🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whites only water fountain in Memphis

This story is bullshit. Even if it is true it pales in comparison to the knockout game.

It's quite telling that your first reaction is to try and compare this incident to a completely unrelated one in order to downplay it.

Public service announcement:

Nutz and JFK_USA and JimH52 are triplets by three different fathers.

Their mother, unable to decide which was more stupid sent them to Democrat/liberal school of brain washing, in order to improve their minds.

You can see the result on this board.

That's exactly what they're saying.

Nothing these racist jackasses write surprises me. And, right after they show themselves to be racist jackasses, they'll post that they're not.

Stop with namecalling ! We are not racist jackasses !!

You want a racist jackass ? Huh, huh ? Here's your fucking racist jackass !!!

Actually, there is a great deal of symbolic accuracy in that picture!

I know, that was the point.

CNN doing their part to stir up the race war some want to see happen so bad

they won't be happy until blood is spilled

people need to shun that poor excuse of a news source

Are you are saying this type of discrimination is okay and we should go back to the Jim Crow era?

Are you saying CNN is casing a race war because they are reporting on discrimination?

Are you saying that you know whites only water fountains are prevalent in the South? You can show one case where a person was denied a drink of water. How many victims of the "knock out game" have there been. How many whites were murdered by blacks last year?

When the perpetrators are ONLY black and the victims are ONLY white, yes, the knock out games were racially motivated.

Last time I looked nobody suffered a concussion or broken bones from a drinking fountain.

LOL, and you had the nerve to call me a racist! What does the knockout game have to do with white only drinking fountains and threatening to lynch someone?

Racists usually project...meaning instead of acknowledging the issue at hand, they point at some other nonsense. Typical...especially for a canadian.

Let me help you out here since you and several of your ilk missed the point in this thread.

I'm going to give you a hypothetical choice. You must choose one:

1. Your boss tells you because the color of your skin you can't drink from a water fountain. He says he'll lynch you. You report him and he gets fired as he should. You keep your job and you're possibly looking a nice payout from the company.

- or -

2. Someone picks you out because of the color of your skin, walks up behind you and clocks the ever-living shit out of you. You fall to the ground with a broken jaw unconscious. You lay there in a pool of your own blood. When you wake up the perpetrator is no where to be found. No one knows who he is and you end up in the hospital.

Your choice?

Idiot canadian and racist logic. One has nothing to do with the other and the comparison is absolutely inane. I guess in YOUR world, any wrong makes a right. So if a white person wrongs a black...in anyway...YOU are saying the knockout game is justifiable with that logic. What a moron.

PUSSY!

What a fucking canadian idiot.

Attachments

• $FBI_racedata.png
    $FBI_racedata.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Thanks
Reactions: FJO
Stephanie, calling out evil is good not bad.

Good Americans want to live in a good world, not yours.

CNN doing their part to stir up the race war some want to see happen so bad

they won't be happy until blood is spilled

people need to shun that poor excuse of a news source

LOL, and you had the nerve to call me a racist! What does the knockout game have to do with white only drinking fountains and threatening to lynch someone?

Racists usually project...meaning instead of acknowledging the issue at hand, they point at some other nonsense. Typical...especially for a canadian.

Let me help you out here since you and several of your ilk missed the point in this thread.

I'm going to give you a hypothetical choice. You must choose one:

1. Your boss tells you because the color of your skin you can't drink from a water fountain. He says he'll lynch you. You report him and he gets fired as he should. You keep your job and you're possibly looking a nice payout from the company.

- or -

2. Someone picks you out because of the color of your skin, walks up behind you and clocks the ever-living shit out of you. You fall to the ground with a broken jaw unconscious. You lay there in a pool of your own blood. When you wake up the perpetrator is no where to be found. No one knows who he is and you end up in the hospital.

Your choice?

Idiot canadian and racist logic. One has nothing to do with the other and the comparison is absolutely inane. I guess in YOUR world, any wrong makes a right. So if a white person wrongs a black...in anyway...YOU are saying the knockout game is justifiable with that logic. What a moron.

PUSSY!

What a fucking canadian idiot.

Good job! I'd have chosen the same user name for you.

And what does that have to do with white only water fountains and threatening to lynch a worker?

You ask a stupid question, I will give you an answer:

According to your logic of having no relation between white-only drinking fountains and knock-out games is that all the white folks who were knocked out brutally by black thugs, were knocked out because they wanted to have drink of water at a black-only fountain.

What, no black-only water fountains.

There are no white only drinking fountains, either.

Your stupidity is totally unparalleled if you can`t see that the vicious attack on white people by black thugs is far worse than the alleged presence of a water fountain allegedly restricted to whites only.

Next time you get thirsty, go get your head bashed in by some black thug.

Your thirst will undoubtedly be quenched, at least while you are unconscious, you stupid racist pig.

And what does that have to do with white only water fountains and threatening to lynch a worker?

According to your logic of having no relation between white-only drinking fountains and knock-out games is that all the white folks who were knocked out brutally by black thugs, were knocked out because they wanted to have drink of water at a black-only fountain.

Your stupidity is totally unparalleled if you can`t see that the vicious attack on white people by black thugs is far worse than the alleged presence of a water fountain allegedly restricted to whites only.

Your thirst will undoubtedly be quenched, at least while you are unconscious, you stupid racist pig.

Again, dumb logic. One has nothing to do with the other. Only idiot racists think that way.

This story is bullshit. Even if it is true it pales in comparison to the knockout game.

Never have I read a worse piece of shit of a post on this forum and I read TrannySteve's input.

Not even the vaguest hint of opprobrium, just a pathetic childish us and them piece of partisan bile.

Dismiss it as "bullshit" and then the gem of "Even if it is true". A real scumbag move that says "I don’t care if it's true or not, I've just decried it as untrue because of nothing other than my wish for it not top be true and then confessed it and I see nothing bad in that and the cherry on the top? Bring in a news story that has fuck all to do with the original story to deflect attention from the thing you have claimed is untrue without the first bit of reading up just because you are scum.

What a sack of shit

Whoa.

Remind me never to piss in Manchester's Cheerios. :lol:

It shows that racism by blacks against whites is more prevalent and more fatal than being denied a sip of water. OK?

Not really. And, the idiot blacks who do commit the crimes, pay the price - no?

And what do you think the price should be, compared to denying a guy a sip of water?

Again, dumb logic. One has nothing to do with the other. Only idiot racists think that way.
No sir. Only idiots that think only whites can be racist think like you.

The subject is racism. To deny that racism is more prevalent among blacks is shear idiocy.

Never have I read a worse piece of shit of a post on this forum and I read TrannySteve's input.

Not even the vaguest hint of opprobrium, just a pathetic childish us and them piece of partisan bile.

Dismiss it as "bullshit" and then the gem of "Even if it is true". A real scumbag move that says "I don’t care if it's true or not, I've just decried it as untrue because of nothing other than my wish for it not top be true and then confessed it and I see nothing bad in that and the cherry on the top? Bring in a news story that has fuck all to do with the original story to deflect attention from the thing you have claimed is untrue without the first bit of reading up just because you are scum.

What a sack of shit

He is a hate monger...more than likely of German ancestory.

And what have I been telling you about Germans?

I'm German, and the word is ancestry.
Ironic that you would call someone a hate monger and then speculate on their ancestry.

Have I negged you yet?

What a sack of shit

He is a hate monger...more than likely of German ancestory.

And what have I been telling you about Germans?

I'm German, and the word is ancestry.
Ironic that you would call someone a hate monger and then speculate on their ancestry.

Have I negged you yet?
It is a simple fact...most racists are of German ancestry. Germans are pretty much the birthplace of hate. Most Americans, who espouse racist values, are of German decent. Period.

Forum List

Back