Whitesplaning Racism

What white policies are to blame for this?

View attachment 197398

The same white policies that destabilizes countries to put in puppet leaders.

BTW there is also such a thing as drought

Robert Mugabe was a communist puppet, as blacks tend to be, but that isn’t the same thing as a white puppet.
Under “white policies “ the people of his country were fed. Under his policies, after he expelled whites, his people returned to Stone Age starvation levels.
And there was no drought. But if there were a drought in Zimbabwe the White built Kariba Dam could a life saver...if it hadn’t fallen into disrepair when the whites left.
Like Detroit.

Actually, it is YOU who claim there is one Mr Sand

~S~

I didn't write the OP ... Just addressed the comments of someone who responded to it.

Now you are free to object to anything I may have expressed ...
If you feel the foolish need to defend yourself from something you are not guilty of.

Ooops ... That's what the fuck I posted that you cut out ... ;)
Thanks for the opportunity to cover that part ... Again.

If you feel the foolish need to defend yourself from something you are not guilty of.

I have no desire to defend myself from something i did not say or imply Mr Sand

That said, insinuating the opposition has an agenda means who?

~S~

I see your point, but I don't think I can completely agree with all you say. Trust me. This isn't an effort to be confrontational, but just an effort to better understand your beliefs and you perhaps understanding mine. I guess a person saying they don't see you as black could mean that they think you might somehow be better than their perception of what a black person is, (an obvious insult) but more likely it's just a clumsy way of saying your race is not an issue. I don't understand why that would offend you. Please explain.

People do not need to attempt to defend themselves from something they are not guilty of (in an open discussion).

The opposition has no interest in listening to anything they have to say anyway.
They want you to shut up and listen so they can control the dialog ... And promote their agenda.

Sorry, but my question wasn't to you. I'm sure the OP can answer for himself.

I didn't address the person who wrote the OP ...
Nor did I attempt to answer your question to the OP.

Let me know if there is anything else you need cleared up ... :thup:

I have no desire to defend myself from something i did not say or imply Mr Sand

That said, insinuating the opposition has an agenda means who?

~S~

You asked me if you had an agenda ...
Why would you ask me what you already know the answer to?

I didn't insinuate anything ...
You either have an agenda and want to control the dialog or you don't.
There's no need to ask me for you to figure that out ... :thup:

It has come to my attention that certain black/liberal "intellectuals" are making a cottage industry of using abstract reasoning to rationalize their own racial animus . Things like white privilege, micro aggression, ("whitesplaining?"), yadda yadda. I think black faux intellectuals are exploiting "black privilege". The old blame the white man game, V.2.

Last edited:
It has come to my attention that certain black/liberal "intellectuals" are making a cottage industry of using abstract reasoning to rationalize their own racial animus . Things like white privilege, micro aggression, yadda yadda. I think black faux intellectuals are exploiting "black privilege". The old blame the white man game, V.2.

might be the cue for some blacksplainig?......

~S~

It has come to my attention that certain black/liberal "intellectuals" are making a cottage industry of using abstract reasoning to rationalize their own racial animus . Things like white privilege, micro aggression, yadda yadda. I think black faux intellectuals are exploiting "black privilege". The old blame the white man game, V.2.

~S~
Well, no, then we would just get blackscuses.

What white policies are to blame for this?

View attachment 197398

The same white policies that destabilizes countries to put in puppet leaders.

BTW there is also such a thing as drought

Robert Mugabe was a communist puppet, as blacks tend to be, but that isn’t the same thing as a white puppet.
Under “white policies “ the people of his country were fed. Under his policies, after he expelled whites, his people returned to Stone Age starvation levels.
And there was no drought. But if there were a drought in Zimbabwe the White built Kariba Dam could a life saver...if it hadn’t fallen into disrepair when the whites left.
Like Detroit.

Under white policies the economy was not crippled by sanctions. Under white policies blacks were murdered. So try something else because the fact is whites ruined the continent of Africa by colonizing it. Blacks were eating real well before whites got there thank you.

It has come to my attention that certain black/liberal "intellectuals" are making a cottage industry of using abstract reasoning to rationalize their own racial animus . Things like white privilege, micro aggression, ("whitesplaining?"), yadda yadda. I think black faux intellectuals are exploiting "black privilege". The old blame the white man game, V.2.

A white woman created the term white privilege. There is no black privilege. Micro aggressions was a term made up by a Harvard professor almost 50 years ago. Whitesplaining is a fact. And we can make a forum by showing everything whites have done that gives us reason to blame them.

~S~

What we see here is the full spectrum of whitescuses.

Well since I didn't make the comment you're asking the wrong man, bitch.

Do you plan violence against whites, due to your seething hatred and racism?

None of that exists within me. Opposing your racism isn't hate. And it's certainly not racism.

:lol:

You are a hate filled racist.

Anyone reading you white hating OP can see that, even if deltazmebro is running interference for you. Beyond that, you have a reputation, both under this ID and under the Asclepais ID you used to post under as a rabbid and raging bigot and racist.

deltazmebro thinks your racism is cute and he wants to coddle you, but the rest of us see you as the racist scumbag that you are.

No you are the hate filled racist. Opposing white racism is not racism. I am not Asclepais and the fact is you are a whiny pussy who can't take getting your little racist lies torn apart.

NUHN-UHN - :rofl:

What a brilliant retort.

Dude, you are a racist, own it.

Oh and shithead, what "racist lies" are these?

I can't own what I am not. So own the fact you can't take the truth and live with it until you can.

I don't answer questions from people who never answer mine.

~S~

What we see here is the full spectrum of whitescuses.
What is this I hear? , I hear the distant whine of a hypocrite filling the air.

A white woman created the term white privilege. There is no black privilege. Micro aggressions was a term made up by a Harvard professor almost 50 years ago. Whitesplaining is a fact. And we can make a forum by showing everything whites have done that gives us reason to blame them.
Please. Blacks are milking this to bloody death. Please, black privilege is basically blame someone else for your failures . And it's as old as the human race. Whitesplaining is an abstraction created by (?) intellectuals, it's no more real that the will O' the wisp.

Because these white women felt uncomfortable...somehow.
The MSNBC special addressed this. One speaker said the problem is that for too many people black lives do not matter as much as white comfort. One speaker also said the police should not be called unless you need an armed response because that's what they do.

I see your point, but I don't think I can completely agree with all you say. Trust me. This isn't an effort to be confrontational, but just an effort to better understand your beliefs and you perhaps understanding mine. I guess a person saying they don't see you as black could mean that they think you might somehow be better than their perception of what a black person is, (an obvious insult) but more likely it's just a clumsy way of saying your race is not an issue. I don't understand why that would offend you. Please explain.

People do not need to attempt to defend themselves from something they are not guilty of (in an open discussion).

The opposition has no interest in listening to anything they have to say anyway.
They want you to shut up and listen so they can control the dialog ... And promote their agenda.

aou blacs ad .

Because it's probably not them saying race is not an issue. Look, you have to be black to understand some things. When a white person says something like that 9 out of 10 times it means they have a pre conceived idea about blacks. Why do I say this? Because when a white person says something like this the general response is to ask them what they mean. Now what I do not understand is how so many of you are stuck on that one comment while missing the entirety of what was said in the article. I am done discussing this one sentence most of the whites here have blown out of proportion because they can't understand why we can't see that something said most of time to blacks as an insult is supposed be looked at as an awkward way whites are trying to say they don't see race because nobody white is a racist only we blacks are therefore we just misinterpret everything whites do every day all the time forever. I'm sorry bulldog, I know you mean no harm, but I'm tired of discussing this comment. So can we go on and discuss other parts of this article bulldog?

Forum List

Back