🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who are Jesus Christ enemy's ?

It may have been but you've walked away from it and constructed your very own theological belief system, so has Stann.
I was shown the truth, I'm sorry you do not believe me at this time; you will when you leave this world.

Poor Surada. He is only coming back 1 more time and at that time the dead in Christ shall rise first and we will be caught to meet him in the sky as he is descending to destroy the Antichrist and his minions.
You understand you're talking about a tribal God in warfare. Tribal thinking even created enemies when there were none.

I realize there are some people that are religious and spiritual;

Your form to think is nonsense

but they are few and far between.

and grows to become a more worse nonsense.

Most are simply indoctrinated in the religion and believe that to be spirituality. Spirituality comes from GOD, not religion.

I do not have any idea what absurdity it is which you do not see here by saying so.

So did Native Americans, Muslims, and the Chinese, and for far longer than we ever had slavery in this country. It's still an ongoing thing in China, a country where they persecute Christians.

Not really.
Native Americans, Muslims, and the Chinese really don't have slavery at all, but when you have criminals or prisoners captured on battle, and you don't have any means of imprisoning them and paying for their support, it is only then that these societies do something similar to slavery.
The US was much worse, because they did not just have people who could not be trusted and did not know what to do with them, but went out of their way to BUY slaves, with the intent of just abusing them, regardless of what they had done or who they were.

The Sanhedrin.
more filth from the usual groper---for the record ---the Sanhedrin was
under the control of the ROMAN SHILL ---caiaphas, who---of course,
despised the prominent PHARISEE Jesus and the highly lauded
POPULAR leader of the Sanhedrin---Gamliel (also a pharisee)

more filth from the usual groper---for the record ---the Sanhedrin was
under the control of the ROMAN SHILL ---caiaphas, who---of course,
despised the prominent PHARISEE Jesus and the highly lauded
POPULAR leader of the Sanhedrin---Gamliel (also a pharisee)

Sounds like the Jews were never in control of Israel.

Your form to think is nonsense

and grows to become a more worse nonsense.

I do not have any idea what absurdity it is which you do not see here by saying so.
Well I think you're finally starting to get it. Religion is nonsense.

Well I think you're finally starting to get it. Religion is nonsense.

If you argue with anything what is written in the bible - for example with the apostle Thomas (="dydimos") as you did do - then this means you are arguing as a member of the Christian religion.

But you go the other way: You define first of all that you are an anti-Christian esoterics (=someone who knows the truth while others don't know) and from this excluding point of view (which I called first "atheistic") you define that everyone is your enemy who follows a religion. That's your "religion". With spirituality has this indeed nothing to do. This has more to do with different forms of indoctrinations via ideologies. But somehow you never really understood that the Christian religion is not an ideology. You make "spirituality" to a dead thing. Indeeds it's always easy to criticize Christians - and it's impossible to criticize you: you are god - or better to say: A god who not knows where is his mountain.

PS: It is by the way an unbelieveble honor to be compared from you with apostle Thomas, "the twin". Fortunatelly you did do so on reason to devalue my person - what's quite okay so I am not able to be proud because of this wonderful comparison. But you should not try to devalue the loyal apostle Thomas. We thank him a lot.

Last edited:
If you argue with anything what is written in the bible - for example with the apostle Thomas (="dydimos") as you did do - then this means you are arguing as a member of the Christian religion.

But you go the other way: You define first of all that you are an anti-Christian esoterics (=someone who knows the truth while others don't know) and from this excluding point of view (which I called first "atheistic") you define that everyone is your enemy who follows a religion. That's your "religion". With spirituality has this indeed nothing to do. This has more to do with different forms of indoctrinations via ideologies. But somehow you never really understood that the Christian religion is not an ideology. You make "spirituality" to a dead thing. Indeeds it's always easy to criticize Christians - and it's impossible to criticize you: you are god - or better to say: A god who not knows where is his mountain.

Although Christians are the most vocal religious group there is, I'm directing this at all religions.
They're all false.

Muslims , gays and atheist
Actually it is those who believe they have enemies. To live to see the great day that dawns and the light that fills the world. If we open our hearts, that is what lives in each and every one of us. Why do so many live with lesser religions. Ignorance of GOD.

Although Christians are the most vocal religious group there is, I'm directing this at all religions.
They're all false.

That's what I told you: Always everyone is wrong because you are god. The only problem: our father knows perhaps nothing about and we do not believe such things.

Constantine hired a bunch of people to write
his Imperialist Manifesto

Ask about the 24,000 manuscripts. I can't get a straight answer. I don't think Jesus had many enemies except among the Jews of Jerusalem.

Forum List

Back