🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whites only water fountain in Memphis

CNN doing their part to stir up the race war some want to see happen so bad

they won't be happy until blood is spilled

people need to shun that poor excuse of a news source

Yeah, right and listen to the official GOP Network....FOX.

Yeah, well, you hafta concede and acquiesce to Steph's point about CNN, given that the network's biggest detractor, biggest antagonist is none other than Jon Stewart.

It's not like we're talking about Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity who is regularly mocking CNN: it's JON frick'n STEWART we're talkin' about here.

CNN is a joke and has been for well over five years now. Admit it, or lose what infinitesimal shred of credibility you somehow inexplicably still have left.

riiiiiiight... they shouldn't report it. they should only report Obama-deranged lies.

okie dokie, steffie baby.

you know, dude, sometimes, it shouldn't be about your partisan hackery... there should be things that rational, well-meaning people can agree on no matter what. this is one of them.

except of course to racist wingers.

Yeah, right and listen to the official GOP Network....FOX.

or just listen to those voices in your head
I don't find you a nice human being posting this kind crap

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Yeah, that is going to keep me up at night.....

riiiiiiight... they shouldn't report it. they should only report Obama-deranged lies.

okie dokie, steffie baby.

you know, dude, sometimes, it shouldn't be about your partisan hackery... there should be things that rational, well-meaning people can agree on no matter what. this is one of them.

except of course to racist wingers.

Dead Americans do not lie, Sherlock

The tape needs to be verified and the supervisor identified. If it is true, then this supervisor needs to be fired immediately and the employer is going to have a lot to answer for and pay out big bucks,

Are you are saying this type of discrimination is okay and we should go back to the Jim Crow era?

Are you saying CNN is casing a race war because they are reporting on discrimination?

That's exactly what they're saying.

Nothing these racist jackasses write surprises me. And, right after they show themselves to be racist jackasses, they'll post that they're not.
Some are just idiots...but Stephanie is a racist **** - trailer trash who has accomplished nothing more in life than her dependence on government. I never had much respect for her...but I lost ALL respect when she pretended she was an educator and it turned out she was the lunch lady. :lmao: what an absolutely pathetic person. How much would you like to bet she has been arrested at least 3 times for domestic abuse...she is that redneck in the neighborhood that no one likes.

It is an employee problem, not a policy of the company.

management and supervisors are representatives of the company

Did the company deal with the offender or condone his actions?
The better question is did the complainant go to HR or another supervisor with his issue and what was the result of that complaint...if he in fact complained.

If he did not address the issue before he was fired...I don't really care what happens (although he still has a legitimate case in the eyes of the law).

I was hoping that was satire.

Damn... the wingers are getting out of control.

I suspect these slimy KKK types have always been as bad as they are now. They've just been hiding under their rocks. The internet gives them a strength in numbers they haven't had in the past.

Not one of these cowardly worms would say in public what they anonymously write here every day.

I suspect these slimy KKK types have always been as bad as they are now. They've just been hiding under their rocks. The internet gives them a strength in numbers they haven't had in the past.

Not one of these cowardly worms would say in public what they anonymously write here every day.

You have to remember, USMB is an unapologetic hate site and most of these hate mongers have been perma banned from more reputable forums.

Last edited:
A black woman on a plane was asked to turn off her cell phone and said "I kill white people like you". Is this racist? Or is this an obnoxious passenger? Is it a policy of the airline to allow only black people to use cell phones and kill whites who complain?

Never Say "I Kill White People Like You" When Asked To Turn Off Your Phone Post-Takeoff | The Smoking Gun

It is sorta funny, how your ilk demands lefties and blacks decry racism in cases like this, but you NEVER do the same for obvious racism.

Pussy

You have to remember, USMB is an unapologetic hate site and most of these hate mongers have been perma banned from more reputable forums.

Why else do you think we have to endure infolinks and its adware! No reputable advertiser (including Google Ads) want to be associated with the hate mongers.

And thanks to obozo and affirmative action, most jobs today are blacks only. If you're white just try getting a job at the post office.

This is the Jim Swan era and discrimination against whites is not only legal, its mandated by the govt.

[

As long as you support affirmative action, YOU are the slimy racist. THINK

Forum List

Back