Who believes "fake news"?

What I believe generally keeps me UP at night.

I suspect we will be in a big war before much longer, but I intend to party like its 1999 before the idiots in charge get us all killed.

I like the party like it's 1999 idea just in general and I hope you're wrong about a complete melt-down.

I sleep like a puppy for the most part.... I see a lot of freaks and weirdos in my job but within those broad-brush categories is a whole lot of talent, ambition, drive, desire and life.

I'm still long in every market and betting the farm that Momma's little freaky weirdo American bastards will play a leading role in a future that sends humanity to the stars.

:bigbed:

sorry to have missed your query Joe

My own take on 'fake news' is this administration is trying to suck in as many flat earthers as it can

they don't want ,nor are interested in details, investigations, or investigative journalism

in fact , they are no different that the sheepeople the right accused the left of during Obama's tenure

Now it's simply the right , drunk with maga as the left with hope & change

The only difference, and this is we've a potus who is propagating 'fake news' for his own gain>>>>

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Can you believe that despite 93% bad stories from the Fake News Media (should be getting good stories), today we had just about our highest Poll Numbers, including those on Election Day? The American public is wise to the phony an dishonest press. Make America Great Again!

1:25 PM - 20 Apr 2018

93% of the media is 'fake' according to the President of the United states

93!!!!

S~

New poll reveals the big reason belief in the flat Earth is booming

Link between religion and people who believe the Earth is flat | Daily Mail Online

"up to 2% of people now believe the Earth is not a globe." This is in the US.

"A YouGov poll of 8,215 people in America found that 52% of people believe the Earth is flat consider themselves ‘very religious’"

Yes, 52% of those who BELIEVE the Earth is flat are "very religious". I wonder how many of them are "extremely religious".

4AE7631000000578-5587571-image-a-17_1523109197444.jpg

4AE7630500000578-5587571-image-a-19_1523109218450.jpg

The young are also more likely to think the world is flat. Is the internet having an impact on what people believe. That people having so much information at their hands will just pick and choose what they want to believe?

How anyone can think the world is flat when we have photos that show what the Earth is.

Images%2Bof%2BEarth%2BFrom%2BSpace-716014.jpg

When every planet around us is round, when the moon is also round. When we can travel across the globe and see the changing times. In the US, a country with many times zones, nine to be exact, how can people assume this is due to flatness?

It's because they're not thinking, they want to believe, they're blocking out reality and replacing it with something simpler.
Well that picture is certainly flat. So what’s your point?

New poll reveals the big reason belief in the flat Earth is booming

Link between religion and people who believe the Earth is flat | Daily Mail Online

"up to 2% of people now believe the Earth is not a globe." This is in the US.

"A YouGov poll of 8,215 people in America found that 52% of people believe the Earth is flat consider themselves ‘very religious’"

Yes, 52% of those who BELIEVE the Earth is flat are "very religious". I wonder how many of them are "extremely religious".

4AE7631000000578-5587571-image-a-17_1523109197444.jpg

4AE7630500000578-5587571-image-a-19_1523109218450.jpg

The young are also more likely to think the world is flat. Is the internet having an impact on what people believe. That people having so much information at their hands will just pick and choose what they want to believe?

How anyone can think the world is flat when we have photos that show what the Earth is.

Images%2Bof%2BEarth%2BFrom%2BSpace-716014.jpg

When every planet around us is round, when the moon is also round. When we can travel across the globe and see the changing times. In the US, a country with many times zones, nine to be exact, how can people assume this is due to flatness?

It's because they're not thinking, they want to believe, they're blocking out reality and replacing it with something simpler.
They eat Tide Pods for fun now so what do you expect?

Forum List

Back