Whitey Bulger whacked at West Virginia penitentiary

No doubt Howie Carr will have an extensive amount of today's program dedicated to this subject.....He has done numerous exposés on mob activities and FBI corruption in the Boston area over the years.

Listen

He was 89 he might have just expired on his own..
Nah. He was a snitch and even though 89, there is a code that had to be followed in his world. I hope he rots in hell and shares whatever accommodation they have down there with Hillary for eternity when her time comes.
Trump will be Hell's guest of honor when he passes He'll get his own shovel and shovel coal for an eternity

Not before the rapist Mueller goes there first.

Nah. He was a snitch and even though 89, there is a code that had to be followed in his world. I hope he rots in hell and shares whatever accommodation they have down there with Hillary for eternity when her time comes.
Trump will be Hell's guest of honor when he passes He'll get his own shovel and shovel coal for an eternity

Now your President Trump was accused of rape by his wife Why won't he burn in hell ?

I have a very dear friend whose dad was one of his hits. She says her family in Boston is rejoicing lol.

Trump worked with people in the mafia when he was in real estate. Bulger was going to spill the beans about Trump to Mueller so Trump had him whacked.

See how easy it is to make up conspiracy theories?

Trump’s rube worshippers believe pretty much any conspiracy theory if it’s about Hillary, Soros, liberals or the Derp State.

Wait! Was Bulger the "third gunman" in JFK's Assassination on the Grassy Knoll. And when Meuller found out, he was going to finally have Bulger whacked, to cover up another long almost century-old conspiracy?

:abgg2q.jpg:

I can think of a few clods whose washing out to sea wouldn't bother me in the least.
Am I on that list?

Of course not. I've been wishing people into the cornfield since Rod Serling gave me the idea, and nobody at USMB is even close to that list.

"REVEALED: Murdered wheelchair-bound mob boss Whitey Bulger, 89, was 'wheeled away from security cameras by three inmates with mafia ties before they beat him to death with a lock in a sock and tried to gouge his eyes out.'"

One lingering question for FBI director Robert Mueller - The Boston Globe

Boston gangster Whitey Bulger is killed behind bars | Daily Mail Online

Whitey Bulger And The FBI: What Did Robert Mueller Know And When Did He Know It?

He was given virtual immunity by the FBI... until they withdrew it. A perfect hit man.

:popcorn:

Typical of the American KGB. Mewler is the typical FBI guy in that regard. I would LOVE to hear that “one question for Robert Muller”. Bet he gives the same answer. He is such a crooked fucker. Wish he was there for Bulger’s going away party. It’s what he deserves.

I've got a special bag of popcorn for his future time in the limelight.

He's one of those unknowns to me. He's a marine. A real one with a fully documented Bronze Star and Purple Heart. To me that means he might be at two doors and which ever one he decides to open will be entertaining. In other words, he might be given an opening to come out of it or he will choose the other route which is to fight the FISA, etc... all the way to 2020... providing cover for 0 and HRC. He's the insurance policy imo.

He was never interviewed for FBI director's position since he had already held it for over the maximum time when Eric Holder took over, but the rumor has always been that.

And it's wrong. So why is it such a long lasting rumor that's wrong.

:dunno:

Now your President Trump was accused of rape by his wife Why won't he burn in hell ?
Because currently hell is overflowing with worthless liberal cocksuckers.
Yes, and liberals are the mean name callers.

How the fuck did I find myself in the conspiracy theory section? From the flame zone to here?

While toro's making up fake conspiracies to deny other possibilities that might not be fake.

No wonder he says it's cray out here.

He's one of the cray. Later on this.

:04:

Personally..I think it was a hit from a long standing order from the Mob. So..no surprise.
And here is how that works. They move cons around from unit to unit. Where I worked they did it every two years because after two years the cons were very familiar with the whole place, all the staff, and how things ran, when things got done.

When a con is to be moved he isn't told where and the staff involved in the transfer are not supposed to tell anyone because telling the cons is a sure fire way for one of them to have someone waiting along the way to either kill the con, or break him out. This pos was killed right when he got to the unit he was moved to or placed in. What does that tell you? Someone told someone where he was going and when. Staff.

That's the main reason I quit. The staff will get you hurt. The one time I was assaulted was because this pos CO let this trouble maker go where he was unauthorized and I stopped him.
This is what goes on in our prisons these days. It is appalling.
All those federal agency goons come and go at will, and they grab inmates all the time and move them around and injure and kill them.
Many are ran by libstains and there is the problem. Plus little training. When I had gate duty the cops that came to pick up a con or leave one were appalled at what went on.
When the Bundys were held, for years, waiting for a trial in which all the charges were dismissed with prejudice, they would do internal searches of Ryan every single time someone came to see him or he received anything. It was sick.
The Bundys? Al and Peg?

Tor
How the fuck did I find myself in the conspiracy theory section? From the flame zone to here?

While toro's making up fake conspiracies to deny other possibilities that might not be fake.

Toro made a really intelligent point. You should think about what he said.

The same thing just happened to me. I was there and then I was here.

Mr. Bulger is rumoured to have deep ties with Special Persecutor James Mueller.

Fox news correspondent Sean Hannity has discussed the link betwixt the two several times, and there was concern that Mr. Bulger- serving a life sentence- would drop the dime on Mueller and other associates of his in the Deep State.

Well, Bulger got whacked today, and finding the reason why and who is the key. I don't know if Mr. Mueller is involved, but he'd certainly have motive.
How convenient
You know, Mueller is a Republican, so there is a good chance that he is a criminal and a rapist.

Fox news correspondent Sean Hannity has discussed the link betwixt the two several times, and there was concern that Mr. Bulger- serving a life sentence- would drop the dime on Mueller and other associates of his in the Deep State.

Well, Bulger got whacked today, and finding the reason why and who is the key. I don't know if Mr. Mueller is involved, but he'd certainly have motive.
How convenient
You know, Mueller is a Republican, so there is a good chance that he is a criminal and a rapist.
He's as big a liberal pos as any there are.

Strange, Whitey Bulger who worked closely with Creepy Mueller as an FBI informant even though the FBI knew he murdered a bunch of competing organized crime individuals back in the day is murdered in prison the day Creepy Mueller is accused of sexual assaults. Was Creepy Mueller afraid he would flip?

"He's the guy who kept four innocent people in prison for many years in order to protect the cover of Whitey Bulger as an FBI informer. Those of us in Boston don't have such a high regard for Mueller because we remember this story. The government had to pay out tens of millions of dollars because Whitey Bulger, a notorious mass murderer, became a government informer against the mafia . . .

Read Newsmax: Alan Dershowitz: Boston Remembers Mueller Protected Whitey Bulger | Newsmax.com
Hey, you might be right. After all, Mueller is a Republican. Don’t put anything past those guys.

How convenient
No, he is a Republican. And a war hero. You guys go after your own without even thinking.

Yeah, a lot of Republican rapists go there.

How convenient
No, he is a Republican. And a war hero. You guys go after your own without even thinking.
Just because he calls himself a republican does not mean he is not a liberal shit stain. He is. McCain was a war hero, and a shit stain. Lurch is the same.

Forum List

Back