🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who are Jesus Christ enemy's ?

Ask about the 24,000 manuscripts. I can't get a straight answer. I don't think Jesus had many enemies except among the Jews of Jerusalem.
clearly you DON'T THINK---there is no REAL history suggesting that he had jewish enemies------doubtless as a pharisee---he had ROMAN ENEMIES and, nominally---he had the
ire of Roman shills----like the roman appointee----CAIAPHAS Just as Herod despised the pharisee JOHN THE BAPTIST.
The businessmen that occupied the courtyard of the temple----whether jewish or gentile would have disliked him TOO

clearly you DON'T THINK---there is no REAL history suggesting that he had jewish enemies------doubtless as a pharisee---he had ROMAN ENEMIES and, nominally---he had the
ire of Roman shills----like the roman appointee----CAIAPHAS Just as Herod despised the pharisee JOHN THE BAPTIST.
The businessmen that occupied the courtyard of the temple----whether jewish or gentile would have disliked him TOO

The Romans didn't care about Jesus. All they wanted from the Jews was peace and paying their taxes. They didn't care about their religion.

norwegen

The Romans didn't care about Jesus. All they wanted from the Jews was peace and paying their taxes. They didn't care about their religion.

norwegen
another sunday school lesson---very anglican, THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE royalty like Richard the Lion Hearted (big time HOLY ANGLOSAXON CRUSADER) did not care either---which is why he murdered the jews of York. The romans were so happy with DA JEWS that they crucified them in the TENS OF THOUSANDS which was nothing much compared to the filth imposed upon them by the EMPEROR of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE----Constantine. For anyone
interested-----Surada parrots islamic propaganda too------"da ""arab"" jews were happy as clams in muzzie lands" Much of Shariah filth is modeled on the filth of Justinian, aka Canon law----later morphed into the Nuremburg code------but it was all
VERY BENIGN -----from the comprehensive
genocide of the jews of arabia all the way to the third reich (third holy roman empire)

That's what I told you: Always everyone is wrong because you are god. The only problem: our father knows perhaps nothing about and we do not believe such things.

At least you heard the truth during your lifetime.

another sunday school lesson---very anglican, THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE royalty like Richard the Lion Hearted (big time HOLY ANGLOSAXON CRUSADER) did not care either---which is why he murdered the jews of York. The romans were so happy with DA JEWS that they crucified them in the TENS OF THOUSANDS which was nothing much compared to the filth imposed upon them by the EMPEROR of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE----Constantine. For anyone
interested-----Surada parrots islamic propaganda too------"da ""arab"" jews were happy as clams in muzzie lands" Much of Shariah filth is modeled on the filth of Justinian, aka Canon law----later morphed into the Nuremburg code------but it was all
VERY BENIGN -----from the comprehensive
genocide of the jews of arabia all the way to the third reich (third holy roman empire)

You're raving again.. so you're saying the Arabs were more powerful than the Jews and the Romans.

Last edited:
You're raving again.. so you're saying the truth Arabs were more powerful than the Jews and the Romans.
oh----please quote the lines that I wrote indicating "arabs were more powerful than the jews and the romans" I did not touch on the subject of arabs at all other than a mention of your idiot designation "arab jews" (lifted from standard islamo nazi propaganda of the
Baathist pigs)

Is it the:

Gays?

The adulterous?

The Muslims, methodist, Lutherans?

The abortionist?

The foolish living?

Exactly who are Jesus Christ's enemy's?

View attachment 615938
People were not the enemy of Christ........."for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." -- John 3:16

There is only one answer.........death and hades are the enemies that Christ combated by constructing His kingdom. You will also find the answer in Matthew 16. "..........upon this rock (what rock? The truth spoken by Peter that Jesus was the Christ, the Son of the living God) I (Jesus) will build MY CHURCH (kingdom) and the gates of Hades (realm of the dead) shall not prevail against it. (Jesus was engaged in battle with the curse of death, all things physical are created to expire....except the human spirit, the image of God in which we were created.....a spiritual image). -- Matthew 16:18

Humanity and his spirit have been separated from God since the days of Adam, when sin separated man from the God of Creation. Gods plan was to present a method for man to separate himself from sin (whose wages are death)........He gave His only Begotten Son to stand as an advocate between Sin/Death and God. The very mission of Jesus was to overcome death/sin as stated clearly in Matthew 16 by creating a kingdom where death cannot enter as its a spirital kingdom not a physical kingdom (Luke 17:21)

Last edited:
Not really.
Native Americans, Muslims, and the Chinese really don't have slavery at all, but when you have criminals or prisoners captured on battle, and you don't have any means of imprisoning them and paying for their support, it is only then that these societies do something similar to slavery.
The US was much worse, because they did not just have people who could not be trusted and did not know what to do with them, but went out of their way to BUY slaves, with the intent of just abusing them, regardless of what they had done or who they were.
Yes the natives chinese and muslims practiced slavery. The Chinese and Muslioms did so on a far more massive scale than the US ever did and centuries before the US.

You are as ignorant of history as you are everything else.

norwegen
how do you know what the Romans "cared about"? Why would the Romans
work so hard to put their own men in all positions of power and influence
if they JUST DID NOT CARE about the ethos of the country ? Why did they
crucify thousands of pharisees?

Sam

Samuel Untermyer hired Cyrus Scofield to write a new Bible.
despite the claims of "surada and stann"----I am unable to find the
NEW BIBLE BY CYRUS SCOFIELD anywhere-----book stores tell me
that no such bible exists

how do you know what the Romans "cared about"? Why would the Romans
work so hard to put their own men in all positions of power and influence
if they JUST DID NOT CARE about the ethos of the country ? Why did they
crucify thousands of pharisees?

When did they crucify thousands of p
despite the claims of "surada and stann"----I am unable to find the
NEW BIBLE BY CYRUS SCOFIELD anywhere-----book stores tell me
that no such bible exists

The name Scofield is no longer on the Bible.

When did they crucify thousands of p

The name Scofield is no longer on the Bible.
this scofield person CHANGED THE BIBLE----but the published
copies do not bear his name as author or even editor? Seems
like Untermeyer was cheated------he paid an author to write a bible,
and the bible that the author wrote neither bears his name or
that of the author. Well----Constantine was cheated too----but at
least he got to be a "SAINT"
Thousands of pharisees were crucified during the tenure of SAINT PONTIUS
PILATE as Prefect of Judea which is why he was canonized as a Saint by several
christian churches. Pontius Pilate also murdered Samaritans----adding to
his personal holiness

Forum List

Back