Who exactly are the rich that aren’t paying their fair share?

Why do One Percenters need a tax break?
why don't they?
We have massive debt, the right wing alleges to have Standing, to whine about the debt.
why did obummer add ten trillion to it?
Only the diengenous right wing, claims that.

He had to bail out the rich (like usual), not blacks.
yep, he shit on the blacks. the entire demoloser bunch shits on blacks daily. never understood why they vote for such evil.
Quite frankly, becuase people like you are exceedingly more evil

What favors the rich?
Cutting corporate taxes in half

You don’t think they pay personal income taxes do you?
They all are corporations and their true wealth is hidden

The 5 deductions listed certainly don't favor the rich, those are available to everyone....dumbass.
That was written by one on a much higher limb of the tree than you

Great, that makes two of you that don't know anything except how to fling shit.
Speaking of flinging shit Watch all republicans kissing trumps ass yesterday when the bill was signed??? DISGUSTING
That’s the way it’s done. The dems likewise kissed obama’s ass when he signed major legislation into law.
Maybe BUT at least Obama took a shower first

Hilarious and disgusting to see all the dupes who believe so many people don't pay taxes... Brainwashed functional morons...
The one tax graph you really need to know
On average everyone pays between 18 and 29% in all taxes and fees and the mega rich end up with all the new wealth and the middle class and working class and the country's infrastructure go slowly to hell. Great job lying hypocrite greedy idiot GOP and silly dupes...
Hey Fucknut, this thread is about the federal income tax
You have any idea what the polls show Americans think of this bs tax lie?

THE ART OF THE STEAL

I really don't care.

When I get to keep more of my own money I am always for it because unlike the buffoons in government I won't waste it
You must not be rich enough for means tested corporate welfare, that even let's you keep your multimillion dollar bonus.

why don't they?
We have massive debt, the right wing alleges to have Standing, to whine about the debt.
why did obummer add ten trillion to it?
Only the diengenous right wing, claims that.

He had to bail out the rich (like usual), not blacks.
yep, he shit on the blacks. the entire demoloser bunch shits on blacks daily. never understood why they vote for such evil.
Quite frankly, becuase people like you are exceedingly more evil
cause I want them to work? LOL. you just admitted a good dependent is a valuable dependent.

I would say that since the IRS has audited him several times and have reviewed all of his returns just as they do everyone else, that your assumptions are just as wrong now as they were on the old Yahoo message boards.
Yes Remember you too One thing I can say in your favor you're consistent Liked Bush who also cut taxes and gave us a depression and then one upped yourself backing this miserable example of a human being BTW the presidential board is still working

Really? I thought they'd closed all those boards.
They did for a bit Not many left there Gave Kinetta the link and he stopped in to say hi gave it to bendog too
Would you share it with me?
Sure How should I send the link??

[email protected]

30 years ago people in the top 10% were making close to $60,000/per year, and so started the chant of rich people don’t pay their fare share. Today we’re hearing the exact same thing. So what I’m curious to know is who the rich are? What level of income is needed before you’re considered to not be paying your fair share. Is it still the $60,000 mark or is it anyone that has $1.00 more than you do.
Envy is the lifes blood of the progressive... the very idea of a progressive tax is immoral.

As With any type of budget the responsible thing would be to cut entitlements and spending before raising taxes…

Last edited:
30 years ago people in the top 10% were making close to $60,000/per year, and so started the chant of rich people don’t pay their fare share. Today we’re hearing the exact same thing. So what I’m curious to know is who the rich are? What level of income is needed before you’re considered to not be paying your fair share. Is it still the $60,000 mark or is it anyone that has $1.00 more than you do.
Envy is the life blood of the progressive... the very idea of a progressive tax is immoral.

As With any type of budget the responsible thing would be to cut entitlements and spending before raising taxes…

That would really be the end of the world...for liberals.

Hilarious and disgusting to see all the dupes who believe so many people don't pay taxes... Brainwashed functional morons...
The one tax graph you really need to know
On average everyone pays between 18 and 29% in all taxes and fees and the mega rich end up with all the new wealth and the middle class and working class and the country's infrastructure go slowly to hell. Great job lying hypocrite greedy idiot GOP and silly dupes...
Hey Fucknut, this thread is about the federal income tax
You have any idea what the polls show Americans think of this bs tax lie?

THE ART OF THE STEAL

I really don't care.

When I get to keep more of my own money I am always for it because unlike the buffoons in government I won't waste it
You must not be rich enough for means tested corporate welfare, that even let's you keep your multimillion dollar bonus.
Says the chronic masturbator who has no job and lives with Mommy

CtVLwbfW8AAQcUr.jpg

Why do you still live with your mama?
Working on my political arguments, how about you.

Wow you're working as hard on those as you are finding a job.

And FYI I moved out of my mother's house when I was 17.

Why do you care if other people keep more of their own money?

Forum List

Back