Whitesplaning Racism

why should any white person discuss race at all, in any capacity?
As a white person, my reason s to share insights I have gained from being inter racially married. White folks who are open to hearing other people's experiences might learn something from mine.
Look at any of IM2's posts. He doesn't want to discuss race, he wants to tell white people that he knows everything there is to know about blacks or whites. No matter what you say about your experiences, if you are white, you are racist. Nothing any white person says means anything to him, only his opinions and experiences count. If whites have a different opinion, experience or view of things, we are racist. We are told that whites today are responsible for reparations to blacks. Total bullshit.

And when I said that white people are done with being lectured to like that

he and Katestevie had a fit that I dared speak for White People.

As though anyone wants to be lectured like they are ill mannered children.

Ill mannered children? How about extreme right wing, racist nuts like you?

No, you don't speak for "normal" white people, nor do I speak for all black people.

That being said, feel free to repost anything that I have stated that sounds like a "lecture".....even to fringe loonies like you.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: ATL
I don't hate anyone because of skin color, and you repeating that all the time doesn't make it so.

Your entire Schtick is your anti-white racism.

It is the only thing you bring to this forum.
Aren't you a saint. Cast aspersions , negate critics and rave like a delusional fool. I take your comments with a ton of salt.

So I guess I am just supposed to agree with the racist bullshit you post. Would that make you feel better mawy?
I think, given careful introspection, you are either an idiot, a troll or a delusional black racist that needs a diaper change. Wah WAH..careful, you are on the edge of oblivion (ignore). Tread softly here, kiddo. Respect is a 2 way street.

The problem is that you aren't thinking. For I can bust your ass so fast with facts that your head will spin. Therefore I'm not the delusional one. Nor can you post a quote by me that is racist. Yeah respect is a two way street but you only seem to think that your way is both ways.

So, did they ever produce the quotes, or are they just going with the usual stupid plan of just calling everything they dont agree with, racist?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It has come to my attention that certain black/liberal "intellectuals" are making a cottage industry of using abstract reasoning to rationalize their own racial animus . Things like white privilege, micro aggression, ("whitesplaining?"), yadda yadda. I think black faux intellectuals are exploiting "black privilege". The old blame the white man game, V.2.

A white woman created the term white privilege. There is no black privilege. Micro aggressions was a term made up by a Harvard professor almost 50 years ago. Whitesplaining is a fact. And we can make a forum by showing everything whites have done that gives us reason to blame them.
Please. Blacks are milking this to bloody death. Please, black privilege is basically blame someone else for your failures . And it's as old as the human race. Whitesplaining is an abstraction created by (?) intellectuals, it's no more real that the will O' the wisp.

Turn black or any other color but white and see how much milking is really going on. History shows us there is no black privilege because blacks have not failed. But we have faced obstacles created by whites that has reduced our success. This a fact that is non debatable.
Well, ok, I give the devil his due. I have seen my share of white racist , true. I have lived with blacks a large majority of my life. And well, some were damn more intelligent , some were dumb as a sack of hammers. I respect blacks. But what is holding anyone back is plain pure and simply just giving up and accepting things as they are. Humans sometimes act more like a herd animal, and that is the problem in American poor black communities. It's like they just gave up. And that is sad.

Great point.

I don't respect blacks.

I respect James XXXXX because he is a brilliant network technician. That James is black is irrelevant, he is a brilliant man.

I have no respect for the greasy fool on the stingray bike who tries to intimidate passers by as he pan handles. That the fool is white is irrelevant, he is a scumbag.

I don't respect anyone because of skin color, and unlike IM2, I don't hate anyone because of skin color. I take people as they come. Some are good, some are bad.
Oh no! You just broke one of IM2's rules. By saying you don't judge people based on color you are "whitesplaning" and being racist (by being the opposite of racist).

A white woman created the term white privilege. There is no black privilege. Micro aggressions was a term made up by a Harvard professor almost 50 years ago. Whitesplaining is a fact. And we can make a forum by showing everything whites have done that gives us reason to blame them.
Please. Blacks are milking this to bloody death. Please, black privilege is basically blame someone else for your failures . And it's as old as the human race. Whitesplaining is an abstraction created by (?) intellectuals, it's no more real that the will O' the wisp.

Turn black or any other color but white and see how much milking is really going on. History shows us there is no black privilege because blacks have not failed. But we have faced obstacles created by whites that has reduced our success. This a fact that is non debatable.
Well, ok, I give the devil his due. I have seen my share of white racist , true. I have lived with blacks a large majority of my life. And well, some were damn more intelligent , some were dumb as a sack of hammers. I respect blacks. But what is holding anyone back is plain pure and simply just giving up and accepting things as they are. Humans sometimes act more like a herd animal, and that is the problem in American poor black communities. It's like they just gave up. And that is sad.

Great point.

I don't respect blacks.

I respect James XXXXX because he is a brilliant network technician. That James is black is irrelevant, he is a brilliant man.

I have no respect for the greasy fool on the stingray bike who tries to intimidate passers by as he pan handles. That the fool is white is irrelevant, he is a scumbag.

I don't respect anyone because of skin color, and unlike IM2, I don't hate anyone because of skin color. I take people as they come. Some are good, some are bad.
Oh no! You just broke one of IM2's rules. By saying you don't judge people based on color you are "whitesplaning" and being racist (by being the opposite of racist).

Oh! You whites!

Ask squeeze berry bitch.

I'd rather ask you, bigot boi.

Well since I didn't make the comment you're asking the wrong man, bitch.

Do you plan violence against whites, due to your seething hatred and racism?

None of that exists within me. Opposing your racism isn't hate. And it's certainly not racism.

:lol:

You are a hate filled racist.

Anyone reading you white hating OP can see that, even if deltazmebro is running interference for you. Beyond that, you have a reputation, both under this ID and under the Asclepais ID you used to post under as a rabbid and raging bigot and racist.

deltazmebro thinks your racism is cute and he wants to coddle you, but the rest of us see you as the racist scumbag that you are.
I don't know if IM2 and Asclepais are the same person or not, but Its kind of like clark kent and superman. They aren't usually at the same place together.

None of that exists within me. Opposing your racism isn't hate. And it's certainly not racism.

Anyone reading you white hating OP can see that, even if deltazmebro is running interference for you. Beyond that, you have a reputation, both under this ID and under the Asclepais ID you used to post under as a rabbid and raging bigot and racist.

deltazmebro thinks your racism is cute and he wants to coddle you, but the rest of us see you as the racist scumbag that you are.
I don't know if IM2 and Asclepais are the same person or not, but Its kind of like clark kent and superman. They aren't usually at the same place together.

Ah! Two whites! Man of Steel? Man of Privilege, I say unto you whiiiiiiites!!!

I don't think so, IM2 is hateful

What I disagree with is this sense of ennui poor blacks glom onto, make that their cultural baggage and then accept it as inevitable. It's like some predetermination or their inevitable fate they cant avoid. They can't help being perennial victims. Because pseudo white privilege trumps free will and determination by poor blacks somehow...

Maybe you need to educate yourself as to what's really going on.

Race and Ethnicity

Unemployment and poverty rates in the U.S. have consistently been higher among people of color, while levels of income and wealth among these groups have trailed the general population. EPI’s Program on Race, Ethnicity, and the Economy works to advance policies that ensure racial and ethnic minorities participate fully in the American economy, and benefit equitably from gains in prosperity.
Well may you should, too. I wasn't bullshitting, I actually lived with flesh and blood people that are black . I don't need lectures from a creep like YOU. I see the hopelessness in the community, and that is purely because people have just given up. I don't know were to go with that, but blacks CAN and SHOULD try harder than this blame game. And YOU know it.
A google search will reveal successful Black communities which were destroyed by white folks. Rosewood and the Black Wall Street are the well known ones. It is also known that when blacks tried to move into white neighborhoods they were often burned out. Great effort has been made to keep blacks “in their place.”

There’s a story of Sisyphus, who was made to push a boulder up a hill. He would get it near the top only to have it fall back down. I heard someone say recently that he never got the rock over the top because he was doing it alone.

When black folks have pushed and pulled together they have always been met with resistance from those who, while they insist that blacks make it on their own, are the first to destroy whatever they manage to build together. I am certain there is some depression, exhaustion, hopelessness and despair in some communities. Perhaps we should get behind the rock ourselves and help them push.

• Thanks

I don't think so, IM2 is hateful
I disagree. I do not equate anger with hatred. I do not equate passion with hatred. I do not equate frustration with hatred.

Yet another racist race baiting thread started by one of the board's notoriously racist race baiters.

I disagree. I do not equate anger with hatred. I do not equate passion with hatred. I do not equate frustration with hatred.

Nor racism with collectivism. And therein lies the shortcoming in the entire topic every time it comes up. Which seems daily around here.

Racism is just an ugly form of collectivism. But friends don't want to acknowledge that, do they? To acknowledge it renders one's arbitrary victim status card useless.

Nor racism with collectivism. And therein lies the shortcoming in the entire topic every time it comes up. Which seems daily around here.

Racism is just an ugly form of collectivism. But friends don't want to acknowledge that, do they. To acknowledge it renders one's arbitrary victim status card useless.
Yet individuals do have negative experiences which can point to a certain group and their attitudes towards them. If a black man is called the "n" word by a white person, if he is then beaten by a white policeman, if he is then passed over for promotion in favor of a white man, if he is then denied housing in a certain neighborhood, won't that be seen as a broader problem, not just an individual one?

• Thanks
Yet individuals do have negative experiences which can point to a certain group and their attitudes towards them. If a black man is called the "n" word by a white person, if he is then beaten by a white policeman, if he is then passed over for promotion in favor of a white man, if he is then denied housing in a certain neighborhood, won't that be seen as a broader problem, not just an individual one?

Yes, Individuals do have negative experiences. But Individual experiences don't entitle you or anyone else the arbitrary position or luxury to then view all other humans only as members of groups and never as Individuals just because an Individual has a negative experience, however.

To do so, makes you no better. Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike. As collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. That's what you're doing. You can deny it, but I'm right. When Americans are encouraged to adopt a group mentality, which is what youre doing whe nyou say everyting about whites on here the way you do,, you're actually perpetuating racism. The intense focus that you and the other one have on on race is inherently racist, because you're, yourselves, looking at Individuals like us only as members of racial groups rather than Individuals.

Your constant insistence on group thinking only inflames racial tensions. And that's really what you want. Right? Of course, I'm right. And you know it. This is the modern liberal, statist mindset. Throw up your arbitrary victim status card and attempt to garner some kind of institutionalized equality to see what you can get out of it. I have news for you. There's no such thing as equality. Some people are just naturally more gifted than other people. There is only institutionalized equality. That's the modern liberal, statist, way.

Forum List

Back