Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

“The Vice President has the power to reject fraudulently chosen electors,” Trump tweeted Tuesday. 21JAN05​

NFBW wrote: Think about that 9thIDdoc !!! A VP having a power that a president does not have. A power that is above the entire Judicial Branch of Government including the Supreme Court. A power that entitles every first term VP to decide if he/she wants to serve a second four year term simply by disregarding enough states voters where a majority voted against them staying in office. 21DEC27-POST#0921

Last edited:
9thIDdoc wrote: The pretense of an "insurrection" has never been more than left wing propaganda and all their weeping and gnashing of teeth has provided zero proof otherwise. 21NOV25-POST#719

NFBW wrote: Can we do away with the imprecise language and focus only upon observable facts. 21DEC27-POST#0922

yidnar wrote: there was no insurrection on jan 6th ! why do i say this ? its simple ....what happened on jan 6th although serious and illegal was a few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital ! if it were a serious insurrection it sure didnt last very long may be 2 or 3 hrs ...... 21APR05-POST#0001

NFBW wrote: yidnar started a thread saying there was “no insurrection” it was serious and illegal (no mention of violent) but it could have been a “serious insurrection” if it lasted longer than a few hours. That language is not precise at all. - - - Then we get 9thIDdoc chiming in 718 posts later that . . . . . .

“The rigged election constituted a coup against the United States, her government, and citizens.” . . . . .

NFBW wrote: So I want to hear from yidnar if he agrees with 9thIDdoc that the peaceful and officially certified election results from all fifty states was a coup against the United States, her government, and citizens.”? 21DEC27-POST#0922

9thIDdoc wrote: The pretense of an "insurrection" has never been more than left wing propaganda and all their weeping and gnashing of teeth has provided zero proof otherwise. 21NOV25-POST#719

NFBW wrote: Can we do away with the imprecise language and focus only upon observable facts. 21DEC27-POST#0922

yidnar wrote: there was no insurrection on jan 6th ! why do i say this ? its simple ....what happened on jan 6th although serious and illegal was a few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital ! if it were a serious insurrection it sure didnt last very long may be 2 or 3 hrs ...... 21APR05-POST#0001

NFBW wrote: yidnar started a thread saying there was “no insurrection” it was serious and illegal (no mention of violent) but it could have been a “serious insurrection” if it lasted longer than a few hours. That language is not precise at all. - - - Then we get 9thIDdoc chiming in 718 posts later that . . . . . .

“The rigged election constituted a coup against the United States, her government, and citizens.” . . . . .

NFBW wrote: So I want to hear from yidnar if he agrees with 9thIDdoc that the peaceful and officially certified election results from all fifty states was a coup against the United States, her government, and citizens.”? 21DEC27-POST#0922
i feel that censorship by social media giants and the msm had more to do with the election outcome than cheating ! for example the msm wouldnt report on the Bidens business dealings and called the things uncovered on Hunters laptop Russian disinformation ... the facts are millions get their news from social media and the banning and censoring of a sitting POTUS during an election year is unheard of ! however the election has been certified and Biden is POTUS ! but the treatment given to Trump by said social and msm was unfair and unprecedented !

9thIDdoc wrote: Your question presupposes that President Trump (five times") lied about a coming insurrection in a tweet. 21DEC27-POST#0918

NFBW wrote: You are a liar 9thIDdoc because I say DJT lied five times when he told the angry mob he gathered in DC on Jan6 this statement.

January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"

You lied 9thIDdoc when you said that I “presuppose”that President Trump’s five lies
are about a coming insurrection . . .
I presuppose nothing about an insurrection.
You are a liar. DJT told the mob “AND WE WIN” there was absolutely no need for violence for the mob to participate in what you 9thIDdoc refer to as an insurrection. 21DEC27-POST#0919

GET THIS STRAIGHT 9thIDdoc Correll this is my point :

DJT told the mob “AND WE WIN” so there was absolutely no need for violence, a riot or for the mob on Jan6 to participate in what you refer to as an insurrection.
"I presuppose nothing about an insurrection. You are a liar."

Are you now trying to claim that you did not start this thread with the question:

"Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?"

Given that the question appears at the top of every page of this thread it shouldn't be that hard to remember. Or are you trying to claim it does not contain the phrase

"...his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?"

How exactly is it that you claim President Trump didn't have an upcoming planned "insurrection" in mind when you very plainly in black and white English state that he did?

DJT Jan6 LIES for 9thIDdoc to refute:

January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want (1) to correct (2) their votes, which they now know (3) were based on irregularities (4) and fraud (5) plus corrupt process (6) never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. (7) Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"

lie (1) DJT has no ability to say what any state “wants”

lie (2) each state certified their election was correct.

lie (3) DJT has no ability to say what any state “knows”

lie (4) no state is on record finding any irregularities that would change the outcome that was certified.

lie (5) no state is on record finding any fraud that would change the outcome that was certified

lie (6) no court upheld any of DJT’s post-election challenges to any states’ election or voting process.

lie (7) Pence told DJT he had no authority to reject electors
Pence Said to Have Told Trump He Lacks Power to Change Election Result
A day before he presides over a joint session of Congress to ratify Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s victory, the vice president tried to lower the president’s expectations while seeking ways to mollify him​
Vice President Mike Pence told President Trump on Tuesday that he did not believe he had the power to block congressional certification of Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s victory in the presidential election despite Mr. Trump’s baseless insistence that he did, people briefed on the conversation said.​

Mr. Pence’s message, delivered during his weekly lunch with the president, came hours after Mr. Trump further turned up the public pressure on the vice president to do his bidding when Congress convenes Wednesday in a joint sessionto ratify Mr. Biden’s Electoral College win.​
“The Vice President has the power to reject fraudulently chosen electors,” Mr. Trump wrote on Twitter on Tuesday morning, an inaccurate assertion that mischaracterized Mr. Pence’s largely formal and constitutionally prescribed role of presiding over the House and Senate as they receive and certify the electoral votes conveyed by the states and announcing the outcome.​
Mr. Pence does not have the unilateral power to alter the results sent by the states to Congress.​
More Republican senators came out on Tuesday against attempts to undermine the results, including Tim Scott of South Carolina and James M. Inhofe of Oklahoma, who said he viewed challenging any state’s certification as “a violation of my oath of office.” 21DEC27-POST#0920​
Are you now trying to claim that the President of the United States does not have a right to express an opinion about what States want or know?
Or are you trying to claim that his opinion was a lie and your opinion is fact?

Exactly where in his tweet does he claim otherwise.
Nor do you have the ability to factually state what a State doesn't want. Opinion vs opinion although I tend to more seriously consider the opinion of The President is likely to be the better informed opinion. No lie there.

Irrelevant even if true and stated in the tweet which I doubt. The Electoral College decides the National (not State) election. That had not happened yet which was the whole point of the protest. Not a "lie".

No, but he does have the right to an opinion.
Nor do you have any right to factually state what any State doesn't know. No lie.

lie (4) no state is on record finding any irregularities that would change the outcome that was certified.
So? Somebody claim otherwise?
Nor has proof been presented that there were no irregularities. Unproven either way so no lie.

lie (5) no state is on record finding any fraud that would change the outcome that was certified
So? Are you now trying to claim Pres. Trump claimed otherwise in his tweet? "No finding" meaning that it was neither proven nor disproven. Where's the lie?

lie (6) no court upheld any of DJT’s post-election challenges to any states’ election or voting process.

Both irrelevant unproven, not mentioned in the tweet or otherwise claimed by Trump. No lie.

Can you? Your problem is that you cannot tell fact from opinion or propaganda. Learn.

DJT 9thIDdoc wrote: How exactly is it that you claim President Trump didn't have an upcoming planned "insurrection" in mind . . . 21DEC27-POST#0924

NFBW wrote: I did not say President Trump did not have an upcoming planned "insurrection" in mind when he told the mob the lies referred to in the title of this thread. Don’t you know what pre-suppose means? - - - - I said precisely - - -

You lied 9thIDdoc when you said that I “presuppose” that President Trump’s five lies are about a coming insurrection . . . I presuppose nothing about an insurrection. You are a liar. DJT told the mob “AND WE WIN” there was absolutely no need for violence for the mob to participate in what you 9thIDdoc refer to as an insurrection. 21DEC27-POST#0919​
You can see that I am not supposing beforehand - I am observing the facts of Jan6 after it happened that we could see on TV - the violent “insurrection” by at least a thousand rabid Trump supporters. - - - As far as I know Trump did not plan that violence. You can see that in my post where I wrote “DJT told the mob “AND WE WIN” there was absolutely no need for violence for the mob to participate in what you 9thIDdoc refer to as an insurrection” - - - The title of this thread is referring to DJT’s upcoming NON-fucking-VIOLENT insurrection which he had been planning at least since December 14 when the election was over. - - - The election was over because all fifty states certified the election. It is an observable FACT that TRUMP said that he planned an attempt to overturn the certified election without violence on Jan6
21DEC27-POST#0926
. . . . .
Trump rallying the forces at noon January 6, 2021: - - - “John is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, “What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution.”​
And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so. - - - Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We’re supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution. - - - States want to revote. The states got defrauded, They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN​

DJTtweet8:17* January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!" 21JAN06-DJTtweet8:​

These public remarks are observable proof that DJT plotted and schemed an insurrection that if successful he gets to stay in power without being re-elected by the will of the people in all fifty states. Just 44 states get to decide the outcome in his insurrection plan to obstruct the certification of all fifty states’ electors in Congress on January 6. 21DEC27-POST#0926

Last edited:
9thIDdoc wrote: Are you now trying to claim that the President of the United States does not have a right to express an opinion about what States want or know? - - - Or are you trying to claim that his opinion was a lie and your opinion is fact? 21DEC27-POST#0925
To

NFBW wrote: No. I said, “lie (1) DJT has no ability to say what any state “wants”

It has nothing to do with my opinion or DJT’s opinion. It is an easily observable fact that if a state wanted their certified slate of electors back after December 14 it would have to be the governor or state constitutionally established designee from each state to issue such a directive. In the matter being discussed that would mean the governor or designee would be deciding to withdraw his entire state from the 2020 election. The governor would be telling his constituents that their votes would not be counted upon his or her whim. It is an observable fact and common legal sense that no governor did that or wanted to do that. Trump lied. Trump does not have the ability to make that call. If you think he does 9thIDdoc please provide the statute from the states that will give DJ T such an outrageous and absurd ability to deny voting citizens the right to have their votes be counted. 21DEC27-POST#0927

Correll wrote: Just because you have the RIGHT to do something, does not mean that it is the RIGHT thing to do. 21DEC25-POST#0907

NFBW wrote: Where does DJT get the “right” as President to pressure Pence who is on the losing ticket with Trump to unilaterally and based on lies, to cancel the voters in six states so that the electoral college numbers are manipulated such that Trump and Pence are re-elected. Pence knew he did not have such an absurd right. You know it’s wrong but you grant a President the right to anoint himself the winner just because he can’t accept the reality that he lost. You are a fascist, who no longer respects democracy. That is clear. Trump has the right you say to deny millions of legitimate voters the right to have their votes count so he can hang on to power. That is pure fascism. 21DEC25-POST#0908

He has the right to call for a protest to put pressure on Pence.

It is part of his Freedom of Speech.

Seriously. I am amazed that this needs to be explained to you.

It is very telling that you cannot distinguish between supporting someone's right to do something and supporting what they are doing.

The implied inverse is that, you do NOT supporting the rights of people that you disagree with .

bulLcrap!

NFBW wrote: - - So, as you can see in the above comment Correll talk of civil war has already been around for a while now so I’d just like to get your views Correll on whether all us mostly unarmed CIVILIAN deepstaters need to get prepared for tens of thousands of ABabbits attacking us, except with guns this time. 21DEC24-POST#0903

NFBW wrote: Are you oppressed and under the tyranny Correll of what MAGA World defines as the “Deep State” ? 21DEC24-POST#0903

You want to get in on the action of gunning down unarmed women, you go right ahead.

NFBW wrote: Are you oppressed and under the tyranny Correll of what MAGA World defines as the “Deep State” ? 21DEC24-POST#0

9thIDdoc wrote: You would do well to get over the idea that the matter is settled. Far from it. I expect that Americans will not long tolerate tyranny and oppression 21DEC20-POST#0883

NFBW wrote: Would Deep State oppression and tyranny as mentioned by 9thIDdoc above Correll drive you to engage in a violent uprising against the “Deep State” at least as “brave” and “patriotic” and red-blooded American as Ashley Babbit did. 21DEC24-POST#0903

@DragonIady wrote: - - - Sleazy ( @easy165 ) and his gang are just desperate to start a civil war 21SEP11-POST#29

NFBW wrote: I just read about there being a Nixonesque White House video recording from Jan6 that the Jan6 COMMITTEE wants released. It purportedly shows what DJT was doing (nothing good) while ABabbitt was storming the Capitol, attacking the Deep State with her fellow pro-Trump Republicans. There is potential that all Americans seeing DJT on video committing treason couid mean he couid be indicted or something. Which could also drive the sheep in MAGA world to become ravenous rabid wolves. - - - So, as you can see in the above comment Correll talk of civil war has already been around for a while now so I’d just like to get your views Correll on whether all us mostly unarmed CIVILIAN deepstaters need to get prepared for tens of thousands of ABabbits attacking us, except with guns this time. 21DEC24-POST#0903

“”” In the final months of her life, Babbitt’s posts took on a biblical fervor, casting Trump’s supporters as warriors in an epic battle of good versus evil.​
Her last tweet, sent after she arrived in Washington on Jan. 5, read: “Nothing will stop us….they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light!” The reference to the “storm” is a key tenet of the QAnon conspiracy, the day adherents believe a violent reckoning will expose the deep state and bring Trump’s enemies to justice. Jan6-TIME-BabbitMartyr 21DEC15-POST#0786​

Dude. All you are doing is spamming shit. Just type out your silly points and get to it. You are such a hysterical drama queen.

in Abe Lincoln's day, he faced riots and insurrections. what we had on Jan 6, was simply a peaceful protest, my friends!

9thIDdoc wrote: Are you now trying to claim that the President of the United States does not have a right to express an opinion about what States want or know? - - - Or are you trying to claim that his opinion was a lie and your opinion is fact? 21DEC27-POST#0925
To

NFBW wrote: No. I said, “lie (1) DJT has no ability to say what any state “wants”

It has nothing to do with my opinion or DJT’s opinion. It is an easily observable fact that if a state wanted their certified slate of electors back after December 14 it would have to be the governor or state constitutionally established designee from each state to issue such a directive. In the matter being discussed that would mean the governor or designee would be deciding to withdraw his entire state from the 2020 election. The governor would be telling his constituents that their votes would not be counted upon his or her whim. It is an observable fact and common legal sense that no governor did that or wanted to do that. Trump lied. Trump does not have the ability to make that call. If you think he does 9thIDdoc please provide the statute from the states that will give DJ T such an outrageous and absurd ability to deny voting citizens the right to have their votes be counted. 21DEC27-POST#0927
Again:

Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?​

If your question were not totally bogus (which it is) it would be a simple matter for you to post his exact tweet and point out exactly where he lied in it at least five times and show that he was in fact planning an "insurrection" (your word; not mine). A lie is a knowingly false statement. What knowingly false statements did he make? Where did he reveal that he was planning any insurrection (violent, non-violent or otherwise)? You have been woefully unable to do this. Why do you continue to claim that Trump's tweet was anything other than his opinion expressed like thousands expressed in other tweets on the site? Why does all your wild speculation that you try to claim as evidence have absolutely nothing to do with the tweet you state contains the "lies"? It is long past time for you to prove your claims. You should do so or STFU. It is an "observable fact" that you are full of shit.

Again:

Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?​

If your question were not totally bogus (which it is) it would be a simple matter for you to post his exact tweet and point out exactly where he lied in it at least five times and show that he was in fact planning an "insurrection" (your word; not mine). A lie is a knowingly false statement. What knowingly false statements did he make? Where did he reveal that he was planning any insurrection (violent, non-violent or otherwise)? You have been woefully unable to do this. Why do you continue to claim that Trump's tweet was anything other than his opinion expressed like thousands expressed in other tweets on the site? Why does all your wild speculation that you try to claim as evidence have absolutely nothing to do with the tweet you state contains the "lies"? It is long past time for you to prove your claims. You should do so or STFU. It is an "observable fact" that you are full of shit.

Not prefers to keep spamming his opinion, over and over again, in a very obtuse manner, instead of making his points, in any sane fashion.

Correll wrote: He has the right to call for a protest to put pressure on Pence. 21DEC28-POST#0928

NFBW wrote: Where exactly does DJT get the right Correll & 9thIDdoc to subvert democracy by pressuring the only person in the entire universe who supposedly could do it, to refuse to count the slate of electors from six states that went to Biden so that DJT wins an election that was constitutionally certified that he lost? Make the case if you are going to argue that Trump has the right to turn down counting states on his own personal belief and far-fetched minority opinion that he actually won them. Can you make that case either by yourselves or together? 21DEC28-POST#0934

And get this into both of your heads - Trump’s planned insurrection did not require a large protest at the WhiteHouse on JAN6 for his planned insurrection to work. He only needed Pence to agree to subvert democracy in six states for him.

Last edited:
January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"

9thIDdoc wrote: it would be a simple matter for you to post his exact tweet and point out exactly where he lied in it at least five times and show that he was in fact planning an "insurrection" (your word; not mine). 21DEC27-POST#0932

NFBW wrote: Been there -Done that - in the original post. - - - then in #925 I enumerated seven lies in that one tweet.

DJT Jan6 LIES for 9thIDdoc to refute:
January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want (1) to correct (2) their votes, which they now know (3) were based on irregularities (4) and fraud (5) plus corrupt process (6) never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. (7) Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"

21DEC27-POST#0920

9thIDdoc wrote: A lie is a knowingly false statement. 21DEC27-POST#0932

NFBW wrote: A lie is also an inaccurate or untrue statement; a falsehood.

January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want (1) to correct (2) their votes,

It is a lie because there is no state on record wanting to or announcing a desire to correct their vote. IT IS A LIE TO STATE That something happened when there us no evidence or proof that it happened. - DJT Might believe his own bullshit but in this case the bullshit is made up It is a fabricated lie DJT made up himself or if he heard it from another DJT did not verify their source. 21DEC27-POST#0936

9thIDdoc wrote: Where did he reveal that he was planning any insurrection (violent, non-violent or otherwise)? 21DEC27-POST#0932

NFBW wrote: DJT revealed he was implementing the Eastman Plan to get Pence to obstruct the ratification of the election so he wins. When he says “John is one of the most brilliant lawyers” he is referring to John Eastman who wrote
the plan to reject counting the votes from six states., Easrman Plan excerpts shown below.

Jan6, 2021
ttps://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-01-13/transcript-of-trumps-speech-at-rally-before-us-capitol-riot?context=amp
Trump rallying the forces at noon January 6, 2021: - - - “John is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, “What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution.”

And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so. - - - Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We’re supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution. - - - States want to revote. The states got defrauded, They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

1. VP Pence, presiding over the joint session (or Senate Pro Tempore Grassley, if Pence recuses himself), begins to open and count the ballots, starting with Alabama (without conceding that the procedure, specified by the Electoral Count Act, of going through the States alphabetically is required).

2. When he gets to Arizona, he announces that he has multiple slates of electors, and so is going to defer decision on that until finishing the other States. This would be the first break with the procedure set out in the Act.

3. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” – the language of the 12th Amendment -- is 454. This reading of the 12th Amendment has also been advanced by Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe (here). A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected.

Last edited:
9thIDdoc wrote: Where did he reveal that he was planning any insurrection (violent, non-violent or otherwise)? 21DEC27-POST#0932

NFBW wrote: DJT revealed he was implementing the Eastman Plan to get Pence to obstruct the ratification of the election so he wins. When he says “John is one of the most brilliant lawyers” he is referring to John Eastman who wrote
the plan to reject counting the votes from six states., Easrman Plan excerpts shown below.

Jan6, 2021
ttps://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-01-13/transcript-of-trumps-speech-at-rally-before-us-capitol-riot?context=amp
Trump rallying the forces at noon January 6, 2021: - - - “John is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, “What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution.”

And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so. - - - Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We’re supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution. - - - States want to revote. The states got defrauded, They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

1. VP Pence, presiding over the joint session (or Senate Pro Tempore Grassley, if Pence recuses himself), begins to open and count the ballots, starting with Alabama (without conceding that the procedure, specified by the Electoral Count Act, of going through the States alphabetically is required).

2. When he gets to Arizona, he announces that he has multiple slates of electors, and so is going to defer decision on that until finishing the other States. This would be the first break with the procedure set out in the Act.

3. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” – the language of the 12th Amendment -- is 454. This reading of the 12th Amendment has also been advanced by Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe (here). A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected.
It all sounds good in theory but Its all bullshit.
You're having a lot of trouble realising trump lost fair and square. Biden's appointment proves it beyond doubt but keep crying .

9thIDdoc wrote: I was wholeheartedly in favor of the protest and remain convinced that it was a task that needed doing 21DEC14-POST#0773

NFBW wrote: One of DJT’s Cabinet Members involved in the attempt to obstruct Congress contradicts you 9thIDdoc when he says the protest was not needed. 21DEC28-POST#0939

Trump Advisor Peter Navarro Lays Out How He and Bannon Planned to Overturn Biden’s Electoral Win​

Published Dec. 27, 2021 10:14PM ET​
"We spent a lot of time lining up over 100 congressmen, including some senators. It started out perfectly. At 1 p.m., Gosar and Cruz did exactly what was expected of them,” Navarro told the Beast. "It was a perfect plan. And it all predicated on peace and calm on Capitol Hill. We didn’t even need
any protestors, because we had over 100 congressmen committed to it."​
21DEC28-POST#0930​

Colin norris wrote: You're having a lot of trouble realising trump lost fair and square. 21DEC28-POST#0938

9thIDdoc wrote: I don't consider it true that Trump lost the election to Biden. 21DEC15-POST#0808

NFBW wrote: In the MAGA cult it appears to me that 9thIDdoc is more typical of a BIG LIE believer than Correll allows itself to be.

Correll wrote: I am not respecting the peaceful transfer of power either. I do not consider BIden's election to be legitimate nor do I consider him to be a legitimate President. 21FEB12-POST#257

NFBW wrote: While Correll is sympathetic to DJT and 9thIDdoc ’s right to fabricate their own “truths” and “facts” in a MAGA cult mind, it is most interesting to see the level of sophistication that Correll goes through to normalize and christianize the MAGA mass belief that BIden's election and Presidency is not legitimate. - - - Correll has constructed an imaginary brick wall of argumentation that Martin J. Engelhart, 21, Madison WIsconsin and other criminals like him is the key to Biden stealing the election from the MAGA cult and DJT.

LEFTY RIOTER - during CHAUVIN protest May30 Charged with looting stores, taking part in beating

5f7e16c34e99f.image.jpg

Martin J. Engelhart, 21, Madison, was charged July 16 with looting two shoe stores at East Towne Mall and taking part in beating a man who had tried to stop the looting of a State Street shop earlier the same night. 21DEC28-POST#0940

Forum List

Back