Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

9thIDdoc wrote: A lie is a knowingly false statement. 21DEC27-POST#0932

NFBW wrote: A lie is also an inaccurate or untrue statement; a falsehood that continues to exist in the the minds of people who unwittingly, willfully and emotionally desire to believe it out of fear, or belief in getting something better than what they have? Lies are used to prey on poorly educated weak and fragile people.

Does it matter to reasonable people if Jim Jones was “knowingly lying or rather had convinced himself his promises to his followers of a utopia in the jungles of South America after proclaiming himself messiah of the Peoples Temple, was truth?

Jones was a liar was he not? His lies brought tragedy, death and mass murder. Lies brought this
- Jones enacted his “revolutionary suicide” plan at the compound, which members had “practiced” in the past, in which a fruit drink was laced with cyanide, tranquilizers, and sedatives. It was first squirted into the mouths of babies and children via syringe and then imbibed by adult members. 21DEC28-POST#0941​

Colin norris wrote: You're having a lot of trouble realising trump lost fair and square. 21DEC28-POST#0938

9thIDdoc wrote: I don't consider it true that Trump lost the election to Biden. 21DEC15-POST#0808

NFBW wrote: In the MAGA cult it appears to me that 9thIDdoc is more typical of a BIG LIE believer than Correll allows itself to be.

Correll wrote: I am not respecting the peaceful transfer of power either. I do not consider BIden's election to be legitimate nor do I consider him to be a legitimate President. 21FEB12-POST#257

NFBW wrote: While Correll is sympathetic to DJT and 9thIDdoc ’s right to fabricate their own “truths” and “facts” in a MAGA cult mind, it is most interesting to see the level of sophistication that Correll goes through to normalize and christianize the MAGA mass belief that BIden's election and Presidency is not legitimate. - - - Correll has constructed an imaginary brick wall of argumentation that Martin J. Engelhart, 21, Madison WIsconsin and other criminals like him is the key to Biden stealing the election from the MAGA cult and DJT.

LEFTY RIOTER - during CHAUVIN protest May30 Charged with looting stores, taking part in beating

View attachment 580694

Martin J. Engelhart, 21, Madison, was charged July 16 with looting two shoe stores at East Towne Mall and taking part in beating a man who had tried to stop the looting of a State Street shop earlier the same night. 21DEC28-POST#0940

And once again, we get a lot of talk from NOt, with no actual point.

Seriously dude. There is something really wrong with you.

"I presuppose nothing about an insurrection. You are a liar."

Are you now trying to claim that you did not start this thread with the question:

"Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?"

Given that the question appears at the top of every page of this thread it shouldn't be that hard to remember. Or are you trying to claim it does not contain the phrase

"...his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?"

How exactly is it that you claim President Trump didn't have an upcoming planned "insurrection" in mind when you very plainly in black and white English state that he did?

Not just spouts shit. Constantly.

NFBW wrote: Where exactly does DJT get the right Correll & 9thIDdoc to subvert democracy by canceling the right to have American citizens’ votes counted in six states because they live in states that voted against him. - - -I AGREE with You Correll. DJT has a right to say he thinks he won those six states and call for a protest all he wants based on that if that his how the pig wants to wallow in his slop. I’m not asking you about those rights. You get no dispute from me. But those rights stop when he procedurally attempts to deny counting my legal vote if I lived in one of his targeted six states because wallowing in his own slop is not enough to ease his grief for losing. 21DEC28-POST#0945

Correll wrote: Freedom of speech. As I already told you. Why are you asking me again? Wtf is wrong with you? 21DEC27-POST#0942

NFBW wrote: Where exactly does DJT get the right Correll & 9thIDdoc to subvert democracy by pressuring the only person in the entire universe who supposedly could do it, to refuse to count the slate of electors from six states that went to Biden so that DJT wins an election that was constitutionally certified that he lost? Make the case if you are going to argue that Trump has the right to turn down counting states on his own personal belief and far-fetched minority opinion that he actually won them. Can you make that case either by yourselves or together? 21DEC28-POST#0934

Last edited:

NFBW wrote: Where exactly does DJT get the right Correll & 9thIDdoc to subvert democracy by canceling the right to have American citizens’ votes counted in six states because they live in states that voted against him. - - -I AGREE DJT has a right to say he thinks he won those six states and call for a protest all he wants based on that if that his how the pig wants to wallow in his slop. I’m not asking you about thise rights. You get no dispute from me. But those rights stop when he procedurally attempts to deny counting my legal vote if I lived in one of his targeted six states because wallowing in his own slop is not enough to ease his grief for losing. 21DEC28-POST#0945​

Correll wrote: Freedom of speech. As I already told you. Why are you asking me again? Wtf is wrong with you? 21DEC27-POST#0942​

NFBW wrote: Where exactly does DJT get the right Correll & 9thIDdoc to subvert democracy by pressuring the only person in the entire universe who supposedly could do it, to refuse to count the slate of electors from six states that went to Biden so that DJT wins an election that was constitutionally certified that he lost? Make the case if you are going to argue that Trump has the right to turn down counting states on his own personal belief and far-fetched minority opinion that he actually won them. Can you make that case either by yourselves or together? 21DEC28-POST#0934​

Trump had the right to present his case to Pence, within the bounds of the Law, which is what he did.

You seem unable to distinguish between his right to do so, and your desire to have it not happen.

And once again, we get a lot of talk from NOt, with no actual point.

Correll has constructed an imaginary brick wall of argumentation that Martin J. Engelhart, 21, Madison WIsconsin and other criminals like him is the key to Biden stealing the election from the MAGA cult and DJT.

NFBW wrote: THAT’s the point.

Correll has constructed an imaginary brick wall of argumentation that Martin J. Engelhart, 21, Madison WIsconsin and other criminals like him is the key to Biden stealing the election from the MAGA cult and DJT.

NFBW wrote: THAT’s the point.

Try again. This time with more point.

Trump had the right to present his case to Pence, within the bounds of the Law, which is what he did

I cannot I agree with you more Correll that DJT had a right to present his case within the bounds of the law to Pence.

I am asking you what gives DJT and Mike Pence the right to subvert democracy?

I live in Detroit Michigan and voted in 2020 to rid my country that I love of the stench of Donald J Trump and his rotten family living in the White House absolutely within the bounds of the law by voting against him and for Joe Biden Thankfully DJT loses the National election and my state as well. Michigan certifies the accuracy of the election by December 14 wherein according to the bounds of the law the Biden win is in what’s called safe harbor awaiting January 6 when Michigan’s electoral votes are to be counted. But in the meantime the loser of the election DJT decides to execute a plan that enables him to win. All he needs is Mike Pence to go along with the plan. But the plan included not counting Michigan and five other states that Biden won. The plan manipulates the electoral count to make TRUMP the winner. My question to you is what gave DJT The right to cancel my right to vote if Pence had succumbed to the pressure and discarded Michigan’s vote? WITHIN The BOUNDS OF What law dId DJT HAVE THE RIGHT to throw my vote away If he had his way with Pence?

Last edited:
I cannot I agree with you more Correll that DJT had a right to present his case within the bounds of the law to Pence.

I am asking you what gives DJT and Mike Pence the right to subvert democracy?

I live in Detroit Michigan and voted in 2020 to rid my country that I love of the stench of Donald J Trump and his rotten family living in the White House absolutely within the bounds of the law by voting against him and for Joe Biden Thankfully DJT loses the National election and my state as well. Michigan certifies the accuracy of the election by December 14 wherein according to the bounds of the law the Biden win is in what’s called safe harbor awaiting January 6 when Michigan’s electoral votes are to be counted. But in the meantime the loser of the election DJT decides to execute a plan that enables him to win. All he needs is Mike Pence to go along with the plan. But the plan included not counting Michigan and five other states that Biden won. The plan manipulates the electoral count to make TRUMP the winner. My question to you is what gave DJT The right to cancel my right to vote if Pence had succumbed to the pressure and discarded Michigan’s vote? WITHIN The BOUNDS OF What law dId DJT HAVE THE RIGHT to throw my vote away If he had his way with Pence?

It is Pence's job to certify the election. That means it is his responsibility to NOT do that, if he believed that it was bad election.

You seem to not understand the meaning of hte words you are using. Or are you just putting on airs to put bullshit out there?

NFBW wrote: Apparently Pence is a real Christian not a “cultural christian” like you Correll. We can see the difference here.
Pence, in remarks at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, directly addressed those who continue to blame him for Trump’s defeat to now-President Joe Biden, who won the Electoral College on a 306-232 vote. By Associated Press
21JUN25 a Christian said: “Now there are those in our party who believe that, in my position as presiding officer over the joint session, that I possessed the authority to reject or return electoral votes certified by the states, But the Constitution provides the vice president with no such authority before the joint session of Congress.”​
21JUN25 a Christian said: “And the truth is, there’s almost no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president. The presidency belongs to the American people and the American people alone.”​
Pence said he will “always be proud that we did our part, on that tragic day, to reconvene the Congress and fulfill our duty under the Constitution and the laws of the United States.​

21DEC28 a cultural christian makes it up and wrote:
Correll wrote: It is Pence's job to certify the election. That means it is his responsibility to NOT do that, if he believed that it was a bad election. 21DEC28-POST#0950​
NFBW wrote: If Pence “believed” … without proof, or verification that there were six state elections that were “bad” in chosen states that DJT lost, it means that any “belief” he held gave him the authority and opportunity to burn every single vote in a symbolic dumpster fire from Georgia Michigan Arizona Pennsylvania Wisconsin and Nevada. Pence according to Correll had the responsibility to do (see excerpts from Eastman Memo below) on Jan6 during the Joint Session of Congress.

2. When (PENCE) gets to Arizona, he announces that he has multiple slates of electors, and so is going to defer decision on that until finishing the other States. This would be the first break with the procedure set out in the Act.​
3. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” . . . is 454. - - - A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected. 21DEC28-POST#0951​

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: Apparently Pence is a real Christian not a “cultural christian” like you Correll. We can see the difference here.
Pence, in remarks at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, directly addressed those who continue to blame him for Trump’s defeat to now-President Joe Biden, who won the Electoral College on a 306-232 vote. By Associated Press
Pence, in remarks at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, June 25, 2021​
21JUN25 a Christian said: “Now there are those in our party who believe that, in my position as presiding officer over the joint session, that I possessed the authority to reject or return electoral votes certified by the states, But the Constitution provides the vice president with no such authority before the joint session of Congress.”​
21JUN25 a Christian said: “And the truth is, there’s almost no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president. The presidency belongs to the American people and the American people alone.”​
Pence said he will “always be proud that we did our part, on that tragic day, to reconvene the Congress and fulfill our duty under the Constitution and the laws of the United States.​

21DEC28 a cultural christian makes it up and wrote:
Correll wrote: It is Pence's job to certify the election. That means it is his responsibility to NOT do that, if he believed that it was a bad election. 21DEC28-POST#0950​
NFBW wrote: If Pence “believed” … without proof, or verification that there were six state elections that were “bad” in chosen states that DJT lost, it means that any “belief” gave him the authority and opportunity to burn every single vote in a symbolic dumpster fire from Georgia Michigan Arizona Pennsylvania Wisconsin and Nevada. Pence according Correll had the responsibility to do (see excerpts from Eastman Memo below) on Jan6 during the Joint Session of Congress.

2. When (PENCE) gets to Arizona, he announces that he has multiple slates of electors, and so is going to defer decision on that until finishing the other States. This would be the first break with the procedure set out in the Act.​
3. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” . . . is 454. - - - A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected. 21DEC28-POST#0950​

So, why did you post this? It has no relevance to anything we are discussing. What point are you trying to make?

You are so weird.

Why are you so hung up on this one small riot from almost a year ago?

Correll wrote: So, why did you post this? It has no relevance to anything we are discussing. 21DEC28-POST#0952

NFBW wrote: You said: ………………..
Correll wrote: It is Pence's job to certify the election. That means it is his responsibility to NOT do that, if he believed that it was a bad election. 21DEC28-POST#0950

NFBW wrote: Pence said ………………..
“Now there are those in our party who believe that, in my position as presiding officer over the joint session, that I possessed the authority to reject or return electoral votes certified by the states, But the Constitution provides the vice president with no such authority before the joint session of Congress.”

NFBW wrote: That is extremely relevant.

NFBW wrote: Pence also said ……………
And the truth is, there’s almost no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president. The presidency belongs to the American people and the American people alone.”

NFBW wrote: That is extremely relevant as well. I see why you want to purge Mike Pence from our discussion for not wanting to eliminate the “wrong kind of people - bad people” from being counted, though, you un-American mess of a human being and dishonest Trump duped jackass. 21DEC28-POST#0953

Last edited:
Pence: the Constitution provides the vice president with no such authority

However:

Correll wrote: It is Pence's job to certify the election. That means it is his responsibility to NOT do that, if he believed that it was a bad election. 21DEC28-POST#0950

Pence said ………………..
“Now there are those in our party who believe that, in my position as presiding officer over the joint session, that I possessed the authority to reject or return electoral votes certified by the states, But the Constitution provides the vice president with no such authority before the joint session of Congress.”

Correll wrote: So, why did you post this? It has no relevance to anything we are discussing. 21DEC28-POST#0952

NFBW wrote: You said: ………………..

NFBW wrote: Pence said ………………..

NFBW wrote: That is extremely relevant.

NFBW wrote: Pence also said ……………
And the truth is, there’s almost no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president. The presidency belongs to the American people and the American people alone.”

NFBW wrote: That is extremely relevant as well. I see why you want to purge Mike Pence from our discussion for not wanting to eliminate the “wrong kind of people - bad people” from being counted, though, you un-American mess of a human being and dishonest Trump duped jackass. 21DEC28-POST#0953

So, your point is your spin that Pence, potentially saying that the election could not be certified,

would be "one person" choosing the American President?

That is your point? Yes or no. Don't repost everything like an asshole. Just answer the fucking question.

However:

Pence said ………………..

So?

Correll wrote: So, your point is your spin that Pence, potentially saying that the election could not be certified, would be "one person" choosing the American President? 21DEC28-POST#0952

NFBW wrote. PENCE is (1) saying that the US Constitution does not give him (one person ) the authority to not count the ‘certified slate of electors’ from any state.

No spin - just Pence: “the Constitution provides the vice president with no such authority”

PENCE is (2) saying And the truth is, there’s almost no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president.The presidency belongs to the American people and the American people alone.”

Your ‘notion’ Correll . . . . “It is Pence's job to certify the election. That means it is his responsibility to NOT do that, if he believed that it was a bad election.” Is an UN-American idea according to Pence “almost no idea more un-American than yours Correll - you have no defense for your fucked uo unAnerican notion. I enjoy your spin though. Keep it coming. 21DEC28-POST#0957

Correll wrote: So, your point is your spin that Pence, potentially saying that the election could not be certified, would be "one person" choosing the American President? 21DEC28-POST#0952

NFBW wrote. PENCE is (1) saying that the US Constitution does not give him (one person ) the authority to not count the ‘certified slate of electors’ from any state.

No spin - just Pence: “the Constitution provides the vice president with no such authority”

PENCE is (2) saying And the truth is, there’s almost no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president.The presidency belongs to the American people and the American people alone.”

Your ‘notion’ Correll . . . . “It is Pence's job to certify the election. That means it is his responsibility to NOT do that, if he believed that it was a bad election.” Is an UN-American idea according to Pence “almost no idea more un-American than yours Correll - you have no defense for your fucked uo unAnerican notion. I enjoy your spin though. Keep it coming. 21DEC28-POST#0957

Correct. I said that. YOu need to get to the point.

Do you even have a point or are you just here spouting nonsense?

Correll wrote: Correct. I said that. 21DEC28-POST#0958

NFBW wrote: Your question #0952 has many problems. Pence, cannot potentially partially decertify the election

NFBW wrote: So my first point was “PENCE is (1) saying that the US Constitution does not give him (one person ) the authority to not count the ‘certified slate of electors’ from any state.

NFBW wrote: That may have gone over your head or you agree Pence is right. Not my call - It’s yours.

NFBW wrote: PENCE also is (2) saying “And the truth is, there’s almost no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president.

Your ‘notion’ Correll . . . . “It is Pence's job to certify the election. That means it is his responsibility to NOT do that, if he believed that it was a bad election.” is an UN-American idea according to Pence “almost no idea more un-American than yours Correll - you have no defense for your fucked up un-American notion. I enjoy your spin though. Keep it coming. I have this on the record.

NFBW wrote: Yep! You said it. “It is Pence's job to certify the election. That means it is his responsibility to NOT do that, if he believed that it was a bad election.” A bad election in those bad places where all those bad anti-Trump people live. . 21DEC28-POST#0959

Correll wrote: Correct. I said that. 21DEC28-POST#0958

NFBW wrote: Your question #0952 has many problems. Pence, cannot potentially partially decertify the election

NFBW wrote: So my first point was “PENCE is (1) saying that the US Constitution does not give him (one person ) the authority to not count the ‘certified slate of electors’ from any state.

NFBW wrote: That may have gone over your head or you agree Pence is right. Not my call - It’s yours.

NFBW wrote: PENCE also is (2) saying “And the truth is, there’s almost no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president.

Your ‘notion’ Correll . . . . “It is Pence's job to certify the election. That means it is his responsibility to NOT do that, if he believed that it was a bad election.” is an UN-American idea according to Pence “almost no idea more un-American than yours Correll - you have no defense for your fucked up un-American notion. I enjoy your spin though. Keep it coming. I have this on the record.

NFBW wrote: Yep! You said it. “It is Pence's job to certify the election. That means it is his responsibility to NOT do that, if he believed that it was a bad election.” A bad election in those bad places where all those bad anti-Trump people live. . 21DEC28-POST#0959

What is your fucking point? Are you just too retarded to say?

Forum List

Back