🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whites only water fountain in Memphis

Where did I say whitey is evil? Now you are just making shit up...I knew you would do that. What I did say is that most racists are of German decent. You prove my point...you are of German decent and you are a racist. My evidence...the concerted effort of the Germans to exterminate the Jewry. Are you denying the Holocaust?

Here is an introductory article about German hate...there is a lot more, but I don't think you can handle it. You can try here as well...a simple google search that shows many, many links to racism and the link to Germans.
No you said most Germans are racist. Where is the proof?
WWI, WWII, the attempted extermination of the Jews...you...hate groups that identify with Germany...you and your ilk (who are of German ancestry and are bigots).
As I told you, my family was here before even WW I, so calling me a racist because of the Holocaust is no more appropriate than me calling you a cannibal.

You and YOUR ilk contemporarily, are more racist and more racially violent than typical whites. Dispute that with facts, if you can. If not, I am still waiting for your retraction and apology.

A man recognizes his errors and acts appropriately. A boy stamps his feet and piles on more bullshit. Which are you?

Last edited:
Part of my previous post was cut off, possibly or probably due to sloppy editing by me. I will go back and fix it. Look for a link after "White Girl Bleed A Lot"

My proof is WWI, WWII and the attempted extermination of the Jews. As for yours...I am not going to click on a screen shot...you are a racist and probably are sending me to malware or worst. Provide a link.

WW1 the Germans allied with the Turks against the British empire, which were about as racist as you can get. If you want to hate whitey, be my guest but it doesn't make much sense to single out just the Germans.

Personally, I would recommend not overgeneralizing people based on their race or nationality.

Oh My God! 130 people killed in 20 years?

Holy crap..thats 6 and a half people a year. Isn't that close to the death toll in Chicago daily?

Also, out of the 130 deaths due to racist street violence...it doesn't say the race of the perp/victims. Another thing is that most are in Eastern Germany, which is much poorer because of the remnants of the USSR. Poorer areas have more violence in general. Still if you consider over a twenty year period...it doesn't sound like that bad of a place.

Oh My God! 130 people killed in 20 years?

Holy crap..thats 6 and a half people a year. Isn't that close to the death toll in Chicago daily?

Also, out of the 130 deaths due to racist street violence...it doesn't say the race of the perp/victims. Another thing is that most are in Eastern Germany, which is much poorer because of the remnants of the USSR. Poorer areas have more violence in general. Still if you consider over a twenty year period...it doesn't sound like that bad of a place.

That's a good week-end... slightly below an average week, but over all, probably close to the number of white folk killed by blacks each week in the US. Conversely, the number of blacks killed by whites is about half that.

No you said most Germans are racist. Where is the proof?
WWI, WWII, the attempted extermination of the Jews...you...hate groups that identify with Germany...you and your ilk (who are of German ancestry and are bigots).
As I told you, my family was here before even WW I, so calling me a racist because of the Holocaust is no more appropriate than me calling you a cannibal.

You and YOUR ilk contemporarily, are more racist and more racially violent than typical whites. Dispute that with facts, if you can. If not, I am still waiting for your retraction and apology.

A man recognizes his errors and acts appropriately. A boy stamps his feet and piles on more bullshit. Which are you?

I call you a racist because of the nonsense you spew. Your German ancestry is just proof that most racists are of German heritage. As for your contention that my ilk are more racially violent...I have yet to see the proof.

And...just to let you know...you are a hate monger and you will NEVER get an apology from me.

Pussy. Me thinks you are just too stupid to have a conversation with. I have to dumb down everything so you can understand...and you still don't get it.

My proof is WWI, WWII and the attempted extermination of the Jews. As for yours...I am not going to click on a screen shot...you are a racist and probably are sending me to malware or worst. Provide a link.

WW1 the Germans allied with the Turks against the British empire, which were about as racist as you can get. If you want to hate whitey, be my guest but it doesn't make much sense to single out just the Germans.

Personally, I would recommend not overgeneralizing people based on their race or nationality.

That just goes to show their bloodlust and contribution of death and war in the 20th Century.

LOL, and you had the nerve to call me a racist! What does the knockout game have to do with white only drinking fountains and threatening to lynch someone?

Racists usually project...meaning instead of acknowledging the issue at hand, they point at some other nonsense. Typical...especially for a canadian.

Let me help you out here since you and several of your ilk missed the point in this thread.

I'm going to give you a hypothetical choice. You must choose one:

1. Your boss tells you because the color of your skin you can't drink from a water fountain. He says he'll lynch you. You report him and he gets fired as he should. You keep your job and you're possibly looking a nice payout from the company.

- or -

2. Someone picks you out because of the color of your skin, walks up behind you and clocks the ever-living shit out of you. You fall to the ground with a broken jaw unconscious. You lay there in a pool of your own blood. When you wake up the perpetrator is no where to be found. No one knows who he is and you end up in the hospital.

Your choice?

Idiot canadian and racist logic. One has nothing to do with the other and the comparison is absolutely inane. I guess in YOUR world, any wrong makes a right. So if a white person wrongs a black...in anyway...YOU are saying the knockout game is justifiable with that logic. What a moron.

PUSSY!

What a fucking canadian idiot.

Sucks to be you. So full of anger, rage and hate. LMAO

Forum List

Back