Who do you think will be frog marched in cuffs on Monday?

Who is Mueller going to indict?

• Total voters
It’s interesting that this indictment news is getting nothing more than a whisper on Fox News while they continue to be quite loud about the Clinton collusion conspiracy theory. Makes me think the inside scoop is leaning towards an indictment of a Trump staffer.

Manafort and Flynn are the obvious suspects but it could also be a lower level staffer.

Also, I find it interesting that I don’t hear people from the Right spinning the scenario that the FBI informant who Trump just freed from the “gag order” may have provided evidence that could incriminate a Clinton associate.

What do you think is going to happen?
An unconfirmed rumor is all it is at this point...
You can only play that card for a few days but we all know something is coming. Reporters saw Mueller meet with the grand jury and they had inside sources tell them an indictment is coming. Question now is who? And why is Fox avoiding the story and not running with the Podesta/Clinton scenario? I would think this news would fall right in line with the narrative of their Clinton collusion story they’ve been pounding into for the past few days.

Stop lying already, the story was covered in every show last night and this morning on Fox. They just said they have yet to independently confirm it. It's amazing how easily you regressives lie your ass off.

I watched The Five and Tucker last night and heard zero mention. I watch Fox and Friends this AM and heard no mention. I watched two or three other shows this morning on fox and heard a couple 30 second headline mentions. Of course I may have missed some. Please point to any significant discussion about it and I’ll check it out

It’s interesting that this indictment news is getting nothing more than a whisper on Fox News while they continue to be quite loud about the Clinton collusion conspiracy theory. Makes me think the inside scoop is leaning towards an indictment of a Trump staffer.

Manafort and Flynn are the obvious suspects but it could also be a lower level staffer.

Also, I find it interesting that I don’t hear people from the Right spinning the scenario that the FBI informant who Trump just freed from the “gag order” may have provided evidence that could incriminate a Clinton associate.

You can only play that card for a few days but we all know something is coming. Reporters saw Mueller meet with the grand jury and they had inside sources tell them an indictment is coming. Question now is who? And why is Fox avoiding the story and not running with the Podesta/Clinton scenario? I would think this news would fall right in line with the narrative of their Clinton collusion story they’ve been pounding into for the past few days.

Stop lying already, the story was covered in every show last night and this morning on Fox. They just said they have yet to independently confirm it. It's amazing how easily you regressives lie your ass off.

Its a piece of shit Alynilskyite... and it just keeps posting up lies and crap... This the kind of drone that will cause a second revolution.. These idiots don't have a clue and will eat the crap they are feed without question.. Other dictators referred to these people as "useful idiots" right before they killed them after gaining unfettered power, thinking they would be protected. IDIOTS!.

Podesta or Manafort. ILMAO at those who think Manafort was strictly a Trump associate. He worked with the Democrats, and dollars to donuts his wrong doings were prior to Trump.

Comment or evidence of close Russian ties that only strengthened over time?
Nothing has strengthened, moron. There isn't a shred of evidence that anyone in the Trump campaign "colluded" with the Russians.
There is evidence enough to push an indictment. We are about to find out The Who and what, I hope. It could very well stay sealed but I’m sure something will leak out

Evidence of what? Certainly not the mythical "collusion."
Evidence to this moron is what his masters tell him to spout.... even if its a total fabrication.. He wouldn't know what a fact was if it hit his ass in the head.
How does a grand jury give the go ahead to indict after months of FBI investigation with No evidence? Please explain how that is possible
You don't really understand how this works, do you? Just because YOU don't have evidence, just because it has not been made public, does not mean that there is no evidence. Grand juries operate largely in secret. Mueller has been feeding them EVIDENCE all along.

I watched The Five and Tucker last night and heard zero mention. I watch Fox and Friends this AM and heard no mention. I watched two or three other shows this morning on fox and heard a couple 30 second headline mentions. Of course I may have missed some. Please point to any significant discussion about it and I’ll check it out

The story broke around 8pm. Why would shows that were taped prior mention it?

Podesta or Manafort. ILMAO at those who think Manafort was strictly a Trump associate. He worked with the Democrats, and dollars to donuts his wrong doings were prior to Trump.

Which is why I'm leaning podesta. Could easily see manafort rolling on them

The story broke around 8pm. Why would shows that were taped prior mention it?
Which shows were covering it last night that you were talking about?

Berstein stated 'Trump officials are looking at 20...30...40...50 years for WHATEVER these charges are'.

'Whatever they are'? That's someone talking out of their ass.

If they have evidence someone broke the law that person needs to be held accountable.

I only wish that happened equally across the board, not partisanly. If that happened, they would need to build a prison just for politicians because there would be so many.

Mueller has to tread carefully as any "Russian" indictment leads back to Hillary selling uranium for a $145,000,000 payday plus the murder of Seth Rich.

I suspect its Manafort for Jay walking. He indicts any Trump and it's Civil War
Man, you are in deep

Russia = $145,000,000 + Hillary + Seth Rich

Losing formula for Mueller
A losing formula for reality
The Russians didn't give 145 million dollars to a charity where 90% of the money goes to 'administrative fees' for nothing. It is also not a coincidence that she sat on the committee that had to approve the sale.

Its a piece of shit Alynilskyite... and it just keeps posting up lies and crap... This the kind of drone that will cause a second revolution.. These idiots don't have a clue and will eat the crap they are feed without question.. Other dictators referred to these people as "useful idiots" right before they killed them after gaining unfettered power, thinking they would be protected. IDIOTS!.
Post one thing that i lied about. And quote me, don’t distort my statements by incorrect interpretation like you’ve been doing. You’re done

Much like Y2K so many years ago I suspect this will be a lot of build-up and hype that won't amount to much if anything.

Y2k was a theory. Indictments are different. In one clear way there is a difference...Y2k disn't happen but these indictments sure did.

Mueller has to tread carefully as any "Russian" indictment leads back to Hillary selling uranium for a $145,000,000 payday plus the murder of Seth Rich.

I suspect its Manafort for Jay walking. He indicts any Trump and it's Civil War
Man, you are in deep

Russia = $145,000,000 + Hillary + Seth Rich

Losing formula for Mueller
A losing formula for reality
The Russians didn't give 145 million dollars to a charity where 90% of the money goes to 'administrative fees' for nothing. It is also not a coincidence that she sat on the committee that had to approve the sale.
I keep hearing this... please show where the Russians gave $145M to the foundation. How exactly did they do this?

No one. I think the goods will be used to gain cooperation via immunity. I suspect Manafort is the fish on the hook.

Much like Y2K so many years ago I suspect this will be a lot of build-up and hype that won't amount to much if anything.

The longest serving director of the FBI (after Hoover) and who is also a Republican, is not a computer glitch.
Jesus, what will you all do next? You can only move on to Tyvek bags to wear over your heads since the paper ones aren't working anymore.

Forum List

Back