Who cares about Voter ID........People need to be wearing masks to vote

Since Republicans are insisting that voters not be able to vote by mail, it is reasonable to require anyone who shows up to vote to be wearing a mask.
So now you're trying to suppress the vote.
YOU RACIST!!!

Public Safety is not voter suppression
If Trump voters do not want to wear masks, they can stay home
Making sure people only get 1 vote and Mexican illegals DON'T vote is NOT voter suppression!!!
I have no problem since people only vote once and illegals are not allowed to vote.
Voting without a Voter ID could result in people voting more than once and illegals voting!
How?
Explain how it can be done
Some states, like Nevada, are sending mail-in ballots (without being requested) to all voters on their rolls. Some rolls are out of date. People die. People move away. My wife died 9 years ago. I reported her death. Some states may still have deceased voters in their files and they may receive the ballots sent to all voters. My wife would not get a ballot, but a widower might just vote for his wife. There are other ways to engage in voter fraud. I heard that a dog received a ballot. Does that answer your question?

If you vote for a dead person, you will go to jail

Still want to send in your dead wife’s ballot?

You can deliver tax returns, stimulus and welfare checks and medicine through the mail. WHY NOT BALLOTS????

Since Republicans are insisting that voters not be able to vote by mail, it is reasonable to require anyone who shows up to vote to be wearing a mask.
YOU RACIST!!!

Making sure people only get 1 vote and Mexican illegals DON'T vote is NOT voter suppression!!!
I have no problem since people only vote once and illegals are not allowed to vote.
Voting without a Voter ID could result in people voting more than once and illegals voting!
How?
Some states, like Nevada, are sending mail-in ballots (without being requested) to all voters on their rolls. Some rolls are out of date. People die. People move away. My wife died 9 years ago. I reported her death. Some states may still have deceased voters in their files and they may receive the ballots sent to all voters. My wife would not get a ballot, but a widower might just vote for his wife. There are other ways to engage in voter fraud. I heard that a dog received a ballot. Does that answer your question?

Actually, it was a cat. It didn't get a ballot, but an application for a mail in ballot.

Our state is Republican led. When they purged the voter rolls, the Democrats sued to have them stopped. Purging is the only way to help assure all those deceased and relocated people are removed. Who could be against that and why? The Democrats. They were making claims that because minorities often have similar names, they could be removed accidentally. As we both know, it was a lie and a cheap excuse to keep all those names of the deceased and relocated people on the voting list.

What they did was snail mail a notice to voters who were inactive for four years or longer. In that notice was a prepaid return envelop for those who still wanted to remain on the rolls. All they had to do is check a box and send it back. For those who didn't respond after two attempts, they were removed.

People who were alive and didn't send the form back, too bad. If that's what you did, you are either too lazy or stupid to vote. They couldn't have made it any easier.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
No. Simply because masks are utterly useless as a defense against viral infection or spread. The only useful purpose for them regarding viral infections is to mark the wearer as a simple minded gullible fool.

No. Simply because masks are utterly useless as a defense against viral infection or spread. The only useful purpose for them regarding viral infections is to mark the wearer as a simple minded gullible fool.
And you are a virologist.

Come voting time, I'm gonna look like Billy the Kid, and the two Republican idiots who've twice screwed up manning the voter check in would be wise to make give me an excuse. LOL

Masks are highly effective in reducing the spread of spittle from your mouth when you sneeze, cough, laugh or speak.

It is there to protect other people

YOU RACIST!!!

How?

I was not going to send in my wife's ballot. I wish that I could count on that happening. However, I maintain that if a dead person's name has not been removed from the voter rolls, incidents like this will occur and that they will get away with it!

YOU RACIST!!!

How?

I was not going to send in my wife's ballot. I wish that I could count on that happening. However, I maintain that if a dead person's name has not been removed from the voter rolls, incidents like this will occur and that they will get away with it!

The punishment is so severe, why would anyone risk it for just ONE ballot?

The only people who should receive ballots in the mail are those who care enough to request a ballot.

YOU RACIST!!!

How?

They think that they will get away with it. Isn't that why most people who break the law, do so?

YOU RACIST!!!

How?

The punishment is reserved only for Republicans that cheat.
Democraps are rewarded if they get caught.

Here in Oregon our main voting system is by mail and it works well in my opinion, however, that doesn't necessarily mean that the entire country can quickly create a mail in voting system for the upcoming election similar to what we have here in just a few months and expect it to be efficient and safe in my personal opinion. I wish it could be that easy but a rushed creation of a mail in voting system across the country could actually be more harmful than helpful if or when it doesn't work out as planned. That being said though after this election and going into the next election I do think that many states could create a good mail in system for the future with more time.

I also do think that if people go to vote in person across the country that the most responsible and kind thing to do is to wear your mask.

I'm pretty sure that will be required and it is no more difficult to do than showing them a photo I.D.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....

Showing a photo ID, while wearing a mask?:huh1:

WTF is wrong with all of you? Did all your brains go away when you lost your balls?

No problem. Extend the voting period for 5 days, that way everyone has a chance to vote, but no mail in other than the absentee ballots, which are fine.

And, of course, picture ID.

No it ain't.
If Republicans want to block mail in votes, they have to provide a safe environment meeting CDC guidelines

If you don’t want to wear a mask, you can vote next election

No it ain't.
If Republicans want to block mail in votes, they have to provide a safe environment meeting CDC guidelines

If you don’t want to wear a mask, you can vote next election
No they don't.
No one has any obligation whatsoever to accommodate your cowardice. If you got a problem with the way things are done, you can fuck off until next election.

Fuck all you entitled pussies who demand others do shit for you..... do for yourself, or just fucking die already. You're no loss to the world, you fucking parasites.

Forum List

Back