Who do you think will be frog marched in cuffs on Monday?

Who is Mueller going to indict?

• Total voters
Ok, she violated email laws. That's your lead for a criminal mastermind as you say?

Email? :badgrin:
Again, you continue to put on display for the world to see you are a spoiled retarded child thowing a tantrum, refusing to admit she broke 2 federal laws thousands of times...which ia all on record.

Thank you for proving my point.

For the record, also, the FBI said they have thousands of documenrs, not just e-mails.

You should really go back to the kids' table now and leave this discussion for the grown-ups. You've proven you can't handle it. When you grow up, come on back.

Thank you again for proving my point...

You can call all the names you like. But when when you pretend that turning in emails is the top offense of a criminal or as you say, you're treading on thin ice. But the email shit is after you defend Trump Jr actually meeting with Russians to fuck with our elections. Email vs election espionage from a foreign govt. Put it on the scale..or come back and get all emotional with all you creative name calling to side step facts buddy.
Again, you tantrum-throwing child, you seek to minimize 2 federal laws / minimize the violating of 2 federal laws THOUSANDS of times by Hillary Clinton.

She broke the law....laws....THOUSANDS of times.

I am not facilitating your childish behavior. You continue to claim that Hillary violating those laws THOUSANDS of times meansnothing, continuing to look like a partisan inbecile.

BTW, part of Barry's 'Legacy' is setting a new Presidential record for the number times of criminal NON-compliance with those 2 laws ... meaning Barry should be doing more time right now in federal prison than Hillary ... IF the judicial system was not 'rigged' / if it were run equally, fairly.

Yet, no mention or concern with Russia fucking with our democracy and committ in espionage. Excuse me if I just don't believe your concern with law and order.
All this whining, crying, and incredulity..... all while then IGNORING HILLARY AND OBAMA COMMITTING TREASON WITH THE RUSSIANS... Do you know how fucking stupid you idiots look?

You're tyoung in caps and complaining about someone whining and crying. You sound desperate and I love it. Twist in the wind little bitch

This is suppose to be about finding out about Russia, to prevent any future meddling in our elections. its not suppose to be about hurting any one party or person. wont we all be better served if Russia is unable to meddle?

get

The Mueller investigation is about trump and Russia. If they find anything on Obama or Hillary, it should be thrown out because that’s not the investigation. Mueller needs to remove Trump from office for the good of the country. He is racist.
Wrong; The mandate was ANYTHING involving Russian interference.. Democrats don't get a free pass..

The investigation is into Russian interference in the election. Trump won. Hillary lost. Trump is the one who colluded. If Hillary colluded she would have won.
Your really are a dupe... winning or loosing doesn't make a difference.. It's the criminal conduct of people.. And that is what they are investigating, individual criminal conduct.... You don't get a free pass.. This special counsel has every right to take down democrats..

That’s not the investigation. If Ken Starr found out that Newt Gingrich broke the law, it shouldn’t have mattered, because the investigation was into Bill Clinton.

That was Bills personal life, by the way. Total miscarriage of justice. That’s between a man and his wife.
Well idiot White water started as a land deal and ended up about a blue dress!
Just because the title is Trump/Russia does not mean it has to stay there!

Maybe Flynn; note, the RWNs tried to link the Podesta brothers with the murder of a young child years ago. STRANGE.

Oh what a sight to see. Who do you think will be charged on Monday? Carter "The Mouth" Page? Paul "Short time on staff" Manafort? Donald "All about adoptions baby" Trump Jr.?

Kelly Ann Conman? IDK, she just should be arrested for air pollution and bold faced liary

Who you got?
I would normally go with the sure bet PODESTA but you limited it to Monday and with all the baggage that needs to be unloaded with him it will probably take much much longer than Monday just to list the charges so I will go with "Clinton Accomplice" from that list

Soo, dont keep us all in suspense. Who do you think will be in the cross hairs?
depends on which crime he has indictments for...if it is something like rape then of course it will be slick willie, if it is tied to bengahzi then it will be hillary, the real problem will be for treason, the entire democratic party could be listed

Oh what a sight to see. Who do you think will be charged on Monday? Carter "The Mouth" Page? Paul "Short time on staff" Manafort? Donald "All about adoptions baby" Trump Jr.?

Kelly Ann Conman? IDK, she just should be arrested for air pollution and bold faced liary

Who you got?
I would normally go with the sure bet PODESTA but you limited it to Monday and with all the baggage that needs to be unloaded with him it will probably take much much longer than Monday just to list the charges so I will go with "Clinton Accomplice" from that list

depends on which crime he has indictments for...if it is something like rape then of course it will be slick willie, if it is tied to bengahzi then it will be hillary, the real problem will be for treason, the entire democratic party could be listed

Or if it's about The Britush coming it could be an indictment for Paul Revere

Who you got?

the investigation does seem to be in full tilt desperation mode.

Who you got?

Riiiight

Riiiight
sorry, guess I should have taken the paul revere thing more seriously or is it less seriously? I don't know, you tell me

leaked Mueller stories to CNN is the "truth"? LOL How do you verify it? Well CNN said so....
Gee, Mueller - the guy who hid the Russian scandal until the Uranium One deal went through,, like Comey - his proege, leakes information to the press ... in this case CNN, the Liberal propaganda spreading arm of the DNC that has repeatedly had to pull fake stiries and fured reporters for reporting fake news.

Go figure...

:p

Again, during all of this, where the F* is Sessions / the DOJ with all the evidence exposed of Democrat corruption, crime, and treason?!

Forum List

Back