Who cost Hillary the election???

Eh, you just welcomed me in... didn't you?

Huh, you think me calling you a dirty foreign propagandist is a WELCOME? I begin to see why you haunt foreign forums: not popular in your own country. Getting even negative attention here is all you can hope for.

Enough attention from me: I'm putting you on Ignore. People, remember this is one of those foreign trolls. We aren't supposed to be helping them divide America: we can do that just fine on our own.

Hillary did. She was a shit candidate that simply finish a campaign. She did not have the stamina needed to campaign correctly.
Yeah, either that or the leader of the democratic party at the time issued a mandate forcing little girls in public schools to share their showers, locker rooms and bathrooms with deranged boys. That's a dinner table shocker. You think that accounted for nothing in the Rust Belt? It was the whole enchilada as to why Hillary lost. Her other blunders were just salsa on the enchilada.

The MOMENT (subversive Hillary-hating) Obama issued that mandate, unbelievably in the middle of an election year pivotal to dems very survival, Hillary knew her campaign was done. But she had to pretend like it wasn't until the final damage reports filtered in that November.

Remember, it wasn't just Hillary that was clobbered Fall 2016. It was all dems up and down ticket. So the flaw wasn't with Hillary, it was a rejection of the democrat platform in general, from middle dems themselves. Now gee, I wonder which element of the democrat platform the middle dems found so objectionable, so repulsive and foul as to defect en masse to red on the ticket?

Gee, I wonder what that could possible be? :popcorn:

Last edited:
Huh, you think me calling you a dirty foreign propagandist is a WELCOME?

Well... yes, nothing wrong with a friendly insult

I could call you a deplorable orange cultist in return if you'd like
Enough attention from me: I'm putting you on Ignore. People, remember this is one of those foreign trolls. We aren't supposed to be helping them divide America: we can do that just fine on our own.

You really seem to have some issues with foreign trolls comrade, Have you considered building a yuuuge wall to keep them out? Oh, and make Holland pay for it of course

:popcorn:

We're coming up on 2 years after the Presidential election, and the Democrats/Liberals are still crying over Hillary's epic loss. Hillary herself has blamed everyone & everything, except herself which is quite self defeating. Too bad she didn't have the fortitude to just stand up & admit her own responsibility. But I'm not interested in that.

What I want to know is just who did cost her the election & how??? Nevermind the current or ongoing narrative of Mueller's investigation. Who do YOU think is responsible & why or how???

If you are or were a Hillary supporter...…..were you or anyone you know influenced in any way to either vote against her? Or not vote at all???(which is a vote for someone, in and of itself mind you)

Hillary cost Hillary the election.

But Trump also won the election. He tapped into something deep seated in the electorate.

We're coming up on 2 years after the Presidential election, and the Democrats/Liberals are still crying over Hillary's epic loss. Hillary herself has blamed everyone & everything, except herself which is quite self defeating. Too bad she didn't have the fortitude to just stand up & admit her own responsibility. But I'm not interested in that.

What I want to know is just who did cost her the election & how??? Nevermind the current or ongoing narrative of Mueller's investigation. Who do YOU think is responsible & why or how???

If you are or were a Hillary supporter...…..were you or anyone you know influenced in any way to either vote against her? Or not vote at all???(which is a vote for someone, in and of itself mind you)

Hillary Clinton.
She didn't campaign in states she thought she had wrapped up.

I know of nobody who thought Trump was a better candidate; only those who didn't want Hillary as President.
Who do you hang out with?

Why do you care what cost Hillary the election?

Many things cost Hillary the election, some her fault, some not. enough people wanted a change & did not care if it was a better change. knee jerk reaction. but she still got the popular vote, many may have been thinking better safe than sorry.

Many things cost Hillary the election, some her fault, some not. enough people wanted a change & did not care if it was a better change. knee jerk reaction. but she still got the popular vote, many may have been thinking better safe than sorry.

There's nothing "safe" about the thought of having the psycho princess in the oval office

:banana2:

No, there was really just one thing. All the rest is icing on the cake.

Remember, as foul of a candidate as Trump was, he still beat Hillary with middle dems. So that one thing had to be so foul of a platform, to set middle dems against her. And no, it wasn't emails or Russians or any of that other piddly ass bullcrap that John Q. Voter takes in stride every election.

Also, dems down-ticket took a thumping too. Please don't forget that. So it really wasn't about Hillary. It's about what the dems were pushing on the public...and still are....seemingly completely ignorant of the arrow that took them down in 2016.

Everyone(MSM, USMB members, public, government officials, etc) keeps screaming how Russia influenced American voters, or Comey, Wikileaks, the list goes on.
I was trying to find out what & if anyone could come up with answers of their own, based on their own experience...…..not what everyone else is talking about. And if they had been influenced away from voting for Hillary based on whatever factors they allowed to influence them...……..or did they make up their own mind without outside interference.

In a nutshell to see just how all the hype is real or BS

No, there was really just one thing. All the rest is icing on the cake.

Remember, as foul of a candidate as Trump was, he still beat Hillary with middle dems. So that one thing had to be so foul of a platform, to set middle dems against her. And no, it wasn't emails or Russians or any of that other piddly ass bullcrap that John Q. Voter takes in stride every election.

Also, dems down-ticket took a thumping too. Please don't forget that. So it really wasn't about Hillary. It's about what the dems were pushing on the public...and still are....seemingly completely ignorant of the arrow that took them down in 2016.
Yup, Real America wasn't interested in secular politics, they were interested in issues that affected them directly.

I was trying to find out what & if anyone could come up with answers of their own, based on their own experience...…..not what everyone else is talking about. And if they had been influenced away from voting for Hillary based on whatever factors they allowed to influence them...……..or did they make up their own mind without outside interference.

OK, imagine you're a Rust Belt democrat (the ones that voted against democrats up and down ticket in 2016). It's 2016, mid-election year. You're sitting at the dinner table with your wife. The news is on the TV in the background just before the meal is served. The talking head on the news announces "President Obama (head of the democratic party) has just issued a mandate to public schools to allow (deranged) boys to use the girls' showers, restrooms and bathrooms at public schools under threat of punishment for failing to adhere to the mandate".

You look over at your two young daughters and your wife (who will be next in all public restrooms, showers, etc.) and say "oh HELL NO!". Your wife, ashen with shock is one of the 20% of women who statistically were sexually assaulted in her lifetime by a deranged male entering her private space. And if she isn't, she knows five other women who were.

It really doesn't have to get much more complicated than that, does it? There couldn't be a more visceral issue for moderate thinking families. None. I mean we can play this game of "who dunnit" charades until the cows come home, but we all know this was the poison arrow in 2016.

OK, imagine you're a Rust Belt democrat (the ones that voted against democrats up and down ticket in 2016). It's 2016, mid-election year. You're sitting at the dinner table with your wife. The news is on the TV in the background just before the meal is served. The talking head on the news announces "President Obama (head of the democratic party) has just issued a mandate to public schools to allow boys to use the girls' showers, restrooms and bathrooms at public schools under threat of punishment for failing to adhere to the mandate".

You look over at your two young daughters and your wife (who will be next in all public restrooms, showers, etc.) and say "oh HELL NO!". Your wife, ashen with shock is one of the 20% of women who statistically were sexually assaulted in her lifetime by a deranged man entering her private space. And if she isn't, she knows five other women who were.

It really doesn't have to get much more complicated than that, does it? There couldn't be a more visceral issue for moderate thinking families. None. I mean we can play this game of "who dunnit" charades until the cows come home, but we all know this was the poison arrow in 2016.

The poison arrow being the bathroom debacle? Meh. It may have been one step in the long ladder of issues contributing, but hardly the main reason to vote against your candidate. It would have definitely made me sit up & take notice, but not enough to change my vote......just make sure everyone goes potty before we leave.

It's a highly legitimate question! Everyone is asking it: I myself have read literally five books on that subject and expect to read more. It's an historically important issue.

I'm worried that almost no one but me has said, "the voters!" This idea that you can feed in various inputs like candidate visits to the factory tube that is elections and if you feed in enough of the right stuff, you get an automatic win ---- I'm pretty sure that's not how elections work! They work by voting. Voters aren't a big sausage grinder that you can feed meat into and get the grade of hamburger you want.

Comey swung the election 4-5 percentage points in the day’s before the election

Without Comey, Hillary would have had an easy victory

It's a highly legitimate question! Everyone is asking it: I myself have read literally five books on that subject and expect to read more. It's an historically important issue.

I'm worried that almost no one but me has said, "the voters!" This idea that you can feed in various inputs like candidate visits to the factory tube that is elections and if you feed in enough of the right stuff, you get an automatic win ---- I'm pretty sure that's not how elections work! They work by voting. Voters aren't a big sausage grinder that you can feed meat into and get the grade of hamburger you want.
the answer tends to show the "asker's" point of view. I would say Hillary

Forum List

Back