🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whites only water fountain in Memphis

He is a hate monger...more than likely of German ancestory.

And what have I been telling you about Germans?

I'm German, and the word is ancestry.
Ironic that you would call someone a hate monger and then speculate on their ancestry.

Have I negged you yet?
It is a simple fact...most racists are of German ancestry. Germans are pretty much the birthplace of hate. Most Americans, who espouse racist values, are of German decent. Period.
Nutz wouldn't dare be prejudiced or anything, now would he?

You're full of shit.
Show me your proof and I'll show you more FBI statistics to blow you out of the water, OK?

It is a simple fact...most racists are of German ancestry. Germans are pretty much the birthplace of hate. Most Americans, who espouse racist values, are of German decent. Period.

Actually, most racists I run into are black.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

EDIT:

Part of this is because white hating is promoted, therefore in the open, where other hate is more subtle.

Last edited:
I'm German, and the word is ancestry.
Ironic that you would call someone a hate monger and then speculate on their ancestry.

Have I negged you yet?

You're full of shit.
Show me your proof and I'll show you more FBI statistics to blow you out of the water, OK?

Just go to any website that tracks hate groups...internationally. They are all derived of Germans.

As for your FBI stats...if that floats your boat...they are only stats, perverted and used as racist propaganda that can be found on any hate site...especially if the hate group is German in origin.

Truth, you racists all use the same information (not the stats, but your interpretation of the stats)...all derived from the same German hate monger who rules over the same German peons who can't think for themselves.

So don't pretend your stats and interpretation of those stats are original...it is simply the same BS presented over and over and over again by the same German hate monger(s).

EDIT:

Part of this is because white hating is promoted, therefore in the open, where other hate is more subtle.
That is because anyone who dares to disagree with you - who happens to be black - is branded as a racist because your arguments are devoid of logic. :eusa_whistle:

That is because anyone who dares to disagree with you - who happens to be black - is branded as a racist because your arguments are devoid of logic. :eusa_whistle:

Nah, I brand people who disagree with me as "stupid," for obvious reasons. :D

A racist is one who assigns attributes, negative or positive, based on skin color. My experience is that this is most prevalent among black people.

Don't get me wrong, I've met my share of white racists, but the percentage of black racists I've met dwarfs that.

Black girl security guard at the train station I use was going off one day on how she hates *******, because they are always the ones breaking into cars. Now she's black, but that's still racism. I don't doubt her story, but it's still racism.

See, racism isn't just the hatred of whites, it's the focus on race as the deciding factor to one's action. It is the idea that our skin color defines us as people.

There is something fishy about this story in today's day and age. Water fountains, get off loaders, lynching. Nobody in the work place talks like that anymore because 1. It is stupid. 2. There is NOTHING to gain. 3. There is EVERYTHING to lose as you will be fired on the spot if caught red handed.

I've been around plenty of white people that josh and joke around with blacks they consider their friends in similar ways (perhaps not so egregiously, but close). I don't do it, as I walk on eggshells about race stuff just like the modern PC world taught me, but I've got other things in life to think about then that kind of shit.

I'm suspicious that we're only hearing one side of the story.

Last edited:
Ok, who drinks from a water fountain anymore? Seems like a great way to meet new and exciting germs.

Alright, I don't know what has happened to you. Maybe someone dropped a giant cartoon anvil on your head or something but you are in full irrational, bigoted hypocrite mode right now. I had thought much better of you, but you are just about ready to join 52nd Street, Matthew, Asslickius, Shitshispeedos, Tank and the rest in the Legion of Dumb. It's not too late to turn back, but almost...

Maybe this one incident, as not yet proven, isn't enough to draw conclusions from.

You're full of shit.

Just go to any website that tracks hate groups...internationally. They are all derived of Germans.

As for your FBI stats...if that floats your boat...they are only stats, perverted and used as racist propaganda that can be found on any hate site...especially if the hate group is German in origin.

Truth, you racists all use the same information (not the stats, but your interpretation of the stats)...all derived from the same German hate monger who rules over the same German peons who can't think for themselves.

So don't pretend your stats and interpretation of those stats are original...it is simply the same BS presented over and over and over again by the same German hate monger(s).

FBI Stats may very well BE perverted. FBI is part of the Justice Department which is run by a black man and his black boss.
You can find the stats I screen shot HERE
Again! Some proof that Germans are racist. If you can't provide it, I demand a retraction and an apology to me and anyone else here of German heritage.

You're full of shit.

FBI Stats may very well BE perverted. FBI is part of the Justice Department which is run by a black man and his black boss.
Again! Some proof that Germans are racist. If you can't provide it, I demand a retraction and an apology to me and anyone else here of German heritage.

My proof is WWI, WWII and the attempted extermination of the Jews. As for yours...I am not going to click on a screen shot...you are a racist and probably are sending me to malware or worst. Provide a link.

EDIT:

I've yet to see anything like logic or substance from you.You bitch like a little girl that whitey is evil, Germans are racist, but can't back it up.

You've learned well from Sharpton, Jackson, Kweisi Mfume, Louis Farrakhan and others with hearts full of hate and self loathing.

My proof is WWI, WWII and the attempted extermination of the Jews. As for yours...I am not going to click on a screen shot...you are a racist and probably are sending me to malware or worst. Provide a link.
The link as I said, is to the source of my screen shot, you asshole.. FBI ? Homepage.

Don't worry the FBI's website is run by a black man. He won' sen you none dat malware. brah.

EDIT:

I've yet to see anything like logic or substance from you.You bitch like a little girl that whitey is evil, Germans are racist, but can't back it up.

You've learned well from Sharpton, Jackson, Kweisi Mfume, Louis Farrakhan and others with hearts full of hate and self loathing.

Where did I say whitey is evil? Now you are just making shit up...I knew you would do that. What I did say is that most racists are of German decent. You prove my point...you are of German decent and you are a racist. My evidence...the concerted effort of the Germans to exterminate the Jewry. Are you denying the Holocaust?

Here is an introductory article about German hate...there is a lot more, but I don't think you can handle it. You can try here as well...a simple google search that shows many, many links to racism and the link to Germans.

Where did I say whitey is evil? Now you are just making shit up...I knew you would do that. What I did say is that most racists are of German decent. You prove my point...you are of German decent and you are a racist. My evidence...the concerted effort of the Germans to exterminate the Jewry. Are you denying the Holocaust?

Here is an introductory article about German hate...there is a lot more, but I don't think you can handle it. You can try here as well...a simple google search that shows many, many links to racism and the link to Germans.
No you said most Germans are racist. Where is the proof?

No you said most Germans are racist. Where is the proof?
WWI, WWII, the attempted extermination of the Jews...you...hate groups that identify with Germany...you and your ilk (who are of German ancestry and are bigots).

Incidentally, what I actually said was this:

Oh My God! 130 people killed in 20 years?

Please read the book "White Girl Bleed a Lot" and the column here:

We finally found Eric Holder’s brave man. The one man in America not afraid to say what he really means about race. Not a coward, like the Attorney General calls the rest of us.

His name is Wayne Bennett. He is a Philadelphia family court judge who wears nice suits. His blog has been recognized as the top black web site in the country on several occasions. That is because he speaks aloud what many people, black and white, think — but do not have the guts to say:

White people are victims of black mob violence because they deserve it.

This is a damned SITTING judge in Philly!

Last edited:

Oh My God! 130 people killed in 20 years?

Please read the book "White Girl Bleed a Lot" and /:

We finally found Eric Holder’s brave man. The one man in America not afraid to say what he really means about race. Not a coward, like the Attorney General calls the rest of us.

His name is Wayne Bennett. He is a Philadelphia family court judge who wears nice suits. His blog has been recognized as the top black web site in the country on several occasions. That is because he speaks aloud what many people, black and white, think — but do not have the guts to say:

White people are victims of black mob violence because they deserve it.

This is a damned SITTING judge in Philly!

WTF are you talking about. Take a deep breath...blackie is not out to get you.

It seems as if your German rage and hate are manifesting. You need to learn to control that...

look out, a Jew....

LOL, just kidding. Be sure to post back so I know you didn't have a heart attack.

Forum List

Back