Who exactly are the rich that aren’t paying their fair share?

The 5 deductions listed certainly don't favor the rich, those are available to everyone....dumbass.

Sure they don't

Capital gains: how the rich get richer

Why does billionaire Warren Buffett pay less income tax than his secretary?

Two words: capital gains.

Long-term capital gains, which derive from the sale of investments such as stocks and bonds held for more than a year, are taxed at 15 percent. That’s well below the 35 percent maximum tax rate on ordinary income such as wages.

The preferential tax treatment of capital gains is widely viewed as regressive because the rich, who derive a disproportionate share of their income from capital gains, pay less than half of the tax rate on that income compared to middle-class wage earners.

Yes, capital gains...which happens to be available to everyone...dumbass. When billionaire Warren Buffett decides to pay his back taxes, he may be a better example.

Sure they are

Let me go to my boss and tell him I want my salary paid as a capital gain

You obviously don't know that labor is not a capital asset and therefore not subject to capital gins taxes

Not sure which piece rightwinger is confused with, the labor or the capital asset.

The sure bet is both

Posted them skull

No you posted deductions everyone gets. What are the deductions that only the rich get on their 1040 that you don't
If this doesn't satisfy you I'll say Adios
  • Mortgage interest: a homeownership incentive? ...
  • Capital gains: how the rich get richer. ...
  • Step-up in basis: how the rich remain rich. ...
  • Retirement savings: tax shelter for the rich. ...
  • Charitable deduction: good cause, policy flaws.
5 Tax Deductions That Favor The Rich - Bankrate.com
www.bankrate.com/finance/taxes/tax-deductions-favor-rich-1.aspx

Deductions that favor the rich...no kidding. I've used most of these every year for the last 30 years, pretty sure I'm not rich. The step-up in basis happens when someone dies, so I haven't used that one.
What favors the rich?
Cutting corporate taxes in half

You don’t think they pay personal income taxes do you?
They all are corporations and their true wealth is hidden

The 5 deductions listed certainly don't favor the rich, those are available to everyone....dumbass.
That was written by one on a much higher limb of the tree than you

Hilarious and disgusting to see all the dupes who believe so many people don't pay taxes... Brainwashed functional morons...
The one tax graph you really need to know
On average everyone pays between 18 and 29% in all taxes and fees and the mega rich end up with all the new wealth and the middle class and working class and the country's infrastructure go slowly to hell. Great job lying hypocrite greedy idiot GOP and silly dupes...
Hey Fucknut, this thread is about the federal income tax
You have any idea what the polls show Americans think of this bs tax lie?

THE ART OF THE STEAL

I really don't care.

When I get to keep more of my own money I am always for it because unlike the buffoons in government I won't waste it
Unfortunately as long as you are a dupe who can only think in terms of federal income taxes, you won't realize that the GOP has been screwing you and everyone you know for 35 years.

And idiots like you don't know that you have a choice of which state taxes you pay. You can always move to a low tax state but federal taxes never change
REALLY ??? WOW Thanks skull We didn't know that

No you posted deductions everyone gets. What are the deductions that only the rich get on their 1040 that you don't

Deductions that favor the rich...no kidding. I've used most of these every year for the last 30 years, pretty sure I'm not rich. The step-up in basis happens when someone dies, so I haven't used that one.
What favors the rich?

Great, that makes two of you that don't know anything except how to fling shit.

What favors the rich?

Great, that makes two of you that don't know anything except how to fling shit.
Speaking of flinging shit Watch all republicans kissing trumps ass yesterday when the bill was signed??? DISGUSTING

I'm saying that until he releases his tax returns, we have to assume his net worth is zero.
I would say that until he releases his returns we have to assume he's a thief

I would say that since the IRS has audited him several times and have reviewed all of his returns just as they do everyone else, that your assumptions are just as wrong now as they were on the old Yahoo message boards.
Yes Remember you too One thing I can say in your favor you're consistent Liked Bush who also cut taxes and gave us a depression and then one upped yourself backing this miserable example of a human being BTW the presidential board is still working

Really? I thought they'd closed all those boards.
They did for a bit Not many left there Gave Kinetta the link and he stopped in to say hi gave it to bendog too
Would you share it with me?

And idiots like you don't know that you have a choice of which state taxes you pay. You can always move to a low tax state but federal taxes never change

Low tax states use federal welfare to subsidize those rates. States like Kansas and Michigan raided the welfare block grant to close the deficits caused by their shitty taxation policy. If you live in a red state, you live in a welfare state.

I would say that until he releases his returns we have to assume he's a thief

I would say that since the IRS has audited him several times and have reviewed all of his returns just as they do everyone else, that your assumptions are just as wrong now as they were on the old Yahoo message boards.
Yes Remember you too One thing I can say in your favor you're consistent Liked Bush who also cut taxes and gave us a depression and then one upped yourself backing this miserable example of a human being BTW the presidential board is still working

Really? I thought they'd closed all those boards.
They did for a bit Not many left there Gave Kinetta the link and he stopped in to say hi gave it to bendog too
Would you share it with me?
Sure How should I send the link??

Same reason Obama didn't show us his grades in college. He didn't have to-)

Ahhhhh, Mr, Nitwit.........
but Obama did not campaign on a platform of having the BESTEST grades.....

Do you know of an orange clown who DID campaign on being the BESTEST business person who ever walked the planet???

Well then, when Obama releases his grades, you can then ask for tax returns, now can't ya! By the way, nobody I know ever called Trump the "messiah' lololol!

Low tax states use federal welfare to subsidize those rates. States like Kansas and Michigan raided the welfare block grant to close the deficits caused by their shitty taxation policy. If you live in a red state, you live in a welfare state.

Washington state is a liberal infested blue state and their state income tax is 0.00%

Washington state is a liberal infested blue state and their state income tax is 0.00%

And yet, WA is still a maker state while my state of GA is a taker state.

And yet, WA is still a maker state while my state of GA is a taker state.

You know nothing of WA state :itsok:

Wow Derp shit, over 7000 posts in less than a year, lolol. How much money you getting on your welfare check, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Because you sure aren't working very hard if you have enough time to do this 7000 times in less than a year.

Wait, wait! I bet you work for the government, that is, if you work at all-) Your name wouldn't be Hillarious Clinton, now would it!:dance:

Hey Fucknut, this thread is about the federal income tax

THE ART OF THE STEAL

I really don't care.

When I get to keep more of my own money I am always for it because unlike the buffoons in government I won't waste it
Unfortunately as long as you are a dupe who can only think in terms of federal income taxes, you won't realize that the GOP has been screwing you and everyone you know for 35 years.

Wasn't talking to you, Fucknut

THE ART OF THE STEAL

I really don't care.

Wasn't talking to you, Fucknut
Skull can you try at least 1 day without acting like an AH ?

What favors the rich?

Sure they don't

Long-term capital gains, which derive from the sale of investments such as stocks and bonds held for more than a year, are taxed at 15 percent. That’s well below the 35 percent maximum tax rate on ordinary income such as wages.

The preferential tax treatment of capital gains is widely viewed as regressive because the rich, who derive a disproportionate share of their income from capital gains, pay less than half of the tax rate on that income compared to middle-class wage earners.

Yes, capital gains...which happens to be available to everyone...dumbass. When billionaire Warren Buffett decides to pay his back taxes, he may be a better example.

Sure they are

Good to know you don't have a fricken clue.

How do you think the wealthy get their distributions?

Look at me....I only take $1 in salary, I am so dedicated
Just don't look at the $30 million capital gain

Last edited:

Sure they don't

Sure they are

Good to know you don't have a fricken clue.

How do you think they wealthy get their distributions?

Look at me....I only take $1 in salary, I am so dedicated
Just don't look at the $30 million capital gain
And look at poor trumpovitch He going to lose millions with this tax cut lol And just think, the repub saps posting here believe him

Our President is so generous......he takes no salary for being President

But he just gave himself and his family a billion dollar tax cut

Forum List

Back