Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
the actual "crime of apartheid" means inhumane acts committed in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime.
Indeed.
:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

Those "poor, oppressed Pallys".

Without what they're given by Israel and western donor nations, they would be just another islamic terrorist backwater.

PLO, PA TV promote world without Israel - even in TV quizzes
Nan Jacques Zilberdik and Itamar Marcus | May 26, 2022

• Mount Meron in northern Israel is in “Palestine”

• The Sea of Galilee in northern Israel is “in Palestine”

• The Hula Lake in northern Israel is “in Palestine”

• The Red Sea at Israel's southern border is “in Palestine”

• “Palestine” is “27,000 sq. km.” – i,e., includes all of Israel

Those "poor, oppressed Pallys".

Without what they're given by Israel and western donor nations, they would be just another islamic terrorist backwater.

PLO, PA TV promote world without Israel - even in TV quizzes
Nan Jacques Zilberdik and Itamar Marcus | May 26, 2022

• Mount Meron in northern Israel is in “Palestine”

• The Sea of Galilee in northern Israel is “in Palestine”

• The Hula Lake in northern Israel is “in Palestine”

• The Red Sea at Israel's southern border is “in Palestine”

• “Palestine” is “27,000 sq. km.” – i,e., includes all of Israel
Says the mooch capital of the world.

[ Not one murder of Jews the Arabs are not happy about. The Happy Cult of Death. ]

As the world mourns the young victims of the mass shooting in Uvalde, it is worth looking at how Palestinians and Jordanians regard another shooting at a school in Israel 48 years ago this month.

On May 15, 1974 - what is now celebrated as "Nakba Day" - three Palestinian Arab DFLP terrorists went on a shooting spree in Ma'alot, Israel, where they killed many - including shooting a 4 year old boy and his pregnant mother dead. The attack culminated in them taking 105 hostages at the Netiv Meir Elementary School, their target, where high school students from Tzfat (Safed) were staying during a field trip. They placed explosive charges between the students forced to the floor at gunpoint.

During a rescue operation, the terrorists sprayed the students with machine gun fire and tossed grenades at another group of girls. A total of 31 people were killed, including 22 students.

Palestinian websites recall this attack fondly. The Palestinian Encyclopedia calls it the Tarshiha Operation and calls the three terrorists "martyrs," proudly noting that they made it through Israeli security.

One of the terrorists, Muhammad Muslih Salim Dardour, has a street named after him in Ramtha, Jordan, his birthplace:

(full article online)

Security, the mantra if tyrants.

Until it's your kids involved.
A cheap mantra for cheap demagogues,
but Israel is among the top happiest countries,
and every public place and school - has an armed guard.

Last edited:
"crime of apartheid" means inhumane acts committed in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime.

Like calling the entire Middle East,
"Arab land" to incite genocide?

Last edited:
I think Azzam ''The Headachce'' Al-Ahmad assigns a bit too much importance to the fading relevance of pallydom.

Senior Fatah Official Azzam Al-Ahmad: We Must Give The U.S. A Headache, Become A Concern In Every American Household, Like Vietnam, South Africa; The Arab Regimes Will Collapse One By One If They Abandon The Palestinians​

Seven years later, it appears that Jabas believes Israel should pay for cosmetic surgery she says she needs due to injuries sustained in the attack she launched. While two similar requests have been rejected, Israel Prison Services has made sure she received multiple essential medical treatments at the state’s expense.

“I have [post-traumatic] stress and it is very difficult and significant for me,” Officer Hen recently told Channel 12. “There were another four full buses there and the fire reached a height of four stories.”

“If I hadn’t been there, everyone would’ve been burned. I received an honor for it, for the bravery, but I don’t feel that I did anything at all. Now this terrorist wants to [receive] an operation?” he added.

Israel Prisons Service stood “behind its refusal to fund a cosmetic treatment for the prisoner,” Arutz Sheva reported.

(full article online)

https://unitedwithisrael.org/failed-martyr-demands-cosmetic-surgery-after-blowing-up-gas-balloon-in-attack/?utm_source=newsletters_unitedwithisrael_org&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Failed+Muslim+‘Martyr’+Makes+Outrageous+Demand+from+Israel%3B+CNN+Must+Fess+Up+About+Anti-Israel+Blood+Libel%3B+Jerusalem+Day+Celebrates+Liberation+of+Israel%27s+Eternal+Capital%21&utm_campaign=20220527_m168014292_Failed+Muslim+‘Martyr’+Makes+Outrageous+Demand+from+Israel%3B+CNN+Must+Fess+Up+About+Anti-Israel+Blood+Libel%3B+Jerusalem+Day+Celebrates+Liberation+of+Israel%27s+Eternal+Capital%21&utm_term=OUTRAGEOUS_3A+Failed+Muslim+_E2_80_98Martyr_E2_80_99+Makes+Shocking+Demand+from+Israel+After+Blowing

As you might expect, the Islamic terrorist talking heads, representing something called the ''fatah revolutionary council'', are urging their minions to do a gee-had and attack Israelis during the flag day march.

Perhaps Charles Darwin will present a lesson.

Fatah Revolutionary Council Member Jamal Al-Huwail Praises Terrorists, Calls For Violence Against Israelis At Upcoming Jerusalem Day Flag March: Rise Up, Be Fedayeen!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back