🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whites only water fountain in Memphis

CNN doing their part to stir up the race war some want to see happen so bad

they won't be happy until blood is spilled

people need to shun that poor excuse of a news source

Yeah, right and listen to the official GOP Network....FOX.

More Dems watch Fox News. :D
Democrats' favorite cable-news channel: Fox News | Changing Channels

Distasteful, though, the truth may be to Democrats, at least some of them with decency, want to know it, so they tune into Fox News.

The dolts just want to hear the talking points spoon fed to the other networks by the most corrupt White House in history.

And thanks to obozo and affirmative action, most jobs today are blacks only. If you're white just try getting a job at the post office.

This is the Jim Swan era and discrimination against whites is not only legal, its mandated by the govt.

I love white supremacist victimhood.

you know most of us actually work, right?

blacks only? :lmao:

maybe they just don't want YOU

And thanks to obozo and affirmative action, most jobs today are blacks only. If you're white just try getting a job at the post office.

This is the Jim Swan era and discrimination against whites is not only legal, its mandated by the govt.
lol...it's soooooo hard being white in America

If they could just find a way to start a race war aboard a Malaysian airliner they'd be in CNNirvana!

So you're saying affirmative action doesn' exist? Get help please.

This story is bullshit. Even if it is true it pales in comparison to the knockout game.

The knockout games weren't racially motivated despite what Fox news told you. A whites only fountain is racially motivated.

So you're saying affirmative action doesn' exist? Get help please.

Oh it exist.

Did you ever think that the reason you can't work in the post office is that you're over qualified?

This story is bullshit. Even if it is true it pales in comparison to the knockout game.

Never have I read a worse piece of shit of a post on this forum and I read TrannySteve's input.

Not even the vaguest hint of opprobrium, just a pathetic childish us and them piece of partisan bile.

Dismiss it as "bullshit" and then the gem of "Even if it is true". A real scumbag move that says "I don’t care if it's true or not, I've just decried it as untrue because of nothing other than my wish for it not top be true and then confessed it and I see nothing bad in that and the cherry on the top? Bring in a news story that has fuck all to do with the original story to deflect attention from the thing you have claimed is untrue without the first bit of reading up just because you are scum.

What a sack of shit

He is a hate monger...more than likely of German ancestory.

And what have I been telling you about Germans?

AS a Canadian, I feel SOOOO grateful that you found another target for your totally unreasonable and insane hatred.

Are you going to start a German bashing tread?

Tel us about your ancestry and what is there to be proud of it.

No matter who your ancestors are, they must be spinning in their graves seeing a demented idiot like you.

The knockout games weren't racially motivated despite what Fox news told you. A whites only fountain is racially motivated.

When the perpetrators are ONLY black and the victims are ONLY white, yes, the knock out games were racially motivated.

Last time I looked nobody suffered a concussion or broken bones from a drinking fountain.

When the perpetrators are ONLY black and the victims are ONLY white, yes, the knock out games were racially motivated.

Last time I looked nobody suffered a concussion or broken bones from a drinking fountain.

LOL, and you had the nerve to call me a racist! What does the knockout game have to do with white only drinking fountains and threatening to lynch someone?

Racists usually project...meaning instead of acknowledging the issue at hand, they point at some other nonsense. Typical...especially for a canadian.

Never have I read a worse piece of shit of a post on this forum and I read TrannySteve's input.

Not even the vaguest hint of opprobrium, just a pathetic childish us and them piece of partisan bile.

Dismiss it as "bullshit" and then the gem of "Even if it is true". A real scumbag move that says "I don’t care if it's true or not, I've just decried it as untrue because of nothing other than my wish for it not top be true and then confessed it and I see nothing bad in that and the cherry on the top? Bring in a news story that has fuck all to do with the original story to deflect attention from the thing you have claimed is untrue without the first bit of reading up just because you are scum.

What a sack of shit

AS a Canadian, I feel SOOOO grateful that you found another target for your totally unreasonable and insane hatred.

No matter who your ancestors are, they must be spinning in their graves seeing a demented idiot like you.
German Watch

Why You Should Never Trust a German

German Watch

Why You Should Never Trust a German

You realize that condemning every German individual in the world simply for their membership in an identified ethnic group/nationality is bigotry, right? If you don't want this to be a hate site, stop hating.

Are you are saying this type of discrimination is okay and we should go back to the Jim Crow era?

Are you saying CNN is casing a race war because they are reporting on discrimination?

That's exactly what they're saying.

Nothing these racist jackasses write surprises me. And, right after they show themselves to be racist jackasses, they'll post that they're not.

Stop with namecalling ! We are not racist jackasses !!

You want a racist jackass ? Huh, huh ? Here's your fucking racist jackass !!!

LOL, and you had the nerve to call me a racist! What does the knockout game have to do with white only drinking fountains and threatening to lynch someone?

Racists usually project...meaning instead of acknowledging the issue at hand, they point at some other nonsense. Typical...especially for a canadian.

I guess you failed to see that I responded to the post by JFK_USA.

Let me help you out here since you and several of your ilk missed the point in this thread.

I'm going to give you a hypothetical choice. You must choose one:

1. Your boss tells you because the color of your skin you can't drink from a water fountain. He says he'll lynch you. You report him and he gets fired as he should. You keep your job and you're possibly looking a nice payout from the company.

- or -

2. Someone picks you out because of the color of your skin, walks up behind you and clocks the ever-living shit out of you. You fall to the ground with a broken jaw unconscious. You lay there in a pool of your own blood. When you wake up the perpetrator is no where to be found. No one knows who he is and you end up in the hospital.

Your choice?

Which has been blown far out of proportion to reality. It just makes the far right happy to feel that they are being abused.

I'm thinking the honkies should start playing
"The target practice game"....Can we rely on you not to blow it out of proportion?

Are you are saying this type of discrimination is okay and we should go back to the Jim Crow era?

Are you saying CNN is casing a race war because they are reporting on discrimination?

That's exactly what they're saying.

Nothing these racist jackasses write surprises me. And, right after they show themselves to be racist jackasses, they'll post that they're not.

Stop with namecalling ! We are not racist jackasses !!

You want a racist jackass ? Huh, huh ? Here's your fucking racist jackass !!!

Actually, there is a great deal of symbolic accuracy in that picture!

Forum List

Back