‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But Very Upset

Is there any evidence of that whatsoever?
Of course there is. There's Trump's phone call with the president of Ukraine where Trump asked him to look into Biden and Biden's son in regard to Biden getting a Ukrainian prosecutor fired.
That would be Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor general who was investigating Burisma Holdings. He wanted to interview the owner and all of the past and present board members, including Hunter Biden. Joe Biden bragged that he threatened to withhold US aid to Ukraine unless Shokin was fired. That's highly suspicious and most likely illegal.

AG Barr is investigating the matter. President Zelensky assured Trump that Ukraine would cooperate and share information regarding that case with AG Barr and the US would reciprocate by sharing our information regarding that case with Ukraine in accordance with our Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty.

You just conceded that Biden is not immune from investigation. Now you are saying that it is somehow illegal for the Trump administration to investigate him. You can't have it both ways. You seem to be suffering from cognitive dissonance, a common symptom of TDS.
I'm saying it's illegal for trump, who is running in the same election as Biden, to solicit a foreign national to help him defeat Biden.
Here is a transcript of the call.

Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics

I challenge you to quote the part where Trump solicits Zelensky's help to defeat Biden in the election.

Of course you will refuse to quote that part because it simply does not exist in reality. It's just a delusion in your TDS-addled mind.
Its not a transcript.
Its a memo created by the Trump administration.

minutes missing from transcript.
Thank you for the commie propaganda, comrade.

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But was Very Upset with Call – Huh? (VIDEO)
Fiona Hill was aware of other efforts by Trump and Giuliani to force Ukraine to get dirt on a political rival, idiot. The phone call was not the only thing going on.

There was an ongoing campaign.

Try to catch up.
try not to pass off your speculation as fact.

More first hand knowledge:

But Kent will also be a key witness in Trump's firing of Yovanovitch over unfounded conspiracy theories that she badmouthed him and shielded Biden and other Democrats from investigation in Ukraine. In emails that were turned over by the State Department inspector general to Congress, Kent is the one warning senior leadership of efforts to take down Yovanovitch by accusing her of corruption and obstruction -- allegations that are spread in conservative media.

In one email to acting Assistant Secretary for Europe Philip Reeker and State Department counselor Ulrich Brechbuhl, Kent makes clear there is a "fake news driven smear" against Yovanovitch, including links to The Hill newspaper, Fox News's "Life, Liberty, and Levin," and a podcast by Trump supporter and conservative commentator Dan Bongino.

Kent dissects that effort, in particular a "fake list of alleged 'do not prosecute' names posted on the dubious site Medium... from an 'author' that apparently does not exist," he writes in an email dated March 28.

State Dept official who warned of 'smear' campaign testifies in impeachment probe
unfounded theories is what we are now mad at?

shit, what does that make RUSSIA and KAVANAUGH at this point but unfounded theories that were proven to really just be butthurt lies from the left.

sorry, the democrats have done cried WOLF far too long for anyone to take notice of your crap anymore.

Comey did not admit to leaking classified information.

Sorry, but your credibility could not survive your very 1st sentence, which happens to be a LIE. I found no reason to read any further since you CHOSE to begin your lengthy diatribe with a proven, exposed, debunked LIE!

'A Columbia University law professor and close friend of former FBI director James Comey has confirmed he leaked contents of one of Comey's memos to The New York Times. Comey testified before the Senate intelligence committee on Thursday that he hoped the story about his interactions with President Donald Trump would prompt the appointment of a special counsel.'

UNDER OATH Comey admitted, "I asked a friend to share the content of the memo with a reporter..."

Comey admits leaking memo to Columbia law professor

"Former Director Comey failed to live up to this responsibility," the report said. "By not safeguarding sensitive information obtained during the course of his FBI employment, and by using it to create public pressure for official action, Comey set a dangerous example for the over 35,000 current FBI employees — and the many thousands more former FBI employees — who similarly have access to or knowledge of non-public information."
- US IG Horowitz

IG: Comey violated policies, 'set a dangerous example' but DOJ declined to prosecute
The memo at issue there was just a memo about Trump asking him to end Flynn investigation. The "sensitive information" was just exposing Trump's obstruction of justice. The leak was a violation of FBI policy, but not a criminal offense.

Comey also violated policy two weeks before the 2016 vote, by publicly re-opening Hillary email investigation. This helped Trump become president as much as any other factor.

Of course there is. There's Trump's phone call with the president of Ukraine where Trump asked him to look into Biden and Biden's son in regard to Biden getting a Ukrainian prosecutor fired.
That would be Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor general who was investigating Burisma Holdings. He wanted to interview the owner and all of the past and present board members, including Hunter Biden. Joe Biden bragged that he threatened to withhold US aid to Ukraine unless Shokin was fired. That's highly suspicious and most likely illegal.

AG Barr is investigating the matter. President Zelensky assured Trump that Ukraine would cooperate and share information regarding that case with AG Barr and the US would reciprocate by sharing our information regarding that case with Ukraine in accordance with our Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty.

You just conceded that Biden is not immune from investigation. Now you are saying that it is somehow illegal for the Trump administration to investigate him. You can't have it both ways. You seem to be suffering from cognitive dissonance, a common symptom of TDS.
I'm saying it's illegal for trump, who is running in the same election as Biden, to solicit a foreign national to help him defeat Biden.

Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics

I challenge you to quote the part where Trump solicits Zelensky's help to defeat Biden in the election.

Of course you will refuse to quote that part because it simply does not exist in reality. It's just a delusion in your TDS-addled mind.
Its not a transcript.
Its a memo created by the Trump administration.

minutes missing from transcript.
Thank you for the commie propaganda, comrade.
Keep pushing the button when you have no defense of Trump
you-might-also-like-ar-communism-button-me-irl-39335136.png

Comey did not admit to leaking classified information.

Sorry, but your credibility could not survive your very 1st sentence, which happens to be a LIE. I found no reason to read any further since you CHOSE to begin your lengthy diatribe with a proven, exposed, debunked LIE!

'A Columbia University law professor and close friend of former FBI director James Comey has confirmed he leaked contents of one of Comey's memos to The New York Times. Comey testified before the Senate intelligence committee on Thursday that he hoped the story about his interactions with President Donald Trump would prompt the appointment of a special counsel.'

UNDER OATH Comey admitted, "I asked a friend to share the content of the memo with a reporter..."

Comey admits leaking memo to Columbia law professor

"Former Director Comey failed to live up to this responsibility," the report said. "By not safeguarding sensitive information obtained during the course of his FBI employment, and by using it to create public pressure for official action, Comey set a dangerous example for the over 35,000 current FBI employees — and the many thousands more former FBI employees — who similarly have access to or knowledge of non-public information."
- US IG Horowitz

IG: Comey violated policies, 'set a dangerous example' but DOJ declined to prosecute
The memo at issue there was just a memo about Trump asking him to end Flynn investigation. The "sensitive information" was just exposing Trump's obstruction of justice. The leak was a violation of FBI policy, but not a criminal offense.

Comey also violated policy two weeks before the 2016 vote, by publicly re-opening Hillary email investigation. This helped Trump become president as much as any other factor.
:auiqs.jpg:

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But was Very Upset with Call – Huh? (VIDEO)
Fiona Hill was aware of other efforts by Trump and Giuliani to force Ukraine to get dirt on a political rival, idiot. The phone call was not the only thing going on.

Try to catch up.
We have a mutual legal assistance treaty with Ukraine. There simply is no need for the US to "force" them to share info on the Bidens.

What did take coercion was Biden getting Ukraine to fire Prosecutor General Shokin after the failed assassination attempt.

And BTW, that assassination attempt against the Prosecutor General that Biden wanted to get rid of is still an open case actively under investigation. And there's no doubt that since Biden obviously had a motive, he's on list of suspects.
Not only did Biden get the Ukraine Prosecutor fired, he and The Obama Administration probably put an Assassination Contract out on The Prosecutor just like they did to Qaddafi.

I'll bet you believe in the Easter Bunny as well.
OK Sherlock Holmes, who do you think was behind the failed assassination attempt on Shokin just before Biden got him removed by other means?

Also, if we know that Biden wanted Shokin removed from office, and then someone tried to remove Shokin via a failed sniper attack, should that automatically rule out Biden of any suspicion? Why or why not?

Do you believe that when there is an attempted murder of a prosecutor, the people who wanted that prosecutor to be removed should not be considered suspects? Why or why not?

THINK!
Obama and Clinton Assassinated Qadaffi, secretly used Benghazi as a weapons depot for terrorists, and started successful COUPS in Egypt, Libya, and two failed ones in Turkey and Syria.

What they were trying to do was surround Israel with MORE hostile Regimes. Obama went so far as to even Interfere in Israel's elections, and on his way out of office, he pushed for Anti-Israel Resolutions, while giving Israel's chief enemy $150 Billion dollars to buy Weapons and US Uranium from Russia.

Murdering a prosecutor that was about to expose Clinton, Biden, and Obama money laundering, graft and extortion in Ukraine is chump change for such a Criminal Obama Regime

Hill's testimony wasn't about the phone call...it was about the months of activities leading UP to that damning phone call
Who cares? Her feelings have nothing to do with the actual phone call which we have a transcript of. And why is her fake testimony double secret secret?

Why are you afraid of transparency?

Better question is, why are you afraid of Democracy?

Kimberley Strassel: How Trump-haters are breaking America (Hint: It begins with THIS)

Federal statute makes it a crime to reveal grand jury material, even to Congress. The Justice Department offered to work with Democrats to get them as much material as possible within the confines of the law. Nadler instead abruptly shut down negotiations and moved to one of the quickest contempt votes in the history of the committee. Democrats wanted the contempt vote, to send a political message to its base that it was hammering the Trump administration. This was about the show, and it was yet another unfortunate abuse of power — done in the name of undermining Trump.

For all the Resistance’s initial anger over Trump, it came out of the election lacking any real authority to do much about the new president. Trump had brought along both a Republican Senate and House. The GOP controlled both the executive and the legislative branches.

The Constitution gives Congress the power of oversight. A law cannot override the Constitution. If it does then Congress can pass a law banning guns regardless of the 2nd Amendment.
i just posted the information. feel free to post your rebuttal piece.

Sure, I have no problem with Ukraine investigating it. I also have no problem with Trump being impeached for violating U.S. law which prohibits a candidate for office soliciting help for their campaign from a foreign national.

LOLOL

I like how you answer your own challenge .... and your answer is wrong. Of course I can quote it...

Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

Zelensky: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, it is very important and we are open for any future cooperation. We are ready to open a new page on cooperation in relations between the United States and Ukraine. For that purpose, I just recalled our ambassador from United States and he will be replaced by a very competent and very experienced ambassador who will work hard on making sure that our two nations are getting closer. I would also like and hope to see him having your trust and your confidence and have personal relations with you so we can cooperate even more so. I will personally tell you that one of my assistants spoke with Mr. Giuliani just recently and we are hoping very much that Mr. Giuliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and we will meet once he comes to Ukraine. I just wanted to assure you once again that you have nobody but friends around us. I will make sure that I surround myself with the best and most experienced people. I also wanted to tell you that we are friends. We are great friends and you Mr. President have friends in our country so we can continue our strategic partnership. I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations will be done openly and candidly. That I can assure you.

Trump: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that’s really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Try to catch up.

Fuck you.

This is about a phone call.

If it was something else, get your butt-buddy Adam Schitt to say as much.

And get your mother, Pelosi, to take a vote on it.
There's more evidence other than just that one phone call. Schiff is not restricted to that one call just because you want him to be.

LOLOL

I like how you answer your own challenge .... and your answer is wrong. Of course I can quote it...

Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

Zelensky: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, it is very important and we are open for any future cooperation. We are ready to open a new page on cooperation in relations between the United States and Ukraine. For that purpose, I just recalled our ambassador from United States and he will be replaced by a very competent and very experienced ambassador who will work hard on making sure that our two nations are getting closer. I would also like and hope to see him having your trust and your confidence and have personal relations with you so we can cooperate even more so. I will personally tell you that one of my assistants spoke with Mr. Giuliani just recently and we are hoping very much that Mr. Giuliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and we will meet once he comes to Ukraine. I just wanted to assure you once again that you have nobody but friends around us. I will make sure that I surround myself with the best and most experienced people. I also wanted to tell you that we are friends. We are great friends and you Mr. President have friends in our country so we can continue our strategic partnership. I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations will be done openly and candidly. That I can assure you.

Trump: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that’s really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.
:rolleyes:

Your concession is accepted.

LOLOL

:rolleyes:

Your concession is accepted.
LOLOL

As are your delusions and denials.

LOLOL

and that’s the part of the call that the Trump team thought made them look better.
Ya have to wonder what the REST of the call said

Forum List

Back