Who exactly are the rich that aren’t paying their fair share?

You're wrong about a lot like what net worth is.

If I'm wrong about you being a nobody, then prove who you are.

It's really that simple. Unless you prove who you are, you remain an assumption. For some strange reason, you are too much of a coward to reveal who you truly are. I think it's because if you did, you wouldn't be able to make the silly arguments you're making about personally benefiting from the tax cut. I think you just say you do for the sake of winning a debate on a message board, because that debate means more for your ego than the truth.

It's OK that you hide behind the internet's skirt...all Conservatives are big talking phonies like that. It's started with Joe (not his real name) the Plumber (not his real job) who taught morally and ethically bankrupt Conservatives liars like you that it's OK to practice itjihad so long as you can win a meaningless argument or make your political opponent look bad.
Would you put your personal info on the internet because some anonymous idiot called you a liar?

If you would then you are an even bigger idiot than I think you are and that's saying something.

Besides if I did you'd just say I was lying because you would have no way to verify it

IMHO it's not the income that decides whether you're paying your fair share It's all the deductions only the rich can take so their % of taxes are very low
What deductions do the so called rich get on their 1040 that you don't?
Posted them skull

No you posted deductions everyone gets. What are the deductions that only the rich get on their 1040 that you don't
If this doesn't satisfy you I'll say Adios
  • Mortgage interest: a homeownership incentive? ...
  • Capital gains: how the rich get richer. ...
  • Step-up in basis: how the rich remain rich. ...
  • Retirement savings: tax shelter for the rich. ...
  • Charitable deduction: good cause, policy flaws.
5 Tax Deductions That Favor The Rich - Bankrate.com
www.bankrate.com/finance/taxes/tax-deductions-favor-rich-1.aspx

Deductions that favor the rich...no kidding. I've used most of these every year for the last 30 years, pretty sure I'm not rich. The step-up in basis happens when someone dies, so I haven't used that one.
A big grab bag full of crap sandwiches with additions added to lure nay sayers in 83% to the top 1% A gd joke and not one republican here utters a word? Not one patriot sees anything wrong with the attack on Mueller the republican

So now you are denying that you said his net worth is zero because he has no cash on hand.Net worth is not how much cash you have on hand Idiot

I'm saying that until he releases his tax returns, we have to assume his net worth is zero.

You like ot assume a lot.

I gave you a link to a Forbes article and I would certainly believe that before I believed you.

And you stated that his net worth was Zero as if you knew it for a fact so from now on why don't you qualify everything you say with the preamble,"I assume"

What deductions do the so called rich get on their 1040 that you don't?
Posted them skull

No you posted deductions everyone gets. What are the deductions that only the rich get on their 1040 that you don't
If this doesn't satisfy you I'll say Adios
  • Mortgage interest: a homeownership incentive? ...
  • Capital gains: how the rich get richer. ...
  • Step-up in basis: how the rich remain rich. ...
  • Retirement savings: tax shelter for the rich. ...
  • Charitable deduction: good cause, policy flaws.
5 Tax Deductions That Favor The Rich - Bankrate.com
www.bankrate.com/finance/taxes/tax-deductions-favor-rich-1.aspx

Deductions that favor the rich...no kidding. I've used most of these every year for the last 30 years, pretty sure I'm not rich. The step-up in basis happens when someone dies, so I haven't used that one.
A big grab bag full of crap sandwiches with additions added to lure nay sayers in 83% to the top 1% A gd joke and not one republican here utters a word? Not one patriot sees anything wrong with the attack on Mueller the republican

Yup, looks like a diversion.

You seem to forget that I don't care what you think. I don't know who you are and don't want to know.

Problem is, your entire argument hinges on your personal claims that you'll benefit from the tax bill. YOU made that argument, and now you run away from it because you're scared people will find out you're not the big man you are pretending to be. I think you're terrified of people finding out you're just a big, fat nobody with nothing special, important, or remarkable about you. So you preserve your own fragile ego by pretending to be something you're not, just to make you feel better about yourself.

Pathetic.

And you said you would be paying more so prove it.

I do not need to post my personal info on the web.

If you're claiming that you will personally benefit, then it is incumbent on you to provide information that supports your claims.

'By refusing to do that, you're asking everyone to take your word for it.

You've given no reason why anyone should.

Once again you ASSUME that you believing what I say is somehow important to me.

It's not.

You are a nobody to me.

Hilarious and disgusting to see all the dupes who believe so many people don't pay taxes... Brainwashed functional morons...
The one tax graph you really need to know
On average everyone pays between 18 and 29% in all taxes and fees and the mega rich end up with all the new wealth and the middle class and working class and the country's infrastructure go slowly to hell. Great job lying hypocrite greedy idiot GOP and silly dupes...
Hey Fucknut, this thread is about the federal income tax

Hilarious and disgusting to see all the dupes who believe so many people don't pay taxes... Brainwashed functional morons...
On average everyone pays between 18 and 29% in all taxes and fees and the mega rich end up with all the new wealth and the middle class and working class and the country's infrastructure go slowly to hell. Great job lying hypocrite greedy idiot GOP and silly dupes...
You have any idea what the polls show Americans think of this bs tax lie?

THE ART OF THE STEAL

So now you are denying that you said his net worth is zero because he has no cash on hand.Net worth is not how much cash you have on hand Idiot

I'm saying that until he releases his tax returns, we have to assume his net worth is zero.
I would say that until he releases his returns we have to assume he's a thief

I would say that since the IRS has audited him several times and have reviewed all of his returns just as they do everyone else, that your assumptions are just as wrong now as they were on the old Yahoo message boards.

THE ART OF THE STEAL

I really don't care.

When I get to keep more of my own money I am always for it because unlike the buffoons in government I won't waste it

I would say that since the IRS has audited him several times and have reviewed all of his returns just as they do everyone else, that your assumptions are just as wrong now as they were on the old Yahoo message boards.
Yes Remember you too One thing I can say in your favor you're consistent Liked Bush who also cut taxes and gave us a depression and then one upped yourself backing this miserable example of a human being BTW the presidential board is still working

Yes Remember you too One thing I can say in your favor you're consistent Liked Bush who also cut taxes and gave us a depression and then one upped yourself backing this miserable example of a human being BTW the presidential board is still working

Really? I thought they'd closed all those boards.

P
On average everyone pays between 18 and 29% in all taxes and fees and the mega rich and up with all the new wealth and the middle class and working class and the country's infrastructure go slowly to hell. Great job lying hypocrite greedy idiot GOP and silly dupes...
not federal taxes for income earned. sorry bubba. everyone pays local and state taxes as well as general sales taxes. everyone. that isn't what DC votes on though. you know that right? that's all state activity. BTW, I live in Illinois the highest sales tax state in the union.
Yes I know you are brainwashed and can't discuss anything but federal income tax, super dupe. All taxes count and are interconnected. Every time the Republicans cut federal taxes, federal aid to States is cut and state and local taxes go up, and that is what kills the non-rich.

Yes I know you are a brainwashed functional moron and can't discuss anything but federal income tax... But all taxes count and are interconnected.

THE ART OF THE STEAL

I really don't care.

When I get to keep more of my own money I am always for it because unlike the buffoons in government I won't waste it
Unfortunately as long as you are a dupe who can only think in terms of federal income taxes, you won't realize that the GOP has been screwing you and everyone you know for 35 years.

Same reason Obama didn't show us his grades in college. He didn't have to-)

Ahhhhh, Mr, Nitwit.........
but Obama did not campaign on a platform of having the BESTEST grades.....

Do you know of an orange clown who DID campaign on being the BESTEST business person who ever walked the planet???

Forum List

Back