Whitesplaning Racism

You aren't thinking at all. Maybe learn to read entire articles to see what the person is talking about before rendering your worthless opinion.
o
I also did not "render an opinion". I asked you to explain the example in the OP. I gave you 2 scenarios for "outrage" that I could think of -- maybe I missed something. Are you not gonna have a discussion about this?

Maybe here are other scenarios besides that ridiculous crap you posted that are actually worthy to be discussed. Because your 2 scenarios as presented are not.

Hey Hey Hey.. That's what I'm asking. Why are my scenarios not complete? Answer the questions. Major breakthru Wiz.. Maybe we're not in Kansas anymore..

And we damn sure ain't in Tennessee. You presented 2 scenarios and both of them had nothing to do with why the person was outraged. And you have at least 20 questions from me you have never answered so yours will not answered.

I'm very typical. You don't know anybody black. And you don't want racial reconciliation, you are the one scared of it. You make no sense and that's because you're a dumb ass dittohead who actually thinks that if racism ended tomorrow I'd be unhappy because another white man tells you that. But again you live in the south, the place whites believed that blacks were happy as slaves. Where whites thought the "typical" blacks were happy with jim crow and if those northern white troublemakers would just sop filling their heads blacks would still be happy living in the south with no rights. You practice and embrace groupthink then claim you aren't. Everything you say is a lie. I have no baggage, you do. Asking for what is right to fix the damage created by white racism is not about making whites suffer. But your denial of these things makes blacks continue to suffer. So it seems you are fine with blacks suffering just as long was we can find the easiest way out for whites The blacks who are here seem to see things pretty close to the way I do. That doesn't happen for you. There are whites here who reject your racism and the racism of the whites you enable. You are the oddity.

Let me ponder that analysis. Including the part where I "don't know anyone black".. My neighbor gonna chuckle at that one. He's a Tennessee Titan. And he's more bubbah than I am for sure. But to be fair. Lemme sleep on it.

Oh wow you have a black professional football player as a neighbor. Big deal. So do you live in the black community and interact with blacks of every status all day every day? My brother played in the NFL so that doesn't impress me. And when you discuss our conversations to that black football player you are going to lie because that's what you will be doing if you tell your one black friend that I only want reconciliation if whites suffer.

You're a classic flacaltenn. I've been a prime time athlete and have seen whites like you kiss a black athletes ass while not being able to stand blacks.

“Prime time“!

:lmao:

Yep. Something you can never say.

:lol:

Meaning what, exactly? You were on TV every night between 5 and 10?

A champion. Something you apparently know nothing about.

Yes, it hasn't changed much.
OF course many Black people would disagree with that statement, while not denying the incidents you listed. The racially based things you mention are not the norm. nor are they representative. You appear to be seeing things like many White people do who see in Black sub culture, the pants around the hips and ankles, the sexually explicit crap and open degradation of women that could make Trump blush? The Thug culture so celebrated, and the idea that Bars and Clubs mostly hire Bog Black guys as security LOL , which always bothers me personally, for I often wonder:: do people not see most Big Black Guys as capable of more than a physical presence meant to signal the negative?

In most cities and towns there is a black middle class, that outpaces poor whites. Blacks do not live like Donald Trump has framed it with "What have you got to lose?" implying most Blacks live in inner city ghettos.

Cherry pick what it is around the place, and one can make any case.

I'm very typical. You don't know anybody black. And you don't want racial reconciliation, you are the one scared of it. You make no sense and that's because you're a dumb ass dittohead who actually thinks that if racism ended tomorrow I'd be unhappy because another white man tells you that. But again you live in the south, the place whites believed that blacks were happy as slaves. Where whites thought the "typical" blacks were happy with jim crow and if those northern white troublemakers would just sop filling their heads blacks would still be happy living in the south with no rights. You practice and embrace groupthink then claim you aren't. Everything you say is a lie. I have no baggage, you do. Asking for what is right to fix the damage created by white racism is not about making whites suffer. But your denial of these things makes blacks continue to suffer. So it seems you are fine with blacks suffering just as long was we can find the easiest way out for whites The blacks who are here seem to see things pretty close to the way I do. That doesn't happen for you. There are whites here who reject your racism and the racism of the whites you enable. You are the oddity.

Let me ponder that analysis. Including the part where I "don't know anyone black".. My neighbor gonna chuckle at that one. He's a Tennessee Titan. And he's more bubbah than I am for sure. But to be fair. Lemme sleep on it.

Oh wow you have a black professional football player as a neighbor. Big deal. So do you live in the black community and interact with blacks of every status all day every day? My brother played in the NFL so that doesn't impress me. And when you discuss our conversations to that black football player you are going to lie because that's what you will be doing if you tell your one black friend that I only want reconciliation if whites suffer.

You're a classic flacaltenn. I've been a prime time athlete and have seen whites like you kiss a black athletes ass while not being able to stand blacks.

“Prime time“!

IM2 MarcATL
How about we look... For that killed way more and lasted way longer than what Hitler did. Even a war didn't stop that from continuing.

This kind of bullshit defeats any positive purpose. I would think you are trolling and not really a Black person looking for what ... Justice. You do know Justice is blind?

No it doesn't.
yes it does

when you speak the way you do here (or in the outside world), few actually listen Most just simply tune you out or patronize you.That is not Black Power. It is stupidity

“Prime time“!

A champion what? State hypocrisy-flinging?

What white policies are to blame for this?

74B7F343-82A5-410B-80C7-8B49FDCBE05A.jpeg

Why would I? His questions were about as ignorant as it can get
Now I know there's no reason within you, so I'm glad you alerted me to wasting my time in the future.

How are you calling the FACTS he listed in his questions to you, "ignorant?"

Surprise me and actually respond with some sense for once.
I was responding to what I thought you mentioned the other guy. Was it begrouse? Not sure.

So the OP demonizes and denegrates an entire group of people based on their skin color. Which is the exact definition of racism.

IMO it is OK for anyone to be racist regardless of ethnicity. It's when they are sanctimonious and hypocritical that it needs to be addressed

Real racism? No. I suppose you can be racist if you want to, it’s a free country but I don’t like it. If I call someone a worthless fuck, it has nothing to do with their race. I have no tolerance for racists.

It is when white women played into the racism. Ask Emmitt Till. So then you step back.
So this is what MarcATL is talking bout? (Not able to post or repost anything with LINKS yet)

"McRae demonstrates how white women, not just in the South but across the nation, turned their traditional roles as mothers, defenders of family and children, tellers of stories, and activists in schools into a political force that sustained racism, reshaped American conservatism, and continues to influence our politics and culture."

This McRae may demonstrate whatever he/she wants, but posing opinions as fact is what far too many people do. The facts she uses are not in dispute. How she weaves them into a narrative is open to criticism.

“Prime time“!

That's your game.

White women owned slaves
Oh, so that's your experience. Something that literally never happened to you. How awful!:rolleyes:
White women owned slaves? Who knew?

Slavery was part of some cultures. There were lost of White women who would never own slaves in America. Who refused to on principle. Those are facts too. What does it all mean? Is pointing out one thing while ignoring the other disingenuous?

Last edited:

“Prime time“!

?

Forum List

Back