Whitney's Daughter Wakes Up! Praise God!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never made any claims that it was an old religion. And, contrary to your claims, it is more positive than anything. "Taunting God" is the last thing they are doing.

And in fact, they believe they are on God's side, as they perceive him to be. Or her. My only question is do they worship creation or the creator? In their mind, there is a creative force that made all this, and they're not too far off the mark, but which do they worship?

They do worship the creator(s). But they also worship the creation in a way. They believe there are 3 sources of enlightenment and power. Divine, natural, and personal powers. They worship the God and Goddess. They also worship the natural world as an expression of their worship of the divine.

And they're idiots. Don't forget that part.

So you say. But then, you also say that you can tell I am a pervert and that my neighbors know it. And you claim to know this from looking at a small picture of me smiling and enjoying a cigar. Sorry, your credibility is seriously lacking.
I've no doubt at all that you're a pervert, weirdo. I knew it looking at your picture, but watching your subsequent behavior and ramblings on this site have confirmed it.

If you were so sure, simply from seeing my picture, tell us all exactly what you see that makes you think I am a pervert?

We'll leave the whole neighbors thing where it lies.

God lets innocent people die all the time, but at least he saved a rich drug addict. :thup:

Telling that someone is a pervert by vibes and facial expressions? Ok, we've clearly departed the land of logic, evidence, and rational discourse long ago. Not to mention we're sailing the shoals of a USMB rules violation. Put a stop to this nonsense.

Now!

They do worship the creator(s). But they also worship the creation in a way. They believe there are 3 sources of enlightenment and power. Divine, natural, and personal powers. They worship the God and Goddess. They also worship the natural world as an expression of their worship of the divine.

So you say. But then, you also say that you can tell I am a pervert and that my neighbors know it. And you claim to know this from looking at a small picture of me smiling and enjoying a cigar. Sorry, your credibility is seriously lacking.
I've no doubt at all that you're a pervert, weirdo. I knew it looking at your picture, but watching your subsequent behavior and ramblings on this site have confirmed it.

If you were so sure, simply from seeing my picture, tell us all exactly what you see that makes you think I am a pervert?

There's a facial type/mouth set/expression that goes with being a pervert. Having worked with perverts for years, I know the look. We'll leave that at that.

LMAO!! How scientific.

Telling that someone is a pervert by vibes and facial expressions? Ok, we've clearly departed the land of logic, evidence, and rational discourse long ago. Not to mention we're sailing the shoals of a USMB rules violation. Put a stop to this nonsense.

Now!
Kiss my ass. Now!

There's a facial type/mouth set/expression that goes with being a pervert. Having worked with perverts for years, I know the look. We'll leave that at that.

LMAO!! How scientific.
Yeah, talk to anybody who's worked with the population. They'll tell you the same. I'm sure there are *scientific* reasons for it. But you're a wiccan, what do you have to do with science, anyway?

LMAO!! How scientific.
Yeah, talk to anybody who's worked with the population. They'll tell you the same. I'm sure there are *scientific* reasons for it. But you're a wiccan, what do you have to do with science, anyway?

Reading is not your one of your strengths, is it?

And I know people who have worked with all sorts of mentally ill people. I doubt a single one of them would say they can determine anything significant about a person from one small pic like the one on my profile.

Now!
Kiss my ass. Now!
Nice. Two peas in a pod. It pains me that Christians can learn to be so hateful. It's like they're reading a different gospel than I am.

These are the scriptures in the Bible that warn against Witchcraft, Sorcery, Divinations,, the occult:

When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. Deuteronomy 18: 9-14

Regard them not that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.
Leviticus 19:31

And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.
Leviticus 20:6

A man or a woman who is a medium, or who has a familiar spirit shall surely be put to death.
Leviticus 20:27

It is quite clear that God took the matter of witchcraft very seriously and we find this repeatedly throughout the Old Testament. God warned his people to have no part of it. Is it real or make believe? It is real because God said it is real. Let the Word of God be true and every man (who denies it) be found a liar. It is written.
Let us look at the New Testament now.......

It is written: But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
Revelation 21:8

But without are dogs and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whoseoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Revelation 21:15

and again it is written:

But Elymas the sorcerer (for so was his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith. Then Saul, (who also is called Paul) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes upon him, And said, Oh full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
Acts 13: 8,910

Now if you will read Exodus 8: 18,19 and see that Pharoahs magicians and sorcerers tried to do the same signs and plagues God worked through Moses and Aaron but they failed and admitted that Moses had the Power of God. Again in Daniel 1:20 the king found that Daniel and his friends had ten times better understanding than his own magicians and astrologers. Why? I'll tell you why. God's power is superior to occult power in every way. Furthermore the anointing is far more powerful than anything Satan gives his servants. There is nothing greater than the Power of God. Your serving a defeated foe, Winterborn. Wake up and stop listening to these demons which you refer to as "spirit guides" and believing their lies. Believe the Word of God that has the power to set you free! This is your opportunity - your moment to seek the LORD and ask Him to reveal himself to you. Ask him to break up the hardness of your own heart that you might receive His Word and be saved. If any man wills to do the will of God he shall know it, Winterborn. Jesus tells us that God will answer such a person. See John 7:17 and I will continue to keep you and your ex-wife in my prayers as the LORD leads me.

Ok, that is all well and good. I am happy for your faith and whatever it provides for you.

And your continued pleas for me to "Wake up and stop listening to these demons which you refer to as "spirit guides"..." ignores the fact that I am no longer involved in any sort of religion, pagan or Judeo/Christian. So spare me the self-righteous nonsense there.
yeah Jeremiah sheesh :eusa_doh:

:rofl: R U 4 Realz?!!!

If someone was participating in human sacrifices he was NOT practicing Wicca. That you confuse them shows your ignorance on the topic. Wicca believes that what you send out comes back to you threefold. It does NOT involve harming anyone or in any human sacrifices. None.

While that is the Wicca you know - that you were taught - the truth is - that may be your truth but not the truth of what is behind it. It is lies built upon lies because the powers you are working with are demons, Winterborn. There is no way around that.

What you are telling me is the same thing John Todd said he believed having been raised in Witchcraft all his life and his family being the second most powerful Witchcraft family in the USA - the Collins family. He was raised to believe that the Christians were the most evil people on all the earth. (because Satan didn't want him to know the truth which would eventually set him free) The Collins family changed their last name to Todd after having come into some sort of trouble he says - in his testimony. Now after he had killed a man in the military - he was given an honorable discharge after a Senator and another man came to pick him up and have him released from his imprisonment. His mother told him that the people who helped to be free and even given an honorable discharge belonged to them. She didn't mean that they were Witches but rather that they worked for them - were controlled by them (the Collins / Todd family).

Later he was sent to be instructed in "real Witchcraft" and it was Raymond Buckley who was appointed to train him. He attended high level meetings with these people and learned at that time of human sacrifice and how the people at the highest levels such as the Council of 13 ran America and her politicians - which seek after power,position, wealth and are selling their own souls for it. John Todd sat on the Council of 13 after his training and another member of the Council of 13 "suddenly died". Todd wondered if the person wasn't killed to make that opening for him possible. After all, his family lineage was that he was the only male heir to the Collins family (at that time). If you are interested in hearing his story it is available on You tube. I've listened to numerous testimonies by him on You tube videos and believe he was telling the truth. The Lord has used people such as John Todd many times to expose the work of the enemy and reveal that the spiritual warfare Christians are in is real.

Still - perhaps one of Satan's greatest successes is in deceiving people such as yourself that what you are into is harmless -that Satan doesn't exist and that what you are seeking has nothing to do with Satan - and for Christians - that what people like Todd come forth to tell - is not true but merely made up stories. In both cases, ignorance is not bliss but downright deadly, Winterborn. I am praying that God will impress that upon you and also that His desire in coming to earth to die on a cross for your sins was not to condemn you but rather to redeem you / to save you! That is what Christ came for. It was His love for us that compelled Him not His Wrath.

I have a little video lesson on the truth about Wicca. Hold on and I'll go get it.

Is everything you "know" based on eclectic sites with an agenda? As long as you keep confusing witchcraft and wicca, you will be written off as ignorant. No wonder you can't understand the Catholic Church, your xenophobia preventing you from understanding anything outside your extremely narrow set of beliefs.

Witchcraft and wicca are both equally retarded. Both are movements that have sprung up recently, who bear no resemblance to past cults. It's just made up shit by grown up children who think it's cool to taunt God.

I never made any claims that it was an old religion. And, contrary to your claims, it is more positive than anything. "Taunting God" is the last thing they are doing.

And in fact, they believe they are on God's side, as they perceive him to be. Or her. My only question is do they worship creation or the creator? In their mind, there is a creative force that made all this, and they're not too far off the mark, but which do they worship?

IF you are saying that Wiccans believe they are on god's side, you could not be more wrong.

Wiccans do not believe in any of the gods, satan, angels, holy ghost, holy spirit. They cannot believe they are the side of something that does not exist.

While that is the Wicca you know - that you were taught - the truth is - that may be your truth but not the truth of what is behind it. It is lies built upon lies because the powers you are working with are demons, Winterborn. There is no way around that.

What you are telling me is the same thing John Todd said he believed having been raised in Witchcraft all his life and his family being the second most powerful Witchcraft family in the USA - the Collins family. He was raised to believe that the Christians were the most evil people on all the earth. (because Satan didn't want him to know the truth which would eventually set him free) The Collins family changed their last name to Todd after having come into some sort of trouble he says - in his testimony. Now after he had killed a man in the military - he was given an honorable discharge after a Senator and another man came to pick him up and have him released from his imprisonment. His mother told him that the people who helped to be free and even given an honorable discharge belonged to them. She didn't mean that they were Witches but rather that they worked for them - were controlled by them (the Collins / Todd family).

Later he was sent to be instructed in "real Witchcraft" and it was Raymond Buckley who was appointed to train him. He attended high level meetings with these people and learned at that time of human sacrifice and how the people at the highest levels such as the Council of 13 ran America and her politicians - which seek after power,position, wealth and are selling their own souls for it. John Todd sat on the Council of 13 after his training and another member of the Council of 13 "suddenly died". Todd wondered if the person wasn't killed to make that opening for him possible. After all, his family lineage was that he was the only male heir to the Collins family (at that time). If you are interested in hearing his story it is available on You tube. I've listened to numerous testimonies by him on You tube videos and believe he was telling the truth. The Lord has used people such as John Todd many times to expose the work of the enemy and reveal that the spiritual warfare Christians are in is real.

Still - perhaps one of Satan's greatest successes is in deceiving people such as yourself that what you are into is harmless -that Satan doesn't exist and that what you are seeking has nothing to do with Satan - and for Christians - that what people like Todd come forth to tell - is not true but merely made up stories. In both cases, ignorance is not bliss but downright deadly, Winterborn. I am praying that God will impress that upon you and also that His desire in coming to earth to die on a cross for your sins was not to condemn you but rather to redeem you / to save you! That is what Christ came for. It was His love for us that compelled Him not His Wrath.

I have a little video lesson on the truth about Wicca. Hold on and I'll go get it.

Is everything you "know" based on eclectic sites with an agenda? As long as you keep confusing witchcraft and wicca, you will be written off as ignorant. No wonder you can't understand the Catholic Church, your xenophobia preventing you from understanding anything outside your extremely narrow set of beliefs.

Witchcraft and wicca are both equally retarded. Both are movements that have sprung up recently, who bear no resemblance to past cults. It's just made up shit by grown up children who think it's cool to taunt God.

IF you are saying that Wiccans believe they are on god's side, you could not be more wrong.

Wiccans do not believe in any of the gods, satan, angels, holy ghost, holy spirit. They cannot believe they are the side of something that does not exist.

Wiccans do believe in a God and Goddess.

Now!
Kiss my ass. Now!
Nice. Two peas in a pod. It pains me that Christians can learn to be so hateful. It's like they're reading a different gospel than I am.
Clearly.

These are the scriptures in the Bible that warn against Witchcraft, Sorcery, Divinations,, the occult:

When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. Deuteronomy 18: 9-14

Regard them not that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.
Leviticus 19:31

And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.
Leviticus 20:6

A man or a woman who is a medium, or who has a familiar spirit shall surely be put to death.
Leviticus 20:27

It is quite clear that God took the matter of witchcraft very seriously and we find this repeatedly throughout the Old Testament. God warned his people to have no part of it. Is it real or make believe? It is real because God said it is real. Let the Word of God be true and every man (who denies it) be found a liar. It is written.
Let us look at the New Testament now.......

It is written: But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
Revelation 21:8

But without are dogs and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whoseoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Revelation 21:15

and again it is written:

But Elymas the sorcerer (for so was his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith. Then Saul, (who also is called Paul) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes upon him, And said, Oh full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
Acts 13: 8,910

Now if you will read Exodus 8: 18,19 and see that Pharoahs magicians and sorcerers tried to do the same signs and plagues God worked through Moses and Aaron but they failed and admitted that Moses had the Power of God. Again in Daniel 1:20 the king found that Daniel and his friends had ten times better understanding than his own magicians and astrologers. Why? I'll tell you why. God's power is superior to occult power in every way. Furthermore the anointing is far more powerful than anything Satan gives his servants. There is nothing greater than the Power of God. Your serving a defeated foe, Winterborn. Wake up and stop listening to these demons which you refer to as "spirit guides" and believing their lies. Believe the Word of God that has the power to set you free! This is your opportunity - your moment to seek the LORD and ask Him to reveal himself to you. Ask him to break up the hardness of your own heart that you might receive His Word and be saved. If any man wills to do the will of God he shall know it, Winterborn. Jesus tells us that God will answer such a person. See John 7:17 and I will continue to keep you and your ex-wife in my prayers as the LORD leads me.
Oy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back