Whites kill: Big Deal - Blacks Kill; No Deal ?

Why is it that when a white deranged person kills it is national news, but when there are blacks massacring each other it doesn't get the coverage?

Violent holiday weekend claims at least 10 lives in Chicago - U.S. News

Let me throw you a life preserver to save you since you have fallen over board into the ocean of stupidity.

From YOUR link:

"Very clearly, we have a gang problem in the city of Chicago," Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy said at a press conference Tuesday, according to Chicago.....

So, even though it's unfortunate, gang violence is nothing new in many major cities, crazed
deranged killers is another story.

There are gangs everywhere, dude, even in most rural towns.

Gangs don't explain jack shit about the incompetence and violence reigning in Shitcahgo.

You know that when the OP creator writes Whites kill: Big Deal - Blacks Kill; No Deal ? that he is duped.

Why is it that when a white deranged person kills it is national news, but when there are blacks massacring each other it doesn't get the coverage?

Because it stops being "news" when it becomes routine. As the saying goes:

"When a dog bites a man, that is not news, because it happens so often. But if a man bites a dog, that is news."

White deranged killers are still relatively rare.

Except that they are not. They are just less often caught and punished.

"When a dog bites a man, that is not news, because it happens so often. But if a man bites a dog, that is news."

and then, by extension, you are stating that blacks murdering is not rare.

I would take contention with that. It is also very rare.

Another black people suck thread / poor poor white guys in politics? No...that only happens on days that end with a "y"

You forgot to say 'Check your privilege', libtard dumbass.

No I didnt Vicki the Victim

wow, again you never state anything worth hearing.....

I mean what about black society is better than white society. What should we white people learn from you black people?

Last edited:

and then, by extension, you are stating that blacks murdering is not rare.

I would take contention with that. It is also very rare.
Well, yes, I would agree with that; murder itself is rare. That’s why I used the term “relatively” as in “Viewed in comparison with something else rather than absolutely,” meaning the deranged shooter as compared to the Chicago gang shooter, not shootings as a percentage of population.

The article states that there were 51 shootings of which 10 lead to the death of the victim. But wait….

From an April 22nd NPR article: 45 People Were Shot In Chicago Over The Weekend : The Two-Way : NPR
Headlines such as this from the Chicago Sun-Times — "In violent weekend, at least 8 dead, 37 wounded in shootings across Chicago" — set us off in search of news reports after previous weekends.

— "At least 36 people have been shot, four of them killed ... in Chicago violence since Friday." (NBC Chicago on April 14)

— "27 People Shot In Chicago This Weekend, Including 16-Year-Old In Front Of His Church." (The Huffington Post's Black Voices blog, on April 7)
It’s becoming less and less rare all the time. It’s not news if it is a weekly occurrence.

Wow that's crazy. Do you have a link so I can read more about this? Where did this happen?
If the color was the reverse, it would have been bigger than TM GZ , and anyone who says different doesn't have a backbone; a lying motherfucker!

I agree with you. To think about how much attention Travon Martin got and I haven't heard of this is all that one needs to know.

Last edited:
Wow. Some people commit crimes. This means that all black people are dangerous and white people are God's most innocent Children.

All of you racist crackers should shove your guns up your asses and keep pulling the trigger until you can't anymore.

Forum List

Back