Who and what the "Conservatives" are.

More manufactured propaganda!
Wow........they just CANNOT go a day without blaming Trump for SOMETHING!!!!

Its Trump supporters doing this, not Trump himself.
And its Brad Raffensberger himself, the actual person being threatend

Leftism is unacceptable. it really is that simple.
Agreed, I despise the Far Left.

Now, shall we discuss the Far Right and their White Supremacy...Proud Boys...Confederate Flag Wavers, the original KKK, which was the Southern DixieCrats. What you call Democrats......We laugh at your lack of History Knowledge.

Now, shall we discuss the Far Right and their White Supremacy...Proud Boys...Confederate Flag Wavers, the original KKK, which was the Southern DixieCrats. What you call Democrats......We laugh at your lack of History Knowledge.
Aaaanndd you're just a willing member of the Far Left. so we REAL Americans laugh at you.

Liar...You love the far mooonbat left.

I hate the far left, and any riots performed, so to the RWI's and their failed Coup attempt.

After 6Jan21, no one should be surprised concerning the actions of the right wing in this nation.

I don't watch CNN but read the report on Reuters.

The first and only thing conservatives seem to do in most situations is either commit violence or threaten violence.

This is terrorism plain and simple. It shouldn't be allowed.

After 6Jan21, no one should be surprised concerning the actions of the right wing in this nation.

I don't watch CNN but read the report on Reuters.

The first and only thing conservatives seem to do in most situations is either commit violence or threaten violence.

This is terrorism plain and simple. It shouldn't be allowed.

So you think Conservatism should be banned? You think America should be nothing BUT a Far Left totalitarian dictatorship?

That's brilliant. That is earthshattering research. Totally unbiased and a emphatic display of hatred and ignorance. Yet it's republicans who say dems hate America.
That's because they do. Democrats are the enemy, not Republicans.

Wheres you're evidence of that? You have none and it's a brain fart or i i mating from your hatred, which I spoke of before. Enemy of what? Republicans?
How do you feel about having democracy destroyed if you had your way?

You don't think much about what you say. You're not real smart son.

Jan 6th was Nancy's Reichstag Fire Event.

We know the Capitol police were ordered to stand down. Next we learn when Nancy gave the order to let the Antifa BLM Alinsky MAGA posers in

Forum List

Back