Who Are The Five Worst Presidents In American History?

As I said, he was awful not deliberately malignant....Mediocrity would have been an upgrade.
I agree, deliberately malignant is indeed worse. I would still rate DJT as worst. I didn't list my five, but would have included Nixon for obvious reason, Johnson for the Vietnam War and what his "Great Society" did to (not for) black culture, creating the welfare state and basically paying black women to kick black men out of the home, to keep their benefits, which increased every time the had a baby. I would have also included SonovaBush, as the man in charge for nine months leading up to 9/11, his failed war in Afghanistan, still not finding Osama bin Laden, and his dumbassed War in Iraq, based on non-existent weapons of mass destruction, and of course the worst financial collapse since the Great Depression. That would leave one, unnamed, but my choice may not all be correct, as comprising only presidents I observed, possibly not paying enough attention to history.
I kind of look forward to reading the rest of the Chic's list, whether I agree or not.

Warren G. Harding was a tremendous President, if you'll look at his speech on civil rights in Far Left Birmingham in 1921.

Pierce and Buchanan were libs, but they kept us out of war. Andrew Johnson was tremendous at initiating reconstruction after the War of Northern Aggression.
Harding's problems were Harry Dougherty and Albert Fall.

I'm certain you've had the need to look up imbecile numerous times.Nor do I mind proving you so....

• Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

• You have proven to be one of the America-hating 5th columnists. Proud?
RWNJ talking points.

How boring.

Your type represents the end of America.

• Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

What did you do, copy/past your own post?

How lame.

Harding's problems were Harry Dougherty and Albert Fall.
Like the old saying goes..or is supposed to go..."the buck stops......"
We can debate over Harding, Grant, and Harrison for the #5 worst.
There is no debate over the other four worst. Trump, Buchanan, Pierce, and A Johnson.

Poll any list of legitimate historians, you'll find the same cast and crew at the bottom of the list.
Trust is lost for many things now. Our media signed off on that with the entertainers as their elite masters told them what to do. If there is a pile of feces and the media/entertainers tell you it is fragrant flowers, there is a people who will believe it due to their complaints to the system which of course does not include their limitations. That is where we are really at. We all have limitations and abilities to certain levels.

Like the old saying goes..or is supposed to go..."the buck stops......"
We can debate over Harding, Grant, and Harrison for the #5 worst.
There is no debate over the other four worst. Trump, Buchanan, Pierce, and A Johnson.
Who appointed your dumb ass, fitting symbol of the DNC, King!?

The most respected rankings come from Siena College who has been doing them for years and years. Here is their take. I agree.

View attachment 926775

The most respected rankings come from Siena College who has been doing them for years and years. Here is their take. I agree.

View attachment 926775
And now for truth and reality:

Trump, then probably Trump, followed by Trump, Melania, and Trump's dog

View attachment 926782
Now that you have identified yourself as the sort of mindless trained seal that the Democrats need to stay in power, here is the truth...

What did you do, copy/past your own post?

How lame.

My favorite…the nexus of politics and history! And in today’s listicle, the work of one of the most astute and eruite intellects, Ben Shapiro. I came upon his piece of that title, Five Worst Presidents, and just had to share it!

The fifth worst President was Jimmy Carter, who did amazingly good job of damaging America given that he only lasted four years.

• Stagflation- high levels of inflation and stagnation.
  • Huge unemployment rates
  • Gasoline lines
  • The Iranian Revolution and the Hostage Crisis
  • Said he would reverse our “inordinate fear of communism,” followed by the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan
  • After his presidency he hung out with Hamas, and wrote speeches for Yasir Arafat
  • Brokered the North Korean deal that led to North Korea having nuclear weapons
That was from Ben, but let me add Carter’s lie about being a nuclear scientist.

I’d be remiss if I didn’t point out Carter’s party…..the Democrats.

And be sure to pay attention to the party affiliation of each of the next four Worst Presidents.
1) Biden
2) Obama
3) Carter
4) LBJ
5) FDR
6) Bush hunior
7) Bush seenyor
8) Clinton
9) Lincoln

Biden is the absolute worst, Obama second. Other than that, without really digging through 200+ years of history, I couldn't provide 3 more names. Certainly Jimmy Carter was a poor president but a good man as people always note.

My favorite…the nexus of politics and history! And in today’s listicle, the work of one of the most astute and eruite intellects, Ben Shapiro. I came upon his piece of that title, Five Worst Presidents, and just had to share it!

The fifth worst President was Jimmy Carter, who did amazingly good job of damaging America given that he only lasted four years.

• Stagflation- high levels of inflation and stagnation.
  • Huge unemployment rates
  • Gasoline lines
  • The Iranian Revolution and the Hostage Crisis
  • Said he would reverse our “inordinate fear of communism,” followed by the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan
  • After his presidency he hung out with Hamas, and wrote speeches for Yasir Arafat
  • Brokered the North Korean deal that led to North Korea having nuclear weapons
That was from Ben, but let me add Carter’s lie about being a nuclear scientist.

I’d be remiss if I didn’t point out Carter’s party…..the Democrats.

And be sure to pay attention to the party affiliation of each of the next four Worst Presidents.

As always, Politically Clueless just can't keep herself from lying. To start with, Carter isn't even in the bottom half of the list of the "best Presidents in history" much less near the bottom.

Jimmy Carter was most definitely a nuclear scientist. He came to Canada to work at the Chalk River Nuclear Plant in Deep River.

As always, Politically Clueless just can't keep herself from lying. To start with, Carter isn't even in the bottom half of the list of the "best Presidents in history" much less near the bottom.

Jimmy Carter was most definitely a nuclear scientist. He came to Canada to work at the Chalk River Nuclear Plant in Deep River.

Don't kid yourself. Carter was unlucky with some things but was a poor president, this is indisputable.

Forum List

Back