Who Can Possibly Beat Trump?

Neither party has a monopoly on tricks and schemes...........

Bullshit. The GOP does not engage in the lawless illegal cheating that the Dems do. Legal tricks and schemes perhaps, and there's nothing wrong with that, but the GOP does not engage in the lawless illegal cheating that the Dems do.
Well yeah..I guess..if you leave out Watergate..LOL! C'mon Terry..take the blinders off and realize that the entire system is crooked...and neither side has clean hands.

If you're interested--this is a informative interview:

GOP Consultant Reveals Politics' Dirty Tricks
/——/ So you have to go back nearly 40 years.
Not really..the history is rife with both parties disdain for the law in their pursuit of power..but I'd not expect a partisan such as yourself to be conversant with such things. I used Watergate because everyone knows the name..i could have gone with Iran/Contra.....for illegality--but the topic was election shenanigans.

I don't really have a dog in this fight anyway--since i believe that political parties are akin to football teams and their partisans are just fans. Most don't see this for the manipulation that it is..by the military/industrial complex that truly rules this nation.

I recognize that you are using 'partisan' as a pejorative.....but only a fool would not be a partisan of the Right.

Imagine (I almost suggested you 'think') what the nation would be if the Democrats win.

Were that to occur,

1. America would fall back to this:
“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

I left you speechless, didn't I.....you dunce.
LOL! You poor deluded twit. That I think you actually believe all that twaddle...has given me the best laugh in days!

Sharia would become de rigueur, indeed! That is so stupid it left me amazed at the kind of dumbshit that would even dare to post it!

I hate to break it to you..but the hardworking taxpayer has been paying for illegals healthcare for decades..so that ship has sailed..idiot.

Reparations for drug dealers...how stupid is that?

Oh yeah..tell me..partisan hack..just what party has the highest percentage of Jewish folk? I give your lil mind a hint..it ain't the Republicans.

U.S. Political Party Identification of Jews

The Trump tax cuts should be reversed...to pay for all the shiny toys Trump has just ordered up. I guess you feel that fiscal responsibility is no longer a Republican ideal?

I cannot believe that you have so little faith in the basic American govt. that the courts..the ones that stand in Trump's way so often..would not equally stand in the way of most of the nonsense you predict?

Here is the real skinny..Dem or Repub..the beat will go on...and for the vast majority of Americans...it will not matter in the slightest whose ass warms the President's chair!

Bullshit. The GOP does not engage in the lawless illegal cheating that the Dems do. Legal tricks and schemes perhaps, and there's nothing wrong with that, but the GOP does not engage in the lawless illegal cheating that the Dems do.
Well yeah..I guess..if you leave out Watergate..LOL! C'mon Terry..take the blinders off and realize that the entire system is crooked...and neither side has clean hands.

Not really..the history is rife with both parties disdain for the law in their pursuit of power..but I'd not expect a partisan such as yourself to be conversant with such things. I used Watergate because everyone knows the name..i could have gone with Iran/Contra.....for illegality--but the topic was election shenanigans.

I don't really have a dog in this fight anyway--since i believe that political parties are akin to football teams and their partisans are just fans. Most don't see this for the manipulation that it is..by the military/industrial complex that truly rules this nation.

I recognize that you are using 'partisan' as a pejorative.....but only a fool would not be a partisan of the Right.

Imagine (I almost suggested you 'think') what the nation would be if the Democrats win.

Were that to occur,

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

LOL! You poor deluded twit. That I think you actually believe all that twaddle...has given me the best laugh in days!

Sharia would become de rigueur, indeed! That is so stupid it left me amazed at the kind of dumbshit that would even dare to post it!

I hate to break it to you..but the hardworking taxpayer has been paying for illegals healthcare for decades..so that ship has sailed..idiot.

Oh yeah..tell me..partisan hack..just what party has the highest percentage of Jewish folk? I give your lil mind a hint..it ain't the Republicans.

The Trump tax cuts should be reversed...to pay for all the shiny toys Trump has just ordered up. I guess you feel that fiscal responsibility is no longer a Republican ideal?

I cannot believe that you have so little faith in the basic American govt. that the courts..the ones that stand in Trump's way so often..would not equally stand in the way of most of the nonsense you predict?

Here is the real skinny..Dem or Repub..the beat will go on...and for the vast majority of Americans...it will not matter in the slightest whose ass warms the President's chair!

"LOL! You poor deluded twit. That I think you actually believe all that twaddle.."

My post quotes the Democrat candidates in the debates.

Notice you can't deny any of it.

Wanna try again, you dope???

Soooo.....how'd you like it the last time Bolsheviks ran a country????

Were that to occur,

"LOL! You poor deluded twit. That I think you actually believe all that twaddle.."

Wow! you really are that stupid...amazing.

Since your 'rebuttal' is to just repost the same nonsense without addressing any of my post...I gather that you've exhausted your poor deluded intelligence, such as it is, and require a rest.

I understand..nuanced debate is far outside of your abilities--I'll not tax you with it again.

Were that to occur,

Since your 'rebuttal' is to just repost the same nonsense without addressing any of my post...I gather that you've exhausted your poor deluded intelligence, such as it is, and require a rest.

I understand..nuanced debate is far outside of your abilities--I'll not tax you with it again.

"...repost the same nonsense..."

Good to see that you recognize how poor your facility is with the English language.

And, you've applied to the right.....Right.....source.

Now:

non·sense
/ˈnänˌsens,ˈnänsəns/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. 1.
    spoken or written words that have no meaning or make no sense.
    "he was talking absolute nonsense"
    synonyms: rubbish, balderdash, gibberish, claptrap, blarney, guff, blather, blether; More
  2. 2.
    foolish or unacceptable behavior.
    "put a stop to that nonsense, will you?"

Your secondary problem is that, rather than 'nonsense,' I've actually posted the promises of the Democrat candidates for President.

Of course, your primary problem is how stupid you are.

Don't you agree?

Were that to occur,

Good to see that you recognize how poor your facility is with the English language.

Now:

non·sense
/ˈnänˌsens,ˈnänsəns/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. 1.
    synonyms: rubbish, balderdash, gibberish, claptrap, blarney, guff, blather, blether; More
  2. 2.

Your secondary problem is that, rather than 'nonsense,' I've actually posted the promises of the Democrat candidates for President.

Don't you agree?
I agree that you are one of the most stupid people I've read here...and that..is saying a lot!

But, since I'm bored..show me a link where a Democratic candidate for President promised to bring Sharia law to America?

Yup..nonsense...correctly used and applied...

LOL..I just got a pm...from someone who advised me to not engage with you ..he said, "Political Chic will waste hours of your time...saying the same thing, not responding to anything you say and generally making a nuisance of herself"

Well...not how I play the game...but do try to actually engage in serious debate..if you have those skills...instead of basic hackery and and the repetition of Info Wars talking points.

Oh yeah..and campaign rhetoric seldom translates into policy anyway. Candidates will say anything to breakaway from the crowd.

Last edited:
Free shit
Fuck Whitey
Open border
Free shit for Mexico
Christians suck
Abortions are cool
Is not a winning strategy outside of the shitholes.

For a tiny bit longer....maybe. But give it a few more years....they're building their "Utopia" at an alarming rate.

And remember folks....
"All that was required for evil Leftists to mop the floor with passive rightwingers was for rightwingers to do ....nothing"

I've never seen as much open hatred over politics in this country as I see it today.

Who can beat Trump?
One crazed leftist with a rifle....and I'm expecting it, unfortunately.
Would it be the first time a Republican president was shot or an attempt made? No.

Were that to occur,

Now:

non·sense
/ˈnänˌsens,ˈnänsəns/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.

Don't you agree?
I agree that you are one of the most stupid people I've read here...and that..is saying a lot!

But, since I'm bored..show me a link where a Democratic candidate for President promised to bring Sharia law to America?

LOL..I just got a pm...from someone who advised me to not engage with you ..he said, "Political Chic will waste hours of your time...saying the same thing, not responding to anything you say and generally making a nuisance of herself"

Well...not how I play the game...but do try to actually engage in serious debate..if you have those skills...instead of basic hackery and and the repetition of Info Wars talking points.

"...since I'm bored..show me a link where a Democratic candidate for President promised to bring Sharia law to America?"

You mean since you're stupid, isn't it?

Again, your lack of facility with the English language is showing.

My quote is: Sharia would become de rigueur

English lesson:
de ri·gueur
/ˌdə riˈɡər,də rēˈɡər/
adjective
  1. required by etiquette or current fashion.

Here is the Liberal house organ, the Washington Post, papering the way for sharia in America:

“…on the whole and with legally imposed hard limitations, sharia courts, using Islamic law, can adapt to the American experience and become a part of the religious arbitration landscape of America.

Islamic courts are becoming common in North America. Muslims are building religious communities in America, and religious courts are part of the structure of many of these communities. These so-called sharia tribunals do what courts everywhere do: They provide a means for hearing and resolving disputes between members of their communities.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...america/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d3b0262ceb1f

Now, since I prove this contention, and you were loathe to deny the others......

.....I've put you in your place again, huh?

You may pin the tail on yourself, you donkey.

When do you change your avi to "Dolt"????

I've never seen as much open hatred over politics in this country as I see it today.

Who can beat Trump?
One crazed leftist with a rifle....and I'm expecting it, unfortunately.
Would it be the first time a Republican president was shot or an attempt made? No.

Sad, frightening....but hard to deny.

Violence has always been the language of the Left: every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

From the creation of the KKK, to the latest iteration of their military wing....ANTIFA.

Sad, frightening....but hard to deny.
Violence has always been the language of the Left: every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.
From the creation of the KKK, to the latest iteration of their military wing....ANTIFA.

True. Given the rise of Leftwing extremism and their level of rage, it seems a miracle they haven't already tried (a few times).
His re-election is unthinkable in their minds. Intolerable. Cannot happen. At any and all costs. I think they've openly said that.

Were that to occur,

Now:

non·sense
/ˈnänˌsens,ˈnänsəns/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.

Don't you agree?

Oh yeah..and campaign rhetoric seldom translates into policy anyway. Candidates will say anything to breakaway from the crowd.

"LOL..I just got a pm...from someone who advised me to not engage with you ..he said, "Political Chic will waste hours of your time...saying the same thing, not responding to anything you say and generally making a nuisance of herself"

And, as is true of all good Leftists, you have learned to follow orders.

But....they do have a point.....I am never wrong.
You should give up now.

Now:

non·sense
/ˈnänˌsens,ˈnänsəns/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.

Don't you agree?

"...since I'm bored..show me a link where a Democratic candidate for President promised to bring Sharia law to America?"

English lesson:
de ri·gueur
/ˌdə riˈɡər,də rēˈɡər/
adjective

Here is the Liberal house organ, the Washington Post, papering the way for sharia in America:

“…on the whole and with legally imposed hard limitations, sharia courts, using Islamic law, can adapt to the American experience and become a part of the religious arbitration landscape of America.

Islamic courts are becoming common in North America. Muslims are building religious communities in America, and religious courts are part of the structure of many of these communities. These so-called sharia tribunals do what courts everywhere do: They provide a means for hearing and resolving disputes between members of their communities.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...america/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d3b0262ceb1f

Now, since I prove this contention, and you were loathe to deny the others......

Damn..all those words..and not one from a Presidential Candidate----/fail. Again. You still have not even responded to the post I made that addressed yours..I guess just ignoring things is your 'go to' tactic? Along with ignorant corrections of my non-existent errors in grammar?

You could never 'put me in my place'--you just can't aspire to reach that high..not because I'm all that..I'm not--but because the distance between us is vast..and unbridgeable by your sorry stupid ass. Ignorant can always be educated..but stupid is soul deep. you..are stupid...simple as that.

Oh..and 'de rigueur' is French..dolt.

everyone in Romney's campaign thought he was gonna win, except reince. you cant trust polls! folks said trump would fall at hillary's feet. the opposite happened!

Now:

non·sense
/ˈnänˌsens,ˈnänsəns/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.

Don't you agree?

"LOL..I just got a pm...from someone who advised me to not engage with you ..he said, "Political Chic will waste hours of your time...saying the same thing, not responding to anything you say and generally making a nuisance of herself"

And, as is true of all good Leftists, you have learned to follow orders.

But....they do have a point.....I am never wrong.
You should give up now.
Wrong and stupid...like thinking I'm a leftist....moderate independent here..and issue driven. Or somehow deriving out of that pm that the sender said you were never wrong...when, in fact, his take was the exact opposite. Always wrong and stubborn about it...that's you.

I engaged with you not because of some ideological divide..but because what you were saying was a pack of lies and innuendo..such offends me..stupid should always be called out.

Now:

non·sense
/ˈnänˌsens,ˈnänsəns/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.

Don't you agree?

English lesson:
de ri·gueur
/ˌdə riˈɡər,də rēˈɡər/
adjective

Damn..all those words..and not one from a Presidential Candidate----/fail. Again. You still have not even responded to the post I made that addressed yours..I guess just ignoring things is your 'go to' tactic? Along with ignorant corrections of my non-existent errors in grammar?

You could never 'put me in my place'--you just can't aspire to reach that high..not because I'm all that..I'm not--but because the distance between us is vast..and unbridgeable by your sorry stupid ass. Ignorant can always be educated..but stupid is soul deep. you..are stupid...simple as that.

Oh..and 'de rigueur' is French..dolt.

Pass-fail test:

What does 'de rigueur' mean?

See that.....I was correct again.....proven by a link to the Washington Post.....

Now....why are you supporting this farrago????

C'mon....you can figure out an answer, other than stupidity.

Or.....does the question make you feel like a specimen butterfly watching as the mounting pin descends.

Take your time, fool.

Every Democratic running right now is the worst Candidate ever in political history. Trump will disembowel whoever runs using their own words against them. America doesn’t stand close to any Democrat running.

Sooooooo..... here’s what’s going to happen. Immediately during or shortly after, the Dem party will say FU to the Dem voters and place ...... (insert drum roll here).... Michael Obummer as the nominee. She’ll totally skip the primary process and be anointed.

Then you’re a racist if you say anything negative about her and the media will fawn over her like a new puppy brought home.

-Weatherman, part-time prophet.

I agree that all the 'front runners' stink, however there's a possibility that any one of them may beat Trump but only marginally at best. Almost any of them will win the popular vote, but as we all know the popular vote doesn't count. They're just as likely to lose.

Personally, I think that a Ryan/Gabbard ticket would kick Trump's ass, but I doubt that the Democratic party is smart enough to figure that out.

And we all know which party supports perverts, rapists, illegal aliens, felons.....and 7th century barbarians.

You are correct PC. The Democrat freakshow are the lawless criminals in American politics

Every Democratic running right now is the worst Candidate ever in political history. Trump will disembowel whoever runs using their own words against them. America doesn’t stand close to any Democrat running.

Sooooooo..... here’s what’s going to happen. Immediately during or shortly after, the Dem party will say FU to the Dem voters and place ...... (insert drum roll here).... Michael Obummer as the nominee. She’ll totally skip the primary process and be anointed.

Then you’re a racist if you say anything negative about her and the media will fawn over her like a new puppy brought home.

-Weatherman, part-time prophet.
/——/ Michele Obozo is the wrong man for the job.

Not at all!!!!

She checks an intersectionality box none of the other candidates do: "Illiterate,"

1. Poor Michelle…bashed for everything from her Princeton thesis to her subsequent employment record. And, speaking of her Princeton thesis…Christopher Hitchens wrote, ‘ "To describe [the thesis] as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be 'read' at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn't written in any known language." … Almost assuredly, the gap between her writing and that of her highly talented colleagues marked her as an affirmative action admission, and the profs finessed her through. daveinboca: Early Obama Letter Confirms Inability to Write

a. Michelle’s thesis was about being black at Princeton. Here is the type of passage that accounts for Hitchen’s disdain: “By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desparation [sic] of their situation and feel more hopeless about their plight.” Michelle Obama Princeton Thesis

b. “Alas, the grammar is wrong; the tenses are garbled. People are ignorant “of” the plight of the lower class, no ignorant “to” their plight. And “desparation” should be spelled “desperation.” As Hitchen’s would surely have pointed out, these are not mere typos; they reflect an estranged relationship with the English language. Moreover, they appear not in an off-the-cuff transcript, but in a thesis that is supposed to reflect the culmination of one’s college career. Remarkably, Michelle graduated with honors at Princeton, and was admitted to Harvard Law School.” D’Souza, “Obama’s America,” p. 204-205

She has the illiterate vote locked up!!

Holy Grammar-a-Moly! :eek:

How did it not get an F on that? :eek:
/——/ Only evil, greedy, white supremacy Republicans who hate the environment judge people by their spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Settled science.
ROTFLMAO! Judging by most of the posts here...functional illiteracy is not restricted to either party!

ROTFLMAO! Judging by most of the posts here...functional illiteracy is not restricted to either party!

Small screen portable tablet, no keyboard, auto correct, sore fingers, some lazyness, hopelessness, contibute to what you identify.

Forum List

Back