Who Are The Palestinains?

Perhaps the Palestinians & their supporters should take a good look at what Hamas has done to get them massacred. Oh well, at least Palestinians will always be Palestinians.

A warning to Palestinians: Hamas is hazardous to your health | Human Events

As usual, Zionist propaganda is all these bozos have to contribute now the truth:

"The situation

The blockade has devastated Gaza’s economy, restricted freedom of movement, and has had severe negative impacts on the ability of ordinary people to access the essential services they need. The blockade is also increasing fragmentation and disrupting economic, social, and political ties between Palestinians living in Gaza and the West Bank.

Exports: In the first ten months of 2013 only 111 commercial export trucks left Gaza, compared to 254 in 2012. This year is set to be the lowest for exports since 2009.
Imports: The Egyptian government has closed most of the tunnels that people used to bring in affordable food, fuel and construction materials.
Agriculture and fishing: Access restrictions continue to have a devastating impact on livelihoods and the economy. Fishermen are prevented from going any further than six nautical miles off the coast, while farmers are not allowed to access much of the fertile land at the edge of the Gaza Strip.
Employment: Unemployment in Gaza is expected to rise to over 40 percent by the end of the year. The construction sector, one of the few industries that had until now managed to grow under the blockade, is falling for the availability of construction materials has dropped to a third of pre-blockade levels.
Infrastructure: With only about 40 percent of needed fuel currently entering Gaza daily, people are struggling to cope with worsening power shortages. Blackouts of 12-16 hours a day are restricting the provision of basic services.
Aid: Over 80 percent of people in Gaza are now in need of humanitarian aid, and 65 percent of families are expected to be food insecure by the end of the year. Two thirds of Gaza’s population currently receives clean water supply only once every three to four days.
Security: In the past year, Israel has carried out over 300 incidents of border and naval fire – half of them against fishermen at sea – and Palestinian factions have fired over 140 homemade rockets towards Israel.
The government of Israel needs to facilitate a consistent opening of the crossing to allow in essential humanitarian goods so we can keep helping people in need.

Crisis in Gaza | Oxfam International
OXFAM?! Ha ha ha.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YyuujIgIZE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YyuujIgIZE[/ame]

You think wrong. The blockade was legal, the boat was asked to stop and it didn't, provoking an "incident" with the Israelis.
And when are you going to catch the fucking clue you cannot stop a ship in international waters?

The blockade is a war crime. I've ripped your argument to shreds more than once, but you lack the maturity to deal with this like a responsible adult.

EVERYTHING that passes through Gazan waters is Israel's business. That's why there was a blockade!
If they just want to give Gaza aid, why did they try to break the blockade?? Why didn't they follow the other ships that went to Ashdod port??

Oh I know why, because they wanted to provoke Israel for a media stunt.
And if you beat on and stab naval commandos who are doing their job, you're going to get yourself killed. The same would have happened in any country.
These low IQ Turkish idiots reaped what they sowed.
Why don't you grow a pair and address what I said?

I answered your questions, but you won't answer mine.

EVERYTHING that passes through Gazan waters is Israel's business. That's why there was a blockade!
If they just want to give Gaza aid, why did they try to break the blockade?? Why didn't they follow the other ships that went to Ashdod port??

Oh I know why, because they wanted to provoke Israel for a media stunt.
And if you beat on and stab naval commandos who are doing their job, you're going to get yourself killed. The same would have happened in any country.
These low IQ Turkish idiots reaped what they sowed.
Why don't you grow a pair and address what I said?

I answered your questions, but you won't answer mine.

You did not answer what I asked..

Last edited:
You think wrong. The blockade was legal, the boat was asked to stop and it didn't, provoking an "incident" with the Israelis.
And when are you going to catch the fucking clue you cannot stop a ship in international waters?...
It is legal to stop a ship on the high seas when its intent is clear to cross a blockade line.

The so-called Gaza Flotilla had clearly declared that intent long before they sailed, and reiterated it at sailing time, and beyond.

The United States interdicted Soviet vessels on the high seas far outside the actual perimeter-line of the blockade of Cuba in 1962.

JFK did it.

So can the Israelis.

...The blockade is a war crime...
There are many arguments supporting and contesting the legality of the blackade.

War-crimes status is not one of them, amongst the sane and objective.

...I've ripped your argument to shreds more than once...
Unlikely. You have demonstrated very little talent in that regard throughout your tenure here.

...but you lack the maturity to deal with this like a responsible adult.
Pot, meet kettle.

Neutral ship is one that stops for inspection, and not one who's captain doesn't yell "go back to Auschwitz," over the radio waves like a Nazi asshole, when requested to stop.
Why would they stop, Israel has no jurisdiction in international waters?

Neutral ship is one that doesn't violently attack soldiers who are landing for inspection, and then throw them over board.
What do you expect them to do, when those soldiers start shooting before their even on board?

Maybe the ships' captain should've got on a bullhorn and yelled, "We're not the USS Liberty!"

This ship and it occupants behavior was anything but "neutral".
You're right, most people are not neutral, when it comes to starving children to further a political agenda.

The system will not allow me to give you a positive rep, so... :thup:

Stop playing the victim card.
Can't help it. Most people think someone being shot for bringing food to a starving child, is a victim.

Israel was the one who decided to shoot, not Turkey.

And here on planet earth, we consider the one who actually pulled the trigger, as the one responsible for the death.

And you are asking questions without answering mine.
Well, then allow me to retort...

...What does Marcellus Wallace look like?

Uhh, you keep omitting the fact that the soldiers were being beaten and etabbed and thrown on the lower deck. THAT's why they got shot and and killed.
Had they cooperated with Israel, do you think Israel would have fired one shot? NO!

'Israel was the one who decided to shoot, not Turkey'

Turkey was the one who decided to break the blockade and start a fight, not Israel.

So, what did the assholes expect when they attacked?

Flowers and candy?

Can't help it. Most people think someone being shot for bringing food to a starving child, is a victim.

And here on planet earth, we consider the one who actually pulled the trigger, as the one responsible for the death.

Uhh, you keep omitting the fact that the soldiers were being beaten and etabbed and thrown on the lower deck. THAT's why they got shot and and killed.
Had they cooperated with Israel, do you think Israel would have fired one shot? NO!

Turkey was the one who decided to break the blockade and start a fight, not Israel.

Flowers and candy?

Why would you hit a trained naval commando??

What did the low IQ morons expect, paradise and virgins?

You still haven't provided a valid argument for your case..

Elect a Terrorist Organization to lead you, and continue to bombard our (side) civilian areas with rockets, then suffer the consequences.
Whomever they elect in a legal, democratic election, is none of your god-damn business!

Hamas is not a terrorist organization in Palestine they were elected.

Third grade name calling will not change that.

Hamas IS a terrorist organization, and calling them so isn't name calling..

What a ridiculous thing to say (the 3rd grade name calling)

Isn't it just awful how Israel has killed so many more Palestinians than Palestinians have killed Israeli's? Gosh I wonder if now might be a good time for the Palestinians to end their rocket missile attacks on Israel so Israel won't have to keep on retaliating to keep this trend going?

Flowers and candy?

Elect a Terrorist Organization to lead you, and continue to bombard our (side) civilian areas with rockets, then suffer the consequences.
Whomever they elect in a legal, democratic election, is none of your god-damn business!
It is, if the Israelis say it is.

Which they did.

If you want to dispute that, take it up with the IDF.

Or the Egyptians, for that matter.

Meanwhile, enjoy the consequences of 'your' decision.

Oh, by the way...

Let 'em know, when you're ready to say: "Uncle".

It is, if the Israelis say it is.

Whoa, well smell them!

So the US govt. And all of Europe are engaging in third grade name calling by labeling Hamas a terrorist organization? What planet do you live on? Get a grip on yourself.

Flowers and candy?

Why would you hit a trained naval commando??

What did the low IQ morons expect, paradise and virgins?

You still haven't provided a valid argument for your case..

Do you mean the trained naval commandos who were attacking unarmed civilians?

Anyone who attacks deserves to get what he gets.

And when are you going to catch the fucking clue you cannot stop a ship in international waters?...
It is legal to stop a ship on the high seas when its intent is clear to cross a blockade line.

The so-called Gaza Flotilla had clearly declared that intent long before they sailed, and reiterated it at sailing time, and beyond.

The United States interdicted Soviet vessels on the high seas far outside the actual perimeter-line of the blockade of Cuba in 1962.

JFK did it.

So can the Israelis.

There are many arguments supporting and contesting the legality of the blackade.

War-crimes status is not one of them, amongst the sane and objective.

...I've ripped your argument to shreds more than once...
Unlikely. You have demonstrated very little talent in that regard throughout your tenure here.

...but you lack the maturity to deal with this like a responsible adult.
Pot, meet kettle.
Yada yada yada. Legal mind you're not. Get your elementary school diploma first and then come back to discuss the legality of what Israel did. I promise I will go easy on you.

So the US govt. And all of Europe are engaging in third grade name calling by labeling Hamas a terrorist organization? What planet do you live on? Get a grip on yourself.

Do you always side with the political elites?

Forum List

Back