‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But Very Upset

I also have no problem with Trump being impeached for violating U.S. law which prohibits a candidate for office soliciting help for their campaign from a foreign national.

So when Mike Huckabee went to ISRAEL to FUNDRAISE for his Prez bid, you were loudly calling for a prosecution....

right, MOSSAD????

They all have very impressive titles.

But in reality.....that phone call was horrifying to a snowflake.

I mean...imagine a President......of the United States.......talking to another world leader.....about corruption in government.

Imagine a President of the United States wanting another country to investigate a political opponent. That is corruption in government.
:cuckoo:

Bullshit. There is no law that says running for office grants you immunity.

Otherwise every criminal would simply run for office to avoid prosecution, jackass.
LOL

And actually, no one is saying Biden should be immune because he's running for president.
So then you are fine with the Ukraine and the USA continuing their respective investigations, regardless if Biden is running for president, and sharing information in accordance with our Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty with Ukraine?

If not, what does give Biden immunity from being investigated?
Sure, I have no problem with Ukraine investigating it. I also have no problem with Trump being impeached for violating U.S. law which prohibits a candidate for office soliciting help for their campaign from a foreign national.
Is there any evidence of that whatsoever?

I also have no problem with Trump being impeached for violating U.S. law which prohibits a candidate for office soliciting help for their campaign from a foreign national.

So when Mike Huckabee went to ISRAEL to FUNDRAISE for his Prez bid, you were loudly calling for a prosecution....

right, MOSSAD????
As Mossad, I'm not allowed to discuss that matter.

what does give Biden immunity from being investigated?

This.....

What the Zionist Lobby really believes about Joe.... from the Atlanta Jewish Times.... what would happen if the MOSSAD whacked the former Cocksucker in Chief? What would VP "Low IQ" Biden do?

Newspaper Editor: Israel Should Consider Assassinating Obama [UPDATE]

"Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies."

In other words, "Low IQ" Biden would not identify the Mossad as the culprit, but rather would blame IRAN and start a US war with IRAN to SERVE ISRAEL and SELL OUT OUR TROOPS ONCE AGAIN....

Thank you NO, Joe, because we've had LBJ and W, and we don't need a third ZIONIST TRAITOR as Prez....

Imagine a President of the United States wanting another country to investigate a political opponent. That is corruption in government.

Otherwise every criminal would simply run for office to avoid prosecution, jackass.
LOL

And actually, no one is saying Biden should be immune because he's running for president.
So then you are fine with the Ukraine and the USA continuing their respective investigations, regardless if Biden is running for president, and sharing information in accordance with our Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty with Ukraine?

Sure, I have no problem with Ukraine investigating it. I also have no problem with Trump being impeached for violating U.S. law which prohibits a candidate for office soliciting help for their campaign from a foreign national.
Of course there is. There's Trump's phone call with the president of Ukraine where Trump asked him to look into Biden and Biden's son in regard to Biden getting a Ukrainian prosecutor fired.

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But was Very Upset with Call – Huh? (VIDEO)

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment 'Witness' Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call - But was Very Upset with Call - Huh? (VIDEO)

Former White House adviser Fiona Hill testified before Democrat investigators Monday as part of their closed door impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump.

The liberal media pushed the line all day that she was a very important Russia adviser — they really propped her up.
This can only mean that they know she is an anti-Trump hack.

Intel expert Tony Shaffer has no idea who she is which says a lot about the Democratic party witness.

LOL – I know most of @realDonaldTrump "top advisors" and I've never even heard of Ms Hill… apparently she is a top advisor in @cnn's alternate universe… USE-FULL-LINK-2NLM74iLFV

— Tony Shaffer (@T_S_P_O_O_K_Y) October 14, 2019

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Just more bullshit from the left that they keep stepping in!

I mean...imagine a President......of the United States.......talking to another world leader.....about corruption in government.

LOL

And actually, no one is saying Biden should be immune because he's running for president. Clearly, this is gbe message being put out there by rightard media because I've seen plenty of rightards making this same stupid argument.

No one is specifically saying that of course, but that is the impression being pushed by the Democrats and media.

LOL

Of course there is. There's Trump's phone call with the president of Ukraine where Trump asked him to look into Biden and Biden's son in regard to Biden getting a Ukrainian prosecutor fired.
That would be Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor general who was investigating Burisma Holdings. He wanted to interview the owner and all of the past and present board members, including Hunter Biden. Joe Biden bragged that he threatened to withhold US aid to Ukraine unless Shokin was fired. That's highly suspicious and most likely illegal.

AG Barr is investigating the matter. President Zelensky assured Trump that Ukraine would cooperate and share information regarding that case with AG Barr and the US would reciprocate by sharing our information regarding that case with Ukraine in accordance with our Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty.

You just conceded that Biden is not immune from investigation. Now you are saying that it is somehow illegal for the Trump administration to investigate him. You can't have it both ways. You seem to be suffering from cognitive dissonance, a common symptom of TDS.

Last edited:
REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But was Very Upset with Call – Huh? (VIDEO)

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment 'Witness' Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call - But was Very Upset with Call - Huh? (VIDEO)

Former White House adviser Fiona Hill testified before Democrat investigators Monday as part of their closed door impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump.

The liberal media pushed the line all day that she was a very important Russia adviser — they really propped her up.

Intel expert Tony Shaffer has no idea who she is which says a lot about the Democratic party witness.

LOL – I know most of @realDonaldTrump "top advisors" and I've never even heard of Ms Hill… apparently she is a top advisor in @cnn's alternate universe… USE-FULL-LINK-2NLM74iLFV

LOL

And actually, no one is saying Biden should be immune because he's running for president. Clearly, this is gbe message being put out there by rightard media because I've seen plenty of rightards making this same stupid argument.

No one is specifically saying that of course, but that is the impression being pushed by the Democrats and media.
WTF?? How can that be an impression pushed by Democrats and media if no one is saying it?

The answer is -- in's not an impression put out by Democrats or the media. It's how rightards, guided by rightard media, perceives it.

LOL

That would be Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor general who was investigating Burisma Holdings. He wanted to interview the owner and all of the past and present board members, including Hunter Biden. Joe Biden bragged that he threatened to withhold US aid to Ukraine unless Shokin was fired. That's highly suspicious and most likely illegal.

AG Barr is investigating the matter. President Zelensky assured Trump that Ukraine would cooperate and share information regarding that case with AG Barr and the US would reciprocate by sharing our information regarding that case with Ukraine in accordance with our Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty.

You just conceded that Biden is not immune from investigation. Now you are saying that it is somehow illegal for the Trump administration to investigate him. You can't have it both ways. You seem to be suffering from cognitive dissonance, a common symptom of TDS.
I'm saying it's illegal for trump, who is running in the same election as Biden, to solicit a foreign national to help him defeat Biden. That should be painfully obvious to you and for obvious reasons.

As far ad Shokin investigating Burisma, only Shokin claims he was and he only says that now. The news reports he wasn't investigating Burisma when he got kicked to the curb for being soft on corruption ...

WSJ News Exclusive | Trump Repeatedly Pressed Ukraine President to Investigate Biden’s Son

Mr. Giuliani has suggested Mr. Biden’s motivation was to protect his son, a lawyer who has been involved in several investment and consulting firms, although Mr. Shokin had already completed his investigation of Burisma Group before he left office.

LOL

WTF?? How can that be an impression pushed by Democrats and media if no one is saying it?

The answer is -- in's not an impression put out by Democrats or the media. It's how rightards, guided by rightard media, perceives it.

Not up on the Stanislavsky methods employed in media blubbering, eh? A pity.

LOL

Not up on the Stanislavsky methods employed in media blubbering, eh? A pity.
Perhaps not but I am very aware of cultist rightards drinking from the same tainted pool of rightard media to get their misinformation; leading them astray from reality and directly into their herd mentality. Like this nonsense which even you admit was not said by anyone -- yet it's the message rightard media has fed to its faithful followers.

I'm saying it's illegal for trump, who is running in the same election as Biden, to solicit a foreign national to help him defeat Biden.
Here is a transcript of the call.

Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics

I challenge you to quote the part where Trump solicits Zelensky's help to defeat Biden in the election.

Of course you will refuse to quote that part because it simply does not exist in reality. It's just a delusion in your TDS-addled mind.

Last edited:
Fiona Hill was aware of other efforts by Trump and Giuliani to force Ukraine to get dirt on a political rival, idiot. The phone call was not the only thing going on.

There was an ongoing campaign.

Try to catch up.
We have a mutual legal assistance treaty with Ukraine. There simply is no need for the US to "force" them to share info on the Bidens.

What did take coercion was Biden getting Ukraine to fire Prosecutor General Shokin after the failed assassination attempt.

And BTW, that assassination attempt against the Prosecutor General that Biden wanted to get rid of is still an open case actively under investigation. And there's no doubt that since Biden obviously had a motive, he's on the list of suspects.

You need to catch up. Your brain left you a long time ago. I'll bet Bidewn was in on the Kennedy assassination as well.

Fiona Hill was aware of other efforts by Trump and Giuliani to force Ukraine to get dirt on a political rival, idiot. The phone call was not the only thing going on.

There was an ongoing campaign.

Try to catch up.
We have a mutual legal assistance treaty with Ukraine. There simply is no need for the US to "force" them to share info on the Bidens.

What did take coercion was Biden getting Ukraine to fire Prosecutor General Shokin after the failed assassination attempt.

And BTW, that assassination attempt against the Prosecutor General that Biden wanted to get rid of is still an open case actively under investigation. And there's no doubt that since Biden obviously had a motive, he's on list of suspects.
Not only did Biden get the Ukraine Prosecutor fired, he and The Obama Administration probably put an Assassination Contract out on The Prosecutor just like they did to Qaddafi.

I'll bet you believe in the Easter Bunny as well.

As you can now see, your propagandists have deliberately misled you. Hill's testimony had nothing to do with the phone call, dipshit.

All caught up now?

Somehow, I just know you will continue to chug their piss even though you know they are lying to you.

You DESERVE to be lied to.

This is about more than just a phone call. This is about a campaign that was going on months or even years before the call. It was a ongoing effort by Giuliani to run a rogue foreign policy. You are the one being lied to and passing them on.

The Investigation in to Political Corruption of Joe, Hunter Biden and Soros had been going on since late 2013 and only after Joe Biden used Extortion on The UKRAINE did the Investigation in to Soros, Biden and Burisma get dropped.

An Election occurred and The Ukraine President was elected on an Anti-Corruption Platform, and most of the people The Ukraine Prosecutor was investigating previously FLED TO RUSSIA.

The Investigation was re-opened 6 months agon.

So how in THE HELL did RUDY know clear back in 2013 that President Trump was going to run for President and he'd be working for him?

How did Rudy know Trump was going to call The Ukraine 6 years later?

Care to explain that LOON TARD?

You Tards make no sense. Like Lemmings going over a cliff, you have NO Mental Awareness of your surroundings or The Facts even.

That is untrue. The investigation into Burisma was over by the time Hunter Biden joined the board. There is no investigation of Joe Biden or his son and a former prosecutor confirmed Hunter broke no laws in Ukraine. There was no extortion. Trump has threatened to witho0ld funds as well. Is trump committing extortion? The Obama Administration had a duty to demand corruption be ended in Ukraine before American taxpayer dollars were sent. Shokin was corrupt.

The investigation was not re-opened. If it had then Trump would not have requested Ukraine open a investigation.

You Trumptards are the looney tunes. trump is going to lose in 2020 and you people are the ones determined to go down with the ship.

things are really complex for some folks to grasp such as Fiona.

Your sources are what Trump tells you even though Trump is a proven liar. Trump is a idiot and easily the stupidest President we have ever had.
I truly feel sorry for you limited life exposures.

You are the sorry one. Obama's approvals are in the 60s while George W Bush's are in the 50s. Trump is in the 40s.

If it wasn't a complete fraud based on total lies, the Dems wouldn't be involved with it....

Truth = what Democrats hate the most
JFK must be looking down from Heaven in disgust at The DemNazi Party.

Ronald Reagan must be looking down from Heaven in disgust at what the Republican Party has become. A party built on hate.
he's high-fiving trump at this moment.

Ronald Reagan was a class act. He would have left the Republican Party. He was for tearing down walls not building them.

Wanting an update on a Re-opened Investigation is not even unethical.

The Biden-Soros Investigation was re-opened a full 6 months ago, after Biden's Corrupt Friends all Fled To Russia.

Biden thought he buried the bodies when he got that Investigation in to he and his son's corruption shut down through Extortion.

But Biden is an Idiot, Big Mouth and Gaffe Machine and exposed himself in Technicolor Glory. No one to blame but Buh, Buh, Buh Bye Biden.

It was not opened you liar. Trump would not have asked for one if there was one. He was not asking for a update.

There was no investigation of Biden or his son. there was also no extortion.

Trump is the idiot. He thinks he is above the law and he is the one exposing himself as a criminal.

this is the leftist view of transparency

giphy.gif

A Trump supporter talking about transparency is funny. You people are the most dishonest people in this country.

Forum List

Back