Who Are The Palestinains?

So, what did the assholes expect when they attacked?

Flowers and candy?

Why would you hit a trained naval commando??

What did the low IQ morons expect, paradise and virgins?

You still haven't provided a valid argument for your case..

Do you mean the trained naval commandos who were attacking unarmed civilians?

Anyone who attacks deserves to get what he gets.
And conversely when you ignore a warning by a naval blockade to stop, you deserve to get your butt shot out of the water. In the real world that's how it works.

Years ago, I had to live under martial law which imposed a curfew from 8 PM to to 7 AM. That meant if you're caught outside during those hours and a soldier asks you to stop and surrender and you don't, you get your ass shot.

Last edited:
Hamas is not a terrorist organization in Palestine they were elected.

Third grade name calling will not change that.
So the US govt. And all of Europe are engaging in third grade name calling by labeling Hamas a terrorist organization? What planet do you live on? Get a grip on yourself.

Do you always side with the political elites?
Political elites? Ha ha ha. What a joke you are. So you chose to not follow the laws of the country you live in. Good luck in federal prison, I hope you find a good boyfriend. Best wishes.

Do you always side with Islamic terrorists and enemies of America?

And conversely when you ignore a warning by a naval blockade to stop, you deserve to get your butt shot out of the water. In the real world that's how it works.

Years ago, I had to live under martial law which imposed a curfew from 8 PM to to 7 AM. That meant if you're caught outside during those hours and a soldier asks you to stop and surrender and don't, you get your ass shot.

Indeed, despots are like that.

So, what did the assholes expect when they attacked?

Flowers and candy?

They were beating soldiers, who carry guns, with batons and knives. That's not the time to be a hero or act tough.

But I do agree with you when you say that anyone who attacks deserves to grt what he gets.

So the US govt. And all of Europe are engaging in third grade name calling by labeling Hamas a terrorist organization? What planet do you live on? Get a grip on yourself.

Political elites? Ha ha ha. What a joke you are. So you chose to not follow the laws of the country you live in. Good luck in federal prison, I hope you find a good boyfriend. Best wishes.

These people lied us into Iraq, lied us into Libya, lied us into Syria, and are lying us into Iran.

And you believe them. :lol::lol::lol: :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Years ago, I had to live under martial law which imposed a curfew from 8 PM to to 7 AM. That meant if you're caught outside during those hours and a soldier asks you to stop and surrender and don't, you get your ass shot.

Indeed, despots are like that.
Had nothing to do with despotism. If the shit hits the fan here in the US they will impose martial law as well. Only a suicidal nincompoop will ignore a warning coming from the military.

They were beating soldiers, who carry guns, with batons and knives. That's not the time to be a hero or act tough.

But I do agree with you when you say that anyone who attacks deserves to grt what he gets.

OK but you can't just lay down for the thugs. Some people have principles.

I agree too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYjkLUcbJWo]Close-Up Footage of Mavi Marmara Passengers Attacking IDF Soldiers - YouTube[/ame]

These people lied us into Iraq, lied us into Libya, lied us into Syria, and are lying us into Iran.

Ok so the US govt was wrong about many things, let's just ignore all the laws and start doing business with Al Queda.

You are a fine example of Palestinian Mentality.

Tell you what, get yourself caught supporting Hamas, and see what the judge thinks about the law being "childish name calling" and "the US was wrong about Iraq, so that means I can do business with a terrorist organization". Ha ha ha

Make sure you let us know how that defense works out for you, okay?

I agree too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYjkLUcbJWo]Close-Up Footage of Mavi Marmara Passengers Attacking IDF Soldiers - YouTube[/ame]

The title is a lie.

It was the soldiers who attacked the Mavi Marmara.

Whose propaganda video is this?

Ok so the US govt was wrong about many things, let's just ignore all the laws and start doing business with Al Queda.

You are a fine example of Palestinian Mentality.

Tell you what, get yourself caught supporting Hamas, and see what the judge thinks about the law being "childish name calling" and "the US was wrong about Iraq, so that means I can do business with a terrorist organization". Ha ha ha

Make sure you let us know how that defense works out for you, okay?

I just find it weird that you support proven liars. You believe every lie they tell you.

Except they're not thugs, but soldiers protecting a naval blockade. Bad move by the Turks.
I bet you if the same scenario happened anywhere in the world, no one would make a big deal like they are with Israel.

Pro Palestinians don't care how or why people killed by the died. The only thing that matters to you guys is that they were killed by Israeli soldiers, so it automatically means Israel is in the wrong.

I agree too.

The title is a lie.

Get over it, the captain kept responding with a "go back to Aushwitz" to the Israeli warnings. Humanitarian mission my ass!

The title is a lie.

Get over it, the captain kept responding with a "go back to Aushwitz" to the Israeli warnings. Humanitarian mission my ass!

You can believe that lie if you like. The flotilla kept recordings of all correspondence with Israel and that was added afterwards by Israel.

Except they're not thugs, but soldiers protecting a naval blockade. Bad move by the Turks.
I bet you if the same scenario happened anywhere in the world, no one would make a big deal like they are with Israel.

Pro Palestinians don't care how or why people killed by the died. The only thing that matters to you guys is that they were killed by Israeli soldiers, so it automatically means Israel is in the wrong.

What other country has attacked and killed civilian aid workers?

Google "country has attacked and killed civilian aid workers"
and see what a jackass you have just made of yourself.

Tinmore will say: "This doesn't happen in Palestine".

Angola: 58 (mostly as a result of anti-aircraft attacks on two UN planes by UNITA in 1998 and 1999 and by landmines)
Afghanistan: 36
Iraq: 32
Sudan: 29
Democratic Republic of the Congo: 18
Rwanda: 17
Somalia: 16
Burundi: 11
Palestinian Authority: 7
Uganda: 7
Serbia and Montenegro (Kosovo): 5
Liberia: 5

Attacks on humanitarian workers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A brief search on aid workers killed in Palestine revealed that they were killed by Israel.

Angola: 58 (mostly as a result of anti-aircraft attacks on two UN planes by UNITA in 1998 and 1999 and by landmines)
Afghanistan: 36
Iraq: 32
Sudan: 29
Democratic Republic of the Congo: 18
Rwanda: 17
Somalia: 16
Burundi: 11
Palestinian Authority: 7
Uganda: 7
Serbia and Montenegro (Kosovo): 5
Liberia: 5

Attacks on humanitarian workers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A brief search on aid workers killed in Palestine revealed that they were killed by Israel.

Did you know that everyone ever killed was killed by Israel?
True story.

Jackass.

Forum List

Back