Whitney's Daughter Wakes Up! Praise God!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Wicca is not devil worship.

The craft does not worship what they don't believe even exists.

The devil is a christian construct.

Luddly, People in Wicca are serving Satan - whether you realize it or not - because witchcraft is part of Satan's kingdom - it's how he operates. While I am fully aware that witches do not believe in Satan - it makes no difference. You're serving Satan - whether you are aware of it or not - if you are involved in Wicca / witchcraft. See John Todd testimony on the Jack Chick thread - religion forum. He covers it and makes clear that as a witch he didn't believe in Satan - later he realized that was exactly who he was serving. Satan. Todd was a Druid high priest and was present during human sacrifice and makes clear that everything that has to do with the occult is part of Satan's kingdom - which is precisely what the Bible teaches. You should also read the true story I put up on Jack Chick thread called The Broken Cross. That also explains there is no difference between white witchcraft and black witchcraft - it's all of Satan.

If someone was participating in human sacrifices he was NOT practicing Wicca. That you confuse them shows your ignorance on the topic. Wicca believes that what you send out comes back to you threefold. It does NOT involve harming anyone or in any human sacrifices. None.

While that is the Wicca you know - that you were taught - the truth is - that may be your truth but not the truth of what is behind it. It is lies built upon lies because the powers you are working with are demons, Winterborn. There is no way around that.

What you are telling me is the same thing John Todd said he believed having been raised in Witchcraft all his life and his family being the second most powerful Witchcraft family in the USA - the Collins family. He was raised to believe that the Christians were the most evil people on all the earth. (because Satan didn't want him to know the truth which would eventually set him free) The Collins family changed their last name to Todd after having come into some sort of trouble he says - in his testimony. Now after he had killed a man in the military - he was given an honorable discharge after a Senator and another man came to pick him up and have him released from his imprisonment. His mother told him that the people who helped to be free and even given an honorable discharge belonged to them. She didn't mean that they were Witches but rather that they worked for them - were controlled by them (the Collins / Todd family).

Later he was sent to be instructed in "real Witchcraft" and it was Raymond Buckley who was appointed to train him. He attended high level meetings with these people and learned at that time of human sacrifice and how the people at the highest levels such as the Council of 13 ran America and her politicians - which seek after power,position, wealth and are selling their own souls for it. John Todd sat on the Council of 13 after his training and another member of the Council of 13 "suddenly died". Todd wondered if the person wasn't killed to make that opening for him possible. After all, his family lineage was that he was the only male heir to the Collins family (at that time). If you are interested in hearing his story it is available on You tube. I've listened to numerous testimonies by him on You tube videos and believe he was telling the truth. The Lord has used people such as John Todd many times to expose the work of the enemy and reveal that the spiritual warfare Christians are in is real.

Still - perhaps one of Satan's greatest successes is in deceiving people such as yourself that what you are into is harmless -that Satan doesn't exist and that what you are seeking has nothing to do with Satan - and for Christians - that what people like Todd come forth to tell - is not true but merely made up stories. In both cases, ignorance is not bliss but downright deadly, Winterborn. I am praying that God will impress that upon you and also that His desire in coming to earth to die on a cross for your sins was not to condemn you but rather to redeem you / to save you! That is what Christ came for. It was His love for us that compelled Him not His Wrath.

I have a little video lesson on the truth about Wicca. Hold on and I'll go get it.

Is everything you "know" based on eclectic sites with an agenda? As long as you keep confusing witchcraft and wicca, you will be written off as ignorant. No wonder you can't understand the Catholic Church, your xenophobia preventing you from understanding anything outside your extremely narrow set of beliefs.

Witchcraft and wicca are both equally retarded. Both are movements that have sprung up recently, who bear no resemblance to past cults. It's just made up shit by grown up children who think it's cool to taunt God.

The Scriptures in the Bible tell us that Witchcraft is real. Ephesus was a place that was steeped in the occult, KG. Read the Book of Ephesians. Read the Book of Acts and Paul's confrontation with a Sorcerer named Barjesus. Interesting that was precisely what the sorcerer was attempting to do. To Bar Jesus from being known by his companion! It didn't work. And it isn't going to work on this board either.

Okay, this is the first video - it is called Satan's Master and exposes the truth about Wicca - it is based on a true story. I would advise turning off the volume and using the arrow to stop the video at each frame so that you can slowly read each set of pictures and pay close attention to what is said. The music playing in the background is a distraction and it is better for the viewer to read it slowly - I find the picture frames move a bit too fast.

Ok, I managed about 3 minutes of the video. And, as someone who practiced Wicca, travelled a good bit and knew wiccans from all over, and read voraciously on the topic, I can say with certainty that the video is pure crap. What is described in that comic book nonsense has nothing to do with Wicca.

And wiccan priestesses are called "Your highness"???? LMAO!!!! What a load of bullshit.

Look, I am not a wiccan any more. But at least use some tiny fraction of the truth when you discuss it or be left as an idiot.

As I said, the Wiccan Rede is very basic. No religion with those basic tenets is going to murder people, do human sacrifices or any of the other crap I saw in your video.

Now if you wanted to lie and make a video to discredit a little known religion, your video would be a perfect way to do that.

Oh, and I walked away from Wicca. No one tried to kill me or throw me out a window.

Luddly, People in Wicca are serving Satan - whether you realize it or not - because witchcraft is part of Satan's kingdom - it's how he operates. While I am fully aware that witches do not believe in Satan - it makes no difference. You're serving Satan - whether you are aware of it or not - if you are involved in Wicca / witchcraft. See John Todd testimony on the Jack Chick thread - religion forum. He covers it and makes clear that as a witch he didn't believe in Satan - later he realized that was exactly who he was serving. Satan. Todd was a Druid high priest and was present during human sacrifice and makes clear that everything that has to do with the occult is part of Satan's kingdom - which is precisely what the Bible teaches. You should also read the true story I put up on Jack Chick thread called The Broken Cross. That also explains there is no difference between white witchcraft and black witchcraft - it's all of Satan.

If someone was participating in human sacrifices he was NOT practicing Wicca. That you confuse them shows your ignorance on the topic. Wicca believes that what you send out comes back to you threefold. It does NOT involve harming anyone or in any human sacrifices. None.

While that is the Wicca you know - that you were taught - the truth is - that may be your truth but not the truth of what is behind it. It is lies built upon lies because the powers you are working with are demons, Winterborn. There is no way around that.

What you are telling me is the same thing John Todd said he believed having been raised in Witchcraft all his life and his family being the second most powerful Witchcraft family in the USA - the Collins family. He was raised to believe that the Christians were the most evil people on all the earth. (because Satan didn't want him to know the truth which would eventually set him free) The Collins family changed their last name to Todd after having come into some sort of trouble he says - in his testimony. Now after he had killed a man in the military - he was given an honorable discharge after a Senator and another man came to pick him up and have him released from his imprisonment. His mother told him that the people who helped to be free and even given an honorable discharge belonged to them. She didn't mean that they were Witches but rather that they worked for them - were controlled by them (the Collins / Todd family).

Later he was sent to be instructed in "real Witchcraft" and it was Raymond Buckley who was appointed to train him. He attended high level meetings with these people and learned at that time of human sacrifice and how the people at the highest levels such as the Council of 13 ran America and her politicians - which seek after power,position, wealth and are selling their own souls for it. John Todd sat on the Council of 13 after his training and another member of the Council of 13 "suddenly died". Todd wondered if the person wasn't killed to make that opening for him possible. After all, his family lineage was that he was the only male heir to the Collins family (at that time). If you are interested in hearing his story it is available on You tube. I've listened to numerous testimonies by him on You tube videos and believe he was telling the truth. The Lord has used people such as John Todd many times to expose the work of the enemy and reveal that the spiritual warfare Christians are in is real.

Still - perhaps one of Satan's greatest successes is in deceiving people such as yourself that what you are into is harmless -that Satan doesn't exist and that what you are seeking has nothing to do with Satan - and for Christians - that what people like Todd come forth to tell - is not true but merely made up stories. In both cases, ignorance is not bliss but downright deadly, Winterborn. I am praying that God will impress that upon you and also that His desire in coming to earth to die on a cross for your sins was not to condemn you but rather to redeem you / to save you! That is what Christ came for. It was His love for us that compelled Him not His Wrath.

I have a little video lesson on the truth about Wicca. Hold on and I'll go get it.

Is everything you "know" based on eclectic sites with an agenda? As long as you keep confusing witchcraft and wicca, you will be written off as ignorant. No wonder you can't understand the Catholic Church, your xenophobia preventing you from understanding anything outside your extremely narrow set of beliefs.

Witchcraft and wicca are both equally retarded. Both are movements that have sprung up recently, who bear no resemblance to past cults. It's just made up shit by grown up children who think it's cool to taunt God.

I never made any claims that it was an old religion. And, contrary to your claims, it is more positive than anything. "Taunting God" is the last thing they are doing.

Wicca is misguided, but ultimately harmless. In our worldview, the Christian worldview, there are only two, diametrically opposed powers, the power of God, and the far inferior power of fallen angels. One either serves the Lord by choice or by default serves the god of this world. For most people this is an unwitting enslavement, but for a few, they relish their dalliance with dark powers and dark beings.

Wiccans don't believe the spiritual world is so polarized, nor the powers of good confined to Christianity alone. They see themselves as agents of good, of which Christianity is just a part of it. When you talk to them, they don't see themselves in conflict with our beliefs at all. They believe there are good powers and malevolent powers and they try to be on the side of good. This is their deception, for the devil well knows that he doesn't need to get people to embrace evil, just to embrace a way that seems right, but isn't.

Proverbs 14:12 "There is a path that seems right to a man, but the end of it is death."

And we see this line of thinking not just among Wiccans but people in general held under the sway of humanist philosophies. They say it's good enough just to live our lives the best we can and be kind to other people. The grave error is in believing that eternal life is decided based on a preponderance of good and evil acts. The truth we know is that sin has incurred for us a debt that cannot be overcome by well wishing and donating time at the homeless shelter. The only answer is Jesus, for through him alone can the gulf between man and God be spanned. In Jesus is complete remission of sins, a payment of a debt too great for us. Satan knows that the ruin of souls is accomplished by getting people to reject Jesus and trust instead on their perceived goodness.

I never made any claims that it was an old religion. And, contrary to your claims, it is more positive than anything. "Taunting God" is the last thing they are doing.

And in fact, they believe they are on God's side, as they perceive him to be. Or her. My only question is do they worship creation or the creator? In their mind, there is a creative force that made all this, and they're not too far off the mark, but which do they worship?

Paganism is the first religion, many thousands of years older than christianity.

It does not "taunt god". The opposite is true. Constantine taunted Pagans.

You preach to live by what is in the Bible, as if it were the actual word of God, Jesus or the Apostles. Here is why you might want to rethink some of that.

The King James version of the New Testament was completed in 1611 by 8 members of the Church of England and approved by King James.

There were no original texts to translate. The oldest manuscripts we have were written hundreds of years after the last apostle died. And there are over 8,000 of those manuscripts.

But the King James translators used none of those 8,000 oldest manuscripts. Instead, they edited previous translations to create a version of the Bible that their king and parliment would approve. (which is why it is so misogynistic)

So your "Word of God" is a book edited in the 17th century from 16th century translations of 8,000 contradictory copies of 4th century scrolls that claim to be copies of lost letters written in the 1st century.

Faith? No, that is lunacy.

Listen to me, Winterborn. The early Christians had the Scriptures. Long before 300 A.D. the Christians had these Scriptures with them and shared them in underground meetings as they were running for their lives. The persecution began shortly after the day of Pentecost in the upper room where 120 gathered. See Acts Chapter 1. Constantine founded the Roman Catholic religion about 300 A.D. but was a Pagan sun god worshipper until his death. Catholicism was not based on the early church but on destroying the early church! The entire teaching - rituals were based on twisting what scriptures they could find on early Christians and use to create their own false religion - the truth is Catholicism is based on Semiramis & Tammuz her son - she was a Witch - a powerful Witch who was the first with her husband to do human sacrifice - eating human flesh and drinking blood - Nimrod's uncle was the son of Noah - Shem - he put Nimrod to death for this but Semiramis continued to carry her religion on - underground and called on the members to all make confession to her "Priests"......you see the entire thing was based on the occult - The bible of the Roman Catholics is not the King James Bible. Did you know that Augustine was given the assignment by the Vatican to find those Scriptures among the true Christians in order to seize them for the Vatican? Yes, he was. Still the Scriptures which would later become the King James Bible were preserved because it was the will of God!

The truth is the Scriptures in the King James Bible have been examined comparing manuscripts from before the time of Catholicism (although not in book form yet) and the scholars agree after examining the evidence and early writings - that the King James Version bible is the most authentic - intact - book of antiquity on earth today - the second is the Illiad. That is the facts and you have been the victim of the same old lie I've heard before.

Yeah, you keep going with that. King James was a noted misogynist. The translation reflects that.

And it is a FACT that there were (are?) over 8,000 contradictory manuscripts from which the King Jame bible was created.

And these scholars were who? I have not seen any secular scholars proclaim anything of the sort. Now the Old testament is a well preserved set of books. But the New Testament? Not so much.
Progressive dingbats assume that their bigotry and dishonesty is shared by every authority, and reflected in every writing, since the dawn of time.

Winterborn is a psycho, as I'm sure all his neighbors are aware. I can look at his picture and tell that he's a disgusting pervert as well. He's not worth the spit it would take to talk to him, and he's certainly not worth the effort it takes to write to him. Put his dumb ass on ignore, he doesn't warrant notice.

Awww, you say the sweetest things.

And you can tell I am a disgusting pervert by my picture? Really? I had no idea that a picture of a guy (from the shoulders up) smiling and smoking a cigar could say so much. lmao

My neighbors are certainly aware of me. I have been living here two years and made numerous friends. Apparently being a witty, handsome, generous, non-judgemental, dog loving, gardening, outdoorsy sort of a fellow is popular these days. Who knew?

BTW:

"Wicca is a tradition of Witchcraft that was brought to the public by Gerald Gardner in the 1950s."

What s the Difference Between Wicca Witchcraft Paganism

These are the scriptures in the Bible that warn against Witchcraft, Sorcery, Divinations,, the occult:

When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. Deuteronomy 18: 9-14

Regard them not that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.
Leviticus 19:31

And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.
Leviticus 20:6

A man or a woman who is a medium, or who has a familiar spirit shall surely be put to death.
Leviticus 20:27

It is quite clear that God took the matter of witchcraft very seriously and we find this repeatedly throughout the Old Testament. God warned his people to have no part of it. Is it real or make believe? It is real because God said it is real. Let the Word of God be true and every man (who denies it) be found a liar. It is written.
Let us look at the New Testament now.......

It is written: But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
Revelation 21:8

But without are dogs and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whoseoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Revelation 21:15

and again it is written:

But Elymas the sorcerer (for so was his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith. Then Saul, (who also is called Paul) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes upon him, And said, Oh full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
Acts 13: 8,910

Now if you will read Exodus 8: 18,19 and see that Pharoahs magicians and sorcerers tried to do the same signs and plagues God worked through Moses and Aaron but they failed and admitted that Moses had the Power of God. Again in Daniel 1:20 the king found that Daniel and his friends had ten times better understanding than his own magicians and astrologers. Why? I'll tell you why. God's power is superior to occult power in every way. Furthermore the anointing is far more powerful than anything Satan gives his servants. There is nothing greater than the Power of God. Your serving a defeated foe, Winterborn. Wake up and stop listening to these demons which you refer to as "spirit guides" and believing their lies. Believe the Word of God that has the power to set you free! This is your opportunity - your moment to seek the LORD and ask Him to reveal himself to you. Ask him to break up the hardness of your own heart that you might receive His Word and be saved. If any man wills to do the will of God he shall know it, Winterborn. Jesus tells us that God will answer such a person. See John 7:17 and I will continue to keep you and your ex-wife in my prayers as the LORD leads me.

Last edited:

And in fact, they believe they are on God's side, as they perceive him to be. Or her. My only question is do they worship creation or the creator? In their mind, there is a creative force that made all this, and they're not too far off the mark, but which do they worship?

They do worship the creator(s). But they also worship the creation in a way. They believe there are 3 sources of enlightenment and power. Divine, natural, and personal powers. They worship the God and Goddess. They also worship the natural world as an expression of their worship of the divine.

You preach to live by what is in the Bible, as if it were the actual word of God, Jesus or the Apostles. Here is why you might want to rethink some of that.

The King James version of the New Testament was completed in 1611 by 8 members of the Church of England and approved by King James.

There were no original texts to translate. The oldest manuscripts we have were written hundreds of years after the last apostle died. And there are over 8,000 of those manuscripts.

But the King James translators used none of those 8,000 oldest manuscripts. Instead, they edited previous translations to create a version of the Bible that their king and parliment would approve. (which is why it is so misogynistic)

So your "Word of God" is a book edited in the 17th century from 16th century translations of 8,000 contradictory copies of 4th century scrolls that claim to be copies of lost letters written in the 1st century.

Faith? No, that is lunacy.

Listen to me, Winterborn. The early Christians had the Scriptures. Long before 300 A.D. the Christians had these Scriptures with them and shared them in underground meetings as they were running for their lives. The persecution began shortly after the day of Pentecost in the upper room where 120 gathered. See Acts Chapter 1. Constantine founded the Roman Catholic religion about 300 A.D. but was a Pagan sun god worshipper until his death. Catholicism was not based on the early church but on destroying the early church! The entire teaching - rituals were based on twisting what scriptures they could find on early Christians and use to create their own false religion - the truth is Catholicism is based on Semiramis & Tammuz her son - she was a Witch - a powerful Witch who was the first with her husband to do human sacrifice - eating human flesh and drinking blood - Nimrod's uncle was the son of Noah - Shem - he put Nimrod to death for this but Semiramis continued to carry her religion on - underground and called on the members to all make confession to her "Priests"......you see the entire thing was based on the occult - The bible of the Roman Catholics is not the King James Bible. Did you know that Augustine was given the assignment by the Vatican to find those Scriptures among the true Christians in order to seize them for the Vatican? Yes, he was. Still the Scriptures which would later become the King James Bible were preserved because it was the will of God!

The truth is the Scriptures in the King James Bible have been examined comparing manuscripts from before the time of Catholicism (although not in book form yet) and the scholars agree after examining the evidence and early writings - that the King James Version bible is the most authentic - intact - book of antiquity on earth today - the second is the Illiad. That is the facts and you have been the victim of the same old lie I've heard before.

Yeah, you keep going with that. King James was a noted misogynist. The translation reflects that.

And it is a FACT that there were (are?) over 8,000 contradictory manuscripts from which the King Jame bible was created.

And these scholars were who? I have not seen any secular scholars proclaim anything of the sort. Now the Old testament is a well preserved set of books. But the New Testament? Not so much.
Progressive dingbats assume that their bigotry and dishonesty is shared by every authority, and reflected in every writing, since the dawn of time.

Winterborn is a psycho, as I'm sure all his neighbors are aware. I can look at his picture and tell that he's a disgusting pervert as well. He's not worth the spit it would take to talk to him, and he's certainly not worth the effort it takes to write to him. Put his dumb ass on ignore, he doesn't warrant notice.

And you can tell I am a disgusting pervert by my picture? Really? I had no idea that a picture of a guy (from the shoulders up) smiling and smoking a cigar could say so much. lmao

My neighbors are certainly aware of me. I have been living here two years and made numerous friends. Apparently being a witty, handsome, generous, non-judgemental, dog loving, gardening, outdoorsy sort of a fellow is popular these days. Who knew?

BTW:

"Wicca is a tradition of Witchcraft that was brought to the public by Gerald Gardner in the 1950s."

And Gardner (and Gardnerian Wicca) is one of the least of the various factions. Gerald Gardner, while being a decent researcher into old pagan faiths, was a little too fond of getting young women naked and a little too male-centric for most wiccans today.

These are the scriptures in the Bible that warn against Witchcraft, Sorcery, Divinations,, the occult:

When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. Deuteronomy 18: 9-14

Regard them not that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.
Leviticus 19:31

And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.
Leviticus 20:6

A man or a woman who is a medium, or who has a familiar spirit shall surely be put to death.
Leviticus 20:27

It is quite clear that God took the matter of witchcraft very seriously and we find this repeatedly throughout the Old Testament. God warned his people to have no part of it. Is it real or make believe? It is real because God said it is real. Let the Word of God be true and every man (who denies it) be found a liar. It is written.
Let us look at the New Testament now.......

It is written: But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
Revelation 21:8

But without are dogs and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whoseoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Revelation 21:15

and again it is written:

But Elymas the sorcerer (for so was his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith. Then Saul, (who also is called Paul) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes upon him, And said, Oh full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
Acts 13: 8,910

Now if you will read Exodus 8: 18,19 and see that Pharoahs magicians and sorcerers tried to do the same signs and plagues God worked through Moses and Aaron but they failed and admitted that Moses had the Power of God. Again in Daniel 1:20 the king found that Daniel and his friends had ten times better understanding than his own magicians and astrologers. Why? I'll tell you why. God's power is superior to occult power in every way. Furthermore the anointing is far more powerful than anything Satan gives his servants. There is nothing greater than the Power of God. Your serving a defeated foe, Winterborn. Wake up and stop listening to these demons which you refer to as "spirit guides" and believing their lies. Believe the Word of God that has the power to set you free! This is your opportunity - your moment to seek the LORD and ask Him to reveal himself to you. Ask him to break up the hardness of your own heart that you might receive His Word and be saved. If any man wills to do the will of God he shall know it, Winterborn. Jesus tells us that God will answer such a person. See John 7:17 and I will continue to keep you and your ex-wife in my prayers as the LORD leads me.

Ok, that is all well and good. I am happy for your faith and whatever it provides for you.

And your continued pleas for me to "Wake up and stop listening to these demons which you refer to as "spirit guides"..." ignores the fact that I am no longer involved in any sort of religion, pagan or Judeo/Christian. So spare me the self-righteous nonsense there.

And as for the cartoons you claim describe Wicca, your source is as biased and full of lies as your Satan.

It is the same sort of lies and propaganda that claimed that jews eat babies and that blacks were soulless animals, not worthy of salvation.

And anyone who claims to have participated in Wiccan rituals that involved human sacrifices is lying.

And as for the cartoons you claim describe Wicca, your source is as biased and full of lies as your Satan.

It is the same sort of lies and propaganda that claimed that jews eat babies and that blacks were soulless animals, not worthy of salvation.

Those Jack Chick cartoons are vile pieces of hate that have NOTHING to do with Christianity.

Those Jack Chick cartoons are vile pieces of hate that have NOTHING to do with Christianity.

I agree wholeheartedly. They are of the same vein as Westboro Baptist.

They do worship the creator(s). But they also worship the creation in a way. They believe there are 3 sources of enlightenment and power. Divine, natural, and personal powers. They worship the God and Goddess. They also worship the natural world as an expression of their worship of the divine.

And they're idiots. Don't forget that part.

So you say. But then, you also say that you can tell I am a pervert and that my neighbors know it. And you claim to know this from looking at a small picture of me smiling and enjoying a cigar. Sorry, your credibility is seriously lacking.

BTW:

And Gardner (and Gardnerian Wicca) is one of the least of the various factions. Gerald Gardner, while being a decent researcher into old pagan faiths, was a little too fond of getting young women naked and a little too male-centric for most wiccans today.

I don't care. You're all nuts.

So you say. But then, you also say that you can tell I am a pervert and that my neighbors know it. And you claim to know this from looking at a small picture of me smiling and enjoying a cigar. Sorry, your credibility is seriously lacking.
I've no doubt at all that you're a pervert, weirdo. I knew it looking at your picture, but watching your subsequent behavior and ramblings on this site have confirmed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back