Whitesplaning Racism

Well since I didn't make the comment you're asking the wrong man, bitch.

Do you plan violence against whites, due to your seething hatred and racism?

None of that exists within me. Opposing your racism isn't hate. And it's certainly not racism.

:lol:

You are a hate filled racist.

Anyone reading you white hating OP can see that, even if deltazmebro is running interference for you. Beyond that, you have a reputation, both under this ID and under the Asclepais ID you used to post under as a rabbid and raging bigot and racist.

deltazmebro thinks your racism is cute and he wants to coddle you, but the rest of us see you as the racist scumbag that you are.

No you are the hate filled racist. Opposing white racism is not racism. I am not Asclepais and the fact is you are a whiny pussy who can't take getting your little racist lies torn apart.

Hey “Prime Time,” claiming to be opposing any other sort of racism does NOT grant your words, deeds, or thoughts immunity from racism. You’re fooling yourself.

Opposing whites is not the same as opposing white racism.

Attempting to claim that racism by whites is bad, but racism by black is good is evil.

Because these white women felt uncomfortable...somehow.
The MSNBC special addressed this. One speaker said the problem is that for too many people black lives do not matter as much as white comfort. One speaker also said the police should not be called unless you need an armed response because that's what they do.
What? Is there a scientific metric of say, white comfort level? Is there a barometer you stick up their white wazoo? And it magically measures stuff? This seems more like somebody with a Ouija board threw shit in an effort to see what sticks. Pishposh.

I see your point, but I don't think I can completely agree with all you say. Trust me. This isn't an effort to be confrontational, but just an effort to better understand your beliefs and you perhaps understanding mine. I guess a person saying they don't see you as black could mean that they think you might somehow be better than their perception of what a black person is, (an obvious insult) but more likely it's just a clumsy way of saying your race is not an issue. I don't understand why that would offend you. Please explain.

People do not need to attempt to defend themselves from something they are not guilty of (in an open discussion).

The opposition has no interest in listening to anything they have to say anyway.
They want you to shut up and listen so they can control the dialog ... And promote their agenda.

aou blacs ad .

Sorry, but my question wasn't to you. I'm sure the OP can answer for himself.

Because it's probably not them saying race is not an issue. Look, you have to be black to understand some things. When a white person says something like that 9 out of 10 times it means they have a pre conceived idea about blacks. Why do I say this? Because when a white person says something like this the general response is to ask them what they mean. Now what I do not understand is how so many of you are stuck on that one comment while missing the entirety of what was said in the article. I am done discussing this one sentence most of the whites here have blown out of proportion because they can't understand why we can't see that something said most of time to blacks as an insult is supposed be looked at as an awkward way whites are trying to say they don't see race because nobody white is a racist only we blacks are therefore we just misinterpret everything whites do every day all the time forever. I'm sorry bulldog, I know you mean no harm, but I'm tired of discussing this comment. So can we go on and discuss other parts of this article bulldog?

Race is a kludge that racist pigs like you use to try and coerce others into obedience to your desires.

You're a racist pig. That you think the fact that you only hate whites makes your racism okay, only magnifies the fact that you are a racist pig.

It has come to my attention that certain black/liberal "intellectuals" are making a cottage industry of using abstract reasoning to rationalize their own racial animus . Things like white privilege, micro aggression, ("whitesplaining?"), yadda yadda. I think black faux intellectuals are exploiting "black privilege". The old blame the white man game, V.2.

A white woman created the term white privilege. There is no black privilege. Micro aggressions was a term made up by a Harvard professor almost 50 years ago. Whitesplaining is a fact. And we can make a forum by showing everything whites have done that gives us reason to blame them.
Please. Blacks are milking this to bloody death. Please, black privilege is basically blame someone else for your failures . And it's as old as the human race. Whitesplaining is an abstraction created by (?) intellectuals, it's no more real that the will O' the wisp.

Turn black or any other color but white and see how much milking is really going on. History shows us there is no black privilege because blacks have not failed. But we have faced obstacles created by whites that has reduced our success. This a fact that is non debatable.

I see your point, but I don't think I can completely agree with all you say. Trust me. This isn't an effort to be confrontational, but just an effort to better understand your beliefs and you perhaps understanding mine. I guess a person saying they don't see you as black could mean that they think you might somehow be better than their perception of what a black person is, (an obvious insult) but more likely it's just a clumsy way of saying your race is not an issue. I don't understand why that would offend you. Please explain.

People do not need to attempt to defend themselves from something they are not guilty of (in an open discussion).

The opposition has no interest in listening to anything they have to say anyway.
They want you to shut up and listen so they can control the dialog ... And promote their agenda.

aou blacs ad .

Because it's probably not them saying race is not an issue. Look, you have to be black to understand some things. When a white person says something like that 9 out of 10 times it means they have a pre conceived idea about blacks. Why do I say this? Because when a white person says something like this the general response is to ask them what they mean. Now what I do not understand is how so many of you are stuck on that one comment while missing the entirety of what was said in the article. I am done discussing this one sentence most of the whites here have blown out of proportion because they can't understand why we can't see that something said most of time to blacks as an insult is supposed be looked at as an awkward way whites are trying to say they don't see race because nobody white is a racist only we blacks are therefore we just misinterpret everything whites do every day all the time forever. I'm sorry bulldog, I know you mean no harm, but I'm tired of discussing this comment. So can we go on and discuss other parts of this article bulldog?

Race is a kludge that racist pigs like you use to try and coerce others into obedience to your desires.

You're a racist pig. That you think the fact that you only hate whites makes your racism okay, only magnifies the fact that you are a racist pig.

I don't hate anyone idiot.

aou blacs ad .

:lmao:

Yeah, we see that racist boi...

It has come to my attention that certain black/liberal "intellectuals" are making a cottage industry of using abstract reasoning to rationalize their own racial animus . Things like white privilege, micro aggression, yadda yadda. I think black faux intellectuals are exploiting "black privilege". The old blame the white man game, V.2.

might be the cue for some blacksplainig?......

~S~
Well, no, then we would just get blackscuses.

What we see here is the full spectrum of whitescuses.
What is this I hear? , I hear the distant whine of a hypocrite filling the air.

You can hear yourself?

aou blacs ad .

I’ll say what racism is not. It is not complaining about racism directed at blacks by whites. It is not the angry response to the built in disrespect of a persons humanity by the race that thinks they are superior either. It is not the animosity built up in those who have been the ones disrespected by the race that thinks they are superior. A lot of whites do not seem to understand what white racism has done and then want to quickly call racism the angry reaction, responses and animosity created by white racism.

It has come to my attention that certain black/liberal "intellectuals" are making a cottage industry of using abstract reasoning to rationalize their own racial animus . Things like white privilege, micro aggression, yadda yadda. I think black faux intellectuals are exploiting "black privilege". The old blame the white man game, V.2.

might be the cue for some blacksplainig?......

~S~
Well, no, then we would just get blackscuses.

What we see here is the full spectrum of whitescuses.
What is this I hear? , I hear the distant whine of a hypocrite filling the air.

You can hear yourself?

We can hear you, bigot boi.

Racism is the hatred of people due to the color of their skin.

You seem to think it only applies to black skin, but your hatred of whites is every bit as vile as Bull Conner or Orval Faubus.

Changing the victim doesn't erase the crime.

I’ll say what racism is not. It is not complaining about racism directed at blacks by whites. It is not the angry response to the built in disrespect of a persons humanity by the race that thinks they are superior either. It is not the animosity built up in those who have been the ones disrespected by the race that thinks they are superior. A lot of whites do not seem to understand what white racism has done and then want to quickly call racism the angry reaction, responses and animosity created by white racism.

Of course, because you see whites as naturally inferior, hence your hatred of whites is not racist in your diseased mind, it's just right.

You ARE a racist, you judge by the color of a mans skin rather than the content of a mans soul.

It has come to my attention that certain black/liberal "intellectuals" are making a cottage industry of using abstract reasoning to rationalize their own racial animus . Things like white privilege, micro aggression, ("whitesplaining?"), yadda yadda. I think black faux intellectuals are exploiting "black privilege". The old blame the white man game, V.2.

A white woman created the term white privilege. There is no black privilege. Micro aggressions was a term made up by a Harvard professor almost 50 years ago. Whitesplaining is a fact. And we can make a forum by showing everything whites have done that gives us reason to blame them.
Please. Blacks are milking this to bloody death. Please, black privilege is basically blame someone else for your failures . And it's as old as the human race. Whitesplaining is an abstraction created by (?) intellectuals, it's no more real that the will O' the wisp.

Turn black or any other color but white and see how much milking is really going on. History shows us there is no black privilege because blacks have not failed. But we have faced obstacles created by whites that has reduced our success. This a fact that is non debatable.
Well, ok, I give the devil his due. I have seen my share of white racist , true. I have lived with blacks a large majority of my life. And well, some were damn more intelligent than I could hope to be , some were dumb as a sack of hammers. I respect blacks. But what is holding anyone back is plain pure and simply just giving up and accepting things as they are. Humans sometimes act more like a herd animal, and that is the problem in American poor black communities. It's like they just gave up. And that is sad.

Well, ok, I give the devil his due. I have seen my share of white racist , true. I have lived with blacks a large majority of my life. And well, some were damn more intelligent , some were dumb as a sack of hammers. I respect blacks. But what is holding anyone back is plain pure and simply just giving up and accepting things as they are. Humans sometimes act more like a herd animal, and that is the problem in American poor black communities. It's like they just gave up. And that is sad.

Great point.

I don't respect blacks.

I respect James XXXXX because he is a brilliant network technician. That James is black is irrelevant, he is a brilliant man.

I have no respect for the greasy fool on the stingray bike who tries to intimidate passers by as he pan handles. That the fool is white is irrelevant, he is a scumbag.

I don't respect anyone because of skin color, and unlike IM2, I don't hate anyone because of skin color. I take people as they come. Some are good, some are bad.

What I disagree with is this sense of ennui poor blacks glom onto, make that their cultural baggage and then accept it as inevitable. It's like some predetermination or their inevitable fate they cant avoid. They can't help being perennial victims. Because pseudo white privilege trumps free will and determination by poor blacks somehow...

Do you plan violence against whites, due to your seething hatred and racism?

None of that exists within me. Opposing your racism isn't hate. And it's certainly not racism.

Anyone reading you white hating OP can see that, even if deltazmebro is running interference for you. Beyond that, you have a reputation, both under this ID and under the Asclepais ID you used to post under as a rabbid and raging bigot and racist.

deltazmebro thinks your racism is cute and he wants to coddle you, but the rest of us see you as the racist scumbag that you are.

No you are the hate filled racist. Opposing white racism is not racism. I am not Asclepais and the fact is you are a whiny pussy who can't take getting your little racist lies torn apart.

Hey “Prime Time,” claiming to be opposing any other sort of racism does NOT grant your words, deeds, or thoughts immunity from racism. You’re fooling yourself.

Attempting to claim that racism by whites is bad, but racism by black is good is evil.

Try showing us the racist laws and policies enacted by blacks made to purposefully deny whites of anything or make life harder on whites based in false stereotypes.

Well, ok, I give the devil his due. I have seen my share of white racist , true. I have lived with blacks a large majority of my life. And well, some were damn more intelligent , some were dumb as a sack of hammers. I respect blacks. But what is holding anyone back is plain pure and simply just giving up and accepting things as they are. Humans sometimes act more like a herd animal, and that is the problem in American poor black communities. It's like they just gave up. And that is sad.

Great point.

I don't respect blacks.

I respect James XXXXX because he is a brilliant network technician. That James is black is irrelevant, he is a brilliant man.

I have no respect for the greasy fool on the stingray bike who tries to intimidate passers by as he pan handles. That the fool is white is irrelevant, he is a scumbag.

I don't respect anyone because of skin color, and unlike IM2, I don't hate anyone because of skin color. I take people as they come. Some are good, some are bad.

I don't hate anyone because of skin color, and you repeating that all the time doesn't make it so.

Try showing us the racist laws and policies enacted by blacks made to purposefully deny whites of anything or make life harder on whites based in false stereotypes.

When Affirmative Action Is A Quota System

No problem.

Great point.

I don't respect blacks.

I don't hate anyone because of skin color, and you repeating that all the time doesn't make it so.

Your entire Schtick is your anti-white racism.

It is the only thing you bring to this forum.

Great point.

I don't respect blacks.

Your entire Schtick is your anti-white racism.

It is the only thing you bring to this forum.
Aren't you a saint. Cast aspersions , negate critics and rave like a delusional fool. I take your comments with a ton of salt.

What I disagree with is this sense of ennui poor blacks glom onto, make that their cultural baggage and then accept it as inevitable. It's like some predetermination or their inevitable fate they cant avoid. They can't help being perennial victims. Because pseudo white privilege trumps free will and determination by poor blacks somehow...

Maybe you need to educate yourself as to what's really going on.

Race and Ethnicity

Unemployment and poverty rates in the U.S. have consistently been higher among people of color, while levels of income and wealth among these groups have trailed the general population. EPI’s Program on Race, Ethnicity, and the Economy works to advance policies that ensure racial and ethnic minorities participate fully in the American economy, and benefit equitably from gains in prosperity.

Race and Ethnicity

Forum List

Back