Who cares about Voter ID........People need to be wearing masks to vote

Since Republicans are insisting that voters not be able to vote by mail, it is reasonable to require anyone who shows up to vote to be wearing a mask.
It is not reasonable.

Public safety is reasonable
Voters who refuse to wear masks should be denied access
Sure, why not? Put a box of masks by the door and make everyone put one on. If anyone doesn't want to wear one, by show of hands, if anyone within 6 feet says they want that person to wear a mask, they have to wear one.
Turn away anyone not wearing a mask
No. Instead, set up a section for non=masked people, just like the old smoking and non-smoking sections. That way, we enfranchise everyone and everyone can vote. Why should the absence of a mask deny you the right to vote when we can accommodate so easily?
You just don’t get it
We want to stop the spread of TRUMPvirus
A no mask area just encourages the spread
I get it just fine, apparently you don't. We want to stop the spread of the Wuhan Flu AND maximize freedom AND empower everyone to vote. Everyone stays 6 feet away from everyone else, and if you don't want to wear a mask, you go to the no mask section. It's a perfect solution. Or have separate hours for no maskers. Man, it's easy to accommodate when you put a little effort into it.
Still don’t get it

You do not want to set up TRUMPvirus zones
No one wants to set up imaginary things.

Republicans have done pretty well through vote by mail here in Arizona. I believe it was wrong for the Democrats to make vote by mail a federal issue and one can't blame the Republicans to join that politicization of the issue.

Since Republicans are insisting that voters not be able to vote by mail, it is reasonable to require anyone who shows up to vote to be wearing a mask.
It is not reasonable.

Sure, why not? Put a box of masks by the door and make everyone put one on. If anyone doesn't want to wear one, by show of hands, if anyone within 6 feet says they want that person to wear a mask, they have to wear one.
Masks cost money, so you are advocating a poll tax.

Why do you hate black people and want to take their vote away?
Requiring Masks are Racist, even if they are free, such as The Free Voter ID America has wanted for decades to stop The Globalist 5th Reich DemNazis from stealing Elections.
Yep. Wrongwinger wants to take the vote away from blacks.
So True! Afterall they opposed Civil Rights, created Jim Crow, Poll Taxes, Literacy Tests, and Now want them to be deprived of voting by making them go through a complicated process of applying for a mail in ballot, or forcing them to wear a mask.

Talk about voter suppression.

It is not reasonable.

No. Instead, set up a section for non=masked people, just like the old smoking and non-smoking sections. That way, we enfranchise everyone and everyone can vote. Why should the absence of a mask deny you the right to vote when we can accommodate so easily?
You just don’t get it
I get it just fine, apparently you don't. We want to stop the spread of the Wuhan Flu AND maximize freedom AND empower everyone to vote. Everyone stays 6 feet away from everyone else, and if you don't want to wear a mask, you go to the no mask section. It's a perfect solution. Or have separate hours for no maskers. Man, it's easy to accommodate when you put a little effort into it.
Still don’t get it

You do not want to set up TRUMPvirus zones

Correct, you don't want to do that. Allow BLM and Antifa to do that instead. They've done such a wonderful job thus far.
Neither BLM or ANTIFA is run by the government

Voting is

But your people support those kinds of gatherings. You know, the summer of love?

How about separate polling places, mask no mask, would solve the problem of long lines & long distances to polling places. Win win. Every citizen deserves to vote.

So now you're trying to suppress the vote.
YOU RACIST!!!

Public Safety is not voter suppression
If Trump voters do not want to wear masks, they can stay home
Making sure people only get 1 vote and Mexican illegals DON'T vote is NOT voter suppression!!!
I have no problem since people only vote once and illegals are not allowed to vote.
Voting without a Voter ID could result in people voting more than once and illegals voting!

YOU RACIST!!!

Making sure people only get 1 vote and Mexican illegals DON'T vote is NOT voter suppression!!!
I have no problem since people only vote once and illegals are not allowed to vote.
Voting without a Voter ID could result in people voting more than once and illegals voting!
How?
Explain how it can be done

YOU RACIST!!!

How?

If no ID, what would you show to prove who you are?

YOU RACIST!!!

How?

Sign here please....

Doesnt answer how illegals will vote or people will vote multiple times

YOU RACIST!!!

How?

Sign here please....

All you need is an address, numbnuts.

Liberals are so gullible...or willfully-gullible.

Anyone else notice Rightwinger came clean saying we shouldn't need ID to vote?

We dont

Signatures work better and have worked for hundreds of years

ILMAO.......Rightwinger says a signature is adequate. Good thing he's not running anything short the toilet in his mom's house huh?
Signature has been adequate for 200 years

A live, witnessed signature is harder to fake than a photo ID
Times change.
And it also helps if the person voting is an actual citizen who speaks English.

YOU RACIST!!!

How?

Sign here please....

What are you going to compare that signature against, who is going to do it, and how long will it take to verify? IOW, without those controls in place you're not stopping vote fraud at all.

YOU RACIST!!!

How?

Sign here please....

If I were to register under multiple names using my signature, I could vote several times because the sig would match.

:oops8:

116222049_3230490576987905_6142014910189570457_n.jpg

It is not reasonable.

You just don’t get it
YOU just don't get it.

No one will stop the spread of the wubonic plague. It was never an option.

You want to require a mask when in fact, 99% of the people aged 60 or less are safe from it. No mask required.

A betters solution is to have the elderly and those with compromised health issues vote early; and by all means, provide masks but require ID's and verify them.

The rest. just like in the past. Show up when you're able and vote.

Just be sure that the dead and other nefariously registered Democrats are kept out.

YOU RACIST!!!

How?

Sign here please....

A signature can be duplicated. It's not like a fingerprint. And that 82 year old poll worker is not going to see the slightest imperfections either.

How illegals vote? Motor voter. Some foreign guy goes to a DMV in California, and the worker (who is from the same country) "accidentally" registers him as a legal alien. It's on his DL, and he is then a registered voter. He goes to the polls, nobody questions him. He is registered, if in question, check his DL, he asks for a ballot in his language, and marches to a voting table and nobody is the wiser. There is no possible way to catch him.

Now if the DMV worker is ever caught, she claims she made a simple mistake, and will be more careful in the future. Rinse and repeat.

YOU RACIST!!!

How?
Some states, like Nevada, are sending mail-in ballots (without being requested) to all voters on their rolls. Some rolls are out of date. People die. People move away. My wife died 9 years ago. I reported her death. Some states may still have deceased voters in their files and they may receive the ballots sent to all voters. My wife would not get a ballot, but a widower might just vote for his wife. There are other ways to engage in voter fraud. I heard that a dog received a ballot. Does that answer your question?

Forum List

Back