Who did not accept witness & burned house DOOR of Hazrat Fatima Zehra SA

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Who did not accept witness & burned house DOOR of Hazrat Fatima Zehra SA
Being muslim followers if any one have doubt than please research and study the history what happen to Hazrat FATIMA Zehra SA and after his father ( Prophet Mohd PBUH ) dead she live only 75 or 95 days lived only 18 years but look too elderly and those who do not love and believe in Hazrat Fatima Zehra SA did not even think to enter in HEAVEN.

Fadak was an extensive farmland with garden and had good income. It was acquired without war or rather presented to Prophet Mohammad (S.A) by a Jewish tribe to ensure their security and peace. WHO cruel ruler grabbed this property from Fatima (S.A) ( search history to know the detail )

Sorry and great regret what type of Muslim did not believe and accept Hazrat Fatima Zehra SA witness and denied her which is too painful. But this shameless people called themselves as Muslims but their act of performance worst than ANIMAL and make room in Hell to live forever.

To early forgotten Prophet MOHD (PBUH) teaching and even angle did not enter Hazrat Fatima Zehra SA house than who dare to slapped and burned house of Prophet MOHD (PBUH) daughter for seeking information search history than you will realized who did this greatest sin.

Prophet Mohd (PBUH ) quotes

The Prophet MOHD (PBUH) said, “Fatima is part of me, so whoever makes her angry makes me angry.”

The Prophet (s) said, “Fatima is part of me – whatever makes her angry makes me angry, and whatever pleases her pleases me.” From Hadis of Prophet Mohd PBUH any one who hurt or angry it means make Prophet Mohd (PBUH ) angry than how these people think to place in heaven which is too misleading and totally false.

Who are those Muslims rulers and their followers wearing munafiq did not listen and accepted the witness of Hazrat Fatima Zehra SA and then takes away the wirsa of Bibi Fatima Zehara S.A. which she inherited from Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) how dare they hurt door Bibi Fatima ..... age of 18 years (due to injury inflicted upon her through force of a falling door by a hypocrite)

Those who wounded, hurted and burnt door of Hazrat Fatima Zehra SA. the house ofFatimah, the daughter of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, in order to get the allegiance of Ali and his followers or burn her house down. This event, according to Shias, is said to be the cause of Fatimah's miscarriage and eventual death.

Umar Bin Khitab
Khalid Bin Waleed
Abdul Rehman Bin Aouf
Sabit Bin Qais
Mohd Bin Muslam
Zahid Bin Sabit
Salmah Bin Salama
Ziaad Bin Labeed
Salmah Bin Aslam
Aseed Bin Hazeer

All deserve countless LANAT forever and these are true followers of Yazadi’s and Wahabi
Ref : Kitab-Ahl-e-suunat Tareekh-e-Yaqoobi Vol : 2 Page : 126

This is Jannatul Baqii where the most beloved daughter of the Holy Prophet together with her children and grandchildren lie in wilderness without even a tomb stone over them.

I must add how shia-e-Ali spreading and settle in all over the world is due to dua of Hazrat Fatima Zehra SA and no power have courage to crush or destroy Shia-e-Ali even target killing, bomb blast continue by wahabi but they forgot the past history of all those cruel leaders in which place they are buried and no one remembered.The followe’s Shia love for Ahlel Bayt till alive and CURSE all enemies countless time.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Forum List

Back