‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But Very Upset

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But was Very Upset with Call – Huh? (VIDEO)

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment 'Witness' Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call - But was Very Upset with Call - Huh? (VIDEO)

Former White House adviser Fiona Hill testified before Democrat investigators Monday as part of their closed door impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump.

The liberal media pushed the line all day that she was a very important Russia adviser — they really propped her up.
This can only mean that they know she is an anti-Trump hack.

Intel expert Tony Shaffer has no idea who she is which says a lot about the Democratic party witness.

LOL – I know most of @realDonaldTrump "top advisors" and I've never even heard of Ms Hill… apparently she is a top advisor in @cnn's alternate universe… USE-FULL-LINK-2NLM74iLFV

— Tony Shaffer (@T_S_P_O_O_K_Y) October 14, 2019

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Just more bullshit from the left that they keep stepping in!
They all have very impressive titles.

But in reality.....that phone call was horrifying to a snowflake.

I mean...imagine a President......of the United States.......talking to another world leader.....about corruption in government.

Imagine a President of the United States wanting another country to investigate a political opponent. That is corruption in government.
there's no law. I just heard that. wow.

I believe Gore termed it "No Controlling Legal Authority" when he needed to.
It's Presidential execution of an existing treaty....and Dems / snowflakes don't like it because the corruption / crimes assistance in investigating was legally asked for is THEIRS.

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But was Very Upset with Call – Huh? (VIDEO)

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment 'Witness' Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call - But was Very Upset with Call - Huh? (VIDEO)

Former White House adviser Fiona Hill testified before Democrat investigators Monday as part of their closed door impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump.

The liberal media pushed the line all day that she was a very important Russia adviser — they really propped her up.

Intel expert Tony Shaffer has no idea who she is which says a lot about the Democratic party witness.

LOL – I know most of @realDonaldTrump "top advisors" and I've never even heard of Ms Hill… apparently she is a top advisor in @cnn's alternate universe… USE-FULL-LINK-2NLM74iLFV

I mean...imagine a President......of the United States.......talking to another world leader.....about corruption in government.

Imagine a President of the United States wanting another country to investigate a political opponent. That is corruption in government.

Kimberly Strassel was my source.

Kimberly Strassel was my source.

That's nice -

"No Controlling Legal Authority". That was Al Gore's excuse for flaunting campaign finance laws when he was illegally trolling for contributions on government property. Al Gore's smug defense was on-the-money because he knows that anyone under the protection of Janet Reno's Department of Justice can abuse the law, bend the law, violate the law-free from any serious scrutiny.

It's a pattern.

But sharing even 2nd, 3rd or 4th accounts of a classified and privileged conversation is a FELONY. That is what I was getting at. The FBI and DOJ should be prosecuting these people and not letting them walk around free.

Oh, I completely agree with you, but you seem to think that means anything today.

Former FBI Director Comey admitted to leaking classified information to the media to his professor buddy in order to defraud / con Congress into agreeing to call for a Special Counsel to investigate the President.
- Nada.

Former FBI Agent Peter Strzok and Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe was recommended for Indictment by the United States Inspector General for leaking classified information during their part of the exposed Conspiracy / Coup attempt, and yet the United States Attorney General declared he / the Department of Justice has decided not to enforce U.S. law and / or to hold them legally accountable...for now.

Democratic Party House of Representatives member Adam Schiff engaged in what can only honestly be called 'Sedition' - the active intent to incite opposition and overthrow of a leader / ruler...or President - by falsely claiming for approximately 2 years that he had direct evidence of crimes perpetrated by the President in an attempt to undermine and bring about the unwarranted Impeachment - removal from office - of the President o the United States.

Schiff more recently authored and recited a completely fictitious account of the President's phone call with the Ukraine Prime Minister, attempting to deceive the American people into believing this was the actual conversation that took place, again, in what can only be honestly described as 'Sedition' - an attempt to undermine and bring about the unwarranted Impeachment.

And of course, Schiff admitted himself that he leaked classified.

The fgact that the Democrats are leaking out cherry-picked pieces of classified information from their 'behind-closed-door' 'coup attempt' going on now is another example of how the Democrats are OPENLY engaging in Sedition by attempting to create a false sense of reality / narrative to bring about the removeal of a US President from office.

'Democracy Dies In Darkness'. Democrats are keeping the American people in Darkness

Comey did not admit to leaking classified information. Fox and Friends made the same charge and had to admit they were wrong. You have no trouble with a President interfering in a criminal investigation. The Special Counsel came about because Trump admitted he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.

The DOJ knows you need proof to prosecute a individual. The IG clearly did not provide sufficient evidence. There was no Conspiracy/Coup except in your pointed head. Strzok knew about the investigation before the election but did not leak it and the IG found no evidence that any politics played any role in the decisions that were made.

There is no sedition. Schiff did not commit any crimes. Impeachment is a lawful way of holding Presidents accountable. Believing that a President has committed crimes that warrant impeachment is not sedition.

It does turn out that Trump pressured the Ukrainian President to open a investigation by withholding aid several weeks before the phone call and then asking for a investigation of a political rival. The impeachment inquiry is justified and a majority of voters believe it is.

You toss around words like treason and sedition yet you have no meaning of the words. You use it to intimidate people who disagree with you. It doesn't work. You are the bot who has cried wolf so often that no one in their right mind would believe you if it were true.

No classified information was leaked. Giuliani was running a rogue foreign policy to get Ukraine to open a investigation of Hunter Biden even though there is no proof of any crimes.

The fact finding should be behind closed doors. There is no grandstanding before the cameras on either side. Also potential witnesses do not know what other witnesses are saying. Grand jury proceedings are held behind closed doors. The only darkness is in your head.

Comey did not admit to leaking classified information.

Sorry, but your credibility could not survive your very 1st sentence, which happens to be a LIE. I found no reason to read any further since you CHOSE to begin your lengthy diatribe with a proven, exposed, debunked LIE!

'A Columbia University law professor and close friend of former FBI director James Comey has confirmed he leaked contents of one of Comey's memos to The New York Times. Comey testified before the Senate intelligence committee on Thursday that he hoped the story about his interactions with President Donald Trump would prompt the appointment of a special counsel.'

UNDER OATH Comey admitted, "I asked a friend to share the content of the memo with a reporter..."

Comey admits leaking memo to Columbia law professor

"Former Director Comey failed to live up to this responsibility," the report said. "By not safeguarding sensitive information obtained during the course of his FBI employment, and by using it to create public pressure for official action, Comey set a dangerous example for the over 35,000 current FBI employees — and the many thousands more former FBI employees — who similarly have access to or knowledge of non-public information."
- US IG Horowitz

IG: Comey violated policies, 'set a dangerous example' but DOJ declined to prosecute

“She Is Definitely the Hero”: Defiance at State After Yovanovitch Blasts Trump

For demoralized staffers, the former ambassador’s testimony felt like a turning point. It also raises existential questions for a diplomatic corps that serves at the president’s pleasure—including whether Mike Pompeo can salvage his credibility on the world stage after being exposed as another Trump stooge.

<snip>

Already, Yovanovitch appears to have inspired others to step forward. Fiona Hill, the former White House adviser on Russia, appeared behind closed doors on Monday for nearly 10 hours, just days after the former ambassador to Ukraine. “That is the thing that feels like an inflection point, that somebody has got the guts to say what they know,” this person added. “And I don’t think that it is lost on a lot of people that it is women who have the guts.” Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union, is also expected to appear before Congress on Thursday, despite earlier White House efforts to keep the Trump appointee quiet. And Michael McKinley, a widely respected veteran diplomat who served as a top aide to Pompeo before resigning last week, is going to appear for a transcribed interview before Congress, suggesting he was not subpoenaed.

“There is a willingness, even by career people, now to be much more assertive,” agreed Brett Bruen, a former foreign service officer. “The key error that Pompeo and Trump make is that they demand this loyalty to themselves, to their ideology, and not to the constitution… This is not about swagger, it is not about saving our foreign policy interests. It is about saving your asses.”

:cuckoo:

Bullshit. There is no law that says running for office grants you immunity.

Otherwise every criminal would simply run for office to avoid prosecution, jackass.

Dear dear libbie children. There is more to impeachment then the desire to do so because you don’t like Trump. 60+ million like him just fine and that overrides the addled sentiments of a few hundred congress people

For demoralized staffers, the former ambassador’s testimony felt like a turning point. It also raises existential questions for a diplomatic corps that serves at the president’s pleasure—including whether Mike Pompeo can salvage his credibility on the world stage after being exposed as another Trump stooge.

<snip>

Already, Yovanovitch appears to have inspired others to step forward. Fiona Hill, the former White House adviser on Russia, appeared behind closed doors on Monday for nearly 10 hours, just days after the former ambassador to Ukraine. “That is the thing that feels like an inflection point, that somebody has got the guts to say what they know,” this person added. “And I don’t think that it is lost on a lot of people that it is women who have the guts.” Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union, is also expected to appear before Congress on Thursday, despite earlier White House efforts to keep the Trump appointee quiet. And Michael McKinley, a widely respected veteran diplomat who served as a top aide to Pompeo before resigning last week, is going to appear for a transcribed interview before Congress, suggesting he was not subpoenaed.

“There is a willingness, even by career people, now to be much more assertive,” agreed Brett Bruen, a former foreign service officer. “The key error that Pompeo and Trump make is that they demand this loyalty to themselves, to their ideology, and not to the constitution… This is not about swagger, it is not about saving our foreign policy interests. It is about saving your asses.”

State works at the pleasure of the President, to support the admin's goals, not their own private opinions.

It should have been swept clear of Obama's leavings the week following Trump's inauguration. Even now would be a good idea.

<snip>

State works at the pleasure of the President, to support the admin's goals, not their own private opinions.

It should have been swept clear of Obama's leavings the week following Trump's inauguration. Even now would be a good idea.
At the pleasure of the President, until the President begins breaking the law. Then it is their duty to report it. Which they did.

Good for them.

<snip>

At the pleasure of the President, until the President begins breaking the law. Then it is their duty to report it. Which they did.

Good for them.

Still waiting for the "law he broke" to be named.

<snip>

Good for them.

Patience. There will be a list when he is impeached/censured.

<snip>

Good for them.

Patience. There will be a list when he is impeached.

So. No law has been broken.

We charge first and investigate second, if you object to that then you are guilty and if you don’t prove yourself innocent then you are guilty
Lib 101

Otherwise every criminal would simply run for office to avoid prosecution, jackass.
LOL

And actually, no one is saying Biden should be immune because he's running for president. Clearly, this is gbe message being put out there by rightard media because I've seen plenty of rightards making this same stupid argument.

Fiona Hill was aware of other efforts by Trump and Giuliani to force Ukraine to get dirt on a political rival, idiot. The phone call was not the only thing going on.

There was an ongoing campaign.

Try to catch up.

False
No, not false. The phone call transcript reveals that Giuliani was already trying to contact Zelensky before Trump and Zelensky spoke on the phone.

Look dumbfuck
They were going after corruption
Just say -
Thank you President Trump
And move the fuck on.
What corruption did Trump mention in that phone call....?
<crickets>

LOL

And actually, no one is saying Biden should be immune because he's running for president.
So then you are fine with the Ukraine and the USA continuing their respective investigations, regardless if Biden is running for president, and sharing information in accordance with our Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty with Ukraine?

If not, what does give the Bidens immunity from being investigated?

Last edited:

LOL

And actually, no one is saying Biden should be immune because he's running for president.
So then you are fine with the Ukraine and the USA continuing their respective investigations, regardless if Biden is running for president, and sharing information in accordance with our Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty with Ukraine?

If not, what does give Biden immunity from being investigated?
Sure, I have no problem with Ukraine investigating it. I also have no problem with Trump being impeached for violating U.S. law which prohibits a candidate for office soliciting help for their campaign from a foreign national.

Forum List

Back