Who else isn't going to watch the GOP debate?

Jeez, dude, Is that the only meme you have? You've posted the same one for several days in a row now. You must be very fond of that, even though you don't have the creativity to make one of your own.
Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 5.45.38 PM.png

I don't care about the rating, but I will watch the debate. I will undoubtedly be voting for one of these in the 2024 primary. I want to hear them, their pitch, their message they want it heard on that stage and see how they present among the others, not listen to the spin of the mainstream talking head, the printed media pundit, or the partisan assholes on here. But, that's just me.

I can already tell you what you're going to hear: The leading candidates will only be parroting Trump's policies, seeing who can out-Trump each other. There will also be several candidates who try to make themselves appear "moderate", hoping to woo some disgruntled Democrats over to the GOP. Those are the ones who will drop- out of the race first, leaving Meatball DeSantis and the Swami to duke it out over who is more "Trump-like."

:laughing0301:

I dont have a problem with Trump not taking part in this debate.
All they'd do is attack Trump the entire time.If Trump were an unknown factor then yeah I'd be a little pissed but we already known what he's capable of.
And then there's the whole FUCK fox factor.
At least he’s fucking over something other than the country this time :cool-45:

Unless you have a physical Nielson box no one will ever know what you're watching.

But I'll either stream it or watch it later. Zero interest in the Trump interview. Pretty cowardly move on his part to not participate.

He claims he's a known commodity so he doesn't need to be there yet he intentionally plans to compete.

Narcissistic childish shit
Where’s the upside for Trump to go to the debate? He’s up 40+ points.

I can already tell you what you're going to hear: The leading candidates will only be parroting Trump's policies, seeing who can out-Trump each other. There will also be several candidates who try to make themselves appear "moderate", hoping to woo some disgruntled Democrats over to the GOP. Those are the ones who will drop- out of the race first, leaving Meatball DeSantis and the Swami to duke it out over who is more "Trump-like."

:laughing0301:
If that is what it is, I will see it and they won't even get my primary vote. I already will not be voting for DeSantis or "the Swamy". I will not vote for one that supports trump or the Jan 6 felons and traitors.

Unless you have a physical Nielson box no one will ever know what you're watching.

But I'll either stream it or watch it later. Zero interest in the Trump interview. Pretty cowardly move on his part to not participate.

He claims he's a known commodity so he doesn't need to be there yet he intentionally plans to compete.

Narcissistic childish shit
Never heard of smart TV?

So you'll vote for Joe Meathead regardless because you favor Communism.
If the Republicans only run a trump supporter, I will vote Joe in the General, in order to assure, there will be no dismantling of our democratically elected, constitutional based form of government.
You planning to support whatever anti-constitutional rule, trump lite asshole the GOP or Trumpers put forth, just because you hate the country, not giving a damn whether your vote ever counts again?

Looks like this guy beat you to it. Just click on the link on the video. (Oh and as for me I don't have cable but I have better things to do around the house anyways.)

Oh yeah and I don't have the streaming services for it either, but I got lots of other things to do instead.

I don't care about the rating, but I will watch the debate. I will undoubtedly be voting for one of these in the 2024 primary. I want to hear them, their pitch, their message they want it heard on that stage and see how they present among the others, not listen to the spin of the mainstream talking head, the printed media pundit, or the partisan assholes on here. But, that's just me.
How will you do this as a liberal Democrat?

Forum List

Back