Who cares about Voter ID........People need to be wearing masks to vote

Since Republicans are insisting that voters not be able to vote by mail, it is reasonable to require anyone who shows up to vote to be wearing a mask.
It is not reasonable.

Public safety is reasonable
Voters who refuse to wear masks should be denied access

The public is perfectly safe.

Republicans are vowing that voting in person is safe. If so, they should put their money where there mouth is.

Any voter not willing to wear a mask and socially distance should be denied access to in person voting

So masks and voter id. That would be reasonable. All you have currently is a hissy fit because you lost again.

Since Republicans are insisting that voters not be able to vote by mail, it is reasonable to require anyone who shows up to vote to be wearing a mask.
No it ain't.
If Republicans want to block mail in votes, they have to provide a safe environment meeting CDC guidelines

If you don’t want to wear a mask, you can vote next election
No they don't.
No one has any obligation whatsoever to accommodate your cowardice. If you got a problem with the way things are done, you can fuck off until next election.

Fuck all you entitled pussies who demand others do shit for you..... do for yourself, or just fucking die already. You're no loss to the world, you fucking parasites.

If you are unwilling to protect others from infection, you can vote next time
You have no right to spread your germs
Stop me bitch...........Alabama doesn't listen to snow flakes............and they have already issued you don't have to wear a mask to vote..................so..............EAT ME.
Yea......and in Alabama you can marry your cousin.
Doesn’t make it right

Yes you can. You can also marry your cousin if you live in New York, Colorado, Connecticut, DC, Maryland and Massachusetts.

So your point is????

If we are all to be honest here, vote by mail is a Democrat strategy to make things convenient enough for lazy Democrats TO vote. If

Public safety is not laziness

Except it has nothing to do with public safety.

CDC says it does
Trump says it does not

Who should we believe

I'm talking about why the commies want people voting by mail instead of in person.

No it ain't.
If Republicans want to block mail in votes, they have to provide a safe environment meeting CDC guidelines

No they don't.
No one has any obligation whatsoever to accommodate your cowardice. If you got a problem with the way things are done, you can fuck off until next election.

Fuck all you entitled pussies who demand others do shit for you..... do for yourself, or just fucking die already. You're no loss to the world, you fucking parasites.

Stop me bitch...........Alabama doesn't listen to snow flakes............and they have already issued you don't have to wear a mask to vote..................so..............EAT ME.
Doesn’t make it right

Yes you can. You can also marry your cousin if you live in New York, Colorado, Connecticut, DC, Maryland and Massachusetts.

So your point is????

You would know more about that than me

If we are all to be honest here, vote by mail is a Democrat strategy to make things convenient enough for lazy Democrats TO vote. If

CDC says it does
Trump says it does not

Who should we believe
I don't give a shit about either one............I read the reports and the size of the virus................it is in microns........and the studies are from 2003 and 2005............before we were infected with the DNC BS VIRUS.............which is causing small business to die across the country.........I just did a thread on New York where they have been NUKED..............

All for power and politics............the DNC are a bunch of Globalist pricks using brain dead zombies to push this nonsense.

No it ain't.

No they don't.

Doesn’t make it right

So your point is????

You would know more about that than me

Obviously. Seems you know very little.

I'm talking about why the commies want people voting by mail instead of in person.

Because we have a pandemic that has already killed 175,000
Creating an event that increases the risk of exposure for 150 million people is irresponsible

No, that's not why at all. The left is okay with lowlifes in the street shoulder to shoulder protesting and rioting, but not voting. What does that tell you?

CDC says it does
Trump says it does not

Who should we believe
I don't give a shit about either one............I read the reports and the size of the virus................it is in microns........and the studies are from 2003 and 2005............before we were infected with the DNC BS VIRUS.............which is causing small business to die across the country.........I just did a thread on New York where they have been NUKED..............

All for power and politics............the DNC are a bunch of Globalist pricks using brain dead zombies to push this nonsense.
Those micron sized viruses are transmitted in droplets of spittle that you expel from your mouth.
A mask will stop those droplets

Creating an event that increases the risk of exposure for 150 million people is irresponsible
By using the Assume definition of the CDC............who are the drug manufacturers best buddies...............

Assume they had the virus.........get a check..........from sugar daddy gov't..........make sure you infect the others in Nursing homes........and send them to the hospital right before they die and don't count them for nursing home deaths later CUOMO.

A shit storm is coming for Cuomo...........enjoy the lawsuits that are coming.

No, that's not why at all. The left is okay with lowlifes in the street shoulder to shoulder protesting and rioting, but not voting. What does that tell you?

Im not OK with protestors not wearing masks, but we have no control over protests.

We do have control over how 150 million people will vote

CDC says it does
Trump says it does not

Who should we believe

Those micron sized viruses are transmitted in droplets of spittle that you expel from your mouth.

New Zealand celebrated their 100th day without Covid two weeks ago. With the exception of keeping their borders closed, they opened up their economy. A few days later, people were going to the hospital sick with Covid. Explain that one.

CDC says it does
Trump says it does not

Who should we believe

And yet the airborne micron sized virus will still flow......carried via the winds like they did in Hong Kong in 2003.......I have posted that study many times...........or via the ventilation of positive air flow in the same and similar studies......

On the cruise ship with people locked in their rooms.......but still got the virus.......

Now back the fuck up gotta come clean up your BS

Im not OK with protestors not wearing masks, but we have no control over protests.

My statement had nothing to do with you being okay with it or not. It was to prove that Democrats are not concerned about the spread of the virus or masks for that matter. They are using Covid as an excuse to have the country vote mail-in to cheat the election. It has nothing to do with Covid.

My statement had nothing to do with you being okay with it or not. It was to prove that Democrats are not concerned about the spread of the virus or masks for that matter. They are using Covid as an excuse to have the country vote mail-in to cheat the election. It has nothing to do with Covid.

A demonstration has up to a thousand people.
The election has 150 million people.

The potential for harm is much worse in an election

It is not reasonable.

Public safety is reasonable
Voters who refuse to wear masks should be denied access

The public is perfectly safe.

Republicans are vowing that voting in person is safe. If so, they should put their money where there mouth is.

Any voter not willing to wear a mask and socially distance should be denied access to in person voting
You afraid your faux COVID ranting on the left has made democrats too afraid to leave their house now? Because the rest of us know Democrats are full of crap.

A demonstration has up to a thousand people.
The election has 150 million people.

The potential for harm is much worse in an election

No, it's much less if we do it the right way. If we handed out ballots to people in their cars, allowed them to fill them out in the parking lot, work, or at home, then bring them back to the polls, it's only a 60 second process to show your ID and slip it into the ballot reader. That means no lines and no crowds.

Forum List

Back