Who believes Disaster Victims should PAY to be rescued?

Why does the aid need to be voted on ? Why doesnt it just happen automatically ?
And why would people vote against aid ?
Indeed

Flood insurance splits GOP, spurs bipartisan dealmaking as deadline looms
It looks very complicated.We have had increased flooding around here for a few yeas now. Part of the problem is that flood defences have been neglected as part of cost cutting. The other issue is that developers have built on flood plains to maximise their profits. Global warming means that extreme weather is becoming more common and we are now paying the price.

But that shoudnt absolve the government of their responsibilities.
What "absolves" the people of their responsibilities? Being stupid doesn't count. From now on it is pointless to deal with timmy.

Last edited:
Why does the aid need to be voted on ? Why doesnt it just happen automatically ?
And why would people vote against aid ?
Indeed

Flood insurance splits GOP, spurs bipartisan dealmaking as deadline looms
It looks very complicated.We have had increased flooding around here for a few yeas now. Part of the problem is that flood defences have been neglected as part of cost cutting. The other issue is that developers have built on flood plains to maximise their profits. Global warming means that extreme weather is becoming more common and we are now paying the price.

But that shoudnt absolve the government of their responsibilities.
What "absolves" the people of their responsibilities? Being stupid doesn't count.
Those old dears in the nursing home have worked hard and paid taxes all their lives. The government should keep them safe and warm.

So what are you doing to rescue people?

If not then what is stopping you?

Here we go.

As usual, RWNJs who Do Nothing demanding to know what liberals are doing.

You idiots will never learn.

Well let me tell you that I have been working through this fucking storm since it landed and before it came in.

I find it sad that both sides want to spit on the victims of this storm and make this event some political war.
So as you wrote I am not doing nothing yesterday I was out in the rain storms clearing out ditches with my neighbors, feeding people and putting boards down and across doors to limit the flooding in one house that was not mine...

I know how dare I not just sit around and whine like a fucking kunt bitch like you, Steve McGarret and the OP'er have been doing.

So what the fuck have you done to help?

Are you donating blood?

Are you donating clothing?

Are you donating money?

Let me guess because Texas is another Republican State then you and those like you will say fuck off and do it yourself, and I fucking will and remember this state is minority-majority so you are saying fuck you to millions of minorities because you hate the damn GOP.

Also I am Libertarian and not Republican but you can not tell the difference and believe if someone did not vote for the Democratic Party is your fucking enemy.

So fuck you and either help those in need or be the worthless fuck you are!

So what are you doing to rescue people?

If not then what is stopping you?

Here we go.

As usual, RWNJs who Do Nothing demanding to know what liberals are doing.

You idiots will never learn.
I say give them the same treatment 67 Repubs gave victims of Sandy Vote no help

Go right fucking ahead!

Believe me Texans will help Texans!

I hope the day disaster strikes you remember what you wrote and never once have I ever denied disaster victims any form of help!

You only will help if it is Democrats, and even then I doubt the piece of filth you are would not do that seeing Houston is a damn Democrat City with a Black Mayor in a Minority-Majority state!

BBC is reporting that residents have been left to themselves and are receiving zero help from the authorities.

Derp was up all night dreaming it up
I don't have to dream anything up. Republicans provide all the material I would ever need. You know that.

You're barking up the wrong tree, Derp. I'm not a republican...and you're a fucking partisan hack
If it's squishy and brown and smells like, well, you know, it is what it is.

You're a complete idiot, Derp and the forum clown. You just don't realize it, you're bliss in your ignorance
Ignorance is when you don't know what you are talking about. Part of why I'm here is to educate and expose your kind. From your reaction, I seem to be doing a very good job of it.

Denial is only the first stage.

Don't worry. Eventually, you'll catch up.
dean you are not educating no one....you have been doing the same shit for years and the same people who have been here all that time still call you a dishonest hack and every year more new righty posters join in on calling you a dipshit.....so who are you educating?....

But but but but the Democrat Mayor said it was safe to stay home

And go where?

People always said this about New Orleans . Like a hurricane only effects a couple miles in from the coast.
Exactly, and go where?

8002.jpeg

Republicans see this picture and decide it's a "choice". Oh look, they are knitting and they even have a popcorn machine.

You know who. We don't even have to ask.

Hints:

Take away healthcare for tens of millions of Americans.

Cut school lunches for poor children.

Cut food stamps for poor children and veterans.

Let him die.

Voted against healthcare for first responders.

Feed the poor and they will breed.

Can you guess yet?

:desk: Pick Me, pick me.

Obama!
Took healthcare away from everyone.

School lunches went right in the trash can.

Let them die. Killed by jv team.

Voted for failed healthcare for the unaccountable.

Fed nobody.

Aborted the breeders.

He's gone.

Thank God.
Why lie?

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

Ted Cruz’s claim that two-thirds of the Hurricane Sandy bill ‘had nothing to do with Sandy’

The Pinocchio Test
Cruz is repeating a number of myths about the funding for Sandy disaster relief. The vast majority of the spending was for Hurricane Sandy, including elements (such as Smithsonian repairs) that some lawmakers incorrectly believed were unrelated to the storm. The slow rate of projected spending that Cruz had criticized at the time was actually based on how quickly the government had spent funds after previous major storms.

As we noted, we suspect Cruz misspoke about the “two-thirds.” Still, it is wildly incorrect to claim that the bill was “filled with unrelated pork.” The bill was largely aimed at dealing with Sandy, along with relatively minor items to address other or future disasters. He earns Three Pinocchios.

--------------------

They even try to give him the benefit of the the doubt about his lies. Shame. Republicans get too much benefit when they lie. They need to be caught and held accountable.

Will other Senators do what Ted tried to do to them?

And go where?

People always said this about New Orleans . Like a hurricane only effects a couple miles in from the coast.
Exactly, and go where?

8002.jpeg

Republicans see this picture and decide it's a "choice". Oh look, they are knitting and they even have a popcorn machine.

Yeah, this was a Republican storm. You dumbass.

And go where?

Exactly, and go where?

8002.jpeg

Yeah, this was a Republican storm. You dumbass.

The point is that republican talking points sound good, until reality punches you in the face !

Charities should take care of this.Why should working people pay for irresponsible losers ?
Thank you for showing who really believes as the OP states. It makes things so crystal clear when the left wing states what they really mean, thanks.

Forum List

Back