Who are the Israelis?

RE: Future of the West Bank
SUBTOPIC: Two Issues Mixed Together... (Occupation and Rights)
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: You can play Ostrich all you want. You can bury your head in the sand, all you want. It doesn't change a thing.

(COMMENT)

All theory on Civil and Political Rights is applicable to the contemporary problems of the Israeli-Palestine Conflict. You cannot just wash it away by ignoring it.

Intrinsically, you must realize
(even if you only emotionally dismiss it) that the operatic script and caricature-ish way in which the Arab Palestinians (both Hostile and Sympathetic elements of the population) portray themselves → disseminate an image and send the signals of growing concern and potential danger to America and its allies.

Each time these anti-Symmetic and anti-American Arab Palestinian element in society makeup or attempt to remold both history and law to justify their use of
Jihadism, Fedayeen Activism, Hostile Insurgency Operations, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Violence, bring the danger closer to the forefront and surface the true nature of the Arab Palestinians. It serves to spread the intent to pursue their agenda by all available means, including armed struggle (indiscriminate rocket fire, the launch of incendiary devices, kidnapping and murder of defenseless hostages, seizes or detains and threatens to kill in order to compel a civilian population to support their cause, the bombing of defined public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, etc, etc, etc).

There is nothing honorable in what the Hostile Arab Palestinians do in the furtherance of their agenda. There is nothing honorable in what the general population does to support Hostile Arab Palestinian activities that violate common domestic law and international laws. The everyday Arab Palestinian cannot wash their hands of the blood spilled by claiming to "not be involved."

Each time the Arab Palestinians claim to have the right to pursue armed struggle by all available means, the Arab Palestinian violates the International Covenant:

◈ Any propaganda for war shall be prohibited by law.​
◈ Any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law.​
And just to make it abundantly clear, the Right of Return (RoR) is not absolute under today's laws. The RoR cannot be used as an avenue to justify the use of all available means, including armed struggle. There are restrictions that include the protection of national security or of public order, or public health or morals. Those alone would pretty much justify the majority of eligible potential returnees.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Who are the Israelis?
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Israel's application as a nation was adjudicated more than a half-Century ago.

a ) a permanent population;​
b ) a defined territory;​
c ) government; and​
d) capacity to enter into relations with the other states.​
Do you have a 1948 map of Israel or any document where Israel defined its territory?
(COMMENT)

Map! Israel don't need no sticking maps.

This question was asked and answered, Friday at 11:46 AM:

What was Israel's so called permanent population?
(COMMENT)

The National Jewish Council for the Jewish Stateapplied to the UN (after coordination with the UNPC) pursuant to Part One - B4, Resolution 181 (II). The General Assembly adopted the Resolution for the formation of the Jewish and Arab State.

The Summation of the event were annotated in the Question of Palestine Blue Book.

Question of Palestine Table Page 5.png

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Israel's application as a nation was adjudicated more than a half-Century ago.

a ) a permanent population;​
b ) a defined territory;​
c ) government; and​
d) capacity to enter into relations with the other states.​
Do you have a 1948 map of Israel or any document where Israel defined its territory?
(COMMENT)

Map! Israel don't need no sticking maps.

This question was asked and answered, Friday at 11:46 AM:

What was Israel's so called permanent population?
(COMMENT)

The National Jewish Council for the Jewish Stateapplied to the UN (after coordination with the UNPC) pursuant to Part One - B4, Resolution 181 (II). The General Assembly adopted the Resolution for the formation of the Jewish and Arab State.

The Summation of the event were annotated in the Question of Palestine Blue Book.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
a ) a permanent population;
b ) a defined territory;
c ) government; and
d) capacity to enter into relations with the other states.
Your usual dance. :dance:

Why don't you just answer the question?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,
BLUF: Now you are just being ridiculous
!
Normally, cartographers don't make general maps in place under armed struggle disputes.​
Your usual dance.
(COMMENT)

If you can't open the Blue Book to pages 5 and 8, I truly feel sorry for you.

Your attempt to tie some significance to a 1948 Map is merely a subterfuge.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,
!
Normally, cartographers don't make general maps in place under armed struggle disputes.
Your usual dance.
(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
That still does not answer my question.

1948, the most importsnt year for Israel, and nobody made a map. Get outta here. Israel toots its horn more than anybody.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I respond in sound-bite form for your consumption.

1948, the most importsnt year for Israel, and nobody made a map. Get outta here. Israel toots its horn more than anybody.
(COMMENT)

On midnight 14/15 May 1948, the Map was the same as that of [Annex A to Resolution A/RES/181 (II), dated 29 November 1947].

Because the Arab League Forces jumped across their borders, the Annex A Map was superseded by the Forward Edge of the Battle Area (FEBA).

1948 Cease Fire.jpg
1949 Green Line.gif

Initial 1948 Cease Fire Lines ----------------------- 1949 Green Line End-State​

As the Armed Conflict continued, the FEBA moved back and forth, it was not stationary until early-to-mid-1949 when a ceasefire was arranged and Armistice arrangements set in place. That Armistice Lines (although not intended for that purpose) became the de facto delimitations (borders that something that exists as a result of fact other than law).

In 1967, when the United Nations Emergency Force (UNEF I) was ordered (by no less than General Mohd Fawzy, Chief of Staff of the Egyptian Armed Forces) to completely withdraw at the same time they were making provocative military build-ups and staging forces as if they were planning to move forward and engaged Israeli Forces. This (one of several other factors) precipitated the Six-Day War. While there were many events involved, the outcomes of the Six-Day War, the unilateral move to cut all ties with the West Bank, and the Yom Kipper War were instrumental in setting the ground truth for the territorial control we see today.

You can nit-pick my response all you want. These are my truncated views, inspired by a compilation of any number of scholars that authored entire books, infact volumes of books, on this subject.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

On midnight 14/15 May 1948, the Map was the same as that of [Annex A to Resolution A/RES/181 (II), dated 29 November 1947].

Because the Arab League Forces jumped across their borders, the Annex A Map was superseded by the Forward Edge of the Battle Area (FEBA).

View attachment 454567View attachment 454570
Initial 1948 Cease Fire Lines ----------------------- 1949 Green Line End-State​

As the Armed Conflict continued, the FEBA moved back and forth, it was not stationary until early-to-mid-1949 when a ceasefire was arranged and Armistice arrangements set in place. That Armistice Lines (although not intended for that purpose) became the de facto delimitations (borders that something that exists as a result of fact other than law).

In 1967, when the United Nations Emergency Force (UNEF I) was ordered (by no less than General Mohd Fawzy, Chief of Staff of the Egyptian Armed Forces) to completely withdraw at the same time they were making provocative military build-ups and staging forces as if they were planning to move forward and engaged Israeli Forces. This (one of several other factors) precipitated the Six-Day War. While there were many events involved, the outcomes of the Six-Day War, the unilateral move to cut all ties with the West Bank, and the Yom Kipper War were instrumental in setting the ground truth for the territorial control we see today.

You can nit-pick my response all you want. These are my truncated views, inspired by a compilation of any number of scholars that authored entire books, infact volumes of books, on this subject.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
None of those maps define Israel's territory.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Once again Tinmore, just because YOU refuse to accept that Israel exists, it does not erase her from the map. Your childish questions and comments mean nothing.
Maps of Israel have been posted dozens of times, and when they are you start your dancing and ducking . Quack quack Tinmore... Quack quack !

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
There are neighboring nations to Israel that share lines of demarcation marking borders. Like many things you are in denial of, the data has been presented to you countless times yet you choose childlike denials.

Your denial of many demonstrated facts suggests you have have an aversion to reality.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,
!
Normally, cartographers don't make general maps in place under armed struggle disputes.
Your usual dance.
(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

You’re stuck on stupid. States are modern creations and Israeli statehood came into existence in 1948. However, Israel dates back thousands of years...

Black Obelisk of Shalmaneser: King Jehu of Israel who appears in the Bible (2 Kings 9-10); House of King Omri who appears in the Bible (1 Kings 16)...

Nimrud: Materialities of Assyrian Knowledge Production - The Black Obelisk of Shalmaneser III

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: "Defines"! Maps do not define international boundaries. Maps and Surveys only serve to amplify that which is agreed upon by those countries that are common to the boundaries.

(COMMENT)

In the case of Israel, the boundary is agreed upon by multiple agreements, all of which you have been given numerous times.

Relative to the West Bank:
Article 2 • Israeli-Jordanian Treaty.png
You will take notice Annex 1a The Delimitation and Demarcation encapsulate the West Bank and Jerusalem.​
Annex 1(A)(2) Boundary Delimitation • Jordan-Israel.png
Relative to Israel's southern border from the Mediterranean Sea to the Gulf of Aqaba.
Article II. The permanent boundary between Egypt and Israel is the recognized international boundary between Egypt and the former mandated territory of Palestine, as shown on the map at Annex II,1 without prejudice to the issue of the status of the Gaza Strip. The Parties recognize this boundary as inviolable. Each will respect the territorial integrity of the other, including their territorial waters and airspace.
IBorder Map srael-Egypt Peace Treaty (1979) .png
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Attachments

• Article 2 • Israeli-Jordanian Treaty.png
    Article 2 • Israeli-Jordanian Treaty.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Treaty Map 1353 Rev1 Israel-Jordaian Border.png
    Treaty Map 1353 Rev1 Israel-Jordaian Border.png
    201.6 KB · Views: 28
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Part II

(COMMENT)

You've been given the International Treaties.
You've been given the applicable clauses.
You've been given an explanation as to how the Arab League interrupted the processes put in place that end with today's layout.
You've been given the same Maps or equivalents over and over again, in which you always find some ridiculous fault.

(Ω • The END)

We are beating a dead horse. I consider this topic buried. You either deny the documentation or accept it. It makes no difference now.
The matter is closed as far as I am concerned.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Part II

(COMMENT)

You've been given the International Treaties.
You've been given the applicable clauses.
You've been given an explanation as to how the Arab League interrupted the processes put in place that end with today's layout.
You've been given the same Maps or equivalents over and over again, in which you always find some ridiculous fault.

(Ω • The END)

We are beating a dead horse. I consider this topic buried. You either deny the documentation or accept it. It makes no difference now.
The matter is closed as far as I am concerned.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
I have already given my concernes about international law and all that ridiculous stuff.

Forum List

Back