Who do you think will be frog marched in cuffs on Monday?

Who is Mueller going to indict?

• Total voters
It’s interesting that this indictment news is getting nothing more than a whisper on Fox News while they continue to be quite loud about the Clinton collusion conspiracy theory. Makes me think the inside scoop is leaning towards an indictment of a Trump staffer.

Manafort and Flynn are the obvious suspects but it could also be a lower level staffer.

Also, I find it interesting that I don’t hear people from the Right spinning the scenario that the FBI informant who Trump just freed from the “gag order” may have provided evidence that could incriminate a Clinton associate.

What do you think is going to happen?

Manifort or Flynn. Likely Flynn.

The Mueller investigation is about trump and Russia. If they find anything on Obama or Hillary, it should be thrown out because that’s not the investigation. Mueller needs to remove Trump from office for the good of the country. He is racist.
Wrong; The mandate was ANYTHING involving Russian interference.. Democrats don't get a free pass..

The investigation is into Russian interference in the election. Trump won. Hillary lost. Trump is the one who colluded. If Hillary colluded she would have won.

You are either a comedic genius or an idiot. Which is it?
How about "correct"?

Collusion is NOT illegal, even if he did, for which there is zero evidence.

Have a nice day!

It’s interesting that this indictment news is getting nothing more than a whisper on Fox News while they continue to be quite loud about the Clinton collusion conspiracy theory. Makes me think the inside scoop is leaning towards an indictment of a Trump staffer.

Manafort and Flynn are the obvious suspects but it could also be a lower level staffer.

Also, I find it interesting that I don’t hear people from the Right spinning the scenario that the FBI informant who Trump just freed from the “gag order” may have provided evidence that could incriminate a Clinton associate.

I think going after the Clinton's again is wishful thinking on the side of the GOP.
We already know about lies told by:

Mike Flynn
Paul Manafort
Jared Kushner
Carter Page
Jeff Sessions
Trump Jr.
Mike Cohen
Roger Stone

These lies are well documented. They can't be denied.

But my personal feeling is all these guys are too high in the food chain to be charged this early in the investigation. Remember, Clinton's investigation was already going on forever before Monica even started working at the White House. She was a Godsend for the GOP after spending all that money and wasting all that time.

So my feeling is it's going to be Flynn's son for several reasons.

He's high up enough to know what's going on but still low in the food chain.
Flynn Sr. will freak out if his son is charged.
Flynn Jr. went every where his father went and knew everything that was going on.
Flynn Jr. doesn't have the money to defend himself.

But I guess we'll see.

For the Republicans to hang their hats on an investigation of Hillary on a transaction she had nothing to do with they've been litigating for nearly a decade is a stretch. Even for them. What it shows is how clean the Obama administration was because that's all they could come up with. They've already tried wire tapping which was laughable. And Fast and Furious which was ridiculous. All they have is he was born in Kenya and only the most insane of the GOP hold on to that nonsense.
Notice when I list the Trump team members who lied, not a single Republican denies it. Thank God for video tape and interviews and email.

The Mueller investigation is about trump and Russia. If they find anything on Obama or Hillary, it should be thrown out because that’s not the investigation. Mueller needs to remove Trump from office for the good of the country. He is racist.
Wrong; The mandate was ANYTHING involving Russian interference.. Democrats don't get a free pass..

The investigation is into Russian interference in the election. Trump won. Hillary lost. Trump is the one who colluded. If Hillary colluded she would have won.

How about "correct"?

Have a nice day!
Trump's outrageous defense of Russia and Putin is evidence of something.

"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

How about "correct"?
Idiot would be correct in your case.

How about "correct"?

Have a nice day!

"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

2008? You think a comment 8 years before the election is evidense of "collusion?" All that shows is how utterly desperate you snowflakes are.

How about "correct"?

Have a nice day!

2008? You think a comment 8 years before the election is evidense of "collusion?" All that shows is how utterly desperate you snowflakes are.
Comment or evidence of close Russian ties that only strengthened over time?

How about "correct"?

Have a nice day!

Nothing has strengthened, moron. There isn't a shred of evidence that anyone in the Trump campaign "colluded" with the Russians.

How about "correct"?

Have a nice day!

You are quite simply to fucking stupid to read.

How about "correct"?

Have a nice day!

Strengthened over time? WTF?

So sorry you were swayed you to change your vote. What got you? Parkinson? Fall in NYC? Ooops

Trump is a serial rapist. All the women came forward and none of the misogynist trumpbots even cared that he bragged about sexual assault.

I think you meant to say Clinton

I think going after the Clinton's again is wishful thinking on the side of the GOP.

Mike Flynn
Paul Manafort
Jared Kushner
Carter Page
Jeff Sessions
Trump Jr.
Mike Cohen
Roger Stone

But my personal feeling is all these guys are too high in the food chain to be charged this early in the investigation. Remember, Clinton's investigation was already going on forever before Monica even started working at the White House. She was a Godsend for the GOP after spending all that money and wasting all that time.

Flynn Jr. went every where his father went and knew everything that was going on.

But I guess we'll see.

For the Republicans to hang their hats on an investigation of Hillary on a transaction she had nothing to do with they've been litigating for nearly a decade is a stretch. Even for them. What it shows is how clean the Obama administration was because that's all they could come up with. They've already tried wire tapping which was laughable. And Fast and Furious which was ridiculous. All they have is he was born in Kenya and only the most insane of the GOP hold on to that nonsense.
Notice when I list the Trump team members who lied, not a single Republican denies it. Thank God for video tape and interviews and email.
These nits won't even believe video tapes They are blinded to the truth

Maybe we finally have the goods on Dubya and his war crimes for torture.

That was never dealt with. We tortured Iraqi POWs. Bushbots are now Trumpbots.

If it were a Trump staffer the name would have been leaked... Its an attempt to deflect from the DNC/Clinton treason scandal.

I am going to laugh my ass off, if on Monday they say "false alarm, we got nothing"....
Debbie Wasserman Shultz is a 3 to 1 favorite in Vegas!
The odds are long for everyone else... now that's funny! Podesta is 5-1 and the rest (Trump people) are far behind.. We at least know where the big money thinks things are going to land..
Why isn’t Fox running with that narrative?

How about "correct"?

Have a nice day!
If there is an indictment then something illegal happened and there is evidence enough to get the go ahead from the DOJ.

How about "correct"?

Have a nice day!

Nothing has strengthened, moron. There isn't a shred of evidence that anyone in the Trump campaign "colluded" with the Russians.
There is evidence enough to push an indictment. We are about to find out The Who and what, I hope. It could very well stay sealed but I’m sure something will leak out

Mike Flynn
Paul Manafort
Jared Kushner
Carter Page
Jeff Sessions
Trump Jr.
Mike Cohen
Roger Stone

But I guess we'll see.

Lies... I don't think that word means what you think it means

If it were a Trump staffer the name would have been leaked... Its an attempt to deflect from the DNC/Clinton treason scandal.

I am going to laugh my ass off, if on Monday they say "false alarm, we got nothing"....
Debbie Wasserman Shultz is a 3 to 1 favorite in Vegas!
The odds are long for everyone else... now that's funny! Podesta is 5-1 and the rest (Trump people) are far behind.. We at least know where the big money thinks things are going to land..
Why isn’t Fox running with that narrative?
FOX has integrity.. They don't run with crap until it has cooberating evidence.. They don't run with bets... Unlike CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC etc who will run with any form of crap and lie about it incessantly trying to make it stick in the minds of mindless left wing dupes..

I found it amusing where people who are putting up their money are going... Money talks and bull shit walks...

Forum List

Back