Who cares about Voter ID........People need to be wearing masks to vote

Since Republicans are insisting that voters not be able to vote by mail, it is reasonable to require anyone who shows up to vote to be wearing a mask.
No it ain't.
If Republicans want to block mail in votes, they have to provide a safe environment meeting CDC guidelines

If you don’t want to wear a mask, you can vote next election

Or how about if you are scared of people with no masks, you vote the next election.

Since Republicans are insisting that voters not be able to vote by mail, it is reasonable to require anyone who shows up to vote to be wearing a mask.
If the virus scares you and you don't quit understand basics about this virus, YOU should be wearing a mask.

No problem. Extend the voting period for 5 days, that way everyone has a chance to vote, but no mail in other than the absentee ballots, which are fine.

And, of course, picture ID.

It could be done better than that. Have people standing in the street or parking lot where cars drive up and are handed the ballots. You can fill them out in your car, at work or at home. Once complete, return to the polls, present your ID outside, and the ballot machine will also be outside and you slip it in.

It would take less than 60 seconds for each and every voter to vote, thus no lines at all.

No it ain't.
If Republicans want to block mail in votes, they have to provide a safe environment meeting CDC guidelines

Alabama just said FUCK YOU...............no mask required to vote..........because they know the people of Alabama are no sooooo into OBEYING...........

Here in Oregon our main voting system is by mail and it works well in my opinion, however, that doesn't necessarily mean that the entire country can quickly create a mail in voting system for the upcoming election similar to what we have here in just a few months and expect it to be efficient and safe in my personal opinion. I wish it could be that easy but a rushed creation of a mail in voting system across the country could actually be more harmful than helpful if or when it doesn't work out as planned. That being said though after this election and going into the next election I do think that many states could create a good mail in system for the future with more time.

If we are all to be honest here, vote by mail is a Democrat strategy to make things convenient enough for lazy Democrats TO vote. If Democrats have to make any effort to vote, a percentage of them won't. This is why they were against Voter-ID. Obtaining an ID is minimal work, but too much work for all the welfare Obama phone people. It had nothing to do with race. How can one requirement for everybody be racist?

Bottom line: Democrats are catering to their lazy constituents who for one, don't care about voting all that much, and two, have no Fn idea what they are voting for anyway. All they care about is filling in any blank with a "D" next to it, and that's what the Democrat party wants.

No it ain't.

No they don't.
No one has any obligation whatsoever to accommodate your cowardice. If you got a problem with the way things are done, you can fuck off until next election.

Fuck all you entitled pussies who demand others do shit for you..... do for yourself, or just fucking die already. You're no loss to the world, you fucking parasites.

If you are unwilling to protect others from infection, you can vote next time
You have no right to spread your germs

No it ain't.

No they don't.
No one has any obligation whatsoever to accommodate your cowardice. If you got a problem with the way things are done, you can fuck off until next election.

Fuck all you entitled pussies who demand others do shit for you..... do for yourself, or just fucking die already. You're no loss to the world, you fucking parasites.

Stop me bitch...........Alabama doesn't listen to snow flakes............and they have already issued you don't have to wear a mask to vote..................so..............EAT ME.

No it ain't.

Or how about if you are scared of people with no masks, you vote the next election.

The Government has an obligation to protect public safety.

If Republicans insist that Mail in Voting not be conducted, they need to ensure voting places are safe. Just follow CDC guidelines and require masks and social distancing

No it ain't.

No they don't.

Stop me bitch...........Alabama doesn't listen to snow flakes............and they have already issued you don't have to wear a mask to vote..................so..............EAT ME.
Yea......and in Alabama you can marry your cousin.
Doesn’t make it right

No it ain't.

No they don't.

Doesn’t make it right
Yawn..............you have no power here.............and if you try it here...........you will regret it............

That is why your looting animals stay in their safe DNC hive cities...........they tried to stage a riot here.......city workers made flower beds out of the pallets of bricks......and they were forced to protest quietly out of traffic with police and a bus ready to send them to jail.............

Only works in snowflake cities.

I guess it is cool with Democrats to stereotype white Southerners. It is hard to keep straight what is ok to say and what is not ok to say.

BTW, I am a white Southerner and I just laugh at this. It doesn't bother me one bit. Maybe some other groups needs to to have a little thicker skin and we wouldn't be in the shape we are in.

Biden has already proclaimed wearing masks to be Patriotic

Why do Republicans hate America?

BTW, I am a white Southerner and I just laugh at this

I thought you were a bit slow

Yeah, all us Southerners are that way. We all live in trailers, but by the ocean and lakes and on golf courses.

For real, the "slow" folks are the ones living in the high tax states who move to the South for the weather and the low taxes and then vote for the same morons that forced them out of their state to begin with. That takes some real idiocy and we see it all the time.

Why do snow birds escape their states.........because it sucks there.........why you haul ass from the tax man.......the bitter cold and the crime cities..........then you infect our State with your BS fantasies.....................

Stay home and clean up your mess instead of moving the trash here.............we don't want it or you.

Yeah, all us Southerners are that way. We all live in trailers, but by the ocean and lakes and on golf courses.

For real, the "slow" folks are the ones living in the high tax states who move to the South for the weather and the low taxes and then vote for the same morons that forced them out of their state to begin with. That takes some real idiocy and we see it all the time.
We hate puppies and feed the elderly dog food ...........it's all in the media matters hand book for them.......LMAO

Forum List

Back