you just don't listen to anyone who doesn't agree with you, and you have enough voices around you to drown out any voices of reasons,

straight line to what we have now.

Also, you are an asshole.

Yeah you are full of shit.

The article was a very real attempt at some healing.

Think about that fact that you feel a need to fight against that.

I just can't understand today's white liberals. They go around calling everyone they disagree with Nazis but act like brownshirts themselves. Whatever happened to peace and love hippies? Can we get those back please?
No peace love for Nazis. My grandfather bombed hundreds of them. Only dumb fucks still believe in that shit.

Only dumb fucks think Nazis are a threat in America today.
You think America wants Nazis? Your fucked bud. You will be beat down whenever you show yourself.

Wow. That was not an answer to anything he said. You are so stupid I don't know how you manage to find the keyboard on a regular basis.

Forum List

Back