‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But Very Upset

But sharing even 2nd, 3rd or 4th accounts of a classified and privileged conversation is a FELONY. That is what I was getting at. The FBI and DOJ should be prosecuting these people and not letting them walk around free.

Oh, I completely agree with you, but you seem to think that means anything today.

Former FBI Director Comey admitted to leaking classified information to the media to his professor buddy in order to defraud / con Congress into agreeing to call for a Special Counsel to investigate the President.
- Nada.

Former FBI Agent Peter Strzok and Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe was recommended for Indictment by the United States Inspector General for leaking classified information during their part of the exposed Conspiracy / Coup attempt, and yet the United States Attorney General declared he / the Department of Justice has decided not to enforce U.S. law and / or to hold them legally accountable...for now.

Democratic Party House of Representatives member Adam Schiff engaged in what can only honestly be called 'Sedition' - the active intent to incite opposition and overthrow of a leader / ruler...or President - by falsely claiming for approximately 2 years that he had direct evidence of crimes perpetrated by the President in an attempt to undermine and bring about the unwarranted Impeachment - removal from office - of the President o the United States.

Schiff more recently authored and recited a completely fictitious account of the President's phone call with the Ukraine Prime Minister, attempting to deceive the American people into believing this was the actual conversation that took place, again, in what can only be honestly described as 'Sedition' - an attempt to undermine and bring about the unwarranted Impeachment.

And of course, Schiff admitted himself that he leaked classified.

The fgact that the Democrats are leaking out cherry-picked pieces of classified information from their 'behind-closed-door' 'coup attempt' going on now is another example of how the Democrats are OPENLY engaging in Sedition by attempting to create a false sense of reality / narrative to bring about the removeal of a US President from office.

'Democracy Dies In Darkness'. Democrats are keeping the American people in Darkness

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But was Very Upset with Call – Huh? (VIDEO)

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment 'Witness' Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call - But was Very Upset with Call - Huh? (VIDEO)

Former White House adviser Fiona Hill testified before Democrat investigators Monday as part of their closed door impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump.

The liberal media pushed the line all day that she was a very important Russia adviser — they really propped her up.
This can only mean that they know she is an anti-Trump hack.

Intel expert Tony Shaffer has no idea who she is which says a lot about the Democratic party witness.

LOL – I know most of @realDonaldTrump "top advisors" and I've never even heard of Ms Hill… apparently she is a top advisor in @cnn's alternate universe… USE-FULL-LINK-2NLM74iLFV

— Tony Shaffer (@T_S_P_O_O_K_Y) October 14, 2019

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Just more bullshit from the left that they keep stepping in!
They all have very impressive titles.

But in reality.....that phone call was horrifying to a snowflake.

I mean...imagine a President......of the United States.......talking to another world leader.....about corruption in government.
Especially when he references a Corruption Investigation in to Hunter Biden that was Re-opened by The Ukraine 6 months before the "Phone Call" that Joe Biden got shut down.

The ongoing effort to get Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden occurred months before the call. If the case had been re-opened Trump would not have wanted the Ukrainian President to open a investigation.

QUOTE="easyt65, post: 23302359, member: 55400"]
But sharing even 2nd, 3rd or 4th accounts of a classified and privileged conversation is a FELONY. That is what I was getting at. The FBI and DOJ should be prosecuting these people and not letting them walk around free.

Oh, I completely agree with you, but you seem to think that means anything today.

Former FBI Director Comey admitted to leaking classified information to the media to his professor buddy in order to defraud / con Congress into agreeing to call for a Special Counsel to investigate the President.
- Nada.

Former FBI Agent Peter Strzok and Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe was recommended for Indictment by the United States Inspector General for leaking classified information during their part of the exposed Conspiracy / Coup attempt, and yet the United States Attorney General declared he / the Department of Justice has decided not to enforce U.S. law and / or to hold them legally accountable...for now.

Democratic Party House of Representatives member Adam Schiff engaged in what can only honestly be called 'Sedition' - the active intent to incite opposition and overthrow of a leader / ruler...or President - by falsely claiming for approximately 2 years that he had direct evidence of crimes perpetrated by the President in an attempt to undermine and bring about the unwarranted Impeachment - removal from office - of the President o the United States.

Schiff more recently authored and recited a completely fictitious account of the President's phone call with the Ukraine Prime Minister, attempting to deceive the American people into believing this was the actual conversation that took place, again, in what can only be honestly described as 'Sedition' - an attempt to undermine and bring about the unwarranted Impeachment.

The fgact that the Democrats are leaking out cherry-picked pieces of classified information from their 'behind-closed-door' 'coup attempt' going on now is another example of how the Democrats are OPENLY engaging in Sedition by attempting to create a false sense of reality / narrative to bring about the removeal of a US President from office.

'Democracy Dies In Darkness'. Democrats are keeping the American people in Darkness[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But was Very Upset with Call – Huh? (VIDEO)
Fiona Hill was aware of other efforts by Trump and Giuliani to force Ukraine to get dirt on a political rival, idiot. The phone call was not the only thing going on.

There was an ongoing campaign.

Try to catch up.

False
No, not false. The phone call transcript reveals that Giuliani was already trying to contact Zelensky before Trump and Zelensky spoke on the phone.

Look dumbfuck
They were going after corruption
Just say -
Thank you President Trump
And move the fuck on.
they don't care about corruption then.
Maybe you can help that moron and show what corruption Trump addressed in his phone call with Zelensky other than the Bidens and the DNC server...?

QUOTE="busybee01, post: 23302364, member: 61635"]

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment 'Witness' Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call - But was Very Upset with Call - Huh? (VIDEO)

Former White House adviser Fiona Hill testified before Democrat investigators Monday as part of their closed door impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump.

The liberal media pushed the line all day that she was a very important Russia adviser — they really propped her up.

Intel expert Tony Shaffer has no idea who she is which says a lot about the Democratic party witness.

LOL – I know most of @realDonaldTrump "top advisors" and I've never even heard of Ms Hill… apparently she is a top advisor in @cnn's alternate universe… USE-FULL-LINK-2NLM74iLFV

I mean...imagine a President......of the United States.......talking to another world leader.....about corruption in government.
Especially when he references a Corruption Investigation in to Hunter Biden that was Re-opened by The Ukraine 6 months before the "Phone Call" that Joe Biden got shut down.

The ongoing effort to get Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden occurred months before the call. If the case had been re-opened Trump would not have wanted the Ukrainian President to open a investigation.[/QUOTE]

WHAT IS DOUBLE TALK?

If it wasn't a complete fraud based on total lies, the Dems wouldn't be involved with it....

Truth = what Democrats hate the most
JFK must be looking down from Heaven in disgust at The DemNazi Party.

Ronald Reagan must be looking down from Heaven in disgust at what the Republican Party has become. A party built on hate.

More likely he's spitting over the edge at Democrats.
naw, I wouldn't waste my spit on that pile of dung.

- Nada.

'Democracy Dies In Darkness'. Democrats are keeping the American people in Darkness
Until The DOJ and FBI start Carpet Bombing Leakers in to Oblivion, The Deep State, The Traitors will continue trying to Usurp our Democratic Republic.

Fiona Hill was aware of other efforts by Trump and Giuliani to force Ukraine to get dirt on a political rival, idiot. The phone call was not the only thing going on.

There was an ongoing campaign.

Try to catch up.

False
No, not false. The phone call transcript reveals that Giuliani was already trying to contact Zelensky before Trump and Zelensky spoke on the phone.

Look dumbfuck
They were going after corruption
Just say -
Thank you President Trump
And move the fuck on.
they don't care about corruption then.
Maybe you can help that moron and show what corruption Trump addressed in his phone call with Zelensky other than the Bidens and the DNC server...?
You are free to research The Corruption Investigation that has been ongoing since 2013 except for that time Quid Pro Joe extorted The Ukraine to shut it down.

It's been re-opened since April of this year. I am sure you have some Deep State Russian Moles that can give you an update. Call James Comey.

Imagine a President of the United States wanting another country to investigate a political opponent. That is corruption in government.

Actually no, it's not when there are reciprocal agreements between the two countries.

Being a political candidate does not shield one from investigation.

The ongoing effort to get Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden occurred months before the call. If the case had been re-opened Trump would not have wanted the Ukrainian President to open a investigation.
Wrong, and The President NEVER SAID "Open an Investigation"

We do have a treaty with Ukraine regarding investigating Corruption, and The President is allowed to offer the services of The AG and any of his attorneys in helping with ongoing investigations.

Imagine a President of the United States wanting another country to investigate a political opponent. That is corruption in government.
there's no law. I just heard that. wow.

Actually no, it's not when there are reciprocal agreements between the two countries.

Imagine a President of the United States executing an existing treaty that establishes mutual cooperation and assistance in investigating corruption, crime, and terrorism, one that requires the President to personally ask for assistance from the other nations' leaders.....

That is EXACTLY what the current President of the United States just did.

Perhaps the Democrats are just pi$$ed at how they had to hire and pay foreign spies to deliver known Russian-authored Counter-Intel propaganda to illegally initiate their coup attempt, which is a crime, and President Trump was able to simply, legally execute an existing treaty to ask for assistance in investigating Biden's video-taped extortion confession.

there's no law. I just heard that. wow.

I believe Gore termed it "No Controlling Legal Authority" when he needed to.

Imagine a President of the United States executing an existing treaty that establishes mutual cooperation and assistance in investigating corruption, crime, and terrorism, one that requires the President to personally ask for assistance from the other nations' leaders.....

That is EXACTLY what the current President of the United States just did.

Perhaps the Democrats are just pi$$ed at how they had to hire and pay foreign spies to deliver known Russian-authored Counter-Intel propaganda to illegally initiate their coup attempt, which is a crime, and President Trump was able to simply, legally execute an existing treaty to ask for assistance in investigating Biden's video-taped extortion confession.

They are freaked -
I would be freaked too if I had been involved in an effort to control the outcome of a Presidential election and having failed that turned it into a coup attempt.
It would be a non-stop crazed look over my shoulder to see what my co-conspirators were saying.

Kimberley Strassel: How Trump-haters are breaking America (Hint: It begins with THIS)

Federal statute makes it a crime to reveal grand jury material, even to Congress. The Justice Department offered to work with Democrats to get them as much material as possible within the confines of the law. Nadler instead abruptly shut down negotiations and moved to one of the quickest contempt votes in the history of the committee. Democrats wanted the contempt vote, to send a political message to its base that it was hammering the Trump administration. This was about the show, and it was yet another unfortunate abuse of power — done in the name of undermining Trump.

For all the Resistance’s initial anger over Trump, it came out of the election lacking any real authority to do much about the new president. Trump had brought along both a Republican Senate and House. The GOP controlled both the executive and the legislative branches.

Forum List

Back