Who are the real bigots?

Bottom line:

If the people that voted to ban gay marriage weren't bigots, they wouldn't have voted to ban gay marriage.

No real conservative or liberal would ever be for denying someone a right simply because of their sexual orientation.
They haven't been denied anything; they've refused to participate. If they choose to marry a person of the opposite sex, they will be able to be married just like anyone else who wants to marry a person of the opposite sex, regardless of sexual orientation.

They've just chosen not to participate in the construct. If they choose to participate, they can.

So, in other words, it's do as we do and you're okay, but do different and you'll be persecuted?

Well, I'm not surprised, it's kinda what I'd expect out of Kaiser Twat.

kosher might as well just try to argue that "they are allowed to participate and ride the bus but they have to ride in the back." Or "they can participate and drink from a public water fountain just not this one." or "they can participate and go to school just not this one." and based on how "they" are "allowed to participate" there is no discrimination.

LOL

I came across this blog earlier today, and it got me to thinking about bigotry. I suggest that everyone who thinks that the bigots are the people that vote against same sex marriage are small minded read the whole thing.

After last night’s vote, I heard a disturbingly large number of my friends, national commentators, and others suggesting that this vote just proves that North Carolinians (or at least a giant percentage of us) are bigoted, homophobic, backwards people who are so filled with hate that we oppose equality for certain groups just because we can. And see, that’s just not the case. Yes, I voted against the amendment, as did many of my friends and hundreds of thousands of other NC residents. But I also know people who voted for it, and I know that they are not simply bigoted, homophobic, backwards people. It’s way more complicated than that.
Is there a lot of prejudice in North Carolina against LGBT people? Absolutely there is. But it’s not, as some have imagined, just a matter of “bigoted homophobes.” By and large, the prejudice that exists is a matter of a lack of understanding. Many of the folks I’ve talked to honestly believe that people choose to be gay and could choose not to be. They think that giving legal recognition to same-sex partnerships would increase the number of people choosing to be gay, and would therefore encourage more people to turn away from God’s plan for their lives. When they talk about homosexuality as a “perversion,” they’re not trying to be bigoted or mean; they’re being quite literal about it.
Those folks aren’t the only ones who supported the amendment, but in my experience, they make up the lion’s share of those who were most vocally in support. My Christian friends who understand what my life has been like as a gay Christian may not support same-sex marriage, but they tend to be way more thoughtful and careful about these questions, and they are the ones who felt most torn about this amendment and all the legal and moral issues it raised.
That’s why I posted to Facebook: “Yes, my state’s vote tonight saddens me. But it is not, as some have imagined, about intentional bigotry. It is about a lack of understanding, pure and simple—of who we are, what we want, and why it matters. Education is needed, and that is what I will keep dedicating myself to, every single day of my life.”

Crumbs from the Communion Table • A challenge to both sides of the Amendment One debate.

Next time somebody wants to dismiss everyone who disagrees with their views about same sex marriage as a bigot they should remember what the word actually means and take a step to end the intolerance.

Bigot [big-uht] (noun) a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Everybody is a bigot anyone who says they aren't is a liar, or a person who can't think for themselves and is what I call a tumbleweed that move about as the political winds blow.

Wouldn't the person who can't think for themselves be just as bigoted as the person who thinks for them? LOL

Nope, but then you already know that don't you?

Nope, but then you already know that don't you? Saying "good answer" or thannking me for an answer and then running on with your rant that I am bigotted beucase you kn ow mke based on the few posts that i have posted over the years is discarding my responses and failing to actually address them.

Nope done so in the other thread but after you start discarding my reponses I decided there was no point in wasting my time with the rest of your drivel when you will only do the same to those response that you can't spin or run counter to your predisposed opinions.

Says the hack. who puts words in my mouth and assumes to know what i am really thiniking as he ignores what I actually said.

If you mean that you insulted me based on your bias and assumptions then yeah sure you addressed everything. LOL

Here is your "answer"

You claim that you do know me based on my posts and claim that I never made a single post taht said a decent thing about a conservative but that is false. My comments about jack kingston alone show that ot be the case. The sad thing is that you made that accusation based on your own bias and assumptions and were WRONG. Furthermore, can one actually claim knowledge of the person behind the screenname based solely on the content of thei posts? NO.

context please. What was the "huh?" in response to? How is that not english?

so "huh?" in response to one of your posts is not english? WOW!

says the hack who decided I was a bigot merely because I disagree with his predisposed opinions and apparently some slight he perceived in the past that I can't even remember.

Really? How? How is my pointing out his bigotry considered hypocrisy? Funny how you faield to show anything to suppoort such an accusation but then when you are filled with hatred and obsession as you obviously are there is no need for a reason is there?

My god, you are a middle schooler.

LOL so your failure to answer my simple questions reflects negatively on me?? LOL

Nothing but hate?? You just showed three examples that is not true so thanks for exposing your dishoensty. LOL

BTW holding up three posts out of 5930+ does not proof anything about the content of the other 5927+ posts. LOL only a complete moron would believe that it does.

So now being "rude" to someone who was rude and or intolerant towards me makes me a bigot?? LOL thanks for the spin. You are being "rude" to me bsaed on how I insulted you in the past so based on your new definition does tha make you a bigot as well? LOL

No you haven't. responded to the actual content of my posts. saying "thanks for answering" as you discard the answer and continue with your attempts to define me based on your own bias is not responding to my posts.

nope, I actually showed you putting words into my mouth as yoyu tried to argue that I "accused the republicans of being responsible for the problem when you know full well that just weeks before the collapse, Barney Frank assured us there was nothing to worry about." when my comment had NOTHING to do with the timeline you claimed I was referring to and "if you could actually read through your frothing anger" the you would have kown I refering to back when democrats were in the minority.

Yes and i have but you bypassed those responses and pretended that they did not exist or merely called me a liar. example incoming.

LOL face it you are a hack and your calling me a damned bigot is not going to change that. LOL

see how easy that is.

this is a perfect example your so-called "responses" to a lot of the content of my posts. Thanks for clearing up that you do NOT response to everything I post. LOL

LOL so you proved your point because you say so? LOL OMG you are hilarious. FACT is that you haven't proven anything except that you a re desperate and obsessed with trying to tear me down for some slight i made against you in the past whch I don't even remember. LOL

LOL you said "huh?" was not english when it clearly is a way to communicate to you that your message either did not make sense or was not clear. If you lack the ability to understand simple english then that is not my problem.

surprise?? Is thbat the only way it is used or defined?? I didn't thinki so. once again you CHOOSE to be willfully ignorant in a desperate attempt to pretend to not understand that I was asking for clarification. You are pretending to be that ignorant aren't you?

so based on your new defitnion of bigot, how does it apply to me? LOL Oh and I commented on the insult that you took at some past disagreement we had. Apparently itt affected you a lot more than it did me. Maybe that is why you are so obsessed with me?

Really? Who's filled with hatred and obsession? You are the one that is obsessed with hatred. I'm sitting here laughing my ass off at your extremely feeble attempts at proving that you are not a damned bigot and failing at doing so.

So I point out based on the content of your posts that you obviously hate me and are obsessed with me and your best response is tantamount to a "I'm rubber you're glue" response? LOL and you call me childish? LOL

This has been a classic conversation, and I can't believe that you have allowed me to get away with proving beyond the shadow of a doubt that you are in fact a bigot.

This is hilarious!

Thank you very much for the laughs my friend,

Immie

you declaring victory whn you have had NONE only further shows how delusional you are. You make decdlarationg about the content of the entirety of my roughly 6,000 posts and believe that posting three that show me making a positive comment about kingston is proof that I am a bigot. LOL The fact that I have said psitive things about him alone means that i am not what you are trying to define me as.

Logic is not on your side. you should hve given up after your first attempt to put words in my mouth was thrown back at you but you.

Your friend,

drsmith1072.

LOL

You just don't know when to quit, do you mr bigot?

Your own defense sunk you from the very beginning.

Do you really think voting for a Republican many years ago means your not a damned bigot?

I even linked to the posts that you claimed proved you weren't a bigot.

Want me to quote them for you?

Here:

I will remove the quotes you used, but since you probably are not smart enough to know about the link arrows, just click on the arrow next to your name and it will take you back to the post.

I will also highlight the parts that do your ass in and prove that you are in fact a bigot.

Actually when I was stationed at HAAF in Savannah, GA I met Jack Kingston a few times. I liked him as a person and voted for him despite the fact that we disagreed politically on more than a few things. So what was that you were saying??

BTW I probably watch more foxnews than I do of msnbc. Especially that dishonest hack beck with all of his rants and rails as he tries to hold obama accountable for something someone else said or did. Like his recent rant about the justice department being in court over reading e-mails which is derived from the pattriot act. However, beck doesn't tell you where it comes from because then you and he couldn't blame obama for it.

How left wing bigoted can you get and still claim not to be a bigot?

Yeah, willow will just ignore anything that doesn't suit her spin. She attacked me the other day saying that I could never say anything nice about a republican however when i showed that I could when i spoke kindly of Jack Kingston and admitted voting for him when I lived in his district, she avoided my post like it was the plague.

She has her mind set on what she believes about those who disagree with her and she will not let facts interfere with that misguided belief

Kudos to you... you voted for a Republican. Was he conservative too?

And yet you are WRONG again. Why do you always feel the need to try and put words into my mouth so you can dishonestly attack me for something I never said?? Oh well it's just more of the typical dishonesty that I was referring to.

BTW how do any of your trolling attacks address what i said about froggy being dishonest in trying to link this to obama??

Oh and just so you know when I was stationed at HAAF in Savannah, GA a few years back I went to an event that jack kingston spoke at and he proposed reinstating the draft in his speech and I didn't call him a warmonger or a slave trader. BTW i actually voted for him too.
So where does that leave you and your baseless, dishonest partisan attacks??

Should we give you a pat on the back for that one?

By the way, I have noticed a pattern the past two days, the only argument you seem to be able to come up with is a lie and is also a projection. You consistently claim people put words in your mouth, but I have noticed that you tend to do that quite often.

By the way, I thought I might try and help you a little bit. I did some searching and found a link to the 12 step approach to over coming an addiction. Seems the first step is admitting that you are addicted:

1) an admission of powerlessness over the substance, person, thought or activity to which one is addicted.

The 12-Step Program

You might try starting with step one in order to over come your addiction to hate and bigotry. You are in my prayers.

Again, thank you so much for the laughs, bigot.

Your friend,

Immie

I came across this blog earlier today, and it got me to thinking about bigotry. I suggest that everyone who thinks that the bigots are the people that vote against same sex marriage are small minded read the whole thing.

After last night’s vote, I heard a disturbingly large number of my friends, national commentators, and others suggesting that this vote just proves that North Carolinians (or at least a giant percentage of us) are bigoted, homophobic, backwards people who are so filled with hate that we oppose equality for certain groups just because we can. And see, that’s just not the case. Yes, I voted against the amendment, as did many of my friends and hundreds of thousands of other NC residents. But I also know people who voted for it, and I know that they are not simply bigoted, homophobic, backwards people. It’s way more complicated than that.
Is there a lot of prejudice in North Carolina against LGBT people? Absolutely there is. But it’s not, as some have imagined, just a matter of “bigoted homophobes.” By and large, the prejudice that exists is a matter of a lack of understanding. Many of the folks I’ve talked to honestly believe that people choose to be gay and could choose not to be. They think that giving legal recognition to same-sex partnerships would increase the number of people choosing to be gay, and would therefore encourage more people to turn away from God’s plan for their lives. When they talk about homosexuality as a “perversion,” they’re not trying to be bigoted or mean; they’re being quite literal about it.
Those folks aren’t the only ones who supported the amendment, but in my experience, they make up the lion’s share of those who were most vocally in support. My Christian friends who understand what my life has been like as a gay Christian may not support same-sex marriage, but they tend to be way more thoughtful and careful about these questions, and they are the ones who felt most torn about this amendment and all the legal and moral issues it raised.
That’s why I posted to Facebook: “Yes, my state’s vote tonight saddens me. But it is not, as some have imagined, about intentional bigotry. It is about a lack of understanding, pure and simple—of who we are, what we want, and why it matters. Education is needed, and that is what I will keep dedicating myself to, every single day of my life.”
Crumbs from the Communion Table • A challenge to both sides of the Amendment One debate.

Next time somebody wants to dismiss everyone who disagrees with their views about same sex marriage as a bigot they should remember what the word actually means and take a step to end the intolerance.

Bigot [big-uht] (noun) a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

That would include every being specie on the planet.

Only the ones that never change their minds.

If you actually addressed my two sentences in the OP and what it was I said that was bigoted feel free to go back and show me where. Until you do you are an idiotic bigot.

I already did on several occasions and you ingored it so why should I waste my time doing it again all so you can ignore it again and pretend it doesn't exist?

Furthermore, I see you failed to cack up your claims AGAIN.

Did I say that exactly?? Really? Care to show me when and where I said that? Not that you will based on how you have failed to back up your other attempts to redefine my posiions by putting words into my mouth.

Which portion was that? specifics please. Do you really not remember what you said?

BTW how would the whole state of NC is bigoted based on how only 61% voted in favor of the amendment?

Still waiting on that list of rightwing and left bigots in this thread.

Still on you to show when and where I stated that I refuse to admit that it's possible to vote against something without being a bigot.

Still waiting on you to show where i insisted the following.

You are the one that is trying to insist that the only definition of a bigot that applies is one that excludes you

However, my guess is that you avoided them to begin with there is no point in waiting on integrity that will never come from you.

Againj why should I waste my time responding to your posts if you are just going to run away from the content of mine and pretend it doesn't exist?

Are you trying to be like Jake? Insist you said something, and refuse to show you did when asked? I would be willing to admit I missed your response, if you could find it, but you can't. Interesting.

Saysthe hack who made claims about me and as of yet hasn't backed them up so why is it that you think I should offer your a curtesy that you refuse to offer me?

Yet, somehow, I am the close minded bigot because I do not agree with you.

Did I say that exactly?? Really? Care to show me when and where I said that? Not that you will based on how you have failed to back up your other attempts to redefine my posiions by putting words into my mouth.

Just as an aside, I never said you said the portion you emphasized in your attempt to make me look stupid, I said you refuse to admit it. You still have not done so, have you?

Which portion was that? specifics please. Do you really not remember what you said?

BTW how would the whole state of NC is bigoted based on how only 61% voted in favor of the amendment?

Still waiting on that list of rightwing and left bigots in this thread.

Still on you to show when and where I stated that I refuse to admit that it's possible to vote against something without being a bigot.

I can also point to people on the left who are being bigots, one of them is you because you refuse to admit that it is actually possible to vote against something you like unless the person doing it is a bigot

Still waiting on you to show where i insisted the following.

You are the one that is trying to insist that the only definition of a bigot that applies is one that excludes you

However, my guess is that you avoided them to begin with there is no point in waiting on integrity that will never come from you.

Thank you for being honest and making the only point that this thread is trying to make.

Apparently your poiint is that if they disagree with you then they are a bigot. Which is why you tend to call anyone who disagrees with you and your spin a bigot.

The sad thing is that by arguing that if they don't see it your way then they are bigots your stance puts you right in the middle of your own definition of bigot. LOL

Yep that is my point, if you are an idiot.

You argue that anyone who disagrees with your argument that anyone who believe NC citizens who voted for the amendment are bigots is a bigots themselves.

That is what you have ben arguing this whole time. If I am wrong show me how.

Those little blue arrows next to your name takes anyone who clicks to them to your post. That means he did post the threads and the numbers. Not only are you a liar, you don't know how the Internet works.

No, he did not post the links, losah girl. That's the point. You are so exposed. :lol:

Funny, I was able to follow the links he didn't post. Does someone need to make a video showing you how to follow links?

Don't you think it's a little hypocritical on your part to demand that I go back and find my past comments even as you refuse to do the same?

A real Bigot is anyone who makes assumptions about People based on There own Preconceived Notions about that "type of Person", and based on Stereotypes.

It does not matter if you are talking about a Racial or Religious Group, or People with q Particular Political Belief. If you run around assuming you know what motivates them, and what is in there hearts, based on what group you perceive them to be in.

you are a Bigot.

No One Group has a Monopoly on being Bigots, However there is one group that some of at least, always goes around Calling others things like Racists, Homophobes, Bigots etc. All the while Engaging in very Bigot like behavior themselves.

I will let you guess who they are :)

Not wanting to call homosexuals "married" even though they haven't participated in the construct isn't bigoted.

It would be bigotry if we refused to allow them to marry a person of the opposite sex based on their sexual preference, however.

Again, that's a subtle, but important, difference, and as such, far beyond your comprehension capability.

As it is, gays are perfectly welcome to get married, just as heteros are...they just have to find a person of the opposite sex who doesn't mind that they're gay.

Yeah it's the "they can "participate" and ride the bus but they have to ride in the back argument.

I find it hilarious that you would choose to define freedom as being limited is such a manner.
They have the freedom to do what they want as long as they do it accordance with how you want big government to define it based on your religious and moral limitations.
Freedom of religion is also freedom from religion. I thought for certain anti-big government, constitution loving conservatives would understand that.

No, he did not post the links, losah girl. That's the point. You are so exposed. :lol:

Funny, I was able to follow the links he didn't post. Does someone need to make a video showing you how to follow links?

Don't you think it's a little hypocritical on your part to demand that I go back and find my past comments even as you refuse to do the same?

I did go back and show you the two sentences of my OP, and I specifically asked you to tell me what it was about them that you thought was bigoted. Your response was you already have.

Last edited:

Or course it is, but windbag is a hypocrite.

He said he he did.

I did go back and show you the two sentences of my OP

For the idiots.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• $2012-05-14_1446.jpg
    $2012-05-14_1446.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 71
  • $2012-05-14_1447.jpg
    $2012-05-14_1447.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 62
My god, you are a middle schooler.

LOL so your failure to answer my simple questions reflects negatively on me?? LOL

Nothing but hate?? You just showed three examples that is not true so thanks for exposing your dishoensty. LOL

BTW holding up three posts out of 5930+ does not proof anything about the content of the other 5927+ posts. LOL only a complete moron would believe that it does.

So now being "rude" to someone who was rude and or intolerant towards me makes me a bigot?? LOL thanks for the spin. You are being "rude" to me bsaed on how I insulted you in the past so based on your new definition does tha make you a bigot as well? LOL

No you haven't. responded to the actual content of my posts. saying "thanks for answering" as you discard the answer and continue with your attempts to define me based on your own bias is not responding to my posts.

nope, I actually showed you putting words into my mouth as yoyu tried to argue that I "accused the republicans of being responsible for the problem when you know full well that just weeks before the collapse, Barney Frank assured us there was nothing to worry about." when my comment had NOTHING to do with the timeline you claimed I was referring to and "if you could actually read through your frothing anger" the you would have kown I refering to back when democrats were in the minority.

Yes and i have but you bypassed those responses and pretended that they did not exist or merely called me a liar. example incoming.

LOL face it you are a hack and your calling me a damned bigot is not going to change that. LOL

see how easy that is.

this is a perfect example your so-called "responses" to a lot of the content of my posts. Thanks for clearing up that you do NOT response to everything I post. LOL

LOL so you proved your point because you say so? LOL OMG you are hilarious. FACT is that you haven't proven anything except that you a re desperate and obsessed with trying to tear me down for some slight i made against you in the past whch I don't even remember. LOL

LOL you said "huh?" was not english when it clearly is a way to communicate to you that your message either did not make sense or was not clear. If you lack the ability to understand simple english then that is not my problem.

surprise?? Is thbat the only way it is used or defined?? I didn't thinki so. once again you CHOOSE to be willfully ignorant in a desperate attempt to pretend to not understand that I was asking for clarification. You are pretending to be that ignorant aren't you?

so based on your new defitnion of bigot, how does it apply to me? LOL Oh and I commented on the insult that you took at some past disagreement we had. Apparently itt affected you a lot more than it did me. Maybe that is why you are so obsessed with me?

So I point out based on the content of your posts that you obviously hate me and are obsessed with me and your best response is tantamount to a "I'm rubber you're glue" response? LOL and you call me childish? LOL

you declaring victory whn you have had NONE only further shows how delusional you are. You make decdlarationg about the content of the entirety of my roughly 6,000 posts and believe that posting three that show me making a positive comment about kingston is proof that I am a bigot. LOL The fact that I have said psitive things about him alone means that i am not what you are trying to define me as.

Logic is not on your side. you should hve given up after your first attempt to put words in my mouth was thrown back at you but you.

Your friend,

drsmith1072.

LOL

Do you really think voting for a Republican many years ago means your not a damned bigot?

Here:

I will remove the quotes you used, but since you probably are not smart enough to know about the link arrows, just click on the arrow next to your name and it will take you back to the post.

I will also highlight the parts that do your ass in and prove that you are in fact a bigot.

And yet you are WRONG again. Why do you always feel the need to try and put words into my mouth so you can dishonestly attack me for something I never said?? Oh well it's just more of the typical dishonesty that I was referring to.

BTW how do any of your trolling attacks address what i said about froggy being dishonest in trying to link this to obama??

Oh and just so you know when I was stationed at HAAF in Savannah, GA a few years back I went to an event that jack kingston spoke at and he proposed reinstating the draft in his speech and I didn't call him a warmonger or a slave trader. BTW i actually voted for him too.
So where does that leave you and your baseless, dishonest partisan attacks??

By the way, I have noticed a pattern the past two days, the only argument you seem to be able to come up with is a lie and is also a projection. You consistently claim people put words in your mouth, but I have noticed that you tend to do that quite often.

By the way, I thought I might try and help you a little bit. I did some searching and found a link to the 12 step approach to over coming an addiction. Seems the first step is admitting that you are addicted:

1) an admission of powerlessness over the substance, person, thought or activity to which one is addicted.

The 12-Step Program

You might try starting with step one in order to over come your addiction to hate and bigotry. You are in my prayers.

Your friend,

Immie

WOW you are really obssessed aren't you. LOL So sine you are bplaying the "i'm going to ignore everything that you post" (even as you lie and claim that you respond to everything) tacic I will apply the same to you.

If you are just going to turn tail and run then why should I bother responding to your illogical hater filled and obsessive rants?

see how easy that is.

surprise?? Is that the only way it is used or defined?? I didn't thinki so. once again you CHOOSE to be willfully ignorant in a desperate attempt to pretend to not understand that I was asking for clarification. You are pretending to be that ignorant aren't you?

Really? Who's filled with hatred and obsession? You are the one that is obsessed with hatred. I'm sitting here laughing my ass off at your extremely feeble attempts at proving that you are not a damned bigot and failing at doing so.

This has been a classic conversation, and I can't believe that you have allowed me to get away with proving beyond the shadow of a doubt that you are in fact a bigot.

This is hilarious!

Immie

Your friend,

drsmith1072.

LOL

I said I am yor friend so i am not a bigot. LOL

I did go back and show you the two sentences of my OP, and I specifically asked you to tell me what it was about them that you thought was bigoted. Your response was you already have.

And i responded but you ignored my responses and proceded to ask me to respond AGAIN.

However, you are still avoiding the content from my other posts and how you tried to pu words into my mouth but then based on your avoidance thus far I don't expect you to have the integrity to respond anyway. BTW I have reposted them multple times. So what's your excuse?

And i responded but you ignored my responses and proceded to ask me to respond AGAIN.

However, you are still avoiding the content from my other posts and how you tried to pu words into my mouth but then based on your avoidance thus far I don't expect you to have the integrity to respond anyway. BTW I have reposted them multple times. So what's your excuse?
Don't say Quantum does not deliever when asked.

Would you like me to go back and take a screenshot of that post to prove you did not actually respond to my question?

see how easy that is.

Your friend,

drsmith1072.

LOL

Here:

The 12-Step Program

Your friend,

Immie

WOW you are really obssessed aren't you. LOL So sine you are bplaying the "i'm going to ignore everything that you post" (even as you lie and claim that you respond to everything) tacic I will apply the same to you.

If you are just going to turn tail and run then why should I bother responding to your illogical hater filled and obsessive rants?

see how easy that is.

surprise?? Is that the only way it is used or defined?? I didn't thinki so. once again you CHOOSE to be willfully ignorant in a desperate attempt to pretend to not understand that I was asking for clarification. You are pretending to be that ignorant aren't you?

This is hilarious!

Immie

Your friend,

drsmith1072.

LOL

I said I am yor friend so i am not a bigot. LOL

Logic is very much on my side.

Are you able to find any posts, any posts at all, that you would like to submit into evidence that you are not a bigot? If not the case is closed and by your own words, submitted into evidence earlier, you have convicted yourself.

Your typing abilities disintegrate when you get pissed off. It is evident that you are on the verge of a meltdown. QW and I have sent you to the brink of a meltdown and we didn't even have to conspire to do so.

You're as pissed at me for pointing out your lies and bigotry as I am sitting here chuckling at your stupidity and laughing at your inability to prove me wrong when I support my case that you are in fact a bigot.

You know, I couldn't have gotten anymore satisfaction out of this conversation if I had proven that rdean, Chris, or TDM were bigots by their own words and believe me, they are. The problem is that all three of them are smart enough to know better than to get into such a discussion with anyone and would have avoided my taunts earlier in the thread. How does it feel to know that TDM is actually smarter than you are?

You're my friend? Haha, yeah, if we were sitting in the same room together your typing from last night and from posts this afternoon/evening are pretty good evidence that you would have taken a swing at me sometime in the last 24 hours. Deservedly so, I might add.

I have to say though, that I am deeply concerned with your mental state. Anyone that has the capacity to hate that you seem to have is in serious trouble.

I will continue to pray for your well being.

Your friend,

Immie

And what happen to the link in this post jake? Why didn't you post a link?

Here's one quote

Then they will bear the result of that behavior.

Here's the quotes in full, piker.

"The Slut Walk" - Where Women Try To Be Enticing and Repulsive At The Same Time

Post 3: “Some women want to be able to dress any way, act any away, or speak any way without condemnation. Not going to happen. Dress like a slut, you are a slut. Act like a slut, you are a slut. Speak like a slut, you are a slut. That is simply the way it is and will continue to be. Hint: don't act, dress, or speak like a slut.

Post 13: “Then they will bear the result of that behavior.” Condemnation is implied not assault.

Post 47: syrenn clearly understood what I meant in terms of condemnation. “Considering that our avis are our ‘clothes’ Are you saying my avi...... makes me a slut? And becasue of that, regardless on how i comport myself and speak...i do not deserve to be treated with respect?”

I still fully believe that a woman cannot expect a judgment free zone for how they dress. Yes, anyone can condemn their clothing choice. and have every right to do so. No, they should never be assaulted.

Anyone who believes that condemnation of clothing is somehow an invitation to assault has a screw loose.

Classic.

Another favorite of his..and Drock's, which is why I get those two confused..."This has already been linked/proven/whatever".

Forum List

Back