Who cares about Voter ID........People need to be wearing masks to vote

Since Republicans are insisting that voters not be able to vote by mail, it is reasonable to require anyone who shows up to vote to be wearing a mask.

It will be required in my state. Masks in all public places. The mask also has to say "BLM" on it.

Since Republicans are insisting that voters not be able to vote by mail, it is reasonable to require anyone who shows up to vote to be wearing a mask.
Lol

Why should someone who refuses a mask be allowed to infect other voters?

If you feel strongly about not wearing masks you can skip this election

Lol

Fuck you and your mask. If your that paranoid don't vote, or postpone the election till your snowflake ass feels comfortable. Then the great Trump stays our president. I see your negro turn a funeral into a political speech today. Such class.

If you voted since the epidemic hit (at least in Va) you would find out that the poll workers have it set up so that there is no contact between people and that they have a slick drivers license reader that verifies your identity. I assume that people who have other forms of personal I.D. are scanned the same way or they receive a special ballot.

Lol

Fuck you and your mask. If your that paranoid don't vote, or postpone the election till your snowflake ass feels comfortable. Then the great Trump stays our president. I see your negro turn a funeral into a political speech today. Such class.
If Republicans want to insist that voting by mail is a fraud, then they need to do what is necessary to make in person voting safe.
Anyone who refuses to wear a mask should be turned away

Doesn‘t matter if you support Biden or Trump, if you refuse to wear a mask........you should be turned away

Those who are unwilling to wear a mask to protect others should be willing to skip this election and vote next time

Lol

There is a simple solution to all this. First, you have somebody outside the polling places. They will hand you your ballot and you go back into your car, or perhaps home, or even go to work. Fill it out when you can during the day, and return back to the polls.

Once you get there, it will take you 60 seconds to vote. Show your ID, slide your ballot into the reader, and you're done.

I had to renew my drivers license. They had us stand in a line outside, They allowed ten people in the bureau at a time. Everybody was socially distanced. We can do the same with voting. If handing the ballots out is a concern, you can even make it like a drive-thru. Depending on the weather where you live, you can even have a ballot reader outside if no precipitation is expected for a while.

Fair enough...

But since you may have trouble recognizing them with a mask, a voter ID should be MANDATORY, and anyone without one should be turned away...
What good is voter ID if everyone is wearing a mask?

If questioned, you can't pull down your mask for two seconds?

So now you're trying to suppress the vote.
YOU RACIST!!!

Public Safety is not voter suppression
If Trump voters do not want to wear masks, they can stay home
Nah, i think we will vote in very large numbers instead. November is going to be sooo much fun. :laugh:

YOU RACIST!!!

Nah, i think we will vote in very large numbers instead. November is going to be sooo much fun. :laugh:
Good

Wear your mask

YOU RACIST!!!

Good

Wear your mask
Maybe if i feel like it. We will see.

YOU RACIST!!!

Or, if you're afraid of people with no masks, you stay home.

Not how it works
People have a right to expect a safe voting environment.

If you are going to block mail in voting you need to do everything possible to make voting safe

YOU RACIST!!!

Good

Wear your mask
Maybe if i feel like it. We will see.

The feds cannot make such a requirement, only the state can. Voters need to do whatever the state says they must.

YOU RACIST!!!

Or, if you're afraid of people with no masks, you stay home.

Not how it works
People have a right to expect a safe voting environment.

If you are going to block mail in voting you need to do everything possible to make voting safe

No evidence that a mask guarantees you anything. If we did it my way like described above, that's the safest way.

Forum List

Back