Who do you THINK is going to win in November? Not who do you want to win

Who wins in November?

• Trump

• Hillary

• Could be either one, I really don't know.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Its a toss up with me, man. This, so far, has been one unorthodox election cycle.

the electoral college map was not going to be kind to any Republican candidate. trump's numbers with minorities will make it nearly impossible for him to win

Hillary but only because like Obama in 2012, our first president with a vagina, the Dem Inner City Vote Manufacturing Facilities in big cities in swing state now operate on a massive enough scale to swing a national election

Something tells me, somehow, an "Other" will come forward. Something does not tell me "Other" will really be better, though.

A little premature to have a poll about candidates who haven't even been nominated yet. If the DNC ever becomes honest Bernie might have a shot and it's possible that Hillary might not run if she gets indicted.

Country is primarily liberal, so, Hillary
Hillary isn't a liberal so what is your point? ;)

True enough, but Rump is the absolute Antiliberal, so what's left?

You have a blind date, here are your choices:
(a) Plain Jane
(b) Medusa

or

You're starving and find the only restaurant around. On the menu are:
(a) Ho-hum Spaghetti-Os or
(b) Caustic ocelot shit in a mud base with sulfuric acid sauce

Take your time....

Hillary. Trump is having problems getting his own party to back him, and many who are seem to be holding their nose while doing so.

Hillary. Trump is having problems getting his own party to back him, and many who are seem to be holding their nose while doing so.
I saw a poll that said 54% of Bernie supporters were not going to vote for Hillary. I think that is the exact same for both camps.

Forum List

Back